LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In Public

Thank you, Bob Dylan.

This is heidilynn. It seems to me, that with all the videos coming out now featuring folks (mostly Eurowomen) unafraid and unabashedly going about in public showing off their diapers (some even wet or messy) with pride, that there is indeed a new mentality and morality emerging, worldwide, concerning all of us in our community. Some may say that this is an abomination. Conversely, there are those who would say that the times they are a-"changing", (pun intended). I find myself in the latter group, of course, as I have been the subject of much media attention, a result of my own lifestyle here in the United States. That the European Continent (or in-Continent. LOL!) has taken up the flag for us is not surprising to me. They have always been at the forefront of sociological change and culture throughout history. The US has always found itself playing catch-up. (Ketchup?). Isn't it time we Yanks all acknowledge that the world is constantly evolving and that to bury our heads in the sand and hope it goes away is nothing more than fear of change and human evolution?

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

That's very interesting. The world around us is changing, 1 diaper at a time. But unfortunately, all those who wear out to public seems to be only incontinence people - not like they have a choice anyways to wear or not to wear. Us not incontinence ABs and DLs still have a long way to go around living up to our true selfs.

Do you have pics of, or links to the stories for all this. I beleive you, Im just interested to see. :)

The vid I saw recently, was of a woman strolling through some European city in a mini-skirt with her diaper clearly sagging down in the back. I found it at here at Links and Announcements located under the title "Dipergirl in Public Video". The thread was started by "James". This is not the first time I've seen this type of activity on videos from European AB/DL websites. If you want to see a video of your's truly going about my daily activities, go to www.Der-Nucki-Koenig.de/. Find NAV on the left side of the page and click on "Adult Nuks" and voila`! It's an approx. 6 min. vid they are using to promote their line of adult pacifier/dummies. It was pulled from portions of a documentary the German news agency RTL shot on me back in Aug. '05. Another video of me is posted here at DD in the thread entitled "Neat Video".

Cuddles,

I've heard about you, I'm not entirely certain what you're doing is casting a lot of us in a positive light either. Not to mention the fact that you go out wearing a dress drags all of us trannies that are barely keeping our heads above water in this society into it undeservedly.

I mean obviously you don't care about what other people think of you, but it's not just your reputation that's on the line here.... :badmood:

Negative response is something I anticipated and accepted when I first embarked on this quest. Funny thing is, most all of the negative remarks or response I'm receiving comes from within the AB/DL community itself. Pity. It's kind of like what Thomas Paine or any of the founding fathers of this great country had to endure. They were considered wild-eyed radicals by the majority of people at that time, because they feared British reprisals. "Don't do that! You'll get us all in trouble!" Do I hear "Carrie"'s mother somewhere, screaming in the background? "Nooooooooo! They're all going to laugh at you!"?

Cuddles,

Well the thing is this is kind of like somebody walking down the street in BDSM gear, and I hardly see how that's something that puts on on par with the likes of american revolutionaries no matter how many comparisons you make.

It's like this, the world at large is pretty dumb. When you go outside wearing a dress and behaving the way ya do, well then people tend to just take what they get from you and project it onto pretty much everybody that has anything REMOTELY in common with you. Being open and not ashamed of who you are is a very different thing from pulling a bunch of people into your own little slice of fantasy w/o their permission, which is essentially what you do anytime you go out in public like this. There's a time and place for everything, and fetishes aren't something that really NEEDS to be disclosed to everybody in the world.

For instance, what if somebody had a scat fetish, should they just be able to walk around rubbing feces on themselves? Nah, it's something they should keep at home, tell whoever they want to tell about it, but not involve anybody in it who didn't consent to being involved in or exposed to it. It's really easy to be able to share yourself with others and be an open person while maintaining some dignity and respect.

I hardly think the Scatites would go about in public with a face full of feces. There is, after all, the health issue to contend with. Nor do I think the BDSM society would stroll around in public with their cock rings on display. Or clothespins on their nipples. Let's be realistic here, if it's at all possible. A man, wearing diapers and a dress may raise some eyebrows in some places, but it's (for me) basically a "baby" thing. Any negative projections made on my lifestyle by adult society is their own filthy little minds reacting in knee-jerk style to something totally innocent. And I would hardly catagorize my lifestyle as a "fetish". Sorry if my seeing myself as a baby girl reflects badly on the transgendered society, but you'll just have to deal with it. I'm not going away.

See ya in Eureka Springs, Li'l Miss Ruffles!

