LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Word Correlation And ABDL

Does anyone else use certain words or phrases that emphasize their little desires?  I know for me it is essential to my little girl mind and often times these words are just as important as the diaper I am wearing.  These words at times can also turn me on sexually.  The following are some of the words I personally almost need to be said...

"Diaper"-  This is a simple one but perhaps the most important.  I do not wear incontinence products or padding or protection or a nappy.  I wear a diaper and I find myself saying this word frequently.  When I talk to my wife I will always say diaper.  For example, "My DIAPER is leaking" as opposed to "I am leaking".  "I need to change my DIAPER" or "I am changing my DIAPER" as opposed to "I need to change" or "I am changing".  Using the word diaper somehow is so very important and necessary.  Even in a professional setting such as a TSA inspection or at the doctor's office I use the word DIAPER and not incontinence products.  I think for me the word diaper is and has always been associated more with babies and they plays a major factor as to why that word is so essential to my little needs.

"Wee Wee"-  One thing that fuels my desire to be a little is having a very small penis (ugh, I hate that word).  In my mind and in my world what I have and will always have is a "WEE WEE".  To me a wee wee belongs in a diaper and the word wee wee helps concrete that fact.  My wife and I also use this word sexually almost exclusively.  As someone that desires humiliation on almost a constant basis this word keeps me nice and humiliated.  I know we have had a post on the forum what do we call our baby parts and for me it is without a doubt a wee wee.

"Potty"-  Is there really any word that helps you feel more juvenile?  "Mommy, I have to go potty.  Mommy I accidentally went potty in my pants.  I say this word all the time even to my children and around my coworkers.  I do not go to the toilet I go to the potty.  I constantly am going potty in my pants.  It is almost euphoric when my wife asks me if I went potty when she performs a rare diaper check.

"Pee Pee"-  This is one of the most important words to me.  Sometimes when my wife is changing my diaper she will tell me I smell like piss and I literally cringe when she says this.  I honestly almost feel offended.  Men piss, little girls go pee pee.

In my posts here you will see me use these words and this words almost exclusively.  I am wondering if anyone else has a similar need to enhance their little mode with specific words or phrases?

• 3 weeks later...

I have these phrases as a little as well. Funny though that we have some same ones that mean different things to us. For me, "pee pee" is for my little boy parts where for you its "wee wee." "Potty" doesn't really exist for me. Also, I have "poopy" diaper not a messy or dirty diaper.

"Mummy" is the key one for me, certainly at the moment.  It's a word I never used for or to my wife until last September, even when it would have been the obvious thing to do, e.g. when I was talking to the kids.  I never said "ask Mummy", it was always "ask your mother".  It took a long time before I realised why I did this, but then it was bindingly obvious to me - she wasn't behaving like a mummy to me, so I couldn't bring myself to call her Mummy.  Now I'm  more out as an AB, to her anyway, things have changed.  I find myself saying "ask Mummy" to the kids without having to think about it.  And when we're alone, I can call her Mummy, when the occasion is right, such as bedtime, or when she brings me a bottle in the morning.  She's getting more used to it, although she'll take time to become more comfortable with acting as my carer, and I mustn't push it too hard.  I can't call her "Mummy" when she gets home from work tired, not yet anyway, as she wants a bit of looking after herself then.  So, "Mummy" is key to my little side, for now anyway.  I suspect it will always be like that, a signal to my wife that now I need to be her baby.

What else?  Little things like saying "good doggy" to Binkie when we're out on a walk, rather than "good dog".  I've only done that when I've walked him on my own up to now, and it makes me feel like a little boy taking his big dog out on an adventure.  Just William and Jumble stories anyone?  Or is that just me?  I imagine I'll start calling him "doggy" in front of Mummy soon.

"Take me...".  What baby or toddler doesn't want to be taken on outings by their mummy?  Well it hasn't happened to me yet, but I've been wanting this for ages.  There's a world of difference between going somewhere with your wife, and being taken somewhere by your mummy.  I'm hoping Mummy will understand that, and make it work for us.  Tonight, for the first time, she's taking me out somewhere - to the the Mary Poppins film.  I just hope she'll manage to do a bit of "looking after" and not forget I'm her little one while we're out.  Anyway, I asked her if she'd take me to see the film, and she said "yes" so we're going, and I'm excited about that.  Next time, I hope it will be "take me to the zoo".

"Bottle".  When I ask Mummy "can I have a bottle" I just shrink to a little boy inside.

Has to be "nappies"... I wear nappies, I love women who wear nappies... "diaper" just sounds too clinical and American, though I don't mind using it to people for whom it's the standard terminology. I guess it's what you grew up with, and those across the Atlantic are equally attached to "diaper". But my underwear is a "nappy" ;)

8 hours ago, nappylover78 said:

Has to be "nappies"... I wear nappies, I love women who wear nappies... "diaper" just sounds too clinical and American, though I don't mind using it to people for whom it's the standard terminology. I guess it's what you grew up with, and those across the Atlantic are equally attached to "diaper". But my underwear is a "nappy" ;)

It's funny that you say that nappylover78, because I'm the exact opposite. Here in Canada the medical terminology is "brief", "protection" (not to be confused with condoms), or "(protective) underwear". The word "diaper" is used specifically for babies and it's considered humiliating if used toward someone who is medically incontinent so you'll never hear it used by professionals. "Nappy" doesn't evoke the same feeling as "diaper" does to me. A nappy sounds more like training pants or a pull-up that I only have to wear when I'm sleeping, but "diaper" reminds me that I'm a baby and I'm not ready for potty training. Like MarkSmith, it's a very important word to me and the more it's said the more I feel cemented in my position as a baby. The fact that I'm in diapers is what sets me apart from big kids and I need that constant reminder. Funny enough, outside of ABDL I will avoid this word like the plague and tiptoe around using it because it makes me blush.

Talking about my pacifier is another big one. I prefer "pacifier" or "binky", but I grew up with the word "soother". I know I'm picking on the UK here, but I can't use "dummy", since I associate it solely with ventriloquist puppets and mannequins. It'll take me right out of the mood. I'm not a huge fan of "paci" but I think I just have bad association with it. 

"Bottle" or more specifically "baba" is another huge one, but "baba" is reserved just for me to say. "Mommy" and "Mama" are big, but "Mama" is another just for baby word.

Bathroom wise, I don't get much use out of "potty", and not just the word! It's more of a caregiver word that's used around me. "Did you go potty in your diaper?" When I use my diaper I'll most likely say "I need a diaper change" or "I wet my diaper". However, being told I went potty in my diaper is very big for immersion. Same with being told I made a "stinky" or that I "have a wet/poopy diaper". I don't have any words that reference my genitals since babies aren't supposed to care much about that.

Being told I'm a baby often is very important. I prefer it over my actual name in all honesty. Having to be "put down for a nap" or being described as "cranky" or "fussy". All of these combined is a recipe for me to feel babyish.

I use certain words or phrases to emphasize my Mommy desires. And when I hear these words, they are arousing to me. 

I think it's hot when an adult baby calls me 'Mommy,' especially during sex. 

I'm aroused when an adult baby says that they need to go 'potty' and I get turned on by saying it too. 

I enjoy saying the would 'piddle' and I'll often use it in a teasing way. For instance "did you piddle on the couch?" 

The word 'nursing' turns me on and 'suckling' 

I enjoy using the words 'baba' and 'bottle' 

I love using the word 'bottom' instead of butt. 

I get aroused by calling a butt plug a 'bottom pacifier' instead. 

I like using the word tinkle instead of peeing. 

I become aroused by hearing the word poopy, especially if it has to do with diapers. 

I think the word 'messy' is hot either to describe a messy diaper or a messy baby who's been eating or drinking.

• Like 1

I think words are the single most important dynamic between a little and their caregiver.  They submerge you into a great state of submissiveness and without them I personally feel like I am an adult simply using a diaper.

My wife rarely uses words to enhance my inner sissy but when she does there is a stir in my lil wee wee that is almost indescribable.  I want to hold my head down in shame for being asked if I went potty in my diaper yet that shame and humiliation fuels my arousal.

@MommyWigglebutt As a mommy does this work the same for you because you exude your dominance over your littles with choice words?  Do you find enjoyment in them feeling ashamed or vulnerable?

I think that I do exude my dominance with choice words, and I like to give them that 'look' that all Mommy's give, that means they mean business. I show dominance by pointing out how much of a baby or how little my partner is. For instance I might say "you're such a baby, you need Mommy to change your diaper." Or pointing out that they're too little to perform a certain task. I become very aroused by threatening adult babies with punishments like mouth soaping and spanking, and that's also how I show my dominance.

I derive enjoyment from babies feeling vulnerable, helpless and embarrassed. But I'm not sure about ashamed. I have to think about that a bit more. 

I also forgot to mention that if my partner speaks in 'baby talk' to me, it almost instantly puts me into a Mommy head space. That's the best way I can describe it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

some phrases and words i use to make me feel little are 

"Potty"- i need the toilet (only for when i am 3-4 years old)

"uh oh" i had a little accident either during a diaper change or while potty training

diapie\nappy - diaper 

"I did a big poopy in my diapie"

" i went pee pee"

paci- pacifier 

baba- bottle 

stuffy- teddy

"my diapie is very poopy"- i need a diaper change 

speaking of my diapie is very poopy. my tykables galactic diaper is very full  mommy is changing my dirty diaper into a tykables overnights diaper no she has given me an enema and a sleeping pill so i can go to sleep and wake up in the morning super poopy so good night