LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I bought a pack of those last year,and I wasn't impressed, but I did like the plastic cover, the ones were in a package with red printing on them,but after I started using inserts(serenity guards) they wre a whole lot better, I always use plastic pants with my diapers,it just increases the time I can wear a wet diaper without it leaking...I would buy them again if I was out of diapers,,,the same go's for the depends Max protection, they were greatly improved with the insert..and you get a pack of 56 for around 10 bucks, on the side of the pack there is a guide to how much they hold make sure you get the max. hold...B

you may want to try wallgreens brand they work pretty well . If your in an area that does not carry alot of different type of Diapers , it's another option .

: )

I had problems with CVS brand, even a very small wetting wasn't absorbed well. But everyone's experience is different.

Hey mike you would not beleive the difference in diaper performance, (Leaking) with those serenity guards, by Tena, got them at wally world, give them a shot they come in big packs 52 and small packs, ?, just to try em' out, you have to poke holes and cut the back so they leak through they are made to go in underwear, so they hold the urin, so you have to put the holes in, to get the most out of them, and they make the diaper really thick when wet....B

• 11 months later...

i well testify about CVS adjustable underwear i love them i can confidently pee and not have to worry yet about leaking. i am almost done with my pack of them and need to go get more. they puff up like GoodNites when you wet them f depends. they also have a good 2 inch wide velcro tapes on the side of the pull ups. they are very discreet as well. i usually only go one wetting at a time then i change them. well Austa Sean

I've said it before but CVS would be my very last choice of disposable diapers. They fit too low around my waist but they are the worst for absorbtion of any brand I've tried. For store brands I like Rite Aid overnights in xtra-large. They don't have plastic backing and I have to pin them on because the side panels are so long (x-large) but the fit and absorbtion is great for a store brand. Remembering that usually store brand siapers will not compair to TENA, Molicare, Attends or Abena.

• 3 weeks later...

Cvs overnights are no longer plastic backed. I just bought a bag. The packaging has changed from white to green. They even say "Compare to Depends" on them. There is no indication on the front panel they are now cloth covered. However, I have one on and it is pretty comfortable and fits great. They are somewhat thin, so the jury is out on how they will hold up to leaks.

how many tapes do the over night cvs cloth like diapers have ? and are the tapes Velcro? and are they low rise on your back like most store brands.or do they go up high on the back like depends do.

how many tapes do the over night cvs cloth like diapers have ? and are the tapes Velcro? and are they low rise on your back like most store brands.or do they go up high on the back like depends do.

They have two velcro tabs per side. I wear the XL and they come up a couple of inches above my belly button in front, and a little higher in back.

Cvs overnights are no longer plastic backed. I just bought a bag. The packaging has changed from white to green. They even say "Compare to Depends" on them. There is no indication on the front panel they are now cloth covered. However, I have one on and it is pretty comfortable and fits great. They are somewhat thin, so the jury is out on how they will hold up to leaks.

Luck for me the CVS store neer home still has the older style with the plastic cover on the shelf so I grabed a package just yesterday. Only whish I was not there getting meds for the wife and I who both have the darn flu thats going around.

Luck for me the CVS store neer home still has the older style with the plastic cover on the shelf so I grabed a package just yesterday. Only whish I was not there getting meds for the wife and I who both have the darn flu thats going around.

I just got some they are the same as the Walgreen's and the sams club ones.but the taps on the sams and walgreen's rip off the diaper.these ones from cvs has bigger tapes on them so they don't rip off the diaper.I love these ones!!.I wonder if The Walgreen's and the sams club ones have the new bigger tapes.they are made by the same people so they should.they fit nice and come up high on your back like depends do.but they are a little thicker then depends and they hold a lot more then depends.so if your looking for a great diaper that does not make any noise and hold a lot get to your cvs.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got some they are the same as the Walgreen's and the sams club ones.but the taps on the sams and walgreen's rip off the diaper.these ones from cvs has bigger tapes on them so they don't rip off the diaper.I love these ones!!.I wonder if The Walgreen's and the sams club ones have the new bigger tapes.they are made by the same people so they should.they fit nice and come up high on your back like depends do.but they are a little thicker then depends and they hold a lot more then depends.so if your looking for a great diaper that does not make any noise and hold a lot get to your cvs.

These will also rip off if you pull them too snug.

These will also rip off if you pull them too snug.

yes they will..but they do hold much better then the first tape's used on the diaper when they first went to the cloth like..the first taps you could not get through the night with out the tapes riping off!!these taps out of 7 nights maybe one night a tape will rip off.and some weeks none rip off!!so its much better.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DLFan27

I was equally surprised when I got a bag of the new CVS diapers about a week ago, but I've come to love them. At first I was really disappointed they went from plastic to a more cloth-like material, but the new diapers fit great and the cloth-like material makes them very comfortable to wear. They feel better than the old ones when wet too.