Cuddles,

I hardly think the Scatites would go about in public with feces on their faces. There is the health issue to contend with. Nor do I think the BDSM society would stroll around in public with their cock rings on display. Or clothspins on their nipples. Let's be realistic here, if it's at all possible. A man, wearing diapers and a dress may raise some eyebrows in some places, but it's (for me) basically a "baby" thing. Any negative projections made on my lifestyle by adult society is their own flithy little minds reacting in knee-jerk style to something totally innocent. Sorry if my seeing myself as a baby girl reflects badly on the transgendered society, but you'll just have to deal with it. I'm not going away.

See ya in Eureka Springs, Li'l Miss Ruffles!

Cuddles,

I tip my hat to you Heidilynn, all may not agree with you but you are following what you think is right. What you do does not approach on other people in a harmful or hurtful way. It may be difficult for some people to see but you are being who you are. I have a lot of respect for the guts it takes to go out and do something like that.

on a side note, I miss living in Arizona, hows the weather been down there?

*stay pampered*

~Brian

As I said before, and still maintain, Heidi Lynn is a hero. Not just to us, but to all people who are afraid to be themselves. If it takes turning a few peoples worlds upside down, than thats too damn bad. In my oppinion closed minded people should all be slaughtered like some subspecies of humankind anyway. Dont forget who the real enemy to our lifestyle is here, and it isnt an individual who has unabashidly shown light in such a way on who we are from the correct standpoint, it is a society that is bent on being fashionable and cool, brainwashed from a young age that "this is the way it should be". Human life, evolution, and purpose through the ages has always been about breaking new boundries, and in all that breaking there were always the closed minded that stood in the way and were eventually trampled beneath the feet of those who wanted to move foward.

THANK YOU HEIDI FOR MOVING US FOWARD!!!

I tip my hat to you Heidilynn, all may not agree with you but you are following what you think is right. What you do does not approach on other people in a harmful or hurtful way. It may be difficult for some people to see but you are being who you are. I have a lot of respect for the guts it takes to go out and do something like that.

on a side note, I miss living in Arizona, hows the weather been down there?

*stay pampered*

~Brian

Thanks for the poz, Brian.

Off topic, but the weather has been a bit colder than normal. That's okay, 'cause I've got my rhumba tights to keep my little leggy-wegs warm. The weathercastraters are predicting a hotter than normal summer. As if! Give me a break! What are they talking? 130 degrees in the shade?

Cuddles,

As I said before, and still maintain, Heidi Lynn is a hero. Not just to us, but to all people who are afraid to be themselves. If it takes turning a few peoples worlds upside down, than thats too damn bad. In my oppinion closed minded people should all be slaughtered like some subspecies of humankind anyway. Dont forget who the real enemy to our lifestyle is here, and it isnt an individual who has unabashidly shown light in such a way on who we are from the correct standpoint, it is a society that is bent on being fashionable and cool, brainwashed from a young age that "this is the way it should be". Human life, evolution, and purpose through the ages has always been about breaking new boundries, and in all that breaking there were always the closed minded that stood in the way and were eventually trampled beneath the feet of those who wanted to move foward.

THANK YOU HEIDI FOR MOVING US FOWARD!!!

Thank you, CJ!

We're movin' on. Someday, the naysayers will join ranks, too. Of that, I'm sure. Have you ever seen the photos of me at Seaport Village? I luuuuuuuv San Diego!

Cuddles,

I've heard about you, I'm not entirely certain what you're doing is casting a lot of us in a positive light either. Not to mention the fact that you go out wearing a dress drags all of us trannies that are barely keeping our heads above water in this society into it undeservedly.

I mean obviously you don't care about what other people think of you, but it's not just your reputation that's on the line here....

What kind of idiocy is that? Just because people might look different at YOU, he or she (what do you go by, Heidilynn?) can't wear dresses in public?

First of all, you shouldn't care what people think of you.

Secondly, if people look differently at you, because of her, that's their problem, and not yours.

Third, Heidilynn is old enough to decide what she wants to wear herself, and doesn't need approval of you.

Fourth, I walk around in a dress too (though I'm not TG/TS or Sissy), does that put you in different daylight, I don't think so.

Fifth, transgendered have been known by society for a relatively long time now, the view on them, is not going to be so easily changed anymore, while AB's are pretty much unknown to the public. Don't you think it's important we come out? Or are you only transgendered indoors too.

PS. Infantilism is NOT a fetish (99% of the time [= my own judgment based on what I've read in this forum]), that's like saying transgenderism is a fetish. I'm pretty sure it is not.

Well, I've said it before (as I did in person with Heidi), and I'll say it again, I still admire your courage Heidi. To instill change, more often than not, requires a great deal of it.

