LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am... (Completed 02/25)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2019 at 12:54 PM, SGTbaby said:

Interesting how she wants to read the more “advanced” books but also wants them read to her. Very sweet!

@SGTbaby Maybe the words are to hard ?

Part 19 Night out

I was right in that I didn't hear a peep from Jenny nor did Kaylee which was apparently unheard of since she had started here, one of Kaylees friends even had the courage to ask for a diaper change just before lunch and got it properly changed with no fuss.

I looked at my watch for the hundredth time

“Relax she will be here soon” said Kaylee rubbing my shoulder, Rose and Gwen were late making Kaylee and myself the last ones to get picked up from the daycare center

“What if something has happened?” I asked Kaylee and Martha

“There's no need to worry if something did happen we would have been notified” said Martha and she tried offering me a stuffed bear to hold but I waved it away, if I wanted a bear there was one on my bed.

I tried to draw with Kaylee but it was really half assed and came out looking like a very abstract house and that's only if you were being generous

“Emy, Kaylee” came the two voices I had been waiting to hear for the last hour, both of us turned to see Rose and Gwen standing there in the doorway

“MOMMY!” Squealed Kaylee alongside my call of

“ROSE” we both ran to the two Amazons and were greeted with their embrace

“Emy said something happened to you” said Kaylee as she buried her head in Gwens shoulder

“I did not” I shot to her as I let go of Rose

“It's ok we both are fine I just had some car trouble is all” said Gwen not looking Kaylee in the eye

“So Rose gave you a lift?” I asked the two

“She sure did, you have a helpful mommy” said Gwen and I rolled my eyes out of her sight of course, Rose stood up and addressed Martha who had walked over to us

“Thank you for looking after them longer today”

“It wasn't a problem” replied Martha

“How was Emy today?” asked Rose looking worried

“She was perfect” smiled Martha

“I’m right here” I said making sure they all knew they were talking about me while I was still there, the Amazons chuckled and carried on like I hadn't said anything

“No fighting today?” Asked Rose

“None, she was an angel” I looked over at Kaylee and thought she was getting annoyed that she was being left out

“That's great” Rose scooped me up into her arms and hugged me closer

“But Kaylee wasn't” I said with a smirk, everyone looked at me

“I was better than an angel” said Kaylee puffing out her chest and everyone including myself had a small chuckle at Kaylee being Kaylee.

With the four of us all in Roses car we were on our way
“We are going out for dinner to thank Rose for her help” said Gwen

“Do you girls have any places you would like to go?” Gwen was facing Kaylee and me from her front passenger seat

“Marly’s” chirped Kaylee immediately with a delighted look on her face, Gwen looked to me

“Is there anywhere you would like to go?” I shrugged

“We haven't been out anywhere” Gwen looked surprised and looked at Rose

“You haven't been out once?”

“I can cook” replied Rose not taking her eyes off the road

“I don't think I’ve known you to go for a couple of days without eating out”

“What can I say, Emy has changed me for the better” Gwen and Rose looked like they shared a very quick mental conversation that I couldn't work out then Rose returned her attention to the road

“Well how about Marly’s?” asked Gwen now back to me

“I guess so” I said with another shrug

“YEY!!!” cheered Kaylee from her unicorn car seat, with no knowledge of the place I couldn't really say no if someone likes it.

Before going out to dinner we first stopped off at Gwen and Kaylees place with Rose and myself waiting in the car for Kaylee and Gwen to return

“Did you have a better day today Meerkat?” asked Rose shortly after the other two had left the car

“Meerkat? Don't you have enough nicknames for me?” I asked and looked into the rearview mirror catching Roses smile

“I’ll just replace kitten with Meerkat then theres no extra name” replied Rose

“Now why do I get the feeling this is a nudge to get me to the zoo” I gave Rose my own smirk, Rose put on a mock hurt face

“I’m offended you would even think such a thing, I wouldn't gently remind you about it” I smiled and shook my head, for someone that was supposed to be much smarter than me Rose was completely obvious sometimes

“I believe you changed the subject this time” said Rose

“What can I say it was daycare, hardly a mentally demanding thing”

“Was the report I got today accurate then?” asked Rose

“Since I haven't seen the report you got I can't say” I said deliberately dodging the question I knew Rose was trying to ask

“Were there any more fights? Or other problems I should know about?” I considered telling Rose all about Jenny but with her seemingly no longer a problem I decided not to and looked Rose straight in the eyes

“There were no fights or anything else you need to know” Rose seemed to search my face for any signs of deception but I must have passed the detection because she gave me a smile

“I’m glad your starting to adjust” I would have replied but the back door opened and I saw Gwen place Kaylee into her car seat once more

“All ready to go?” asked Rose

“We should be now that this ones cleaned up” grinned Gwen and she tapped Kaylee on the nose to the delighted giggles of the girl

“It's a good thing we went here first or we all would have been smelling the present Kaylee left me after getting inside” Kaylee looked a little sheepish but smiled none the less

“That's gross” I said in such a quiet voice that I don't think anyone heard me, in no time Kaylee was strapped in, Gwen was back in the passenger seat and we were off for home.

Back home it was Rose and my turn to go inside, first up was a diaper change, then with Roses help and some complaining by me I was in a fresh set of clothes, finally Rose went into her room and changed her clothes.

I looked at the watches outline through my long sleeve shirt and wondered if there was any chance that I would be able to meet Dave today, I really wanted to thank him for that card it saved my backside in more ways than one but with how late Rose was picking me up Dave had probably gone home already.

“What do you think?” asked Rose as she reentered the living room, I looked her up and down

“It looks nice” I said with a nod, the outfit was as simple as you got and the only jewelry was a small beaded necklace

“That's good but is it alright for Marly’s?” she asked now looking at her outfit

“I have no idea what sort of place Marlys is but does it matter its not like your going on a date with Wen, Rose’s head snapped up to look at me and I grinned

“Come on or Gwen will be wondering where we have gotten to.”

Back on the road once more, this time into the town that I haven't really seen till now

“I think we will walk from here” said Rose as she parked the car, I looked around the car park and saw exactly what I expected, cars, cars and more cars, it obviously didn't matter that it was a weekday the Amazons were still out and about

“Mmm I can smell it already” chimed Kaylee bouncing in her seat

“That's a good nose to smell it from three blocks away” chuckled Gwen as she started to unstrap the Little, the door beside me opened to reveal Rose

“Would you like to walk?” asked Rose

“Not really but I guess I don't have any other choice” this was one of the few times that I actually didn't want to walk mostly because Kaylee is exhausting trying to keep up with her antics for two whole days

“Then you can ride with me” smiled Rose and she scooped me up into her arms.

The car was locked up and the four of us were on our way, if we were back in my dimension I think we would have been a sight to see, two Amazons walking, one carrying a bag with one arm and a Little in the other like I was no heavier than the letters she would collect from the mailbox while the other Amazon had hold of a leash that struggled to maintain control of a pulling Little

“All… most… there” puffed Kaylee as she tried with all her might to pull her Amazon

“Is she always like this?” I asked Rose in a whisper

“Almost every time we go for a walk” chuckled Rose

“I’ve seen dogs better behaved when going for a walk than she is right now”

“At least she isn't peeing on everything” whispered Rose, a few seconds later Kaylee's lead slackened and after watching this girl for two days I knew she was peeing herself

“Spoke to soon” laughed Rose, I joined in for a good laugh and laughed harder at the confused look from Kaylee.

I should have said no, the moment we entered Marlys I knew that I had been tricked by that little demon trying to run through the place but of course was stopped by the harness that Gwen was still holding onto

“Why” I sighed which Rose heard

“Cheer up you might like it” said Rose and she bounced me once in her arms, the place was a mix of McDonalds during a child's birthday and a sitdown restaurant

“I don't have to eat spinach to know I don't like it” I replied and the four of us entered to take a seat near the corner, I sat on Roses lap and watched the madness of the opposite corner of the room

“How is this a restaurant?” I asked Rose as I watched Gwen trying and failing to calm her Little down long enough to remove the harness, Rose chuckled

“Take a closer look at the madness over there” said Rose gesturing to the corner I had been looking at

“Do you see anything different about there and here” I looked at the corner then back to our area, there was a difference now that I looked, where we were sitting was only Amazon sized tables while over in the other corner was a mix of Amazon and Little sized tables along with a few highchairs not that the section we were in didn't have highchairs they were just somehow different

“Does this place have different sections?” I asked Rose

“That's right, we are currently in the sitdown area which assumes that your Littles are well behaved…” I looked over at the struggling Little across the table as Rose said this

“And over there is were the Littles are aloud to basically run a muck...”

“We need to go there” whined Kaylee now free of the harness and trying to escape Gwens hold on her instead

“Wait till we order then you can go play” said Gwen into her Littles ear

“I don't think I have shown you this yet but over there is were Amazons eat their meal while robots feed and take care of the Littles...” I looked over to where Rose was pointing and saw the same robotic arms that had handled me with ease in the nursery, I shrank into Rose a little more

“I know how much you like to feed yourself so I didn't think you would like to be in that section besides whats the point of having a Little if you can't feed them right” I felt Rose kiss the top of my head breaking me out of the memory trying to take over.

