LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How much Prune Juice?

So Ive been prepping myself for an ultimate messy diaper in hopes to tottally fill it up or at least get a massive poop. I know laxatives are the way to go but laxatives seem to always give me painful cramps. So im turning to prune juice as an alternative. Ive had decent results with prune juice before but ive never drank a lot. Today I drank 1 mug full wich is 8oz. Nasty stuff but im not sure if i should drink more. Would drinking 2 mugs give me double results?

Here is how I used to use it, I would have a full glass of PJ, then have a sandwich,(a meal) in about 2 hours you should feel it starting to push.

I always found it better to drink the PJ on an empty stomach, then have a sandwich,  it worked better if it had something solid to push it down.

You need something solid, have a burger and some fries, have pizza, it has to be something with volume, liquids don't work.

Without eating something it doesn't seem to do much, never did for me.

My history is: I have always had problems moving anything through my gut, I grew up this way, I tried living on nothing but vegetables I still needed laxatives. 

I don't use laxatives anymore, I only do enema's now, I will never go back to laxatives I get sick thinking of them now.

Two would be better.  The actual prunes work really well,  at least for me.  I'll eat a whole 8 oz. box of them, and within 2-3 hours,  I'll have a huge mess in my diaper. 

• 2 weeks later...