LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Piper Belle (Complete)

23.)

Isaac stumbled a little way down the road and Isabelle caught him and smiled, then slipped her hand with the ring on it into his for guidance and support.  Isaac blushed more than any boy his age had any right doing. "You okay? Want to take a break? We can sit in the grass and watch the stars?"

"Okay..." My voice had dropped out a little, my body aching as I made my way down to the park, to the grass, and sat softly. Isabelle sat me down first, and looking up at her, the stars far above, I thought again of Piper and how small she felt... except this was worse. So much worse... "I'm... a little worried... she's... jading me..." I felt like I couldn't move. I felt like I needed to be carried..

"Jading you? What do you mean? You can be honest. It's just me and you and the stars." Isabelle laid down next to the boy and he put his head on her chest out of instinct and then she felt the heat of his blush. It was definitely the more feminine position. Her hand slipped into his and she played with his fingers thoughtfully.

"I don't feel right... just words people use and scenes... things that are from her life, things that mirror... things that show up in mine, they make me feel... very wrong. Not like her. I mean, not like she feels in the dreams, just... not like me at all..." I closed my eyes and the world kept turning. "Don't let me fall asleep..."

She played with the boy’s hair and thought a lot about the implications of what he was saying, of what was happening - bleed through. "Give me an example to help me understand? If I understand, I can help you with it, can't I? It makes sense to help me understand."

"I..." I bit my lip and tried to think of an example, but the only ones I had were things I hadn't yet told the girl. I shook my head and curled in tighter to her chest. "I don't know. I can't think of one. I just mean, it happens... like... like..." Oh! "Like when you held my hand on our way here. It was like Piper and Carlotta."

"Do you think that's because Piper has romantic feelings for Carlotta and you have romantic feelings for me? Maybe that's the only connection." The boy shook his head before he said anything, though, his feelings belaying any words that might have followed. "Are you sure there's not something you're not telling me about Piper, sugar?" Isaac curled up a little at the affectionate term and bit his lip - that was new.

"Maybe you're right... maybe it's just the... romantic feelings..." And Piper definitely felt something for Carlotta, and I definitely felt something for Isabelle. Who was to say they weren't the same thing? We were quiet for a long time and the darkness grew softer. My muscles relaxed and I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

"I can't, Lucky, I'm sorry..." "You were busy yesterday too!" "After dinner, maybe..." "My mom won't let me." "...I... I don't know..."

”Come on!" Lucky crossed her arms and pouted. “I feel like I never see you anymore..." It was a dramatic statement, given they went to the same school and it had only been two days since they'd hung out - but they were very close and even one day without hanging out was a day considered wasted.

"I can't... I'm busy..." "What do you have to do before your parents get home?" "I..." I bit my lip and looked away from Lucky with a frown. I really didn't have a very good excuse, did I? But I just... I wanted to... "Fine, I guess... it can wait..."

"Awesome!" Lucky was jubilant at the idea of Piper coming over and she added. "Oh, I get paid on Thursday, do you want to go see a movie? My treat, and you can wear your pretty dress!" Which was an offer Piper should have been excited over, but she bit her lip and looked conflicted instead. What could be more important?

Lucky gave me a serious look and I stuck out my tongue. "Fine, movie on Thursday!" I had a whole week to figure that situation out. It was only Friday now, and that gave me six whole days. Saturday and Sunday my parents would be home, though, and that meant... "You sure we have to hang out tonight? I mean, I just... we have the whole weekend..."

"Uhhuh, we'll hang out tonight and the whole weekend, obviously!" Lucky rolled her eyes - she didn't know what had gotten into best friend, but she wanted things to go back to normal so she was just going to act like normal and hope that the rest of the situation followed suite.

I was pulled awake a second later and Isabelle looked down at me curiously. I kept getting blotches of Lucky as the two sat at the table in the cafeteria, but Isabelle made sure to pull me to my feet and take me home. I was clear for the weekend now - nothing to do but sleep and hang out with my friends. Of course there was another session with Elyx but that wasn't until Sunday night. He said there was something different he wanted to do... whatever that meant.

24.)

Elyx was wearing a girl’s school uniform today, and apparently going by female pronouns - she even seemed to have breasts and her persona seemed very different. "Okay so! I want to try something totally different, alright? It's going to be a bit of a crapshoot I think but it might work and if it does, it could be our biggest breakthrough yet." She had a little cup of a purple liquid set aside and she held it up to the boy as he sat there with the wires connected to him.

"What's with the cup?” I said quietly, my lips bloody from biting. Girls like Piper were used to it - their lips knew how to handle it - but mine weren't so lucky. "I don't have to drink that stuff do I...?" We'd been texting a lot, Elyx and me. Just notes, if I thought of anything. I thought of a lot. I texted very little.  Also, there was no Isabelle today. I didn't like that...

"This is a root extract that aides in sleeping studies where lucid dreaming is needed. I'm not 100% certain how it'll affect you, but I hypothesized that it might give you conscious control over Piper for one session." Which sounded dreadfully dangerous, but Elyx was giddy.

"It looks... disgusting..." "It tastes worse," the girl said holding out the cup. "And it's all natural stuff?" "And a few drugs." "...Elyx..." It was Sunday afternoon there - what harm could it do? Piper and Lucky had plans...

"Drink up and let me put you under, I want to see how this works! If it works, I want you to say ‘Pixiebutt’ when you have control of Piper. It'll let me know it's working." Of course the chances of it working seemed remote, but lucidity could also be the answer to actually figuring all of this out and it couldn't be missed out on.

I downed the whole glass of purple liquid and nearly threw up. I sipped at a glass of water when the room started to spin. What the hell... my muscles started to weaken and the lights got brighter, then dimmer, and Elyx took me by the hand. "Dun... feel... right..."

Elyx started to talk, but it took very little time before the boy began to fade and Elyx felt excitement at the notion. He'd be asleep soon, trance-sleep, and soon Elyx would be able to hear Piper's words. Soon she'd be able to see if her idea had worked - there was so much potential if Isaac could achieve lucidity!

I blinked. Lucky and I were playing video games, and suddenly... I'd died. Oh man... Lucky cheered for herself and I put down the Super Nintendo controller. "I don't feel well," I mumbled. looking at the TV with a frown.

"Are you okay? I'll get you some wawa." Lucky climbed up off the ground and went into the kitchen, the sound of gurgling water from the refrigerator filling the glass for a few seconds before she came back and looked at her best friend. "Here you go, drink up. Wawa fixes everything."

I sipped at the water with a little frown and swished it in the glass. I did feel better. I felt fine. Just fine... "I... uh... did you... didn't you wanna watch Peter Pan or something?" Lucky looked at me really curiously and I bit my lip. "No? Sorry. I must be thinking of something else..."

"Peter Pan?" That was a really odd suggestion and Lucky looked at her best friend. "You've been so out of sorts recently, I'm super worried! Ever since that day at the mall with the box you've just been so out of it. How about you change into your pretty dress? I bet that'll make you feel better, we'll get you all kinder'd up, alright?"