It was only a few more seconds before a young Amazon male turned up at our table

“Good evening ladies it's good to see you again...”

“Michal, Michal it's been this many days since I seen you” interrupted Kaylee holding up nine of her fingers

That's right, keep this up and you'll be smarter than me” smiled the young man who I now assumed was Michal, Kaylee giggled and seemed to retreat a little

“Here are the menus and today's specials are just up on the board over there” said Michal handing out menus then gesturing to a large board just near the main door

“Has Kaylee been a good or bad girl this week?” Michal asked Gwen, Gwen looked at Kaylee

“I’ve been a good girl” cherped Kaylee but her normal fire was missing

“I think she has earned the chair” replied Gwen

“Very good” smiled Michal

“How about you Rose would you like a chair for your new Little?” I wondered what they were talking about

“Not this time Michal, Emy will sit by me tonight”

“Very good, I’ll be back in a minute with Kaylees chair” the guy left and I watched as Kaylee was like a turtle starting to come back out of it's shell

“Whats with her?” I asked Rose pointing at Kaylee, both Amazons grinned

“Kaylee has a crush on Michal” said Gwen

“NO I DON'T” hissed Kaylee immediately, it was an obvious lie

“You so do” I said with a grin of my own

“How does he know your names?” I asked the table this time Gwen looked a bit guilty

“We might come here more than we should” said Gwen

“Perhaps we shouldn't let Kaylee decide where we eat” chuckled Rose

“Noooooooo then we’ll never come here” I shook my head then saw Michal had returned with two highchars, one a bright rainbow of colors and the other was a standard single colour much like the one Rose had back home for me

“I brought you a seat for your Little just incase” said Michal and he positioned the two highchairs on opposite sides of the table

“Now princess would you like to take your throne?” Asked Michal making a slight bow to Kaylee, the Littles head nodded

“May I?” he asked and Gwen handed Kaylee to him, he placed Kaylee in the highchair and attached the five clips preventing Kaylee from escaping, I thought he was done but I was wrong, Michal took Kaylees hand and strapped it down to the armrest, I was about to shout at him to stop that but found Roses hand over my mouth and the words

“Just watch” whispered into my ear, I turned and glared at her while Michal strapped the other arm and both Legs

“There we are my princess” he said with another slight bow and pushed the highchair into the table

“Thank you” said Kaylee shyly

“My pleasure, now would you like me to give you a couple of minutes to look over the menu or…”

“I think we will have the usual” said Gwen with a quick look to Rose who nodded her agreement

“And for your Little one?” he asked Rose

The same as Kaylee but without the extras” said Rose

“Very good” he said writing things into a tablet 

“I’ll be back when your food is ready” he said and left the table.

Gwen and Kaylee were talking so I took my chance to talk to Rose

“Why did you…” I was cut off

“Does Kaylee look like she doesnt want to be locked into the chair” I looked at her smiling, nodding head, there was no sign that she didn't want exactly what she got

“Just because you don't want to be fastened to a chair does not mean she doesn't” Roses quite words were accompanied by gentle strokes of my hair, I let out a breath, Rose was right, she was always right

“Fine” I said and watched Gwen playing with Kaylee, the Little was obviously trying to escape Gwens fingers but laughing all the same.

While the place wasn't full I was sure that our meals would be ready in maybe an hour but like most things in this dimension I was surprised as four plates were placed in front of us

“I hope you like fish and chips” said Rose in a cheerful voice, I looked at the plate trying to find some tell that the meal wasn't safe but it looked like any normal plate of crumbed fish and a small helping of chips that I had been served plenty of times when I was a child

“Is it safe?” I asked Rose as she lifted a forkful of salad to her own mouth

“Yes, I had them remove anything that might affect you other than to fill your belly” she said with a chuckle and took her bite, if my meal was based on Kaylees but mine had the drug stuff removed than that meant that Kaylees… yep I looked over to see Gwen feeding Kaylee and within moments Kaylees eyes seemed to glaze over and a dopey grin appeared on her face, I shuddered and tried not to watch.

My first bite of one of the chips told me that the meal would not be complete without some sauce and Rose was right there to help

“Here you go” Rose handed me a classically red bottle of what I assumed was sauce, I squeezed the bottle over my meal and was delighted to see the red paste fall on every chip

“Would you like some chips with your sauce?” asked Rose with a chuckle

“Haha there's not that much sarce” I said putting the bottle aside even though the meal clearly needed more, I looked for a fork but found nothing, I could swear that Michal had placed one of those crappy plastic forks down

“What's wrong?” asked Rose after a few seconds

“I don't have a fork” I said moving a few items around to see if I had misplaced it or something

“Don't worry about a fork” said Rose

“It's good finger food anyway”

“Says the person who got a steak and salad” I shot back, I took another look at my sauce covered meal and just knew that if I made too much of a big deal over this the chips would get all soggy and cold making the meal inedible so to avoid this I dove into the mess and pulled out the first chip of many for my meal.

“I can do it myself” I said trying to pull my hands away from Rose who was trying to wipe away the sauce from my fingers

“You’ll just wipe them on your pants again” replied Rose

“So, thats what pants are for” I just knew she was rolling her eyes, I tried to leave Roses lap but was blocked in on all sides and Kaylee was no help being the now drooling idiot she is.

A couple more struggles and finally my hands were freed from Roses grasp

“There all clean”

“I could have done it” I mumbled once more, I looked over at Gwen who seemed to be smiling at the two of us

“What?” I asked her

“Nothing, just thought you two seem perfect for each other” I turned to look at Rose who was smiling down at me

“You make it sound like we are dating...” I said turning back to Gwen

“And we are not she…” I through my thumb back at Rose

“Should be dating Wen” Gwens smile turned to a grin as she seemed to get where I was going

“Hey now we were talking about you here not me” said Rose from behind me

“Us” I corrected

“Speaking of Wen do you two have a date set up yet?” asked Gwen, I now had my own grin and looked up at Rose

“I… We… it's none of your business” she finally managed to get out, I let out a short chuckle and Kaylee joined me with her mindless laughter

“Not yet huh, better get on that, a woman like that wont be single forever” smirked Gwen

“How about we talk about your love life” said Rose now sounding just that bit annoyed

“That isn't anywhere near as fun to talk about” replied Gwen, even though I couldn't see Rose I just knew she was going to say something else but was stopped as four bowls were delivered in front of us, I looked inside my considerably smaller bowl to Roses and saw a serving of apple pie with two scoops of ice cream

“Thank you Michal” said both Amazons, Michal smiled, bobbed his head and was off again

“You’ll be bouncing off the walls if you eat all that” said Gwen looking over at my bowl

“I don't know about that have you seen how much sugar she puts on her cereal”

“Hey” I shot back ticked that Rose had turned the tables on me, I had barely had any time to have fun messing with Rose.

I had always thought that my father's apple pie was the best I had ever tasted till now… sorry dad this one I would have eaten even if it had that drug stuff, it was that good

“That was good” I sighed rubbing my stomach

“Glad you liked it” said Rose rubbing my back, I looked over at Gwen who was having a little more trouble eating her desert

“NO” said Kaylee for the seventh time

“Come on Kaylee bear you like custard” said Gwen trying to get a spoonful of the yellowy custard into the girls mouth

“No” she said again and turned her face away from the spoon, Gwen let out a heavy sigh

“How's the food?” I asked with a grin

“It would be a lot better if I could eat it” replied Gwen as she tried once more to find an opening in Kaylee's defences

“Kaylee whats up there” I pointed at a random spot on the ceiling and just as I thought she looked up and opened her mouth, Gwen must have known what I was doing and managed to slip the spoon into the Littles mouth

“Mmmm” Kaylees face lit up in delight as she tasted the custard

“Thank you” mouthed Gwen to me and she continued to feed the Little as fast as she could swallow and sometimes before so.

Rose and I watched Gwen and Kaylee slowly finish their meals

“Ok are we all good?” asked Rose

“I think so” sighed Gwen as she cleaned off the last of the custardy mess from Kaylees face

“Righto then” I was lifted into the air with Rose as she stood up, it took a few seconds longer but Kaylee too was lifted into the arms of Gwen.

Rose must have paid for the meals somehow because she spoke to the Amazon at the desk then we all left, in the back of my mind it was one of those things that made me wonder if they even used money.

Gwen and Rose carried Kaylee and myself all the way to the car, as we were driving home I noticed Kaylees head starting to drift side to side like she was falling asleep

“You right there Kaylee?” I asked, from the corner of my eye I saw Gwen looking back at me and Kaylee

“Don't worry dear she will be back to her old self in a couple of minutes” Gwen was right it couldn't have been more than two minutes before Kaylee was speaking again

“Oh it wore off” I simply shook my head at her.

The four of us pulled up back at home and went inside

“Emy why don't you and Kaylee go play for a bit I’m going to set up a bed for Gwen”

“Oooookay…” I said gathering that they were staying with us tonight

“I’m not sharing my bed though” I thought as I walked off into the living room with Kaylee.

“I want to watch something else” whined Kaylee

“Rose has locked out all the stuff you want to watch” I said and flicked to the next show at random

“Can I search then?” asked Kaylee

“Fine” I said with a sigh and passed her the remote

“Hello Kaylee” said the TV

“Hewo TV I want to watch Buddies adventures” said Kaylee to the TV, the frame shrank and moved along a couple of tiles and brought the show to the full screen, it took my near food comaed mind longer than I would like to admit before I realise that that particular show had been looked out for me moments ago, I immediately tried to look away but couldn't take my eyes off the cartoon dog

“I mustn't watch” I thought but still my eyes were glued to the screen, slowly my mind fogged and it began to get harder and harder to think clearly, my last clear thought was

“I’m going to throttle that twit if I get out of this” before my mind went blank.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 20 The trouble that is Kaylee

“What do you think the girls are doing?” Gwen asked Rose as she pulled fresh bedding out of the spare rooms trunk

“Hmm… I think my little meerkat would have parked herself in front of the TV by now” Gwen smiled at how different their Littles were

“I’m sure Kaylees trying to talk over whatever they get up too” both Amazons laughed knowing that it was true.

Rose took the linen from Gwen and started making the bed

“Come to think of it Kaylee's favorite show would be starting about now” said Gwen looking at her wrist watch

“What shows that?” asked Rose wondering what the flavour of the week was this time for the Little that couldn't make up her mind

“Buddies Adventures, I swear Kaylee gets much more cuddly after that show than any other, she's probably going to be upset at missing her show” a sudden thought came to Gwen as she was speaking

“I take it you locked out all hypno shows for Emy?” Rose nodded she tucked the sheet she was working with in place

“Sure did, I don't want her watching that stuff unless she wants to by choice”

“Did you lock them out for Kaylee?” asked Gwen

“No Kaylees still got access to…” the horrifying thought hit Rose

“You don't think she would…” Rose tried to ask but as she saw the look on Gwen's face both Amazons knew that Kaylee would get the remote and be sure to change the channel to something that Emy would not want to watch.

Both Amazons ran out of the bedroom and into the living room where they saw the TV was on showing a cartoon dog walking along the screen

“TV off” said Rose in a rush and rounded the couch to see the two Littles still staring at the now blank screen

“Emy are you ok?” Rose searched Emy up and down but of course found that she was physically fine

“Emy” still no response

“Rose I’m so sorry” said Gwen rounding the couch to see the two Littles staring off into nothingness, Rose sighed

“It's not your fault, I should have switched Kaylee and Emys access to the same level, it just didn't occur to me” Kaylee blinked then seemed to return to herself

“Mummy” said Kaylee and leaned into her Amazon mother, Gwen collected the Little into her arms, a few moments later Emy two blinked and seem to come back to life

“Mommy I tink I fell asleep” Rose looked to Gwen

“Seems she's in a semi regressed state” Gwen said answering Roses unspoken question

“Emy who am I?” asked Rose now holding both the Littles shoulders

“Mummy” beamed the Little, the very name that Rose longed to hear come from Emys mouth was now just a confirmation that she had failed as a carer for her beloved Little

“What wong mummy?” asked Emy now looking worried

“Nothing meerkat” Rose said immediately and put her smile back on

“Can we reverse this?” Rose asked Gwen knowing that it wasn't possible

“Afraid not” confirmed Gwen

“Nothing we can do but let it run its course” Rose nodded and brought Emy into her arms

“I’m sorry Emy” whispered Rose and kissed her beloved Little on the top of her head.

The bedding had been set up and now the two Amazons were back in the living room trying to ignore the Little friendly movie now playing in the background as the two Littles played in front of them in the playpen

“You know this could be an opportunity for you” said Gwen after a sip from her coffee

“How so?” asked Rose

“This is your chance to really be with Emy the way you know you have wanted since you first showed her to me” Rose was silent for a few seconds as she watched Emy playing with her blocks as happy as could be

“I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it” Gwen waited for Rose to finish whatever thought seemed to be going through her head

“It would just feel too much like the old me plus it's not fair to Emy”

“I can understand that but whatever happens for the rest of the night I can guarantee you that our two bundles of joy won't remember it”

“That doesn't make it…” Gwen through up her hands in surrender
“I’m just saying is all” Rose sighed and looked back to Emy still playing happily.

“Do you smell that?” asked Gwen sniffing the air an hour or so later, Rose took a sniff and realised what it was straight away

“I think Kaylee might need another change” smirked Rose

“Kaylee bear did you do a poo?” Gwen asked the Little, Kaylee turned from what she was doing and shook her head

“Nooooos mummy” and returned to her toys, Gwen sighed and got up from the couch and over to the Littles, Gwen Quickly ran her hand over Kaylees diapered bottom but didn't feel the all too familiar feeling of a messy diaper, Gwen grinned and looked over to Rose

“I think you're the lucky one” Rose's face dropped in surprise both because it was she who had to clean up the mess and worse because Emy had messed herself without even stopping her play let alone border line begging to be changed straight away, just another reminder that the Little in front of her was not her Emy no matter how much she wished for this side to show through

“Emy do you need a change?” asked Rose, Emy looked up to her Amazon carer and shrugged immediately returning to her blocks, Gwen burst out laughing

“Come here dear” despite her word Gwen moved over to Emy and ran her hand over the girls diapered behind, sure enough there was something waiting inside for Rose

“Ding ding ding we have a winner” said Gwen

“I guess we will be back shortly” said Rose collecting Emy into her arms and carrying her off to the diaper change table.

While Rose had known that it was easier to change Emys messy diapers straight after the Little had done her business in the mornings than it was to wait for her to squish the mess around by her active play and complete disregard of her bodily functions like she should after all it wasn't something the Little should have to worry about but after seeing the mess waiting for her this time there was no doubt which was easier to clean up

“There we go Meerkat” said Rose placing the last tape snugly in place, Emy stared up a the ceiling and yawned

“Is someone getting sleepy?” asked Rose as she picked up the girl leaving her clothing behind, something that the old Emy would not stand for but this one didn't seem to mind, the Little nodded her head then laid it on Roses shoulder, Gwen was right it would be all to easy to treat Emy how she wanted here and now but this was not fair to Emy so she had to stop herself from asking the Little if she wanted a bottle before going to sleep.

“I have a sleepy Little here” said Rose reentering the living room

“Yeah I think my little turbo bunny is starting to die down too” replied Gwen

“Nah ah” came the voice of Kaylee followed by a yawn, Rose smiled to herself at the knowledge that even if her Emy was not herself Kaylee most certainly was

“How about this you can have another thirty minutes if it's ok with your Mommy” said Rose to Kaylee, a smile came to the Littles face and she nodded a couple of times

“What do you think Gwen?” asked Rose, Gwen knew that Rose wanted some time to get her Little to sleep before putting Kaylee to bed to but she put on a concerned face for the Little

“I don't know… I guess she could if she packed up the toys she isn't using” said Gwen in thought, it seemed to take a few seconds for the words to register in the Littles brain

“Oh ah” as it clicked the Little scrambled to clean up the playpen

“Thanks” mouthed Rose to Gwen and she carried her own Little off to her room.

Emy was dressed in her pajamas and laying in bed almost asleep before Rose could even start on the nightly story

“Dwink peas” came the soft voice of Emy as her eyes fluttered shut once more, Rose brushed the Littles hair out of her face and with a smile said

“Sure I’ll be back in a minute.”

Better than her word Rose returned to the room and handed her Little the small bottle of apple juice and began to read.

By the time Rose had seen her Littles breathing slowed to that of sleep she closed the book and slowly removed the nearly unused bottle from the girl and with one last glance of the room turned off the light and closed the door

“Sleep tight Emy.”

-Emy-

“Hmmm… shut up” I mumbled as I was awakened by the sound of snoring then came more awake as I realised there shouldn't be anyone snoring but me, I bolted upright and glanced around the nearly dark room, my search returned to my bed and saw the extra lump down the other end

“What the…” I mumbled and crawled over to the sound of another snore

“Kaylee?” I asked in a quiet voice, the name started to bring back my last few memories of realising that Kaylee had basically fucked with my body and now my mind, without warning or further thought I poked the girl in the cheek and when I got no response I did it again

“Mmm” groaned the girl in annoyance and rolled over

“Oh no you don't” I said and poked her again this time to be waived off by a hand, one more poke and I saw one eye open

“Hmmm… Emy… is that you?” she asked

“Wakey wakey you have some explaining to do” I said, she merely close her eye and pulled the covers over herself

“Sleepy” I heard her say

“No you don't” I said and went to poke her once more but instead of feeling her skin under the blanket I felt pain

“Oh no” I heard moments after I had pulled my hand back and was cursing up a storm, the brat had bit my hand

“You’ll regret that” I cursed, in hindsight I don't think she meant to bite me because she was a great imitation of the Road Runner, as quick as a flash she was out from under me, out of bed and running out the door with me hot on her heels all the while she was screaming

“AHHHH!!! SHE’S GOING TO KILL ME” I had managed to trap her in the living room just as two doors opened and both Amazons stepped into the room looking slightly sleepy but concerned

“What is going on here?” asked Gwen, the moment Kaylee knew Gwen was there the Little ran behind her leg

“Help mommy” Kaylee managed to get out through her heavy breathing, I chased after her but was scooped up into the arms of Rose

“What's going on here?” asked Gwen once more with more authority this time, at the same time Kaylee and I tried speaking

“She's going to kill me”

“That brat bit me”

