LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Well, I finally rented another UPS box and ordered a case of Teddies. Hopefully they will live up to the hype, besides the tape issues that have been reported. Hopefully I will be able to wear during spring break next week or I won't be able to try them till May... Work schedules don't go that far yet...

• Like 1

Anyone ordered the Variety Case - I am getting ready to in the next several days.

I have, kinda ticks me off that they charge extra just to mix the cases, but other than that i guess its not bad that they now officially offer mixed cases. I got them to do it a few times before but a few months ago they stopped okaying it. It's nice tho if you cant decide on a case of any one style.

Well, I finally rented another UPS box and ordered a case of Teddies. Hopefully they will live up to the hype, besides the tape issues that have been reported. Hopefully I will be able to wear during spring break next week or I won't be able to try them till May... Work schedules don't go that far yet...

the teddy tapes have been fixed, they no longer offer the comfort stretch tapes to to the fact that they failed so hard. Now the teddy tapes are great.

• Like 1

the teddy tapes have been fixed, they no longer offer the comfort stretch tapes to to the fact that they failed so hard. Now the teddy tapes are great.

People have mentioned that the tapes haven't been sticking to the landing zone after they got rid of the stretch tapes.

Hopefully I won't have those issues. They should arrive tomorrow but I won't be able to pick them up from my UPS box till Thursday.

Anyone ordered the Variety Case - I am getting ready to in the next several days.

I haven't but thought about it. Let us all know when you do and when you'll receive it and what you think of it when you get it. I'll be sure to do the same.

• Like 1

People have mentioned that the tapes haven't been sticking to the landing zone after they got rid of the stretch tapes.

Hopefully I won't have those issues. They should arrive tomorrow but I won't be able to pick them up from my UPS box till Thursday.

Yes please reply back when you get them let all of us know how the tapes are sticking to the landing zone.

• Like 1

i may be able to help answer this question, because i just ordered a sample pack.

just to make sure i didn't encounter any issues before ordering a case, i bought a sample pack of bambino teddys about a week and a half ago. i tried the first out and yes, while the tapes are a LITTLE less sticky to the landing zone, i did not have any problems with the diaper coming undone. i was comfortable all night. it seems like this less glossy material is a little less sticky but not too much, because it still worked fine. honestlyi like how much the glossy plastic contributes to the diaper's crinkliness, but at this point i intend to go for the teddys.

• 1 month later...

I'm getting ready to order another case of diapers and I wanted to know if anybody has had the experience I had on my second sample Teddy where the tapes weren't too sticky. I ended up having to use some packing tape to keep everything together. I realize it's a small sample size but 50% success rate on a sample pack isn't so good. I like these the most but don't want to commit upwards of $70 to have that problem recur. Maybe they're at the end of a production run? Anybody care to weigh in?

• 3 weeks later...

My current stash includes Bambino Bianco and Classico, Cushies, Abena, Dry 24/7, Wellness, vintage Attends and a Molicare.

My favorite is Bambino. The fit, absorbancy and plastic texture put them way over the top for me!

NICE stash!!!, tried everything there but the 24/7's, as they expensive to ship to the uk.

NICE stash!!!, tried everything there but the 24/7's, as they expensive to ship to the uk.

Where can you get Wellness Briefs, Cushies and Bianco's at a reasonable price (inc. shipping) in the UK?

You are absolutely right. However, it would probably raise the price for everyone. I just got my order last week, and you know they give free shipping. I think that would go away if they started shipping over seas.

You are absolutely right. However, it would probably raise the price for everyone. I just got my order last week, and you know they give free shipping. I think that would go away if they started shipping over seas.

Don't be foolish :) they won't jeopardise their current customer base just to cross-subsidise another one which may not prove profitable. They'd simply pass on the cost of shipping above their current bundled-in price to the non-North-American customer.