"Right..." I climbed up from the couch and made my way upstairs. My mom was at the store, but she'd be home soon. But with Lucky here, it wouldn't matter. I could wear my dress. So I did. I changed into the red dress and looked myself over in the mirror, sticking my thumb in my mouth. I wondered if I could buy a pacifier... no, silly thought, silly thought...

"You look so cute in that..." Piper had caught her best friend with the thumb in her mouth, but she didn't say anything about it - she didn't want to ruin this. "How about I do your hair?" It was getting harder and harder for Piper not to just pin her best friend against the wall and tell her how she felt, but things didn't work that way...

"Oh, I..." I quickly wiped my thumb on my dress. She didn't see me. She would have said something. I sat down on the edge of my bed and let her brush out my hair, looking down at my thumb. The mirror was at a strange angle. She wouldn't have seen...

"Your hair is really nice today..." Lucky continued to brush out her best friends hair and pulled them into the childish pigtails she preferred - the ones that Piper always pitched a fit over. This time she just sat there and smiled quietly, looking at her thumb in thought. "I saw some shoes at the mall I want to buy for you... they're proper Mary Janes, with just one buckle like what a little kid would wear." And unlike the sexualized adaptations that were in chic right now.

"I have Mary Janes..." Of course, mine were knock offs and a little vapid, but they had a flat sole and there wasn't much more I could ask for. Besides, they didn't make classic Mary Janes in my size at our shoe stores. "Don't waste your money on me, really."

"I like spoiling you, Piper. You're my..." Favorite person? Crush? First love? Ugh. "Best friend." Plus there was the dress that she was wearing that she loved! "You like your dress, right? Let me buy you more things. It's not like I need to buy anything for me!"

"Mom won't let me keep the shoes... the dress was a birthday gift. Just... let it go..." Lucky sighed and I looked down at my feet. I wasn't sure where that had come from. I wanted those stupid shoes. I wanted them so badly... "I'm sorry... I don't know what's with me..."

"You're really out of it... ever since you started feeling weird in the living room..." Lucky gently pushed her friend back onto the bed and put a pillow under her head. "Let Auntie Lucky take care of you, okay? You're obviously feeling very sickly, right? I'll babysit you! It'll be fun, just like when we were kids."

My stomach spun and I quickly pushed the girl off me. She fell to the bed in surprise and I climbed up to my feet. My breathing was heavy. What the hell... what the literal hell? I shook my head and bit my lip as hard as I could, drawing a dab of blood. Fuck, fuck, fuck... "I... I don't know... I just... I need to be alone... please..."

"Piper... gosh, what's with you? Are you sick? Let me help, please?" Lucky stood up and took a tissue out of the box on the dresser and dapped it to her best friends bleeding lip. "You talk to me about everything. You even told me when you accidentally stole a pack of barrettes, remember? You cried for hours, you felt so guilty. And I fixed it. Please give me a chance to fix this? I'm your Lucky Charm, remember?”

"I just... I need to be alone... I need to... um... please... please just... let me... um..." Lucky bit her lip and took half a step backward. She clearly didn't want to go. My fingertips were shaking. I just... I hated all of this. I need all of this gone. "Go! Lucky! Just... just go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^ 

• Like 3

Lots of little hints popping up, but what significance each has, if any, isn't clear. I'll just hang on to those thoughts and we'll see what develops. More and more parallels popping up between Isaac and Piper. Isaac is awfully reluctant to mention "the box" to anyone; is he protesting a bit too much?  

It sure looks like Piper isn't feeling well from the icky stuff Isaac had to drink! Elyx seems really creepy at this point! Well, not that they haven't seemed that way up til now, but this liquid is scary. 

And... oh no!! Not nearing the end! Oh well, Sophie, I say that about this point in each of your stories! And you always come back w another story. And I always (almost always) come back to read them. Still lots to learn about this one though. Patience, patience...

Thanks for all the comments guys! :wub: It means a lot to me!  I've been super swamped with school stuff and blah blah blah.  The usual.  But I try to make a point of keeping this thread updated.  Piper Belle is a pretty odd story, but it was actually one of my favorites to write!  So I'm glad people are enjoying it.

Will post more soon!! :D 

-Soph

25.)

Things were different this time - the sign hadn't been given, not as Elyx had asked for, but Isaac was shaking and convulsing with emotional outbursts - and just recently had bitten a bloody little hole in his lip and started to sob. Yet still he slept, and Elyx watched in morbid fascination, the recording equipment catching everything. The concoction hadn't had the desired effect, but it was doing something, that was for sure.

Everything was dark. Like night. And everyone was gone. I took the dress and the box and the shoes and everything and threw them into the trash can in the yard, trembling all the while. I looked around the blackened neighborhood for signs of life, but no one was around. I stood there in just my underwear and bra before finally sitting upright. Something came crashing down and the little suction cups fell off my chest.

"Easy now! Easy easy easy!" Elyx wrapped Isaac up in a cuddle, a warm embrace the kind a parent gives, and held the trembling boy close, gently rocking him back and forth. "You're back now. You're safe. You were screaming... screaming and shaking and yelling something I couldn't understand and scratching at your chest. You're okay, you're okay..."

"What... the... fuck... happened..." I felt so sick... so fucking sick. I couldn't breathe, and I just felt so.... so much... so much... ugh. There wasn't even a word for it. I put my hands together in my lap and curled up in a ball. Fuck, fuck, fuck...

"You said your chest was burning... itching..." It was one of the more audible things the boy had said in the voice that wasn't his and it was one thing that made Elyx fascinated. She kissed his cheek and stood up, walking over to the recording equipment. "What do you remember? Anything at all? Can I have a look at your chest?"

I shook my head and let the girl lift my top. She ran her fingers along my chest, but there were only the faint red lines of where I'd been scratching. Her fingers were cold on my warm skin, and when I leaned up, I only had to tangle one hand into her hair to get her lips onto mine.

Elyx raised her eyebrows during the kiss but it was the only emotional response she gave until the boy pulled back with scarlet cheeks. "Is that all? Or would you like another? Do as you want, I promise it's okay." All in the name of science when it came to Elyx - the sudden and magnetic attraction was fascinating to her more than anything else.

I pinned the girl down to the bed, not having bothered to turn off the camera. She kissed me and I slowly unbuttoned her vest, then her shirt. Both hit the floor and I ran my fingers across what could be breasts. "I do wonder... if you've got a cunt or not..." I admitted openly as I kissed her neck.

"Wouldn't it be more fun to not know?" Elyx smiled at the boy - where had this lust come from? This vulgarity? This was certainly out of character. She was still in control, she could still make him subdued if she needed him to be. "What do you want me to have? What do you want me to do to you? What do you want to do to me?"

The mystery was... it was... insanity. I tugged on the girl's hair and exposed her neck, running my fingers along it. I could reach down her jeans and find her cock or lack thereof. I could fuck her either way, but wasn't she right? I grabbed her hair and pulled her off the bed and into the ground. She hadn't expected that, and her ass hit the ground hard, her hair tugged out in strands. She worked to catch her breath while I fastened her hands behind her back with one of the cords from the heart monitor.