“One at a time, Kaylee” said Rose, holding me back from the occasional lungers I made to escape and chase the brat once more

“She's trying to kill me” said Kaylee hiding behind Gwens leg

“Not kill just hurt” I said through gritted teeth

“Both Amazons looked puzzled

“Why are you chasing her?” asked Gwen

“The brat bit me” I said and held up my hand to show the Amazons the red teeth marks forming there

“Kaylee is that true?” asked Gwen looking down at her Little

“Maybe” said Kaylee after a few seconds

“Then I think you owe Emy an apology don't you” the Little took a few seconds of thought then nodded

“I’m sorry for biting you Emy” came the quiet voice of Kaylee, I glared back at her wanting to say that I didn't forgive her but I heard Roses soft voice in my ear

“You know what you have to do” it ticked me off hearing this because I did know what the grown up thing to do was but that didn't change the fact that I still wanted to kick her ass at least once, I groaned and rubbed my hands into my eyes for a second then said

“Apology accepted” I saw Gwen smile and just knew that Rose must be doing the same

“What time is it?” asked Gwen, Rose ducked her head back into her room and said with a sigh

“To early to start the day and too late to go back to sleep, I have a wet diaper to change I’m sure you have the same” Rose gave my diapered butt a pat to show that it was me that needed changing, Gwen agreed and the four of us parted ways but I managed to hear something from Gwen as we parted

“This is one of the reasons you sleep in the crib my bundle of energy…” if there was more I couldn't make it out.

“So what happened?” asked Rose sitting me down on the changing table in my room, I huffed for a second then told her

“After I woke up I remembered how she got me watching that stupid show and I fell asleep...”

“So you don't remember anything happening?” Rose asked cutting in

“No, so I wanted to ask her what happened and to tell her to never do it again, I might have poked her to get her to wake up” I played with my fingers as I knew this might be like telling Rose I started the whole thing

“She wasn't having any of it so after she tried to hide under the covers I went to poke her again and felt the brat bite me, the rest I think you heard” I said with a shrug, Rose nodded her understanding

“Rose do you think that show did anything to me?” I asked now concerned that I might always sleep when watching TV, some of the other Littles at the daycare had told me how some of them had subliminal triggers and the thought horrified me just about more than anything else I had seen so far

“You’ll be fine, the show only has a short acting hypnosis nothing permanent” either way I winced at just hearing that hypnosiss had been used on me and gave me the shivers too but Rose said it's fine.

The Amazons decide to have breakfast and because Kaylee couldn't be trusted in the kitchen while food was being prepared she was delegated to the high chair that Rose likes to put me in but today I was allowed to sit on the table under the condition that I didn't leave the spot I was sitting which was fine with me, I couldn't say the same for Kaylee, how the highchair wasn't bouncing with all the jumping she was trying to do is beyond me

“I WANT OUT” Cried Kaylee for the seventh time

“Just a minute Kaylee bear and food will be ready” replied Gwen with a sigh and Rose chuckled.

The moment food was in front of Kaylees face she quieted down and tried to pack as much as she could into her face before Gwen forced her to slow down by removing her food and hand feeding the girl, I had the feeling that this was a regular thing with them.

“Emy how are you feeling?” asked Rose while I was laying on the couch watching some morning cartoon that Rose told me was safe to watch

“If I say sick do I get out of going to daycare” I half asked half joked, Rose smiled but waited for me to continue

“Other than knowing that she… I pointed my thumb at Kaylee

“Has now basically drugged me twice now I’m fine” we both looked at Kaylee

“What?” asked Kaylee as she noticed that eyes were now on her

“Nothing dear go back to your show” said Rose and waved for her to continue watching, Rose sat beside me and gently took my wrist in her hand just holding it for a few seconds

“Um Rose what are you doing?” I asked

“Just checking your pulse”

“So there might be something wrong with me?” I asked now starting to worry

“No no I just wanted to be sure though I am here to take care of you after all” Rose gave me her reassuring smile, something that reassured me more than her words

“Finish up your show we will be leaving soon” Rose said and left Kaylee and myself alone once more.

It was only going to be my third day at this daycare but it almost seemed routined, Rose drops me off, we say goodbye, I play something stupid with Kaylee until I get board or at least that seemed how it had been going so far until today, there was a new Little over in the corner of the room crying, Kaylee had gone to play outside seeming to ignore the crying Little

“Whys she crying?” I asked one of the nearby Littles

“Her mommy left her here” shrugged the boy and returned to his game, I rolled my eyes because I could have guessed that, I looked at the Little and couldn't help but think I knew her from somewhere.

I wandered closer to the Little

“Are you ok?” I asked, placing a hand on her shoulder, the girl sniffled and looked at me

“Ye… yes” she sniffled and wiped her eyes, I immediately knew where I knew her from, she is Wen’s Little Abby and I thought one of Kaylee’s friends now what was her name it's right on the tip of my tongue… Angee… Agnus…

“Your name is Abby right?” I asked hoping against hope I had remembered correctly, with a bit of hesitation the girl nodded, I breathed an internal sigh of relief

“Do we… do we know each other?” she asked, the tears now starting to stop

“Sort of” I said thinking about it

“You came over to where I am staying a couple of days ago… with Kaylee” I said trying to jog her memory of me, there was the clear look of someone searching their memories on her face, it took a few seconds but the look of realization dawned on her face

“The place where mommys crush lives” I was quite sure that Rose and Wen liked each other but this just confirmed it for me

“That's right,” I said and tried to smile, it just didn't feel as warm and reassuring as the ones I see on Rose

“Emy, right?” asked the girl, I reluctantly nodded

“Yes that's me, look sorry to be rude but might I ask why you are crying?” as the words registered in the girls head tears started to reappear and the water works started all over again.

It took some coaxing but I finally got her to stop crying and tell me what was wrong, it turned out the Little I had spoken to earlier was right she was just upset because Wen had left her in a new daycare and she thought she didn't know anyone, she told me she knew that it wasn't logical to think that Wen wasn't coming back for her even after the Amazon had always returned in the past, I reassured her that if Wen had always returned in the past then she would come again today as well, this seemed to calm her down a lot

“I know it's not rassional but I can't help feeling this way every time” sniffed the girl

“It's ok we all get emotional sometimes” I said rubbing her back, something that my mother had always done to calm me down when I was sad

“Besides we are going to have fun and I’m sure Kaylee will help with that” Abby looked up surprised

“Oh right, I forgot to tell you, Kaylee is here too” In comforting the girl I had forgotten to tell her that Kaylee was also here

“Did you want to go see her?” I asked and got a nod of the head for a reply.

We slowly walked outside to see the half dozen or so Littles playing and in amongst the middle of them was Kaylee

“KAYLEE!” I shouted and saw her head turn to look in our direction, I waved for her to come over, Kaylee jogged over to us

“Got the crying out of your system?” Kaylee asked Abby

“Kaylee” I hissed at her both for the fact that Kaylee knew that her friend was crying while doing nothing and for being rude, Abby timidly nodded

“She does this every time Wendy leaves her”

“That doesn't mean you don't help your friend” I said to her

“It's fine I told her not to if she didn't want too” said Abby with a last sniffle, I shook my head

“Is this whole world messed up” I said to no one in particular.

After starting to play with Kaylee Abby really perked up and returned to the Little I had known back at Rose’s place, I played with them off and on but most of the time I went back to the painting esale, after painting with Kaylee the other day it got me thinking about all the time I had spent trying to paint back in my home dimension and it seemed that Martha didn't mind putting out the paints, in fact it seemed to pull various other Littles over to join me painting, I was trying to go with something abstract for my first piece but honestly it looked more like a mess, I looked over at the Little next to me and saw how his looked better than my own, even if it was just his random brush strokes, I sighed and returned to my work.

Morning tea came around and with that so did the first diaper checks of the day, as Martha felt my wet diaper I realised that Jenny was nowhere to be seen just some new Amazon woman

“Come with me dear” said Martha and once more I followed the Amazon into the diaper change area

“Martha?” I asked as she was removing my diaper

“Yes dear?”

“Where is Jenny today?” I asked, Martha looked up from her work at my lower half

“Jenny is finished her work placement with us”

“Sooooo… she won't be back?” I asked just to make sure I was understanding her

“That's right, do you miss her?”

“Um… sure” I replied looking back off into space while Martha returned to cleaning my lower half.

If Jenny was ‘finished’ here did that mean that the card Dave had given me worked, I could not believe it, I just could not believe it, Dave might have saved my butt and if what the other Littles had told me about Jenny was true then this may be semi litteral.

Another diaper change complete I rejoined Kaylee and Abby who were giggling conspiratorially

“What did I miss?” I asked sitting back down with them

“Nothing, nothing” giggled Kaylee, I frowned

“It must be something good if your still giggling” I said, both of them looked at each other like they were having a mental conversation then turned back to me

“We just find it amusing how… um accustomed you have gotten to your diapers” giggled Abby

“Yea two weeks ago you seemed to fight to not have to use them now you use them like we do” Kaylee added, I crossed my arms

“I do not use them like you two” I said glaring at the two of them 

“I still choose…” I made sure to emphasise the choose part

“... when I go” I said

“I bet you two haven't known when your… you know for a long time” the two of them looked at each other again and started giggling once more, I rolled my eyes at them as one by one they were also taken off for a diaper change

“I have no other choice but to use these for now” I muttered to myself and looked down at my waist.