This is still a very poor approach though: ideally they'd want to find a distributor in the EU (Germany might be better as I expect there to be a bigger ABDL market there than the UK) who can import in volume (i.e. shipping container loads). Shipping costs in Europe are pretty reasonable and, generally, there are no taxes on shipments to consumers within EU - maybe even EEC - member nations. This makes it viable for them to resell on at a sensible cost+profit price point, but again, this requires a high volume import to start with, facilities to store the product until it gets sold on etc.

We can get Bambino's in the UK, see my post here for details, but they are comparatively very expensive.

• Like 1

Don't be foolish :) they won't jeopardise their current customer base just to cross-subsidise another one which may not prove profitable. They'd simply pass on the cost of shipping above their current bundled-in price to the non-North-American customer.

This is still a very poor approach though: ideally they'd want to find a distributor in the EU (Germany might be better as I expect there to be a bigger ABDL market there than the UK) who can import in volume (i.e. shipping container loads). Shipping costs in Europe are pretty reasonable and, generally, there are no taxes on shipments to consumers within EU - maybe even EEC - member nations. This makes it viable for them to resell on at a sensible cost+profit price point, but again, this requires a high volume import to start with, facilities to store the product until it gets sold on etc.

We can get Bambino's in the UK, see my post here for details, but they are comparatively very expensive.

Well then, I stand corrected. :)

Wearing a classico today and playing with my RC Car.

As for UK prices: They need a distributor there who can afford to buy in bulk like they do to reduce transportation costs. (IE: Get a container direct from the manufacturing plant, instead of a few cases at a time re-shipped to the UK from the US)

• Like 1

As for UK prices: They need a distributor there who can afford to buy in bulk like they do to reduce transportation costs. (IE: Get a container direct from the manufacturing plant, instead of a few cases at a time re-shipped to the UK from the US)

The problem would be the comparative population difference between the two countries (and presumably the numbers of potential customers in each). The US has a population of what, 300 million? The UK population is about 60 million. So however long it takes Bambino to sell out a container load of diapers, it would likely take a UK distributor 5 or 6 times longer - that's a lot of time to be in the hole for a lot of money... Which is presumably why nobody seems willing to step up to the plate :(

The problem would be the comparative population difference between the two countries (and presumably the numbers of potential customers in each). The US has a population of what, 300 million? The UK population is about 60 million.

Yes, but your comparison isn't strictly fair. The EU's population is nearer 500 million, and shipping costs within the EU are, within a reasonable degree, comparable with shipping within the continental US. We'd only really need one European distributor for it to be viable if it was purely a numbers game.

Keep in mind, shipping costs are pretty much all averaged out. A stamp for example is currently 44cents but it could go down the street to the neighbors house for that much, or across the country. Obviously much more cost involved in cross country but averaging it makes it easy. Same for Bambino, it could very well cost them more to ship a box to a customer in xyz town vs, abc town but they charge one flat rate. They may have worked something out with the shipping company too though so it always cost them the same. Not sure. Anyway, there are advantages, and disadvantages to having a shipping cost buried into the price of the product that is claiming "free shipping". Well, it's not really free, you are paying for it, it's just not a line item. Advantages...always the same price for everyone, easy per diaper math an all inclusive price instantly, as well as you could be the guy who it'd normal cost more to get the case shipping but because of the average, you pay less. Disadvantages, how do you charge customers that aren't in your "area" of free shipping and are you the person who could be paying less for shipping vs the guy who is paying more? As far as charging out of country people, do you charge them the extra over what it costs them to mail to a US city vs an, out of area city? IDK but I think people outside the US would love to have them, but hate the price in the end, thus look elsewhere. But like the Fabine, some people are willing to pay too for a diaper they want. I know I've wanted to try several diapers like the UK style Attends but can't bring myself to the shipping costs.

• Like 1

I just wore the last of my Bambino Teddys, and let me say, I wont order any more Teddy's. Classico and Biancos are great, but the Teddys just dont seem to live up to the reputation that the classicos and biancos have made. The tapes on the Teddys sucked and always moved on me. I had to keep repositioning them, while on the classico and bianco they stayed put. I will only order Biancos and Classicos from now on.

• Like 1