LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

BambinoDiapers.com will launch today at 2PM PST!

Please check back this afternoon for the best adult baby diaper ever made!

If you've given us your email address, we will email you a coupon shortly -- thank you for your patience!

SO where are the diapers at?????? its after 2:00pm.PST!!!!!

I can see it now another ripoff like http://classycomfortdiapers.com/

They are actively looking for distributers in Canada, the UK, Europe, Australia and Japan though. So perhaps we may all yet get to try these diapers.

not bad $75 dollars for 48 diapers and that is with s&h.but I am thinking this company is ran by Classycomfort becouse they both offer 48 diapers and the price are some what the same.just these are about 20 dollars cheaper.so its a little better.and I will be geting them.all and all its not to bad.s&h is probley like 15 dollars so we are paying about 60 dollars for 48 diapers and if they are as good as people say its not that bad.

I just ordered a case. It cost 69.95 incl. shipping with a 5.00 promotional coupon. It looks to me like these diapers are made by secure plus and they are a modified version of the secure xplus.

I really like the secure xplus diaper since they just came out a couple months ago. The only diaper that can beat its absorbancy is abena xplus. But we all know abena's don't have good plastic or tapes (not to mention the abena racing stripe advertising)

I really think we have something here for those of us who like babyish diapers! and the price isn't way over the top (under 2.00 each) Granted, these are not your everyday diapers, but its fun to play!!!!!!

When wearing them 24/7 and using them for everything, about how many diapers per day is the average person going to need?

I'm trying to figure out if I can afford to switch off from Secure Plus to Bambino, since they look so promising (not a huge fan of the print, but hey, not all my wishes can come true 100%)

When wearing them 24/7 and using them for everything, about how many diapers per day is the average person going to need?

I'm trying to figure out if I can afford to switch off from Secure Plus to Bambino, since they look so promising (not a huge fan of the print, but hey, not all my wishes can come true 100%)

I think the print is cute.and as people buy them they will add defrent prints so buy them so they will keep makeing them.and in time you will get what you want.75 dollars for 48 diapers is not all that bad!!becouse that is with S&H.and if the diapers are as good as people say they are then its a great price!!.I am going to order mine next wed,night.when i get my paycheck.

I think the print is cute.and as people buy them they will add defrent prints so buy them so they will keep makeing them.and in time you will get what you want.75 dollars for 48 diapers is not all that bad!!becouse that is with S&H.and if the diapers are as good as people say they are then its a great price!!.I am going to order mine next wed,night.when i get my paycheck.

I think bambino diapers and classy comfort are the same company.I think they are trying to get a fresh start.becouse they both have this on there website For additional incontinence products and adult diaper options, please visit SecurePersonalCare.com.and they both have 48 diapers for sell and 8 packs.and just the way they word somethings on both website are the same.if they are the same they should put both prints on one site and let people mix and match on orders.prices are much better now 75 dollars.and S&H is probley like 15 dollars so we are only paying around 60 dollars for the diapers and if they are as good as people say they are then 75 dollars is not to bad of a price.becouse that is with S&H.I will be geting the 48 diapers next week!!!.75 dollars for 48 diapers with baby prints on them I love it.

They are actively looking for distributers in Canada, the UK, Europe, Australia and Japan though. So perhaps we may all yet get to try these diapers.

i sure hope they find some one soon us Canadians need some more diapers to pick from

Got mine today, definitly plastic backed

really good to know thanks DD

Ok, so on the matter of the fairly obvious company ties between Bambino and Secure Personal Care (of Secure X-Plus fame)...

Hass anyone tried both for comparison? How different is the Bambino diaper to the Secure X-Plus? I've only tried one X-Plus and I loved it :) I have a new favourite diaper. The designs on the Bambino diaper aren't really my thing but if the diaper is made by the same people (educated guess there) and contains more padding with front elastic then I might have to try....

I was hoping somebody has worn them enough to know how many the average person would need per day.

I assure you, Bambino and ClassyComfort are not related.

I wore the new diaper overnight, and not only did it keep me dry, but the tapes held strong with no stretching or sagging, still had the same great fit when I woke up this morning!

Anyone remember what I posted a few days ago? Will be over priced ;)

Well here's a very basic comparison with 3 popular sites

Bambino 8 for £18 - Shipping $0 - total: $18

Abri X-Plus (XPMedical) 14 for $18.95 - Shipping: $4.97 total: $23.92

Secure X-Plus 12 for $15.45 - Shipping: $4.99 total: $20.44

Works out: (with shipping)

Bambino: $ 2.25 per diaper

Abri X-Plus: $ 1.71 per diaper

Secure X-Plus: $1.70 per diaper

* Prices based on Medium size per bag

I'm not surprised they cost more - anything 'designer' like that will be, and TBH I would try some just to see how abosrbant they are :)

I hope they find a distributor in UK/EU :) [As Bambino doesn't yet seem willing to offer outside USA]

Good luck to em.

DP

Nobody has answered about how many the average person would need per day.

the price is not much more then the other diapers you campare them to.so you put on top of that. that they have baby prints on them then these diapers are at a very good price..in time the price will probley go down some more.but even if it dont this is not a bad price.if the diapers are as good as people say they are!!!.I order my diapers last,night!!

Nobody has answered about how many the average person would need per day.

Sorry, I was letting it go to someone else as I don't believe in the "average person" concept. Personally, I budget for 3 diapers a day, and usually only wear 2. I change in the morning, and at bedtime for sure, and sometimes switch to a pull-up in the evening if I feel unusually wet. This is wetting-only of course. I don't mess, but if I did I would want to change right away.

Sorry, I was letting it go to someone else as I don't believe in the "average person" concept. Personally, I budget for 3 diapers a day, and usually only wear 2. I change in the morning, and at bedtime for sure, and sometimes switch to a pull-up in the evening if I feel unusually wet. This is wetting-only of course. I don't mess, but if I did I would want to change right away.

With my Secure Plus, I plan for 4, usually end up needed 3 or 4. I was hoping they'd hold long enough to help off set how much they are per diaper.

I wish our diapers were as cheap as baby diapers.

I know it sounds crazy to have to decided between groceries and diapers sometimes, but having a diaper on helps with my anxiety enough that I can go out and function.

by the case:

Abena X-plus from XPMedical: $1.35 (42/cs, sz Med, $56.95)

Bambino from their store: $1.56 (48/cs, sz Med, $74.95)

both free shipping.

I'd pay $.20 per diaper to enjoy the details that make the Bambino more babyish. It's only a matter of time before I order.

Just my $.20.

I'm wondering when they will be producing the smalls, as they say they are "Coming soon".

I also wonder if they will honor the $5 coupon when/if they decide to market in my size as it has a expiration soon? I will also admit the price is a tad high, but not overly so. I will continue to wear Molicares Daily and just use that case for fun time with Mommies.

I can't even imagine the fun I would have at my doctors office when the nurse would come in and see these on me. She thought the Molicares were neat and refers to them as "Barney Diapers", so I started putting a Bunch of Barney stickers on them at the top when I go there. :D

Guest John_Q_Sample

I know this is off topic but... OneBigBoy1999, can you post a larger pic of your avitar in the photo forum... It's too small to see on your posts clearly and I really love a cool cartoon...especially if it is diaper related! :rolleyes: