LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

I do have to ask Bambinos -

Is it technically possible to make a thicker, taller Bambinos on your machines?

Think a Luvs diaper from the mid 1980s but bigger for adults. The plastic would stretch but not rip. And there was no need for taping panels. They were taller and have more material in the wings, a real problem area for me personally. Thicker would reduce the need for stuffing them or doubling them up. Doubling up means a waste of more of less a WHOLE diaper (except the fluff.) Cutting the back out of the inner one means it is unneccasry and the tapes for it is not needed. The outer diaper really does not need an inner lining. So how about just put all the fluff into ONE diaper? Can you actually do something like that? We're not talking economics here. We're talking functionally.

My thoughts are - no. Too many custom parts in these machines. HOWEVER - what happened to the old line? Can it be retrofitted for speciality uses such as mentioned above? You do not need to make ONLY some sort of Bambinos "Ultimate" but could produce the X-PLUS in a higher waist with or without more fluff.

Irregardless, I would like to see more material, especially in the wings. (And all over. ;-) )

And it's okay to increase price to cover materials because we realize we are getting a premium product. It's better than skimping on materials which annoys customers. And in this business, it's a very small part of the overall population. (Which is why I suggested that you could find other uses for the machines than just what amounts to be an adult size baby diaper.)

Hey. It's only a thought wrapped up in a question.

Bambinos are still the best. But coming from the target audience, I want to mention, there is always room for improvement.

Thanks!

They aren't exactly the highest quality diaper on the market. I just last week got samples of both the printed ones and the all white ones. The printed ones seem to be better quality then the white ones. The white ones are poorly constructed won't hold more then two wettings and easily rip. Also as some people have mentioned they are cut lower then some of the other diapers on the market. Not a big deal depends on how you like your diaper to fit. Abena Xplus holds a lot more and is a much thicker diaper. Only thing the bambino has going for it is the cute print on the front. Otherwise there is nothing special about it.

Just putting this out there.

I got a couple 8 packs in the mail a week ago and finally got the chance to try one of them on for an extended period of time. I got home at 2:30 and put one on right then and there. Right after, I drank about 4 large glasses of water, you know those big Flannigans cups that they let you keep when you go home? Yeah, 4 of those! As I drank, I slowly wet and had a few really big ones. I wanted to tet how much they could hold and I was amazed! Even after all that water going through my system and into the Bambinos, it hasn't leaked at all! In fact, it doesn't even sag as I stand up, It's just really really puffy and doesn't let me walk normally at all like when it was still dry. I'm really satisfied with the amount of wizz and how puffy they can get. These are really amazing! But as a note to myself, I'd better get the next size you next time. My hips are a little too wide to fit comfortably into the size I got now. They're a little tight but not bad enough that the tapes pop off. It's already really full and its only 4:30. I hope it lasts me until 8 when I have to take them off before my parents get home.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Does anyone remember someone mentioning a cheaper price for shipping a sample pack of Bambinos to Canada? When I looked on the website it was crazy price for such a small package.

Thanks, B.

have you checked www.creatingyourdesires.ca ??

Hey everybody - did anyone realize and check out that new soft material Bambino seem to have put in their large diapers now. I just got a new case and compared to the last one I got - I think that it is a new material! It is SO SOFT! Its crazy.....its definitely different too because I felt the difference between the two with my hands. Its unbelievably soft and I just wanted to see if anyone else who recently just got a case of large diapers had noticed anything...just an observation :-)

got myself a case of mediums on the way, will have to compare!

EDIT: got the case today, dont notice any difference, must have been old stock :(

Next time! :)

Guest bambinodiaper

BambinoDiapers.com Continues to Perfect Adult Baby Diaper with New Ultra-Plush, Pillow-Soft Microporous Technology

With faster wicking speed and improved absorbency technology, BambinoDiapers.com has further perfected their already well-loved adult baby diaper. The new ultra-plush, pillow soft non-woven material has been added to the Bambino Classico and Bambino Bianco diapers, which are available now from the adult baby diaper retailer.

San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) January 30, 2009 -- The makers of the hugely popular Bambino Classico and Bambino Bianco diapers have just added another feather to their already full cap with the inclusion of a new non-woven microporous technology and pillow-soft materials in their adult baby diapers. The new high-speed wicking, improved absorbency technology and ultra plush materials are the latest innovations by the diaper retailer that are aligned with the company's mission of creating the best adult baby products.

BambinoDiapers added a new layer of microporous non-woven material to the inside of the diaper that improves wicking speed by up to 20 percent and keeps the user dry and feeling comfortable. The non-woven material features a pillow-soft, ultra plush cover that comforts the skin.

