LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Tried out my sample of the new Bellisimo last night. Plastic is softer, the fluffiness is great. I just wish there was a higher rise on them because I'm not really confident in their ability to hold when I'm on my stomach wetting at night. Is two inches too much to ask? I would gladly pay the $90/cs if they came up a little higher.

They arent calling it secure x-plus any more for whatever reason.... he has it right.... the new x-plus' panel says "x-plus by secure personal care" who knows the reasoning behind this... doesn't really matter I suppose. Yes, the secure's and bambino's are definitely on the same sizing platform now. The plastic on the XL sample of the secure xplus (total dry) whatever.... lol.... was a little rough like the belissimo. The classico and teddy plastic is very smooth and stout feeling, I'd say similiar to the plastic when they first came out a few years ago. I like the new plastic on the teddy's... I had never ordered them before and I did this time for that reason. I like the classico, but for me it's too much "in your face" for my liking.

I received my case of XL Teddy's and scented boosters today. Very pleased. Discrete packaging. I really like the scented booster pads. Also the inside of the new version of Teddy's is extremely soft. This has to be the softest diaper I have ever worn. I could get by with larges, but don't like the lower rise. The XL is probably 3" longer than the large. Add the booster and unless you drink a ton, you'll never reach full capacity. They absorb a ton without the booster too. Wicking is very good. Still haven't had a pinhole leak yet either. They did a good job this time around! On the tapes.... they stick very well, the only thing I wish they would do is make the tapes a little bigger. That would make it almost perfect.

Oh. WEIRD!

Strangely enough, Secure Personal Care, the maker of the X-Plus, still just calls them the same thing they always have. Oh, Bambino. You so crazy. :P

The package actually says "Total Dry X-Plus" on them now.

I just tried the Bellisimo yesterday and I was like WOW. when I was done it was heavy (just urine) and I weighed it and it was 4lbs. Other diapers I have tried would have leaked all over by then, this thing kept me dry. I got a 42' gut so I tried the large and it fit perfect. I have a medium on now and it is too small, barely can close the sides.

Just got a sample of ABU's cloth diaper medium - they are TINY compared to a medium Total Dry X-Plus or Bambino. I guess I thought it would be bigger just from what others said...but the total dry x-plus and bambino are noticeably thicker and wider.

• 3 weeks later...

speedy_d's: Have you tried to see if you could fit in Pampers 7 Cruisers? I have a 30" waist, and they'll stretch well enough to fasten in place. I'm thinking, that since you are small, you probably have something like a 26" waist. Part of the reason they are no longer making adult diapers in a small size, is that many smaller adults will fit in a toddler disposable diaper like Pampers, and in many cases, even Huggies Size 6 will fit an adult who is small enough. And then you don't have to worry about tapes coming undone, because they fasten with Velcro. Go ahead, and give them a try. I think you may be surprised at how well they could work for you, and they may be even more comfortable and discrete. And I don't need to hear this "diapers are for babies" BS either. You want a small size, and they make a small size. Several manufacturers do, in fact. They just don't have the plastic outer or dual tapes, is all. (boy, what I would give to not have to fuss with TWO or THREE tapes on each side!)

• Like 1

That, and they hold about 1/5 of what a Bambino does, 1/2 what depends do. Just because they fit our waists doesn't mean they're useful, Honeywell. Baby diapers do NOT work for an adult figure, even a skinny one. Not ever, unless you have absolutely no intention of using them. By your posts, it sounds like you aren't a size small, so take it from somebody who IS a size small. What you just posted is factually incorrect and will lead to wet pants, bed, and/or floor. I don't even know why you think this would work, to be honest, because the difference between a large baby diaper, even a goodnite, and a small diaper is so vast as to be nearly incomparable. It's like comparing an infant diaper to a goodnite. They are made for two entirely different body types and, more importantly, bladder sizes.

Baby diapers ARE for babies, and the only "BS" is what you just posted.

Leilin: If you don't like the Huggies or Pampers, that's fine. They still make Molicare and Abena S4's, in the small size, and so does Tranquility. And they are far better than Depend, Attends, or Prevail. Even Tena makes a small sized, and youth diaper. I suppose some of you want to experiment with an adult diaper with a taping panel. But really, it's not going to be much different from wearing an Abena. And besides, the plastic in the Bambino taping panel is a little thicker than I prefer. Perhaps if you started eating more; LOL

I'm not comparing Youth Abena, which are made for teens, to adult diapers. Youth Abena work just fine, while they are about 2/3 as absorbent as adult Abena. Pampers and Huggies ARE NOT adult diapers. They do not function as a adult diapers. The only way in which you could conceivably be equivocating the two is out of inexperience in precisely how different they are.

But really, it's not going to be much different from wearing an Abena.

Yes. Yes it is, assuming you are talking about Pampers/Huggies here. It even is if you're talking about Abena youth, but less so.

Perhaps if you started eating more; LOL

That is very insulting.

For what it's worth, I frequently wear both the small Abena S4s and the M4s and to me, they seem to be the exact same product, just one is smaller. It used to be back in the day that the smaller Abenas were shoddier but now, to me they appear to be of the same quality/thickness. etc.

Anwyays!! On the top of Bambinos - I ordered a couple bags of the classicos which I haven't in quite a long time. I was very disappointed to find that the plastic backing is the same rough, almost clothlike plastic that the Bellissimos originally were. Someone had told me that the plastic had changed to a more plastic-y, smoother feeling plastic like the Bellissimos had, but either they were wrong or I got an older product? Anyone know. I'm so bummed. I HATE the plastic!!

Its funny how much the feel and texture of the plastic can influence whether or not a diaper meets our standards. Like lilannie I pay particular attention to how the plastic feels on diapers and if its wrong for whatever reason it bums me out.

I've got an older bag of Dry 24/7's and I just adore the plastic on those diapers. I've still got some of the original Bambino Classico's with the blue waistband that I really like too....

The Abena L4 I'm wearing right now doesn't thrill me at all in the plastic feely department :)

Can anyone give me a run down of what's different about the newer Bellas compared to the first run? From what I can gather they're a bit bigger, the plastic is different (softer I think?), and maybe the padding is different?

Thanks in advance. Want to order some samples but also don't want bother if they're pretty much the same.

I am not sure if I have the "new" run or what people are considering the "new" run. I think the plastic feels softer and better though...and to me the actual fit seems like it fits better (or at least on my body - I get picky). Just order a sample first and try out.

Or you can hold out for whatever announcement they are getting ready to make via their Facebook...?