LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Guest YkDave

I dont find them any thicker than the abena x-plus's, side by side they are fairly close but as soon as you strap one on you can definately tell the bambinos arent as thick.

dude bambinos are back! i just got a case with the new liner. the plastic has been changed back to what it was prior to that crappy run in july, and the tapes are back to what they were also. although they seem stronger and better adhered to the diaper. the waistband is much better also. comparing the two diapers side by side their nothing like each other except for the taping panel. If you hated the recent runs of bambinos like me, now is the time to get back on the wagon. Bambino obviously listened to our feedback and righted the ship. the new liner is supersoft and the diaper once again has that great bambino feel to it.

Thanks bambino for listening and returning your product to its proper place as the best diaper you can get in the USA.

Please don't ever go back to the crappy stuff you made in july.

I noticed that the Bambinos aren't initially as thick as the Abri X-plus. But once you get a little wetness into them they swell nicely. I really hope Bambino keeps their prices low like this... I'll buy them every time.

A few days back I ordered a case of Bianco's. I posted earlier about a couple mishaps I had. But, In the same post I also pointed out how I absolutely fell in LOVE with the way these things puff up. It made me feel just like a toddler. Diapers these days are designed to keep you from feeling too wet unless absolutely soaked. But the way these things swell is a CONSTANT reminder of the fact that you're wearing a wet diaper. Decided to buy a case and give em a proper trial. Its going to be nice seeing babyish looking diapers(that I didn't make myself ;) ) in my diaper cubbies for the first time in over two decades. :D

Try this diaper, if you haven't already.

Guest bambinodiaper

BambinoDiapers Official Response to Canada Issue:

We at Bambino Diapers would like to apologize to our Canadian friends for the problems you have been experiencing with Creatingyourdesires In an attempt to better service our customers in Canada we solicited inquires from individuals/companies who had the resources to purchase in container quantities of our product for re-sale in Canada. At the time Creatingyourdesires met that criteria and represented herself as a new medical supply dealer not a distributor. So basically we sold our products in container quantities and she resold the product to individuals. We have never had any ownership or financial interest in Creatingyourdesires, we have no records or knowledge of her customers or her business dealings. We are aggressively exploring two different means of servicing our customers in Canada. First being we are negotiating with UPS and FedEx to supply directly from the US and secondly we are in discussions with individual/companies to become a new supplier of our products. We will keep you posted of our progress on our website at www.bambinodiapers.com.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I'd heard the news that Bambino was now offering the boosters, but I hadn't decided whether I wanted to order them. So I opted not to order the booster sampler with my most recent order, thinking I'd try them out at some point down the line. But when I got my order, I was pleasantly surprised to see they had included a sample of one of each booster size for free. Now that's truly awesome service. I'm not sure if they did this for all customers or just for repeat buyers, but I have to say it was a really cool touch.

I've said it before on DD, but I just have to say it again. Bambino is an incredible product, and I've been so impressed with how they do business. This is a professionally run company making amazing products, communicating with the community that sustains it, working to keep costs down and not afraid to change/tweak/reboot. Anyway, that's all I got. I figure people are really quick to criticize (which I totally respect) but not always as quick to compliment.

My only criticism? Bambino needs a copy editor (I should know -- I am one) ... The web site and the informational flyers they sent out have a few glaring grammatical errors that could have been easily caught before they went live/to print. But if that's the only nitpick a company gets, I'd say they're batting nearly 1000. Here's hoping they can grow and stick around.

• 2 weeks later...

Gah, a shortage of mediums! They're limiting to one bag per customer until the 14th!

Still, I think I'll wait, Bambinos are worth the top price, but saving an extra $7 + shipping (considering I'd order a case, when it's back in stock) is worth it.

For a moment I did think of ordering them in large. :) Though, I've heard there isn't any extra padding, just longer sides.

Can't wait to try the improved padding (and a quadro). Marked my calendar for the 14th...

I'm just guessing - I'm not sure...just going off what a previous poster said. But, I would imagine that since their release of their new product that they got a huge influx of orders so they may be backed up? Not sure...but I will be ordering another case soon as well.

I just got a two bags of Mediums so my question is should I have the new liner in them? I also didn't get my free two pads.

I'm pretty sure that was just a promotion to get the pads tested and word of mouth out there around our community. At this point, it's probably necessary to pay for them.

Bambino mediums are back in stock. Just ordered a case.

Also, to get the trial boosters, you have to add it to your shopping cart along with a bag or case of bambinos.

There's a special item in under the booster section of the site "Free Trial Pack with Purchase of any Bag or Case" (or something to that effect). You've got to add that as well to your shopping cart, or you don't get the boosters.

Bambino mediums are back in stock. Just ordered a case.

Also, to get the trial boosters, you have to add it to your shopping cart along with a bag or case of bambinos.

There's a special item in under the booster section of the site "Free Trial Pack with Purchase of any Bag or Case" (or something to that effect). You've got to add that as well to your shopping cart, or you don't get the boosters.

OK no biggie they were free so I cannot complain. Anyways I do have the new Bambino and love them. I'm so glad I got Mediums they fit so much better than smalls.

I finally got my case in (size large with the quadro soakers)

Mein gott. These things are incredible! Where I'd normally have soaked the diaper front to back at the end of the day, after 18 hours of wearing, it was only halfway to capacity! Well done, TBHG, spot on.