Lunch came and went with another diaper change afterwards I felt that a short nap was in order, I was joined by a couple other Littles including Abby.

After I awoke from my nap I knew it was nearing the end of the day so I was back at the esale painting while listening to two Littles chatting between each other

“... it had soooooo many aminals” said the girl to her male friend

“I want to go to the zoo so bad, daddy told me that's where he met mommy” said her male friend

“How romantic” gushed the girl and I stopped paying attention as an idea started to form in my head.

I took one of the crayons from the tables and started writing a note on the corner of my current painting, after rereading it half a dozen times I finally tore off the corner and stored it in my pocket right up to the point Abby was called to leave

“ABBY” I heard the reception Amazon call, I immediately dropped what I was doing and rushed over to Abby

“Abby can you give this too your mommy for me?” I asked as I handed her the note I had written

“Um ok” she said as she took the note from my hand

“Thanks” I said with a smile, the first phase of my plan down, I watched Abby leave the room and returned to what I had been doing before knowing that the effects of that note wouldn't take effect till tomorrow… or it wouldn't.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Time for another update ?

Part 21 Just another day

It was only another half hour before Kaylee was called then another couple of minutes after that my own name was called

“Emy” came the voice of Holly the Amazon receptionist, I put down my paint brush and was walking away when I was stopped by Martha

“Did you want to take your beautiful artwork to show your mommy?” It seemed I was getting used to people referring to Rose as my mommy because I replied without much thought

“Is it alright if I leave it? it's not finished yet” Martha smiled and said

“Of course, I’ll leave it up on the bench here you just let me know when you want to work on it again” she patted the table top for good measure

“Thanks” I replied and walked off to collect my shoes.

Rose was as happy to see me as always

“It's sooooo good to see you” said Rose with a bear hug

“You saw me this morning” I said to try and wave off her remark, I had to admit it was good to see her too

“That was too long ago” she replied and let me go

“Did you have fun today?” asked Rose as we walked out the front door of the building

“Sure” I replied for Roses sake

“What did you get up too?”

“Oh you know the same as the last few days, games, food, sleep all that stuff on repeat” I said barley even remembering what I had gotten up too other than my painting

“And how did you and Kaylee go?” asked Rose, I just knew she must have been winding up to this, I rolled my eyes

“We are fine Rose, I just don't really want to be around her for the moment” I mumbled the last part but Rose must have heard me loud and clear

“You must be glad that Gwens car is fixed then?” I looked up from the sidewalk just now realising that Kaylee and Gwen weren't with us, I shook my head to try and clear it but Rose interpreted this another way, Rose started chuckling

“No?, well I’m glad the two of you can remain friends”

“Wait no that's not…” I trailed off as I saw Rose’s smiling face, I rolled my eyes and sighed

“Yes we are friends” I mumbled, this whole exchange made me wonder if there really was some lingering side effects from last night's TV show, I continued to ponder this as Rose strapped me into the car seat, an event that was becoming so normal that I barely took notice.

My ponderings really didn't come to anything after all the show only made me fall asleep and if it did change my personality would I even know that it was changed? Probably not I reasoned

“Well that was wasted thoughts” I muttered to myself as Rose cleaned up the dishes from the nights evening meal

“What was that?” asked Rose looking over to me

“I said thank you for the meal” I lied

“Your welcome meerkat” beamed Rose and returned to the cleaning.

Rose it seemed had been listening when I told her I was bored with the books she had for me because she came out with a rather large tub full of comic books

“Wow” I said peaking my head over the top

“I was telling one of my work colleagues that you wanted something else to read and he lent me these” my appreciation of Rose listening to me dropped a notch because she was talking about me to other people

“Nice” I said nodding my head

“Wait isn't he concerned that I’ll wreck them?” I asked

“Apparently his Little is a bit of a collector and probably wouldn't even notice that they are missing

“I don't know about that” I muttered

“My brother collected stamps and always knew when I pinched one” Rose thought about this

“How about we just take good care of them then?”

“Sure I can do that” I replied.

I had settled down to reading the comics while Rose was playing on her Glass thing making her look like a mime once more, I was onto my seventh book in this series when it gave me an idea

“What if Kaylees two druggings of me was another way for her to get me to stay here so she doesn't have to pay out our deal” either she is an evil genius setting up events to work in her favour or a lucky idiot, I looked down at the over dramatic villain in the comic… the more I thought about it she was just an idiot, I flicked the page over and continued to read.

When you have nothing else to do including getting up for bathroom breaks it's amazing how many comics someone can get through in a night before starting to yawn

“Getting tired?” asked Rose, I placed the comic on my chest and closed my eyes then nodded my head slowly

“I think we should call it a night then” said Rose getting up from her chair, I reopened my eyes just in time to see myself be lifted into her arms

“I think someone needs a change before bed”

“Ok I’ll wait for you” I replied knowing all too well that she meant me

“Cheeky” she smiled and I smiled back at her.

“There we are” said Rose as she applied the last tape of my new night time diaper

“These seem thicker than the day time ones” I said sitting up to get a better look at the light blue stars and moons covering my padded front, I squeezed my legs together and sure enough they definitely had a bigger gap to them than I was used too

“They are thicker” replied Rose

“The last couple of mornings I’ve been worried about you leaking” I looked up at her

“It wasn't that bad” I said crossing my arms

“I’m sure that's why I found a wet spot on your pajama bottoms this morning” she had to be bluffing or she would have said something

“That must have been sweat from running after Kaylee” I tried this alternative reason

“Sorry Meerkat, I should have insisted on the thicker night diapers when your accidents started” Rose rested her hand on my shoulder somehow making this worse situation tolerable, I sighed

“It was getting close I guess” I said and flopped back down on the changing table

“Hey hey no sleeping here you have a bed to sleep in missy” I smiled to myself and rolled on to my side

“This is comfy enough” I whispered like I was trying to sleep

“Come here then and we will get you ready for bed, it's far more comfy anyway” I opened my eyes and saw Rose holding my pajamas.

Rose was right of course my bed was far more comfortable than the plastic of the change table, I was tucked into bed with the now empty sippy cup resting on the bedside table and listening to Rose read more of our current book as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

My eyes flicked open to the semi dark room that I was slowly starting to think of as mine even if it did have somethings that I would rather not have in it like the change table… and the diapers that I seemed to be needing, I felt the new diaper to find it squishy but could definitely hold more if needed

“Guess I do need them” I mumbled to myself and rolled over to see the bear that Rose likes to leave by me when I sleep, normally he ends up down the end of the bed or on the floor but today he was leaning by the wall watching me

“Some might call that creepy” I mumbled to the inanimate bear, he just sat there watching

“Orrrrr… I’m the weirdo for talking to an inanimate bear… again” I closed my eyes once more and tried to get some more sleep but my body knew what time it was and that Rose would be in shortly to wake me up.

Yep no watch needed for this one, five minutes after turning over there was a knock at the door and who should peek their head in, Rose of course

“Emy time to wake up” I groaned and rolled onto my back

“I’m up” I replied while rubbing my eyes, Rose was by my side in seconds

“How did the new diaper hold up?” asked Rose

“It does feel as full as the others” I mumbled and Rose pulled back my covers

“But with how much thicker it is I shouldn't be surprised” Rose gave me a smile before pulling down my pajama pants to reveal the wet diaper, after a few prods Rose said

“I think these will do the job”

“Good I don't want to wear another one like back at the daycare” the moment I said that I knew I shouldn't have, Rose raised an eyebrow at me

“Nothing” I said trying to wave it off, she continued to stare

“I may or may not have… had to… wear a…” I began to trail off and mumble

“Wear a thick diaper when I was… fighting” the last word was so quiet I doubt Rose could hear me, Rose continued to watch me till I looked away

“Sooooo… yea… whats for breakfast” I turned back to see Rose smirking at me.

During my diaper change Rose filled me in on the fact that the daycare had told her all about me having to wear the super thick diaper during my “punishment” time

“Did you think that I don't get told what goes on there?” asked Rose with a smirk

“I might have thought you didn't know whats happening” I mumbled back, Rose chuckled and took me off to get breakfast.

I had been waiting at the daycare for the last hour waiting for Abby to show, pacing back and forth enough that it seemed to be worrying Martha

“Emy are you sure you are alright?” she asked for the fifth time

“I’m fine” I said around the thumb nail I was biting

“You are going to where a hole in the floor at this rate” said Kaylee

“Seriously come play with me, I’m bored” she whined

“There is nothing stopping you from playing with someone else” I replied

“But…” Kaylee didn't get to finish what she was going to say because the main door opened and in came the crying Abby

“I think I will go play with someone else” Kaylee said and she tried to sneak away

“Not this time, you are going to help your friend” I shot back and grabbed her collar pulling her back.

