LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

I am not sure how the tapes aren't working for you - they stick like super glue for me. I am not exactly sure what to even say to the few having issues. I honestly, cannot see how the tapes would be defective - there isn't too much that can go wrong with tapes...defect? IDK

• Like 2

I am not sure how the tapes aren't working for you - they stick like super glue for me. I am not exactly sure what to even say to the few having issues. I honestly, cannot see how the tapes would be defective - there isn't too much that can go wrong with tapes...defect? IDK

I knew this one was coming!!!!!!!!! LOL I KNEW IT..:D

• Like 2

Says the sponsored Bambino spokeswoman.

• Like 3

The diapers I got were the Tedddys, which now have the tapes like the Classico Bambinos, not the stretch ones which they originally came with. They do NOT "stick like glue". I or my boyfriend have yet to actually have one that stays "stuck" yet and we've gone through about 12 of them. It's because the tapes don't stick to that awful matte finish.

btw, I am not posting this to be anti-Bambino or whatever but I love Bambinos and I'm very sad to receive such a crappy product from them. And yes, the tapes can change a diaper from being absolutely great, to absolutely shitty, in my opinion. If a diaper isn't going to stay on, then it's not worth much.

• Like 3

I knew this one was coming!!!!!!!!! LOL I KNEW IT..:D

Do you have any sense of maturity in your body?

Just because I don't respond with what some of you want to hear. I can hand pick the people in this forum that are constant complainers and don't have a mature bone in their body. When people like lilannie, who is actually reasonable and fair, and doesn't just flip out because of something then it adds a lot more credibility then coming in a forum and riddling it with banter, poorly worded statements, hate, and no sense of maturity.

LuvsGurl - Just because I don't have issues or come on here spilling hate? I wear Molicare and Abena about as much as I wear Bambino...nobody talks about those though lol. What do you want me to partake in a thread where nobody talks about anything (i.e. Molicare and Abena thread)? Thats what actually makes this thread active because Bambino isn't stagnant with their products so there is usually something to always talk about...there will always be different opinions...

• Like 3

No one talks about Molicare and Abena because the tapes are sticking on these Diapers. I love Bambino diapers They are very good. and the teddy print is very cute and I love it its just what its made from the tapes do NOT stick very good to it. I want them to keep that print and what its made from just get better sticking tapes.like the tapes ABU use they would stick to it I never seen tapes so strong when you change the diaper its very hard to pull the tape off and it rips the diaper print and all now that's a good sticking tape and would stick to this teddy print!!.(( I will NOT be buying anymore teddy diapers till Bambino has up on there website now with better tapes))

• Like 1

I would like to see the teddies print made with the old shiny plastic like on the classico's.

It seems this would be a reasonable solution to the tape problems they have been having.

The classico bambinos' tapes have been a time proven winner.

Why fix it if it isn't broke?

Why try to re-invent the wheel?

• Like 1

I would like to see the teddies print made with the old shiny plastic like on the classico's.

It seems this would be a reasonable solution to the tape problems they have been having.

The classico bambinos' tapes have been a time proven winner.

Why fix it if it isn't broke?

Why try to re-invent the wheel?

Yes that would all so work : )

It also appears that my Teddy's are sized a bit smaller then normal mediums though I don't really have an older one to compare to. They still fit fine but I imagine that would be sucky for those who aren't quite a large but not really a medium either. I wonder if they changed their sizing a bit due to discontinuing the small ones? I dunno. People were talking about this on a different website so I know it's not just me. ANybody on here notice it as well?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it me or is the plastic on the bambinos thinner? The bottom ripped out on quite a few out of the last case I got. Thought I may have put it on too tightly so I taped the next one looser. Still ripped. I put one on so loose it would have leaked like crazy. Ripped. Just ordered another case. We'll see how these hold up.

I have noticed that the plastic backing has changed from a year ago. I just received my new bianco's and the plastic backing is not as soft, textured even. I compare this to the Bambino's I bought over a year ago( I have one left and is how I came across this difference), which are very very soft in comparison to today's. I think the plastic has a degree of texture to it because when i run my fingers over it I can hear the sound it makes. I have used some cheaper diapers before that cater to the institutional field and this plastic is more like that. I searched this thread and couldn't find anything about a design change, but I wonder if this is intentional, cost cutting, or a change that the manufacturer made but Bambino's does not know about. anyone else notice anything? I totally prefer the softer version from back in October 2009. I mean, I have never worn anything softer...

• Like 1

^ It could just be from them sitting in the tight package? I have noticed a huge difference when I take them out of the package and let them decompress - they fluff up a bit more and I think they become a little softer/fluffier feeling. Only thing I really noticed...absorbency has always been the best in my opinion.

• Like 1

Just for a tip - I took a brand new Teddy Bambino out of the package on Monday and just let it sit out on the table. It definitely "bulked up" and uncompressed. Try it if that is what you are going for... the only reason they are like that is because they are compressed into the nicely fitted plastic packages. Once you take them out - they expand.

Just for a tip - I took a brand new Teddy Bambino out of the package on Monday and just let it sit out on the table. It definitely "bulked up" and uncompressed. Try it if that is what you are going for... the only reason they are like that is because they are compressed into the nicely fitted plastic packages. Once you take them out - they expand.

I was talking about the plastic backing. The inside is still soft and wonderful. The backing on the year old bambino classico is silky soft and wonderful. The plastic on the new bambino classico is not as soft, and seems like it has a texture to it like so many institutional diapers I have tried before. I let one sit out and it did bulk up a bit, but the plastic backing still was not very soft against the skin. We will see what the future holds I guess, since we will have to wait until the next production run to find out if it is just a one time difference.

• Like 1

the plastic backing on bambinos has always been inconsistent. Sometimes its just fine, and other times its complete crap. If you are having them rip, let bambino know. I hope they get a better run in soon. I will probably order a new case next week.

I tried out a couple samples of the Teddies, and they were just damned uncomfortable. Both my wife and I had redlines up our legs from them after our respective turns in them, and the tapes on mine went to crap after 20 minutes of sitting upright in a chair. The samples maybe were bad, but I'm not inclined to buy a bunch more to explore that thought. They weren't as heavy as an Abena M4, yet the Abena was way more comfortable.

• Like 2

got my new case of classicos today. the manufacture date is 2010/07/09 B. they look totally the same. same size and everything. the plastic is a bit different. not by much. It feels less stretchy to me, but that's all i notice. this just seems to be a slight variation in plastics. Just put it on, so I'll be able to tell if its got the plastic that rips, like the run of a couple of years ago, with the weird wavy cut tapes. every morning when i woke up in those diapers there was a tear in the back where the plastic stretched. a couple of those broke on me. nothing major. the next batch i got was ok, and has been first class ever since.

Is it me or is the plastic on the bambinos thinner? The bottom ripped out on quite a few out of the last case I got. Thought I may have put it on too tightly so I taped the next one looser. Still ripped. I put one on so loose it would have leaked like crazy. Ripped. Just ordered another case. We'll see how these hold up.

Half way through a new case and no issues. Must have been a bad batch.

• Like 1

I just finished going through a case of the Teddies. I found too that the tapes didn't stick as well as the two other brands. I feel that either the tapes are different or the plastic that they are sticking to. Either way I didn't like them as much as the other two brands so I will stick to them. This is the only diaper company that I have used now in 2 years so I have to say I do like their diapers just wasn't happy with the new Teddies.

SoakedinIowa

• Like 1