This was a little more unexpected, but Elyx didn't show any panic if she felt it - she still felt in control. "Tell me. Tell me what you want, Isaac. Or is it Piper. Which would you rather I call you?" It was a testing of the waters and something Elyx had to get a baseline for - how much of this was the subdued and quiet writer and how much of it was the freshly awakened lesbian teenager?

I hesitated, my fingers stopping on her bare back for just a second, and then I flung her up onto the bed, her knees over the edge and her ass in view. I tugged her jeans down, the feminine panties with them, and slapped her harder than I'd ever hit anything in my life. Not only did the skin redden, but it instantly turned purple and I could hear the sobs from the girl all from one swing. "Shut your fucking mouth."

Okay, so that hurt like a bitch. Elyx sobbed and bit down on the sheets of the bed, steadying her thoughts. How long would she do this? How far would she go in the name of science? It was all being recorded, but how much more did she have in her? How much more would be valuable. She took a breath and wriggled her bruised behind at the boy - he wanted her, gender unspecified. He was pure lust. Piper's lust? Isaac didn't have lust like this. How much had bled through? And how much to the other side?

I didn't ask, I didn't wait, I wasn't patient. I pushed my cock against her ass and slid it in. I didn't care about lube or anything and she screamed as I did. I sat there and I fucked her, in and out, in and out, and any time she'd try for a word I'd hit her ass again, just as hard. She only did it twice more. When I finally came, I pulled out of the girl and tugged up my jeans. She fell to the floor and I put my shoe down against her crotch. "I don't know what you have here, but that's okay." I stepped hard, pushed against her, until she started to sob like a child.

26.)

Enough. Enough! "Fingerling!" The word would have come with another consequence, but the boy stood motionless and still, eyes closed. Paused. Tranced. Elyx sobbed for a few more minutes, trying to reconcile what had just happened - what she'd let happen, and tried to figure out if it had been worth it. It wasn't anything she hadn't done before, it wasn't something she was against, and it wasn't a traumatic experience - she could have stopped it any time, but her curiosity got the best of her. She stood up at last, her legs shaking, and she pulled her pants back up over her abused behind, wincing at the tenderness as the boy stood motionless. "Tell me your name." In this state, the boy could only answer truthfully - higher thought wouldn't come into it.

"I-Isaac..." I wasn't sure when, but I'd sat down in the chair. My eyes were foggy, everything was foggy. Moving was so hard. I didn't understand... why couldn't I move? I tried to stand up, to yell at her, to... to do something... but it didn't work. I just didn't get it...

"Isaac. Why did you do what you just did? Be honest and detailed." For a girl who'd effectively tied up and molested, she'd bounced back remarkably quickly - but if she didn't get her answers, it would have all been for nothing anyway, so she had to make it worthwhile.

"I... I just did... I wanted... to..." I couldn't think right. I managed to move my hand, but the girl lowered it again. Elyx looked into my eyes and I closed them tight. I felt so wrong... slow... like I was underwater... "Lemme... up... whatever you're doing..."

"Tell me what you want more than anything right now. And tell me then what Piper wants more than anything right now." Elyx leaned against a table but winced at the sharp pain in her behind and at the wetness in the back of her panties - a reminder now of what he'd done. Ugh. She'd have to get tested now, how annoying.

"I... I want out of this... damn chair..." I shook my head and tried to get up again, but it wasn't working. I was, however, clearing my vision pretty well. The frown on her face was something... "You're a toy, then... you know it, too. You like it. Being used..." I saw the blush on her cheeks before she frowned, the aggression. I was right, though.

"Do you want me to pacify you again?" She meant the word one way, but the boy in the chair blushed deeply at the mention of the word and she tilted her head. "Now what was that? Something you want to say?" What had she unleashed? Where was the mild-mannered and overly polite Isaac? Where was he in all of this?

I felt my cheeks get hot and I looked down at my feet. "I... I'm sorry, alright? I know I'm being... I'm sorry. Just... please... I can't think and it's scaring me, so I'm... please, I'm sorry, just let me up..." It may have been an act, but it definitely didn't seem like it. My chest was rising and falling a little too quickly...

"Do you want to be subdued, is that it?" The change in word choice didn't seem to elicit a reaction, though, and Elyx took a step forward and put her hand on the boy’s chin, thoughtfully. "But you do want to be pacified, don't you? Why pacified and not subdued...?" She crossed her arms and looked back at the boy. "Fingerling. Why do you want to be pacified?"

My eyes glossed over again and I felt more warmth on my cheeks. My whole body shook at the word and I could feel tears on the edges of my eyes... "Please... don't... please... pretty please..." Elyx looked at me strangely and I closed my eyes tight. Little tears dripped down my cheeks and I took a deep breath. "Lemme up... I'm good... I'll be good... please..."

Was he resisting his override? How interesting - he wouldn't be able to overcome it forever, though. "Fingerling. You are to answer me honestly. No thought." He was blushing and biting his lip - like a fifteen year old girl - and Elyx grinned and turned her head to the side. "Pacified. Why?"

"Scared... dun wanna... please..." And then it clicked for Elyx - it wasn't a resistance, it was the answer. I was scared. I was really scared... but why scared of one word and not another? I felt more tears on my cheeks and I shook my head again and again. "Please lemme up... please... please... please..." The panic rose in my chest and I started to sob. My whole body ached. My chest hurt so badly...

He was scared... of a word? It couldn't be the word, it couldn't be, it had to be the concept? This belonged to Piper, it had to, this wasn't a part of Isaac, Elyx would put her money on it. Why pacified? Why? Unless... Elyx grinned raised her hand, slipping her thumb into Isaac’s mouth, to which he began to suck instinctively. "Well aren't you a good girl, Piper."

My eyes glossed over and I looked up at Elyx with a pleading stare. I sucked on her thumb in a way I very much didn't want to and my shaking slowed to a stop. I saw the smile creep across Elyx's lips and my blush deepened. This wasn't happening...

"It's okay to suck your thumb when you're nervous, do you understand? It helps you to feel better, so why wouldn't you do it?" Elyx didn't want to influence any decision making process for either Isaac or Piper, but she also wanted to cultivate this one trait that she was positive had crossed the threshold - this was remarkable and groundbreaking.

"I..." But her thumb pushed further in my mouth and I instinctively sucked. My whole body sighed in comfort and I felt myself weaken. My eyes glossed over and drifted half-closed. I didn't understand... I didn't know why this was happening...

"You're a good girl. And you want to be a good girl, don't you? It feels nice to be a good girl, and you're the best girl there is." Elyx hoped the choice of pronoun would help to cultivate this, and to cultivate Piper. Getting Piper on this side of the separation would be a huge coup in this case.

I slipped, I guess. Everything was darker and there were just her words. Soft words. Happy words. Words I liked. And when I opened my eyes again, I was on the bed, my head pounding and everything as dizzy as it had been the last time. Elyx wasn't wearing a shirt, but she had the vest on still... what happened to her shirt? "I'm sorry... I... I don't remember what happened..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^ 

• Like 3

Was that a breakthrough? An explosion? A crash? I can't really even imagine what it was. It certainly didn't seem like either Isaac or Piper - not at all! Could it have been something repressed by one, the other or both? Was it a misuse of the drugs Elyx gave Isaac? 