Giovanni Panno, Director of Marketing for BambinoDiapers.com parent company The Bottom Half Group, mentions that "adult babies have even more reason to be happy with Bambino - our new microporous technology adds comfort, absorbency and improved functionality to our already amazing product line." Panno also noted that the improvements to the Bambino Diapers product line are the first steps in a line of exciting new products for 2009.

Currently the new non-woven material is available on all purchases of Medium and Large Bambino Classico and Bambino Bianco Diapers from the adult baby diaper products retailer.

For more information on the new adult baby diaper technology being used by Bambino Diapers, please see www.BambinoDiapers.com

BambinoDiapers.com Continues to Perfect Adult Baby Diaper with New Ultra-Plush, Pillow-Soft Microporous Technology

With faster wicking speed and improved absorbency technology, BambinoDiapers.com has further perfected their already well-loved adult baby diaper. The new ultra-plush, pillow soft non-woven material has been added to the Bambino Classico and Bambino Bianco diapers, which are available now from the adult baby diaper retailer.

San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) January 30, 2009 -- The makers of the hugely popular Bambino Classico and Bambino Bianco diapers have just added another feather to their already full cap with the inclusion of a new non-woven microporous technology and pillow-soft materials in their adult baby diapers. The new high-speed wicking, improved absorbency technology and ultra plush materials are the latest innovations by the diaper retailer that are aligned with the company's mission of creating the best adult baby products.

BambinoDiapers added a new layer of microporous non-woven material to the inside of the diaper that improves wicking speed by up to 20 percent and keeps the user dry and feeling comfortable. The non-woven material features a pillow-soft, ultra plush cover that comforts the skin.

Giovanni Panno, Director of Marketing for BambinoDiapers.com parent company The Bottom Half Group, mentions that "adult babies have even more reason to be happy with Bambino - our new microporous technology adds comfort, absorbency and improved functionality to our already amazing product line." Panno also noted that the improvements to the Bambino Diapers product line are the first steps in a line of exciting new products for 2009.

Currently the new non-woven material is available on all purchases of Medium and Large Bambino Classico and Bambino Bianco Diapers from the adult baby diaper products retailer.

For more information on the new adult baby diaper technology being used by Bambino Diapers, please see www.BambinoDiapers.com

.....And the point of your post,Boomer,was?

I have nothing against ab/dl's, like I said I wish I had been into it as it would have made it much easier growing up as a kid. All I'm asking is to leave the Bianco diapers unscented so they won't draw attention when worn in public, I don't have the choice of when to wear a diaper and I try to be as discreet as possible.

I have nothing against ab/dl's, like I said I wish I had been into it as it would have made it much easier growing up as a kid. All I'm asking is to leave the Bianco diapers unscented so they won't draw attention when worn in public, I don't have the choice of when to wear a diaper and I try to be as discreet as possible.

say it is a new deoderant ^_^

Ahhh. Gotcha. I assumed you forgot to say what you wanted to say or couldn't figure out how because your"reply"was just a copy of that article and it didn't make any sense but I understand now.

If anyone is interested - with the release of the "revised" Bambino Diapers with the new soft inner lining - I did a small review on my blog of them with some photos. I think Bambino Diapers has really listened to their customers about wanting some of the "compression" gone and make the diaper appear thicker like it use to be. So, I took a picture of one (well several photos) and so you can see for yourself...I love em :-)

Check The Review Out Here: http://www.iheartdiapers.com

If anyone is interested - with the release of the "revised" Bambino Diapers with the new soft inner lining - I did a small review on my blog of them with some photos. I think Bambino Diapers has really listened to their customers about wanting some of the "compression" gone and make the diaper appear thicker like it use to be. So, I took a picture of one (well several photos) and so you can see for yourself...I love em :-)

I got the new Bambinos and the press release is right. They are a little thicker and they work extremely well with the wicking. If I was incontinent I would love them because they do remove the pee from the skin rather quickly. However, from an AB/DL standpoint something was off just a little. It works too well. Say I am lying down, I like to pee and the pee runs down and settles in the bottom of the diaper. I like the wetting feeling. Well, with the new Bambino the pee gets absorbed so quick it doesn't have time to travel. It also bunches up near the balls because it always gets wicked there sitting and lying down. I also think they are more absorbant and it still wicks quickly even after 3 wettings. It is still the best diaper out there. I think I might just have to get used to it. This is probably the best diaper ever made.

SDB

Looks good... What kind of diaper is next to it, in the #5 comparison photo? A Bam prior to the recent improvements? If so, Wow.

I too would love to have a scent added... but I agree with Boomer's point about discretion. Even if you play it off as a new deodorant, people are probably gonna wonder why a guy would wear a deodorant that smells like Love's Baby Soft. :lol:

Maybe if the scent was added only to the Classicos? Then you'd have the choice of a Bam with full-on babyishness, or one for discrete DL-wear.

wv