LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

I've tried every Bambino except the Bellisimo, which I just ordered today. The only thing I hate about ordering through Bambino is the shipping speed, it always take a week to arrive at my house.

I wish the tapes were better, but that's my only complaint. Just bought my first couple of bags a month ago (they were out of the Bellissimo so had to get the Teddy ones). Will hopefully get some of the Bellissimo soon.

I wish the tapes were better, but that's my only complaint. Just bought my first couple of bags a month ago (they were out of the Bellissimo so had to get the Teddy ones). Will hopefully get some of the Bellissimo soon.

I just ordered bellisoimo and Teddy in L in a sample pack, and I ordered them with 2 day priority mail, and they came exactly 2 business after i ordered them. A word of advise, if you are out and desperate, do what I did. I placed my regular order of a case with free shipping, then I placed a second order for a sample pack of bellisimo and Teddy and picked 2 day priority Usps delivery. It only cost me and extra you $13, but they came in exactly 2 business days, so I had 4 bambinos on Tuesday, enough to let me have 1 diaper each night until my my big ordercomes on Friday! So I solved my problem by getting 4 diapers in 2 days for only $13 bucks! It worked out perfectly. Because I need to wear at night, so it was a small price to pay to not have to wear drug store brand for an entire week and have wet sheets and mattress and having my wife PISSED about me pissing at night. Lol.

Just received Bambino Bianco in the mail yesterday and the diaper is thicker and more absorbent than previously. However one thing i have noticed about the Large Bianco is the packaging is Orange and the plastic is rough sort of cloth like. Still all white diapers....

• 2 weeks later...

OK!!!! I'm super excited, here's why. Last week I noticed that bambino/secure plus got Extra Larges in all the sizes but belissimo...which is fine... so I ordered a sample in XL in all styles. I know they're essentially the same, just different panels and what not, but it'll give me a great idea whether or not I'll like them. My only issue with the new large size was that they were too "short" for a taller person. They waist band fit too low for my liking. So, my samples arrived today. They are the new wider design... and the length is a couple inches longer than the large size. I would say they are equivilant in size to the large dry24/7. So far they are absorbing like crazy. No problems there yet. Also the tapes are holding fine as well. No dreaded pinhole leaks... a HUGE PLUS!! They are extremely soft and comfortable. The plastic feels a little smoother than the belissimo. I can't quite describe it, but I like the plastic on the new XL size better. It seems smoother. So far the plastic seems pretty strong. Now, the all white version was still the same as the old. It isn't wider, now I may have gotten an "old" version sample as well.... I may email and ask. I kind of wanted the all white, but I definitely want the new sizing, I really like it. I am now super excited about there new sizing, at first I was really bummed. I was afraid I would never want to order from bambino/secure ever again, but with the new XL, I think they may have hit a "bambino" homerun with this new design.

I almost forgot, they seem fairly quiet... not too obnoxiously noisy, which is fine with me. They still wick like mad. I gave it all I had on the first wetting and it handled it great!! The second and third wettings wick up as well as the first. Still no leakage and it has tons of dry padding left to fill... lol!! Still NO pinhole leaks!!! YES!!!! I hope this helps and is good news to some of you out there who may have fit in the same catagory as me... a little taller and bigger than the average "joe"!

The spring sale ended up when I needed a new order (for once) and some Bel generation II's should arrive for me today, which is perfect since I used my last gen 1 last night :P

I know that the second version of the Bellissimo had MUCH improved plastic. It reverted from the really terrible (imo) rough plastic to a really slick soft plastic again. Does anyone know if the rest of the Bambino line is going to undergo the same change? I really hope so. That change made me a huge Bambino fan again lol.

I know that the second version of the Bellissimo had MUCH improved plastic. It reverted from the really terrible (imo) rough plastic to a really slick soft plastic again. Does anyone know if the rest of the Bambino line is going to undergo the same change? I really hope so. That change made me a huge Bambino fan again lol.

I just got a case of Teddy's in last week and the plastic is very smooth and soft.

I like the fact that they seem to making attempts to change the diaper within reason to what the majority of us "prefer". Obviously, they probably can't satisfy everyone but its nice to see them correcting mistakes and improving upon things.

Are the new Bambino Bellissimo bigger enough to fit a 40 inch waist now? Or will I still have to go with large?

Unfortunally bigbabyfun in the uk don't do sample packs of them and have limited stocks...

I like the fact that they seem to making attempts to change the diaper within reason to what the majority of us "prefer". Obviously, they probably can't satisfy everyone but its nice to see them correcting mistakes and improving upon things.

I agree. The best you can possibly want from a company is simply that they take their customers comments into consideration. It's great when companies do that and maintain a strong relationship with their fanbase, particularly for small niche companies like Bambino.

I know I should probably go right to the source ( I did ask them via Email), but figured I would toss it out there for now. Did the new version or revamp as it were, replace the first ones. As in the last batch was smaller in Medium and I was going to give them a go, but if they have been resized again and the old stock is gone then I won't bother. Does anyone know if the smaller version is still available? Perhaps they still have some for us smaller babies? And are just sending out the new ones unless requested? Just a thought. :)

As far as I know..... they resized the entire line to match the new sizing of the belissimo.... so the mediums and larges are the same as the first run of belissimo. I was bummed because I'm tall and the new large size was too "short" for my liking but the new XL size is great with all the new improvements.... I think the new sizing is fantastic so far!

I know I should probably go right to the source ( I did ask them via Email), but figured I would toss it out there for now. Did the new version or revamp as it were, replace the first ones. As in the last batch was smaller in Medium and I was going to give them a go, but if they have been resized again and the old stock is gone then I won't bother. Does anyone know if the smaller version is still available? Perhaps they still have some for us smaller babies? And are just sending out the new ones unless requested? Just a thought. :)

I am thinking of the same questions as Repaid1 is. I heard news that their products were resized to a slightly smaller size, then not too long afterwards(after a bunch of complaining I noticed by the community) I heard news that the sizing is back to normal. Basically what I (and Repaid1) want to know is, if someone were to purchase right now, for example, medium classicos/biancos, would their size be any different? If they are infact smaller, are we talking small enough that they would fit well on someone who uses size small abenas/molicares, or are we talking a smaller size that can be compared to the size "small" dry 24/7(which isn't size small at all). It would all be nicer/easier if they just brought back size small....... Dear Santa, .......

*note: Swap "Total Dry X-Plus" for "Bambino Classico/Bianco" as from what I've heard they are now both the same size.

Would someone who currently has access to the new medium Total Dry X-Plus be able to do a big favor for me? Due to the changes in size made to the product, I'm trying to figure out if it would fit me. I would normally order a sample size and find out the easy way, but I'll be ordering a new case of diapers soon and would like to know if maybe I should order these. What I would like someone to do is to make 4 different measurements for me, measure the length of the diaper(2 measurements, 1 when relaxed and 1 when stretched), a measurement of the width(from 1 wing to the other) of the front wings, and another for the back wings. Anyone who could do this for me would receive mucho appreciation and 'me love them long time".

(I posted this under the Secure brand too as from what I've heard the Bambino diapers and the new Total Dry X-Plus use the same sizing system).

first wearing reminds me of the belissimos a bit. fit is good better than before. Tapes are vey sticky! Haven't wet yet, but it is definitely a bit thicker. not totally sold on the plastic but as long as it doesn't tear, and the tapes don't rip off the back, this diaper is awesome. those were my only complaints on previous bambino diapers. Feels great!