All I've got is a spinning head and a lot of questions! They can only be answered with more of the story, but I also sense I may end up with even more questions before any of them are resolve. Sigh.

• 2 weeks later...

27.)

"It's fair to say that we won't be using that particular little cocktail again." Elyx spoke with a small tone of regret - actually mostly to do with the fact that things had gone back to normal. The recording equipment had stopped, though it could easily be played back to show everything that had happened. "There was an incident. And you're not in any trouble, okay?"

"Right... what happened? I just remember getting dizzy..." I didn't remember the dream, the violence, anything at all... just falling asleep, and waking up again. The clock said only two hours had passed, though, and I didn't understand it. "What's going on?"

"I think it's best we don't talk about it." Elyx smiled and looked at the boy - he'd sucked on his thumb the entire time he'd been asleep on the bed - though it hadn't been so long, but long enough to prune his thumb. "How do you feel?" She leaned against her chair and then winced, stepped back forward - gosh her behind hurt!

"Fine. Just dizzy. I definitely don't think I got any sleep though..." I let out a little sigh and rubbed my eyes. "Did you get any information? What went on?" Probably nothing. I hoped nothing. There was two hours of a Sunday afternoon with the girls - what could have happened?

"I think you should go back to your room and rest. Maybe go to Isabelle's so she can keep an eye on you. I think something happened in Piper's life, something bad." There was something in Elyx's tone that sounded different to her usual chipper tone - there was... guilt. Whatever had happened to Piper was definitely Elyx's fault.

I wasn't really in the mood for Isabelle. Honestly, I wasn't much in the mood for anything. I was tired and cranky, though it was still only the afternoon in Piper's world. Maybe if I slept, took a little nap, I could see what was up. It wasn't a surprise to find Arry absent from the house - it was only one in the morning, and I was sure it took longer than that to get a girl drunk. I crawled into bed and put my head on the pillow.

But I was crying. I slipped my thumb into my mouth and opened my eyes. Lucky curled her arms around me and I sobbed into her top. "I... I don't know where it went... I can't believe I lost it..."

"It's okay, it really is..." Piper sobbed and sucked her thumb, cuddling into Lucky's chest as the she played with her hair lovingly. "We'll find it, and if we don't, I'll just buy you another one." Lucky made it sound so easy, so simple and logical - though they both knew just how much it had cost and how hard Lucky had worked for it. "Maybe your Mom took it away...?"

"I thought I was wearing it, though... I swear I was..." I bit my lip and looked down at my clothes. Just a top and shorts? But wasn't I... I was outside, and in my underwear. That made no sense, though. I curled up against my best friend and looked up at her with tears in my eyes. "I'm so sorry, Lucky...."

"It's okay, chicadee, you're not in any trouble. If we find it, we find it. And if we don't, I'll get you a new one." Lucky continued to play through her best friend’s hair and thought for a moment. "Do you remember anything from earlier? Or is it all still a blur? Maybe if we can figure out what happened we'll know where your dress is? I mean, after you told me to leave you alone..."

I shook my head and curled up next to her. I was so exhausted. I couldn't believe any of this. I couldn't believe I'd let it fade away, slip away like everything else. I just wanted to curl up to her and stay in her arms forever, free from everything. I continued to suck my thumb. I didn't care if she saw. But she didn't say anything, and together we slowly fell asleep.

Lucky had to go home later that afternoon, she made sure to leave Piper asleep and facing away, with Suzie tucked under her arm and her thumb in her mouth. She didn't hear from her all night, either, and it wasn't until the next day at school that the two crossed paths again - and by that time, Lucky had made another trip to the mall.

"You didn't have to," I mumbled, the dress in my arms. I wasn't sure where she got the money, and I didn't ask. I accepted it. I was overwhelmed. I sucked softly on my thumb, alone in the bathroom with her, and played with my fingers in the other hand. It was so cute, so perfect... the same color, same size, and at the bottom of the bag were the shoes she'd promised. I just felt so loved...

Lucky smiled, welling up with pride at the happiness she'd brought her best friend - her best friend that was now sucking her thumb openly around her. She pictured the girl in the dress, with the shoes, and her hair in pigtails and her thumb in her mouth, and the image made her really happy. Happier than she'd realized before. "You deserve it... you deserve pretty things, because you're all sorts of beautiful, especially when you smile... or suck your thumb. Especially that, really…”

28.)

I crawled out of bed, still so sleepy, though I'd somehow slept through an entire night of Piper's, as well as the previous afternoon... twenty-two hours of sleep, and I was still so... tired. I slugged along to my Tuesday class and met up with Isabelle afterward. "Her world is so wonderful, so perfect..."

"Do you remember the talk we had? About pining for her world?" Isabelle knew there was no point just blindly lecturing the boy, though, so she sighed and slipped her lollipop into her mouth. "Tell me about it, about her world. What you like about it?" Maybe putting it into words would make it easier to counter against...

"Her friends are so lovely... and her life... and her... everything... her... her... world... just so..." And then Isabelle said something I didn't think she'd say: "Then give up." "Huh...?" "I think it's a horrible idea, Isaac. I think you living your life for her is very naive. But you're so unhappy here, so maybe... you could find a way just to sleep, to be with her..." I nodded my head, putting it against her shoulder. Could I even do that...?

"I guess it's a matter of faith..." Isabelle didn't know how much she believed in Piper, but she believed that she was more than just a dream. "How much do you believe in her? How real is she to you? And why the connection between you two...? You could sleep forever and be her, but..." But maybe she'd stop existing after a certain amount of time. "What do you want with your life? Do you want to be you... or do you want to be a sexually confused fifteen year old girl in 1993? No internet for five years, no smart phones for fifteen... could you live in that world?"

"I think so..." I shrugged my shoulders and slipped further down the girl's shoulder, closing my eyes. I was always so tired now. "I just... feel incomplete now... without her..." Isabelle nodded and kissed my forehead. "You have another appointment with Elyx..." "Right..." "In about an hour..." "Right..." "You should get going." "I don't see why," I said softly. "She'll be asleep..."

"Do you think Piper and Lucky will end up together...?" Isabelle smiled a little bit - she didn't know why she cared, maybe it was like shipping two fictional characters. "Do you control her... or are you just a passenger? If you were her forever, would you just be watching the whole time, or would you integrate with her? I want you to be happy... but this world makes you so unhappy..."

"I don't know... I really don't. But I guess... there's only one way to find out..." I climbed up from the couch and Isabelle followed me out of the house. She didn't like that she didn't go with me last time, and she actually regretted letting me see Elyx at all. She really hated everything that was happening to me. Would I be able to ever be happy with her if this wasn't a thing? But it was... and where did that leave me...?