With this being the second day that Abby had come in crying over Wen leaving her I was starting to believe Kaylee when she said that this was a regular thing for Abby but thankfully with both Kaylee and myself comforting her the water works dried up faster than yesterday, it would probably have been faster if it wasn't for Kaylee trying to leave every couple of minutes

“How are you feeling now?” I asked 

“Better” sniffled the girl, I had gotten a few tissues from Martha and got Abby to blow into it a couple of times before asking the question that I had been waiting to ask

“What did Wen say about the note?” I finally asked, Abby looked up at me with confusion then she must have remembered

“I forgot to give it too mommy” said the girl quietly, I inwardly groaned but aloud I said

“It's ok, do you think you could remember to give it to her tonight?” Abby bobbed her head

“Thanks”

“Can we play now” whined Kaylee, we both looked at her and shared the look of “that's Kaylee for you” selfish Kaylee.

Morning tea had finished with the first round of diaper changes for the day which today I wasn't one of

“I thought you always need a change at morning tea” said Kaylee with a poke to my diapered behind

“Quiet you” I said turning and slapping her hand out of the way

“Shes right” giggled Abby

“You do get a change then”

“You haven't been here long enough to have an opinion” I shot back at Abby

“I didn't feel the need to go” I huffed

“You shouldn't worry about stuff like that, da Amazons will take care of it” Abby nearly sung in her more childish voice

“That doesn't mean I want to be pissing myself uncontrollably” both Abby and Kaylee looked at each other with an evil grin that I didn't like one bit

“Just hold on now” I said backing away

“We aren't going to do anything” said Kaylee as the two of them crept closer

“There's no point reasoning with you is there?” I asked

“Nope” they both said in unison, I turned and bolted at a full run as the other two gave chase.

My run didn't last long as one of them continued to chase me and the other rounded the garden bed to cut me off, in moments I was on the grass being tickled by the both of them

“Haha… stop… ha… it” I managed to get out to no relief from the two of them.

It was fun all the way up to the point I felt liquid flowing around my crotch and being absorbed by the diaper, in an instant my tears of laughter became tears of despair, the other two must have known that something was up because they stopped straight away

“Emy are you ok?” asked Abby

“Are you hurt?” cherped Kaylee, I ignored their questions and continued to hold myself and sob.

“Emy dear what's wrong?” came the voice of Martha

“See she's crying” said Kaylee walking alongside Martha, I felt the Amazons arms wrap around me

“Tell me what's wrong” said Martha now holding me to her

“N… nothing” I said through my tears, knowing that the reason for my tears wouldn't mean anything to her

“Well it must be something if your crying” replied Martha in a soothing voice, I shook my head and tried to break free from Martha's grip

“How about we go to the sleep room and you can tell me there” she whispered into my ear and rose into the air as Martha carried me

“Linda could you look after the Littles while I take care of Emy here”

“Sure” came the quick reply of Martha’s newest assistant.

“Now what happened?” asked Martha after setting me on one of the sleep mats, my tears were mostly over now and I felt more than a little ridiculous having done it infront of everyone

“It was something silly” I said slowly, hoping that she would take the hint and drop the subject

“It's just the two of us here and if it makes you upset then it mustn't be that silly” Martha stroked my hair as she spoke bringing back memories of Rose doing a similar thing to comfort me

“I… I wet… myself for the first time… out there” Martha didn't say anything just continuing to stroke my hair

“It was the first time… I had no control of it...” I did not count the time at Gwen's place because of Kaylee drugging me, I clenched my hand at the memory

“And… it made me… sad” even in hearing myself say it I knew it was stupid and that Martha would say something to the effect of “don't worry all Littles use their diapers thats why they wear them” or something like that

“Its ok I understand, letting go of your old life can be hard” the thought of losing control of my bladder as a metaphor for losing my old life hadn't occurred to me and restarted the tears all over again.

I had to hand it to Martha she does her job very well, she stayed with me through all of my tears giving me reassuring words of kindness

“Are you feeling better?” she asked after I had blown my nose on a tissue she held to me, I nodded

“Can you… not tell Rose about this?” now that I knew the daycare told Rose about my activities this was one I didn't want to worry her with

“I’m afraid not” thought as much

“But I don't have to tell her what it was about” I looked up to Martha

“Thank you I would appreciate that”

“Just remember that not all change is bad” I looked at Martha in thought

“Remember that you will be just fine” I didn't have much energy left to even attempt to argue the point and just nodded and let out a yawn

“Did you want to have a nap?” I again nodded

“Let's get this diaper changed then you can have a nap” Martha as always was quick and gentle with the diaper change.

Martha laid me down on the sleep mat, raising the covers over me

“I’m sure you will feel better after your nap” said Martha and turned out the lights, Martha left and I got my sniffles under control as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Food in dreams may taste nice but they suck for satisfying your hunger, I opened my eyes and immediately felt the wet kiss of drool on my cheek

“Yuck” I said and rolled over looking up to the dark ceiling, I pulled my arm up and looked at the watches barely illuminated face

“Crap no wonder I’m hungry” I froze as I heard movement around

“Thats a bad word” came a female voice, I set myself up and scanned the room looking for the source of the voice

“It's not that bad” I said

“Yes it…” the voice was cut off as a male voice interrupted

“Quiet I’m trying to sleep”

“Sorry” both the female voice and I said, each time I had awoken in this room there had never been any other Littles in here with me

“What do I…” I started to ask and was cut off by the male voice

“If your not going to sleep go back out there” I gathered he was pointing at the door, I smiled to myself, even in him just trying to tell me to go away he answered my question.

Back out in the main room once more I was greeted by Martha

“How did you sleep?” she asked stopping her play with the group of Littles she was with

“It was good” I said with a shrug

“Could I get something to eat?” I asked

“You may if you use the magic word” I looked at her trying to think what she wanted with my still partly asleep mind

“Abracadabra?” I said and heard the giggles of a few Littles

“Please” stage whispered one of the Littles next to Martha, oh right

“Could I please get something to eat” I said again, Martha smiled and got up from the floor returning to her towering height.

“You must be hungry, you slept right through lunch” said Martha handing me my lunch box

“I feel like I’m starving” I said setting the lunch box on the table and opening it up to reveal the goodies Rose had given me today

“Now I just need to check” I felt something pull back the waistband of my pants, I spun on the spot to see Martha’s hand, seeing it I realised two things, first that she was intending to check the condition of my diaper and secondly that my diaper was indeed wet just like it always seemed to be after waking up these days

“Sorry” I mumbled and turned back to the more important thing, food

“Looks like you will need a change after you finish your meal” said Martha after actually being able to check me this time, I nodded as I stuffed my face with whatever was easiest to get to, manners be damned I’m at a daycare center.

It didn't take long for Kaylee and Abby to find that I had awoken and was doing the unthinkable, eating without them

“Come on surely you can share something” whined Kaylee

“You have had yours” I replied and took another bite of my sandwich

“If you want something to eat I have some lovely apples here” said Martha as she was cleaning the area around us, Kaylee looked at the bowl of apples for a second

“Umm no thanks thats fruit” I rolled my eyes at her

“Oh may I please have some” cherped Abby

“You may” replied Martha stopping what she was doing and headed to the kitchen counter to cut up the apple into slices.

Despite not “wanting” an apple Kaylee helped herself to more than half the slices on Abby's plate leading to another apple having to be sliced up as I finished the last of my meal.

With lunch now over for me Martha took me to get my diaper changed, I was not the only one

“There we go” said Martha pulling my pants back over the diaper

“Now could you be a helper and get Kaylee for me?” she asked with a smile

“Sure” I replied and was helped down so I could leave the room.

“Kaylee your next” I said tapping the girl on the head

“No” replied Kaylee not even looking away from her puzzle

“Martha needs to change your padded butt” I said with a light tap to her behind with my foot

“I was not told this” she replied smugly now looking at me

“Actually…” Abby started to say but was cut off by Kaylee

“Never told, miss Martha will come get me when I need a change” now I’m not an expert on diapers but I am quite sure that she needed a change if my tap was anything to go by

“Fine” I said

“Abby will you give me a hand with something?” I asked, Abby bobbed her head and got up to stand with me, I quickly and quietly whispered into her ear what I wanted her to do, an evil smile came to her face, luckily Kaylee wasn't watching

“NOW” I shouted, both Abby and I grabbed one of Kaylees arms and started to pull her towards the change room, all to the kicking and screaming of Kaylee

“NOOOOOOOOOO”

“Come on Kaylee… I’ve dealt with calfs... better behaved than you” I panted and continued to drag her.

I have been with Kaylee long enough now to know that just because she is kicking and screaming no doesn't mean she isn't having fun, I’m glad I was right because there was Martha standing in the doorway watching Abby and I drag the kicking Kaylee

“Again, again” cheered Kaylee as Abby and I let her go

“Delivering one Kaylee” I said looking up to see the grinning face of Martha shaking her head

“Thank you dear but next time please get me if she doesn't want to go with you” I shrugged

“She had fun, see” I nudged my head towards the giggling duo of Kaylee and Abby

“So I see but please get me next time” she said, her grin not leaving her face

“Ok troublesome lets get that diaper of yours changed” Martha bent down and picked up Kaylee who at the last moment had tried to make one last escape attempt.

Having pulled Kaylee it got me thinking of an idea on how to make sure that Wen got the message I had given to Abby the previous day

“Hey Abby did you want to draw?”

“Sure” replied the girl and we walked off to the tables that had all the items we could want to use to draw with set up on them.

Abby had barely started before I asked my next question

“Would you like a tattoo?” She looked warely at me so I rolled up her sleeve and started to draw a heart on her arm, I’m guessing that once she saw I wasn't talking about a real tattoo Abby was fine with me drawing on her arm because she went back to her own drawing, After finishing the heart I made sure to add the same text that was on the note I had given Abby yesterday.

Kaylee rejoined us as I finished the heart on Abby's arm and worked on her own drawings.

Now that Abby was taken care of I thought I had better make sure there was some extra redundancy for my plan to work, I made another note on Kaylees arm but not before agreeing to allow Abby and Kaylee to have free reign drawing on my arms after I was finished, never let the equivalent of children draw on you, you end up with games of knots and crosses, stick figures of themselves and a bunch of random things that I can't make sense of.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Its time for another update and you awesome readers have a choice to make, at the end of this week I will be heading to Japan for a couple of weeks so I don't know if I will be able to send another update in that time, I have the next two parts ready to go now so would you prefer to

A: have me post the two part this week and wait for 1-2 months for another update or

B: Hope that I will have the time to and internet to post them at the normal schedule (if not I will post the two when I get back)

There may be a small delay with the part I'm currently working on now as I'm not sure how much time I will have to write over there anyway, with that out of the way heres the update.

Part 22 The night before

The three of us finished up the day and one by one went home, first Abby who I made  show me the note I had written, second was Kaylee who I gave a note to give to Gwen and finally it was my turn

“How was your day?” asked Rose as we were walking out to the car

“You know same old same old” I replied

“Yea life can get like that” she replied and got me strapped into the car seat.

On the road Rose asked her real questions

“So I was told you were a little upset today” I looked at her in the rearview mirror

“Is there anything I need to know?” I sighed and brought out the canned response I had came up with

“Just got a little homesick that's all” Rose used her mind reading stair and I must have came up clean

“Emy I know how hard this has been for you, it'll just be you and me tomorrow so lets do something fun” I looked away from her in the attempt to hide my grin, it wouldn't be just me and her if I could help it

“Sounds good, did you have something in mind?” I asked

“I do have one or two things in mind but how about you think of something and if you can't I’ll let you in on my thoughts” I nodded and returned to staring out the window.

Once back at Roses place I returned to my hermited ways of reading the comics I had started and glanced at my watch when ever I could sneak it past Rose

“Not long now” I mumbled and hid my face in the comic.

Part two of my plan didn't go off without a hiccup of course, no plan does but I knew it started when I heard the knocking at the door

“Who could that be?” Rose said and got up from the chair to open the door, i stood up on the couch and looked over the top

“Wen what are you doing here?” I heard Roses voice say in surprise

“Hi Rose, I found a note from your Little” I smirked to myself

“A note?” asked Rose, I had to use my imagination for the next part because the hallway wall blocked my vision of the front door

“Yes see” Abby must have been there with Wen and Wen must have shown Rose my artistry on Abby's arm

“Oh”

“Yea and I’m told your Little may have more art too” my face dropped as I realise I hadn't removed the scribbles from my own arms and quickly removed the wrist watch just in time as I heard Rose call from me

“Emy can you come here please” looking around I stashed the watch under the couch pillow and calmly went to Rose

“Yes Rose” I said walking up too her

“Hi Wen” I said with a wave to Wendy, and to Abby a nod of the head from her perch in Wendys arms

“Can you please show me your arm” I gulped and pulled back the first part of my sleeve

“The whole arm please” said Rose sternly, I closed my eyes, breathed in and revealed all the scribbles

“Oh Emy” I heard Rose say in disappointment, I opened my eyes to see Rose shaking her head

“I’m sorry Wen I’m sure Emy didn't mean too, Just Littles having fun you know” said Rose, Wen laughed

“It's no trouble Rose, nothing a bath wont fix, right girls?”

“Yep” cherped Abby happily, I nodded and started to slink away knowing what had to be next

“Oh no you don't missy” I jerked as I felt Roses hand clasp the back of my jacket

“Did you invite Wen and Abby for dinner?” I turned back to Rose

“Noooo…” I said in a voice that convinced no one

“Then how do you explain this” Rose lifted Abby's sleeve to reveal my note

“Wendy, Rose and I would like to invite you to dinner -Rose & Emy” read the note now a little smudged in places

“That sure is one strange rash” I tried, Rose frowned at me and Wen started laughing

“She’s funny” said Wen still chuckling

“She certainly thinks she is” sighed Rose

“Anyway I just thought you should know…” said Wen and started to walk off, I started to get nervous that my plan was failing till Rose spoke up

“Where are you going? I can at least get you something to eat after coming all this way”

“Are you sure? I won't hold you to your Littles invite”

“No please come in, you know your always welcome here Wen” I grinned to myself, Rose was predictable when it came to Wen, I would say that the second part of my plan was a success now time to work on the third part.

Rose and Wen had left me and Abby in the living rooms playpen so they could spend time in the kitchen, thankfully Rose left the box of comics close enough that I could still reach for them though the bars, with the looks Rose was giving me before I was lucky to get away with this

“Wow your mommy got you a lot of comics” said Abby eyeing the box

“It's one of her work colleagues” I said barely looking over the top of my current reading material, Abby cocked her head to the side like she didn't understand

“They aren't mine” I clarified

“Oh” Abby said happily and started to look through the collection.

Rose and Wen came back out after I had finished another comic

“We have been talking and have decided your punishment” my head shot up upon hearing this, it couldn't be for anyone but me

“W… what?” I stammered looking up from my comic

“Did you think you would get away with this without some punishment, Littles don't get a say in what happens around here unless the Amazon says so” said Rose in a much more authoritative voice than I was used too, I stared at Rose not sure what to do or say

“The two of you will be having a bath” said Wen with a smile that may have been friendly but to me looked evil.

I stood in the bathroom naked apart from the diaper hugging my waist

“Rose please” I hissed softly to her once more

“Don't make me do this” Abby was happily splashing about in the tub with Wen watching over her

“It's either this or you can wear your punishment paci for the rest of the night” I stood there thinking

“Well which is it?” asked Rose

“I’m thinking” I really didn't like the idea of being naked in front of Rose and she changes my diapers at least once a day, the thought of being naked in front of Wen and Abby too was mortifying

“Your both Littles, what's the problem?” asked Rose, now why do I get the feeling that she would say that even if it was a male in the tub

“Fine” I grudgingly relented, Rose smiled and removed the diaper so I could scramble into the splashing water.

“How about some bubbles” I said still trying to hide myself in the corner of the tub

“Yey bubbles” cheered Abby with another splash of water

“It's not bath time without bubbles” I added, the two Amazons looked at each other

“She's got a point” said Wen

“Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles” cheered Abby once more

“But this is supposed to be a punishment” added Rose to Wen

“I think that's only working for your Little” chuckled Wen, they both looked at me covering myself then to the almost bouncing with glee Abby

“True” said Rose and proceeded to add bubble mix to the water.

Now that I was covered from the Amazons gazes I started to relax in the warm water, even the gentle splashing of Abby was easier to deal with

“Alright girls time to say goodbye to your artwork” said Wen as she grabbed a sponge

“Nooooo not my art” cried Abby and immediately stopped what she was doing and threw herself against me to protect the art she had drawn on my arms from being washed away

“Abby that's sort of why we are here, they can't last forever” I said placing a hand on her shoulder

“But mummy said that all my art is important to her” strangely neither of the Amazons answered and only continued to watch so I continued on

“I’m sure it is but these have to go but you know what that means right?”

“Whats that?” she asked now turning to face me

“We can make more art” I said and shared a giggle with Abby.

While Wen was scrubbing Abby clean Rose was doing the same to me and she did not stop at my arms

“Your enjoying this way too much” I grumbled after seeing the dopey grin on Roses face

“I’m just making sure you are clean” replied Rose raising my arm and washing it for a second time, I grumbled and sank low enough to blow bubbles in the water.

“What do you think, are our Littles clean enough?” asked Wen

“Squeaky clean” answered Rose

“Ok girls you have a couple more minutes to play then it's time to get out” said Wen

“Noooooo” whined Abby

“I’m ready to get out now” I said and made to stand up

“Don't you want to play some more before getting out?” asked Rose

“Have you known me to play in the bath?” I asked her back

“Well keep Abby company then” smiled Rose

“Yea play with me” said Abby giving me a splash with the water, I flinched for a second then without thinking splashed her back.

I think Rose regretted me staying in the tub, water went everywhere, the walls, the ceiling and of course half the water in the tub ended up on the floor

“Now I know why you have showers” said Rose rubbing me all over with the usual fluffy towel

“She started it” I said when my head was free from the vigorous rubbing Rose was giving it

“Oh so you didn't have any fun with your punishment then?” she asked

“I might have had some fun” I mumbled, Rose chuckled and scooped me up

“Lets get you diapered and I can get to cleaning up your mess” a small wave of guilt washed over me at hearing that but only a small one.

Abby and I were back in the playpen, me reading and her drawing on some papers when my unneeded backup plan showed up

“Knock knock” I heard a familiar voice call from the front door then the sound of the door opening

“Oh no” I said quietly as I realised that Gwen had just turned up probably with Kaylee too

“Oh Gwen come in” called back Rose getting up from the couch, I then saw Gwen and Kaylee appear in the entrance to the lounge room

“Hey I heard that…” Gwen stopped as she saw Wendy sitting on one of the spare chairs

“Am I interrupting?” asked Gwen

“Not at all” replied Rose and she took Kaylee from Gwen's arms

“What brings the two of you by?” asked Rose

“Your Little actually” Rose turned in my direction, if there had been anything to hide behind I probably would have dove for it at this point

“Oh really, don't tell me, there was a note on Kaylees arms” Gwen looked surprised and I saw Rose glare at me, scary

“Yes how did you know?” asked Gwen

“She also wrote on Abby” said Wendy getting up the join the other two

“Oh so we are all here because of Emy” said Gwen, she and Wendy turned to face me just as Rose had, I shrunk down a little more

“How many other people did you invite missy” asked Rose sternly

“No one” I replied meekly

“Are you sure? Tell the truth”

“That's all” she stared at me using her lie detecting gaze

“I better not get any one else showing up” I nodded and quickly returned my face to the comic just to hide my face

“Well Wen and I were just discussing what to have for dinner” said Rose returning her attention to the other Amazons

“We can leave if you want” said Gwen again

“Nooooooooo” cried Kaylee

“I want to play with Abby and Emy” whined Kaylee, Rose smiled down at her

“It's ok Kaylee you and your mummy are welcome to stay, we will make a girls night of it”

“YEY!” cheered Kaylee and began bouncing around in Roses arms, Rose chuckled and came over to the playpen and set Kaylee down with us.

Kaylee the ever energetic firecracker that she is bounced between reading with me, drawing with Abby and rummaging through the other toys that was with us all the way up to when dinner was delivered

“OK who's hungry” called Rose walking back into the living room

“Oh oh me me” said Kaylee now bouncing up and down with hand in the air

“Your always hungry” I mumbled and put down my comic

“I bet you are” chuckled Rose and unlocked the play pens gate allowing the three of us Littles to run free, Abby and Kaylee ran too the living rooms coffee table where Rose spread out the contents of the delivery bag

“I hope you all like chinese” said Rose handing out the bigger containers of food to her fellow Amazons

“Why do we have chinese food if we don't have a china?” asked Abby picking through the various containers

“Because the style of food comes from your dimension that does have china” answered Wen

“Oh” said Abby looking like she didn't even hear the answer in her search through the food, I looked across the table at the food plus the movies that the Amazons had picked out for the night, I just had one last question to ask then I think it was time for the third phase of my plan to take place, admittedly phase two didn't go smoothly but surely phase three will be better, I was about to ask if the food was safe for me when Rose spoke first

"Yes Emy all the food is safe for you to eat" I nodded and picked out my food.

With the immediate question out of the way it was truly time to start phase three

"Rose won't take me to the zoo" the words escaped my mouth with the elegance of stepping in fresh dog poop despite all my plans of being sneaky and hinting till someone got the hint

“Rose is that true?” asked Wendy, all eyes were on Rose now, time to run with my screw up and throw Rose under the bus… gently

“Yes she won't take me to see the new tiger cubs” I made sure to sound whiny

“Wo, wo I was the one who wanted to go and see the tiger cubs” Rose had her hands up in a defencive gesture, I really hope the bus has front padding

“Are you saying I’m lying” I looked down to hide the fact that I was a terrible actress

“I… no… wait… what?” Rose was at a loss for words

“Depraving a Little of the joys of the zoo” Gwen shook her head in what looked like mock sorrow, crap she sees through my lie

“That's just cruel” added Wendy though she was smiling

“I think we will have to go there tomorrow” Rose Looked to Wendy with a disbelieving look on her face

“ME TOO!!!” cried Abby with her mouth still partly full of food

“AND ME” added Kaylee, Rose looked around at everyone

“Ok, ok we will all go to the Zoo tomorrow” I couldn't help but grin, it wasn't my best plan but I would say that phase three worked, just one left.

Maybe I shouldn't have thrown Rose under the bus she got her revenge in such an embarrassing way.

“Thats not my normal diaper” I said as Rose pulled out a diaper that had animals printed all over it

“Oh I know, I got you these last week but thought you wouldn't like them” I gulped as I saw the smile turn evil

“But since I refused to take you too the zoo I had better make up for it with these cute animals” I could tell she didn't appreciate me throwing her under the bus, I wanted to cover myself to prevent her from placing that diaper on me but knew that with her strength one way or another I was going to be wearing those animals

“Bum up” said Rose now with the brighter smile I was used too, now you're probably thinking that animal diapers isn't so bad and your right it isn't it's what came a little later that is.

“Rose I’m not wearing any pants” I said as she picked me up once more

“I know, since your using a new diaper I need to make sure you don't leak right?”

“I guess…” I replied quite sure Rose could do this with my pants on

“Then lets go and show your friends your new diapers” I groaned and we were off.

“Soooooooo cute” squealed Kaylee poking my diaper

“Hands off” I said and slapped her hand away, my face was burning with embarrassment so surely this is Rose's revenge… nope little further

“I want animals” Whined Kaylee

“I wouldn't mind them too” added Abby

“Both of you have just been changed” said Gwen stopping her flick through the movie selection

“BUT I DON'T WANT BLOCKS!!!” shouted Kaylee

“Settle, it's only a diaper” I said to try and calm her down which had the opposite effect

“NO I WANT ANIMALS” Gwen stood up

“Kaylee Amber Miller you settle down now or you are going to bed early” said Gwen sounding quite serious

“NOOOOOOO!!!” screamed Kaylee and lifted her dress and began pulling at the tapes, Gwen crossed the room in a few quick steps and took Kaylee by the arm

“Thats it bed time now” Gwen flipped Kaylee and gave her three quick swapts to her diapered bum

“NOOOOOOO” wailed the Little and was picked up into Gwen’s arms

“You know you don't touch your diapers” said Gwen and carried the now crying Little out of the room

“Wow what was that all about?” I asked after they had left

“Kaylee likes her cute diapers a little too much” sighed Rose

“Way too much” I mumbled and with the screaming now over I settled down and let go of my bladder, just as the stream was subsiding I heard animal sounds coming from my waist

“Moo!... Baa... oink oink...” if it was possible to go from normal one second to burning with embarrassment the next then I did it, everyone left in the room started to laugh, including Wendy who had reentered the room with the three drinks for herself and her fellow Amazons in hand, I hid my face, just as the laughter died off Rose spoke up

“I just changed you” she said with a grin, now that was how Rose got her revenge not by showing my diaper off to everyone but by letting everyone know each and every time I was using my diaper for the rest of the night.

Most of the rest of the night was uneventful in comparison

“Kaylee bear I told you not to leave the bed” said Gwen still watching the movie playing

“I don't want to sleep” replied a timid sounding Kaylee and I saw her peeking a head behind the arm rest next to me

“Have you learned your lesson?” asked Gwen

“Yes” squeaked Kaylee

“Are you going to be a good girl?”

“Yes” she said again

“Ok then you can finish the movie with us” Gwen patted her lap and Kaylee rushed over to snuggle up with her.

“Ok everyone I think it's time for bed” said Wendy as the movie finished, the lights turned on and I saw Kaylee already asleep in Gwens arms and Abby wasn't far behind

“Yea I think so” I said with a yawn

“Let's get you ready” said Rose and I was lifted into her arms, likewise my two fellow Littles were picked up by their Amazons and carried off into Roses room.

“I guess it's a good thing you didn't remove the change table in my room” I said rubbing my eyes as Rose went to work changing my diaper

“That was just laziness on my part” chuckled Rose, Abby and Kaylee were using the changing table in Roses room while I had sole use of the one in my room

“I guess it comes in handy at times like this” I mumbled

“It does” Rose worked on my nether regions in silence for a bit before speaking again

“Do you actually want to go to the zoo or do you have something else in mind?” I grinned

“I have nothing against the zoo” I replied deliberately avoiding a proper answer

“That's not an answer” I shrugged

“I would like to think I know you well enough now to know how much of a schemer you are” I smiled

“That's too big of a word for me”

“Sure it is” replied Rose not believing me one bit

“Well just remember meerkat that in this house Amazons say what happens not Littles like you” she said with a boop to my nose

“Doesn't mean I can't try” she smiled at me

“You can try all you like, all done” just like that another diaper change done and our conversation forgotten as Rose helped me into my pajamas.

Rose put me into bed then set up a double mattress on the ground next to me, one by one Kaylee then Abby were brought in and tucked into the spare bed Rose had set up, it looked like they were both now asleep

“Goodnight, sleep well girls” said Rose and with that turned out the lights, I settled myself in properly and let sleep take me tomorrow was going to be a big day after all.

• Like 4

Another beautiful chapter, Rose is diabolical with her revenge and I love it.

As for updating the story, do so when You can. We don't want you to stress about posting and risk losing the spark you have. Have fun in Japan and enjoy your trip.

Thank you @Jayme I will most certainly try to enjoy my trip ? but not getting there, as fast as air travel is its not fast enough ?

I promise not to mention my trip anymore unless asked so no one gets more jealous @SGTbaby ?

I have set things up so that if I have internet and a spare couple of minutes the next part will be uploaded on time and the one after that a fortnight later