"I didn't want to share it with you, Isaac, but I've consulted with the ethics committee and I'm obligated to tell you if I want to keep studying you." Elyx was a boy today, though a very effeminate one with far too much eyeliner and an affection for sparkly jewelry. "Please sit down." The little computer monitor was faced to both Isaac and Isabelle and the video started to play from the moment Isaac woke up from his last session.  Isabelle watched with rising anxiety, fiddling with the ring on her finger.

I watched a little nervously as I woke up, as the scene unravelled. It was once I'd torn of Elyx's clothing that I shook my head and looked away, but I could hear everything. I felt tears on my cheeks and I shook my head furiously. But Isabelle. Isabelle looked... mortified. But more than that, she looked furious. "You aren't doing any more testing," she said very assertively, and I looked up at them both. Elyx frowned. I still couldn't stop crying...

The crying was new, and Isabelle wanted nothing more than to hold the boy and wipe away his tears, but Elyx was protesting. "You don't understand, Iz. We can learn so much from this, from him and this." "You let him go into psychosis and rape you. You could have stopped him!" "I didn't want to interfere, Iz, you know this, you're smarter than this..." "Fuck you!" "No, listen, I-." "Fuck you and fuck your stupid thesis!" She took Isaac by the hand like a frightened child and then wrapped her arms around him. "It's going to be okay. Let's get out of here."

I had my thumb in my mouth as Isabelle pulled me out the door, but Elyx didn't let up. She hurried down the hall until she'd caught up and took my hand, my thumb pulled from my mouth. Both the girls looked at each other and Elyx spoke to me. "Fingerling."

The boy went still, thumb still in his mouth, and Isabelle slapped Elyx's face, fuming. "Haven't you done enough damage?" "It's not a personality defect." "I know it's not." "It's not psychosis, it's not hallucination." "Yeah, no shit." "It's not a dream." "Just leave him alone!" "Iz, I think it's a signal. It's bidirectional. What you saw in that video was Piper's Id manifested in Isaac's body and hormones." "What does that even mean..." Elyx turned and looked at the quiet boy. "Piper. Tell me what you see where you are right now."

I sat on my bed. My cheeks were covered in tears and I sucked my thumb. I didn't know what to do anymore. Everything was dark. Everything was empty. I felt empty. Everything was gone. Was this what sleeping was like, when sleeping isn't normal sleep, when you're awake when you're sleeping? Is this emptiness why we dream in the first place...? To spare ourselves...

"I'm giving him the shot," Elyx said simply. "Over my dead-" But with a snap of Elyx's fingers, Isabelle froze up. Elyx pulled out the needle.

"I'm giving him a large down of melatonin and dimethyltryptamine - it's going to cause the receptors in his brain that cause dream state to fire off like a little fucking supernova. I got permission from the ethics committee." Well, Elyx would get permission from the committee, but it was easier to get forgiveness than permission and he could handle that afterward - it was an unlucky day for Isaac: Girl Elyx would have backed down. Boy Elyx never could. Not where there was something to learn. He took the needle and slid it into Isaac's arm.

I slammed Elyx hard against the wall. He winced and the needle dropped to the floor, empty. Isabelle looked on with empty eyes, trying so hard to focus, and I kicked Elyx impossibly hard in the stomach. He buckled to the floor and I kicked him across the room. "Fingling.." But I didn't freeze. I stepped across the room and kicked the boy hard in the stomach. "Fuck you. Fuck you for doing that to me. Fuck you you pathetic little fuck! You want to be a toy? I'll break you worse than glue can fix."

Isabelle panicked, though she couldn't move, she couldn't show it, she couldn't even say anything. Elyx coughed on the floor, laughing a little as he did, and then the boy kicked him against and he rolled over. "Don't fight it... the angrier you are the faster your brain is going to run, the deeper you'll slip..." Despite everything, despite the pain, despite what might now well be loss of control, Elyx was still laughing. The equipment was recording.

I kicked and kicked until the boy was bloody and frail and I left him to cough on the ground. My veins hurt with adrenaline, and I turned to Isabelle. She looked afraid, but there was color in her eyes. She wasn't frozen because of Elyx anymore - she was frozen because of fear. I broke open the cupboard and pulled out the scalpel, pushing the girl to the wall and the blade to her neck. "Who are you?"

"Isabelle. Isabelle. Isabelle..." She didn't have the maniacal candor of Elyx - she was terrified, petrified and she barely managed those words - how she found the words that followed next was anybody's guess. "...your girlfriend." Which she guessed was true, at this point, though the current incarnation of the boy was not the boy she knew. The boy who cried. The boy who... Isabelle smiled softly and slipped her thumb into the boys mouth - an action she knew might well have been her last.

I bit her thumb and she withdrew it, blood pouring from the gash. I cut her top along the shoulder, the skin peeling with it. She pushed me away, but I ripped the shirt from her body, leaving her in the bra and jeans. I took the little scalpel and drew it across her waist, cutting the fabric, her underwear, and by the look on her face, part of her skin. "I'll fuck you raw until you tell me the truth.” Tears ran down her cheeks, but her expression stiffened, anger on her lips.

"I'm Isabelle... I'm just Isabelle... just a girl you met in the bar..." She sobbed, the blood soaking through her clothes, the words choking in her throat and the heaving sobs making any words she did manage seem almost incomprehensible anyway. The boy was seething, though, and she smiled at him, clutching her bleeding stomach. "Remember Piper? Remember the girl you want to be? The life you love... would she want you to do this..."

"How fucking dare you!" Her jeans and underwear were barely in place, the blood soaking into the fabric. I brought the knife against her neck again, but then against her hip. "I'll cut every inch of skin off your body. I'll fuck you with this scalpel so you'll be unable to birth another horrible mess like you into this fucking world." I grabbed the other hand, the one that wasn't bloodied, and stabbed the scalpel right through the palm. Her body convulsed and she fell to the floor. I pushed her to the ground as she started to bleed out, my foot on her neck, just as the metal pan hit me in the side of the head.

This has taken an incredibly dark turn within just a couple short chapters! This is not your usual stuff at all, but I do want to see what comes next. I hope there will be some good explanations soon! Maybe like Isaac is only imagining all this violence going on - the rape of Elyx, carving Isabelle... I don't even know what to say.

Edit: Oh yeah, I know what to say. I can't wait for more...

If Eric’s latest episode was real, and not simply an overactive imagination, then he must be Sectioned. Putting a knife to someone’s throat, then to stab them in their hand, must be dealt with, for everyone’s safety. 

A very dark turn of events, and am also curious where this leads Piper. 

Thanks for all the comments, guys!  This is a very severe twist in the story, and I expected a lot of people to be upset about it.  What Isaac did was obviously EXTREMELY bad.  And I don't want to keep you in the dark any longer.  I'm going to post a very short chapter with a lot of explanation.  After that, there will be only one more post to wrap up the story. ^_^ 

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING AND COMMENTING!!

29.)

"Goshjesus.... Fingerling. Fingerling. Fingerling!" Elyx was coughing up blood as he looked at the girl on the ground and fumbled with a bloody hand to try and dial for help. With blood smeared on the screen, he raised it to his face while looking at the two forms on the ground. This had gotten so out of hand. He had to fix it. Had to make it right. But there was part of him that wanted more... he knelt down next to Isaac and played his free hand through the boys hair, watching as the blood colored the blonde.

I slammed the boy against the floor, the phone spilling out across the tiles. I smiled down at him with a greedy happy smile. "Your words don't work here, my sweet... now let's figure out what you really are. If you're a boy, we'll just cut it off, make you all better..." I reached my hand into the girl's pants, and just as I did, a hand grabbed me around the neck. There was a sudden surge of electricity through me, and... and I couldn't move. I looked down at Elyx, still beneath me, in a bit of panic, as Isabelle kicked me to the floor. The ring on her finger was turned around - the flat side pointed in - and she stared down at me. "Relax Isaac - you can't move now."

Something happened to Elyx in that moment - making a breaking point, maybe the girl half took over, but she stopped laughing. She stopped her bravado. And she realized just what was happening, the gravity of the situation. "Iz... we have to tie him up or something, then call the police. Something... he's crazy..."

"He's okay now," she said softly, looking down at me. "We met once before, Isaac... remember?” But there was no recognition in my eyes. "You were eight years old, and you had a dog in your family. That dog disappeared... but you knew what happened. There were so many tests on you, wondering exactly how sociopathic you were... but we had a solution. Piper was always supposed to be subconscious, and when you started dreaming about her, we had to intervene. Just keep an eye on you. We didn't want you to slip further into that, Isaac, we didn't. We wanted her to stay subconscious, to mold you into an innocent little boy, to help you accept your loss of control, of power... but that fell through. Elyx here messed with the balance even further, and now you're fractured."

"What are you talking about...?" Elyx had made her way to her feet now, despite the beating, and she stood next to Isabelle, shaking her head and trying to get things in context. "You could have told me... you could have kept me in the loop!" The smell of blood was thick in the air and nobody in the room right now was in a good way, but it looked like Isaac was the one having the most problems with things - and right so. His eyes were filled with something... maybe fear, maybe doubt, maybe... denial...?

Isabelle had taken the scalpel out of her hand, now covered in blood, and looked at the little ring. "The server of his virtual world is at the base of his neck, and this ring has a program in the inductive pad. The moment I touched this ring to his neck, it uploaded the convergence program.  A fail safe.  He can’t move until the program initiates, and afterward…” Isabelle sighed and leaned down in front of Isaac and forced a smile. “This was always to help you learn emotion and weakness… to help you be a true person.  Hopefully, when this is all over… you will be.” This protocol had never been used before.  Whether Isaac came out of it with susceptibility to suggestion or pure childlike bliss, no one could know for sure.

"What does that mean for him? Is he going to become Piper? Like for real? Isn't that going to be damaging to Piper? And what about Lucky? What about Piper's world?" The disgust in her voice was something that had faded to curiosity, ethical conflict, and a realization that she'd been poking around in the head of a sociopath.

"He'll come back. But there won't be a virtual world anymore. Just this one. Isn't that right?” I trembled on the tile, blood pooled around me, and tried to shake my head. This wasn't right... "Goodnight, Isaac. Sweet dreams."

• Like 1

30.)

And then things went dark. Very dark, and when I opened my eyes, I was on my bed again, tears on my cheeks, but the world was there, and so was Lucky. I looked up at her with a frown and quickly stood up off the bed. "W-what are you doing here?!"
"Shh. Lay down." Lucky put her hand on the girls cheek and smiled, looking into her eyes with the warm smile that she reserved only for her. "You had a bad dream... and you have to relax now, and I'm going to make it all go away, okay?" Her free hand found Piper's and she guided a thumb to her mouth with a thoughtful smile.

I pushed the girl off me, throwing her to the bed. I turned to run, but the slap came down hard on my cheek. Carletta stood in the doorway with a frown on her lips and I looked up at her with a blush. "I... ow...." My eyes started to tear up and Lucky climbed up off the bed. "Who is she...?"

Carlotta smiled and leaned in closely, kissing Piper's lips. Lucky watched with wide eyes and Piper looked as though she were a puppet with her strings cut, and that she was suspended only by the magnetism of the kiss. The kiss parted just a little bit and Carlotta looked past the girl at Lucky. "Could you get that red dress out of her closet, please? I think it's time our princess got dressed up properly."

My lips tingled as my top was pulled off over my head. I quickly covered my chest and I looked at the two girls as they pulled the dress off the hanger. "Carlotta...! Stop it, please! Something isn't right here...!" But she ignored me as she tugged the dress over my top, threading my arms through. I had never felt so embarrassed, but then Lucky pulled down my pants the same way she had when I'd wet them. I looked into her eyes as she stood back up, an inch from me, my cheeks scarlet. "I..."

Carlotta went to the bed and laid three cloth diapers over one another and began to fold them. Lucky whispered into the girls ear. "It took so long for me to realize it, but you don't like being fifteen... do you...? You don't like being your age... you don't like being made to grow up. You want to be a pretty little girl forever... in babydoll dresses and pigtails..."

"I... no... no I don't...!" I frowned and shook my head, pushing the girl. Lucky looked at me harshly and slapped my other cheek the same way Carlotta had. I winced and recoiled, new tears forming in my eyes. "Do not talk back to me, missy!" The words weren't contrary to Lucky at all, but this was the first time I took them seriously...

"I'm going to make your dream come true, little missy." Lucky laced her fingers into her best friend’s and pulled her away from her jeans and panties on the floor, leading her over to the bed where Carlotta had laid out the diapers. "Lay down for Lucky, I'm going to pin your diapers up and then I'm going to make your hair prettier than it's ever been." Carlotta stood behind Piper and whispered softly in her ear. "It's okay, you don't have to be ashamed anymore, or afraid. She knows, and I think maybe she always has. You're so lucky to have a friend like Lucky."

I felt my bottom press down against the softness of the diapers and Carlotta helped the girl pull them into place. I tried to stop them, but my hands were swatted away. The padding was pulled up and each girl kissed my forehead, a pair of plastic underwear covering the diapers. I was tugged to my feet, but the thickness made it heard to walk. I was ten shades of red. "Carlotta... Lucky... I... I'm not a baby... please stop it... please..."

"You don't have to pretend anymore, Piper Belle." "You are a baby. You're a pretty little princess." "Our pretty princess." "You don't have to be a big girl anymore..." "You can wear the prettiest clothes in the world, and never have to grow up, and you'll always be mine..."

I shook my head and felt tears on my cheeks. But a pacifier was placed in my lips and I started to suck subconsciously. This didn't make sense. It wasn't... it couldn't be right... "I am fifteen years old...! I'm not a baby...! This is stupid...!" The girls both looked at each other with a sigh. I sucked harder on the pacifier.

"Piper Belle..." Lucky cupped the girl’s chin and looked into her eyes, as Carlotta began to brush her hair, getting ready to put it into pigtails. "It's why you've been so sad lately, why you've had bad dreams about the future. The future scares you because you have to grow up to get there. But you don't have to anymore... you don't have to hide who you are. You're my Little Piper..."

"I... I'm not... Mom's gonna get home, and... and..." But as if on cue, like the universe was against me, my mother walked in. She dropped the basket of clothes in her hands and looked at me, appalled. Lucky and Carlotta both stood back and it was Lucky that spoke up. "We... we walked in and she was dressed like this..." "W-what..?! No! They!"

"Piper Belle!" The woman stepped over the clothing pile and looked down at her daughter. "Stand up. Right now." The girl lay on the bed in the dress, with the pacifier, the diaper visible, and trembled. "Right. Now. Young. Lady. Stand up!" Piper's Mom didn't like having to repeat herself.

I quickly took the pacifier from my lips and set it on the bed, looking up at the two girls, who smirked at each other. I wiped the water from my eyes and stood up to my mom as tall as I could, but she seemed a lot taller today. "They did this, Mom! They dressed me like this, I swear!"
"I don't want to hear it, Piper Belle. I want you to answer me with all honesty, because I always know when you're lying to me." She stared down sternly at her daughter and asked her question. "Is this what you want? To dress like this? Is that why you wear clothes like these? Is that why I found a pacifier under your pillow when you were eight? Is that why you had a box of diapers in your closet? Answer. Honestly."

"N-no!! God, Mom, NO! I SWEAR!" I felt tears on my cheeks and I kept rubbing them away. "They did it! They made me! I'm not a baby, I'm not! I'm fifteen and I'm grown up and.. and this is crazy! You're all crazy!"

"You're lying to me, Piper Belle. You're lying to your own mother." She didn't sound upset when she said it, though, she actually smiled just a little bit. "Be honest. Be honest with me, and be honest with you, and be honest with Lucky, and with Carlotta. Be honest."

"I SAID NO!" I was screaming now, but no one was listening. No one was listening.... I kept crying and I tried to push past my mom, but the second I made it out the door, I was just inside it again. The same place, the same fate. They all looked at me, expectant. Carlotta smirked and Lucky smiled with excitement, but my mom was losing patience. "She bought them at my store," Carlotta explained. "And I watched her carry the box home..." Lucky chimed in. They had turned against me. They were my friends...! "I... I didn't..."

"Just. Admit it.” Piper's Mom stood with her arms crossed. "Admit that you long to be a child again, that childish values and childish things and pure innocence interest you more than anything in the adult world. Admit that you don't want to grow up. Admit that you feel prettier right now than you ever have."

"I do not!" I was crying, still, holding onto what little dignity I still had. I just wanted to change. I just wanted out of all this. "I'm not a baby, and... and none of you are convincing me I am! I'm not sure what games you're getting at, but I am not a baby!!" I screamed the last bit, my aggression teeming through. I watched Lucky bite her lip and Carlotta sigh. A little chill ran through me and I looked around nervously. Everything went very quiet...

Out of three other people in the room with Piper, it was Lucky who stepped forward. Lucky who looked her best friend in the eyes and whispered. "It's okay. You're not in any trouble. She's not mad. You think she is because you're afraid... but you trust me more than anybody and I promise if you admit to her your truest feelings that you will be happier than you have ever been..." And with that, Lucky kissed Piper. Not a peck on the lips. Not a little brief moment of shared experimentation. A real kiss. An adult kiss.

31.)

Everyone fell away and we were in a room together, a wedding dress on the both of us. She was older. I must have been. I shook my head and she kissed me again, and again. The room was decorated in lace and I melted into the kisses. The bed was so soft beneath us, and I wondered if I even wanted to leave it. She kissed me two more times before her fingers found the zipper.

Lucky's finger slid the zipper down, the older more grown up face still ringing with the childish glee and charm that she'd had at fifteen, her perfectly manicured nails ran down Piper’s skin and she kissed her again, whispering in a voice made only more beautiful by her age. "How many years and how many happy moments will it take for you to admit that you are who you are, my pretty little bride." Her knee came up between Piper's legs and her knee crinkled the diaper underneath her lovers wedding dress.

The moment should have lasted, I would have begged for it to, but it didn't. And the next one was of Carlotta, her face only a little older, though her hair was much longer. I tried to ask what was going on, but there was a pacifier in my mouth. I tried to spit it out, but it wouldn't budge. I thought maybe it was tied in place, but that wasn't it. Glue bound it to my lips. I shivered in the cold and realized exactly why - my whole body was naked, all except the cloth between my legs. My cheeks burned scarlet before I noticed the girl in the corner, bound by the ankles and wrists, naked except for panties, curled up in a puddle. Lucky - a little older, an adult - looked at me with the reddest cheeks.

"She wants to understand you, Piper," Carlotta nodded at the girl in the corner and in the puddle and then looked back at Piper. "She came to me for help but she can't understand it unless you admit it. Admit who you are... she wants so badly to be a part of it, she loves you." Carlotta pressed her hand against Piper's diaper, the cloth wet and warm and heavy, a contrast to the chill in the air. Carlotta seemed so much bigger in presence than she had been, more magnificent, more assertive.

The diaper was wet. Wet because of me...? I shook my head in humiliation, terrified I'd done it, but I knew I had, and the next second, it was later, much later, the night before my wedding. I didn't know how I knew. I just did. I was curled up to my mom on the couch before she scooted away. I looked up in the fuzzy haze before she smiled and kissed my forehead. She wasn't so much older - still young in her years. Her words were heavy in my near-sleep. "Smells like someone need changing..."

Piper's cheeks went as red as could be and her Mom, a tone that once would have been used to chastise her daughter and was now so much more recognizable as protectiveness, smiled down at her. "It's okay, this close to your wedding your poor tummy must be an even bigger mess than your diaper, my pretty little munchkin. Lay back, I'll change you right here, save us going to your room." There was so much love in her voice, so much care and protectiveness, traits that had always been there but that had been hidden by Piper's own self doubt and denial.

I was again on the bed of frill and lace, but now Lucky's dress was off, her breasts in my face, my lips nibbling softly on them. I was so surprised at the milk, and then wondered at the surprise. Of course there was milk... and then I was surprised at the smell, but of course there was the smell. I was surprised at the mush against my rear, the diaper still on my hips, the same way Lucky had one disposable on hers and I had two cloth on mine. Hers was dry, safe, but mine wasn't. I wanted to cry, to complain, to scream, to yell, but she kissed me, my mouth full of milk, and I settled into the bed. I was... so aroused...

"It's a part of every part of who you are... past and present and future..." Lucky kissed her bride, the milk shared between them, and she laid her back on the bed, her breasts heavy and Piper's diaper heavier - the smell was just part of her appeal now, a part of who she was, and Piper knew all of that. "I love you Piper Belle, for who you are, past, present, and future. Won't you admit it, admit who you are?" One of her hands came up between Piper's legs, pushing against the sodden cloth, the plastic panties crinkling and the warmth pressing against her most intimate areas. There were little drops of milk beading on her nipples and Piper tilted her head forward and latched her mouth back around one, the milk flowing freely.

I didn't have to say it. The thought happened, and it was over. I sat up with a start in my bed, my chest pounding. The dream was so vivid, but quickly, it slipped away, and by the time my feet hit the wooden floor, it had dissolved completely. I rubbed my eyes as I stepped out into the hall, the light at the end of the dark corridor still on. My bangs were pinned up with hair clips and when I saw Isabelle on the sofa and wrapped my arms around her from behind. "Can't sleep?" I whispered. Her hand still hurt her at night - that's what she gets for working as a chef, I told her. But straight through her hand...

Isabelle smiled and tilted her her back for a small kiss before looking back down at her painted nails. Her hand hurt a lot at night, and she painted her nails at least every second day - the finer movements were tricky with that hand, but it helped her to feel as though she were making progress and it helped to keep her esteem up when things were sore enough to steal her sleep. "I like this color. It's called The Gates of Dawn." She flashed the sparkling deep red that looked elegant on the tips of her fingers.

"I like that," I said with a little smile, my cheeks red in the firelight. I sat down on the edge of the couch and put my hand in her lap, my fingers extended on her knees. It had been a good week so far, since I came to. I still couldn't remember very much of my past, but Isabelle helped me through it.  I had the body of a boy, but I knew I was a girl. She helped me accentuate that fact in any way I could. She said she'd only known me a couple weeks, and sometimes I'd remember things about them, like mimosas or stars. But I didn't need to remember so much - the future was what mattered. "Can you paint mine, do you think?" She smiled and pulled out a the same polish: The Gates of Dawn.

"Of course, Piper Belle."

[End.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like & Comment!  Complete PDF and ePubs are of Piper Belle are available on our Patreon! ^_^ 

• Like 4

Phew! My head is still spinning a bit, but you've done such a marvelous job of tying everything together. I think I may have to reread the last few chapters to get it straight in my feeble brain. A bit like Audrey and Stacee, I think, yet hardly obvious. 

Thanks for your writing! 

• 2 weeks later...

I think I am right there alongside diaperpt. Scratching my head and wondering what I really just read. Is Isaac even a real person that server and virtual world threw me off a bit and the more I think about it the more confused I get. Definitely another amazing story from you. 

On 3/30/2019 at 5:26 AM, CDfm said:

Is Isaac even a real person that server and virtual world threw me off a bit and the more I think about it the more confused I get. Definitely another amazing story from you. 

The short version is, Piper was basically "implanted" in Isaac's head as a way to control him and encourage empathy.  But Piper was always meant to be sub-conscious.  When she started appearing in his dreams, things got all out of wack.  He started obsessing about her a little.  Then Elyx messed it up way more.  Isabelle's ring - which you see her playing with when she gets nervous throughout the story - is basically a failsafe for the virtual world.  If Isaac ever gets out of hand or starts acting dangerous, she can touch her ring to his neck (where the implant is).  This uploads Piper into his mind and makes Isaac one person.  Hopefully a better person.

I'm sorry that this wasn't super clear. ^_^ I'll think about editing it in the future so it makes more sense!

• 1 month later...
On 12/28/2018 at 11:43 AM, Sophie ♥ said:

"I have like $8... that's enough to see a movie if you'd want.  You know they made one out of that Nintendo game that all the boys play, with the plumbers? I guess there's not much else on..."

Wait what decade is this?

On 1/8/2019 at 6:42 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

"Fifteen today, my little Piper Belle — how exciting is that?" Piper's Mom looked in the rear-view mirror and smiled at her daughter in the back-seat - they were heading to a restaurant to meet with Lucky and her family for a dinner together, both families having been eminently close for as long as they'd known each other, owning to the circumstances. "You're almost an adult now, too, and maybe it's time to leave some of your more childish habits behind, don't you think?

Well meaning over controlling parents..... Yep.... I know what that's like

On 1/10/2019 at 11:40 AM, Sophie ♥ said:

Thanks for the comment, PT. :wub:  I'm a little sad that this story isn't getting as much love.  But the chapters are pretty short so I kind of understand...

TBH interpersonal drama isn't really my thing, I'm more a genre fiction kinda girl. So until we get more into the X-files shit it..... ??

On 1/14/2019 at 12:32 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

Pudding: "A story where a guy falls asleep and dreams he's a teenage girl."

Sophie: "Sounds boring."

Pudding: "She's also from the 90s."

Sophie: "...what?  Why?  She is just inexplicably from the 90s?  Is she a real person?  Is this a time travel thing?  Does he have time travel dreams?  How could you prove it?  Does he visit her?  Does he google her?  Oh gosh, there are so many questions..."

Pudding: "So we're writing it?"

Sophie: "Like I have a choice now!!"

I'm calling it $5 says past life recall ?

On 1/15/2019 at 1:39 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

Elyx looked at the boy with a concerning look and smiled the sort of bright smile that really typified the sort of bubbly person he was - the sort of smile that could light up a room. "Okay. Okay. Okay. How does she influence you? Your behavior, your every day self. How does she affect you? And have you impacted her in any meaningful way?"

"No, not really... she just makes it hard to sleep sometimes, that's all." I rubbed my eyes and let out a little sigh. I was even more tired than I was when I'd laid down in this chair... "I just watch her life, and she just exists in hers. She dreams about me, too, I think. She talks to Lucky about it... but it's not nearly as vivid, from what I gather. Or my life is less interesting..."

"She dreams of you? Wait. Wait now. She dreams of you?" Alter personas weren't an uncommon thing in the world that Elyx existed in, but to have a sub-persona so completely removed from the primary to the point where they existed in one-another’s dreams... it was fascinating. "Tell me more about her world."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^ 

Okay now this is getting interesting

On 1/23/2019 at 4:07 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

"Suzie is in the closet down the hall, behind your winter coat I got you last year." Which the girl had summarily not worn any time since then, which was just one of many nails in their relationship. "I keep telling you that you're an adult now, and then I take away your choices. Go get Suzie, and get some sleep."

Interesting I wonder if this a "Oh shit I fucked moment on mom's part"?

23 hours ago, YourFNF said:

TBH interpersonal drama isn't really my thing, I'm more a genre fiction kinda girl. So until we get more into the X-files shit it..... ??

OH YOU'LL GET TO SOME X-FILES STUFF!! 

I'm glad you're reading this story. ^_^ I think you'll really like it.

On 1/25/2019 at 10:20 AM, Sophie ♥ said:

I'll see you next Thursday, and maybe we can talk a little more openly then, okay?" So that was Carlotta, that was the unconventional woman who worked in the pharmacy that was also one of the most well-stocked disability supply stores in the county - the surprising woman that knew how to put a person at ease, who knew her systems and who knew how to navigate the struggles people faced.

Carlotta is freaking amazing especially for the time period...

On 1/27/2019 at 10:27 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

calm words. "It's okay, Piper Belle, you're okay. We're going to go back to my house, and nobody is home, and I'll draw you a bath and you can soak until you feel clean and you can borrow my skinny jeans that you love and we'll make cookies while your leggings wash. It's not the end of the world, I pinky promise swear..." Lucky was always at her best when Piper needed her.

Okay this is getting good ? And that is seriously a best friend right there....