Isn't human psychology a funny thing? I've done numerous dangerous things in my life, between the military and flying, yet I still find going out publically dressed as a woman, still one of the scariest of them all.

You go for it Heidi!

The misses and I at a previous Fall Diversity Weekend at Eureka Springs, Arkansas.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2007-2/1246547/INNEWS.JPG

The practice of adults out in public dressed as babies doesn't make me feel uncomfortable in the least.

On the other hand, seeing 5 year olds in thong bikinis, crop-tops and T-Shirts emblazoned with the logos Sexy! and Hot Chick! etc. (Yes, I've seen all of these).

Now that's what I find really scary.

D :huh: lly

While I have the utmost admiration heidilynn, for your courage to go out in public as a babygirl, I have my doubts whether this will make the general(moronic) public become more accepting towards the lifestyle. People who from the outset are close minded and brainwashed will not change their views because of constant exposure to ABs in public, on the contrary, I think that this will just strengthen their prejudices. If you are dumb, with no sense of individuality, with no sense of self-insight, you cannot expect a reversal of atttitude, whether we are talking slowly or rapidly. If you are bred to be a sheep, you most likely will die like one. No amount of nappies or petticoats will change that. On the other hand, if you disregard the fact that a general acceptance of the lifestyle never will be forthcoming, my utmost respect to you for having the guts to go out there with ruffles and all!! If any individual can call themselves free, you are certainly one of them! Go for it! :thumbsup:

The unfortunate fact of the matter is the general public is not willing to accept anything outside of their own paradigm. Striving for acceptance only comes from within. There will be a handful of people who see diversity as something to relish and enjoy but the vast majority wont gel with the idea of anything different. It is really sad especially when those inside of our own community fail to accept another for their lifestyle. If the statements those people make aren't hypocritical then I don't know what is. All we can do is be who we are and accept ourselves. After that is achieved and we are comfortable in our own skin being accepted by others will become moot point.

On a final note.... Hooray for diapers! :D

~Brian

"People who from the outset are close minded and brainwashed will not change their views because of constant exposure to ABs in public, on the contrary, I think that this will just strengthen their prejudices. If you are dumb, with no sense of individuality, with no sense of self-insight, you cannot expect a reversal of atttitude."

I agree with you Necros, but only in the fact that these people will never change their attitude towards ABs. But I prefer to look on the bright side. These people who are blinded by hate, jealousy, or just plain stupidity are, after all, human beings, with yearnings for freedom of their own. If someone can demonstrate that it's okay to be yourself, no matter what public opinion or your particular peer group thinks about it, that you can still be accepted, as long as you are not harming anyone or committing some grievous crime, then hopefully they will no longer be bound by the chains of archaic, neolithic thinking. And, hopefully, the world will be a better place for all of us.

Thank you for the poz, Boz!

Cuddles,

There are to many people out there that wouldn't change their attitudes even if they knew the world ended tommarrow. There are many ways in which people may change their minds and many reasons for changing them, just as there are many who won't change at all. The open minded people are often harder to find as when they get together there may not be a commonalilty to keeping them interested or together. As with many here that may not be open to AB's wearing dresses out in public, I find that if that person isn't to make a big stink, sorry for the pun, then most around them won't care. We see, what we each consider to be strange, every day, out in public, on the internet or in the news. It is up to each of us to allow the freedom of expression, especially when the medium of display isn't a harm to others. Some will see harm in anything around them, and for those closed minded, change may never come. But we should encourage the freedom to express ourselves, visually, orally or in anyother mode of expression. Only then will those who are of a open mind find it within themselves to say, let them be, what harm is it, and applaud them for having the courage to express themselves. I'm quite open minded, yet I do have some apprehensions of those into goth, but they should be allowed to express themselves.

I have always figured that one of the main reasons this type of thing seems to be, well - a bit disturbing to people (in general) is because it's not something that is seen all that often. Therefore, the more often it is seen, the less people will think much of it.

Why should it really matter what someone else is warring anyway? If they are comfortable in it, isn't that what matters?

I have always figured that one of the main reasons this type of thing seems to be, well - a bit disturbing to people (in general) is because it's not something that is seen all that often. Therefore, the more often it is seen, the less people will think much of it.

Why should it really matter what someone else is warring anyway? If they are comfortable in it, isn't that what matters?

That seems to be the majority concensus here in Phoenix, where I live and go about daily. At first, of course, there were quite a few taken aback by my appearance. But gradually, people have become accustomed to seeing me. Especially where I do most of my shopping. The market, druggist, gas station, 7/11, Wal-Mart and so forth. Now, it's really no big deal. There are still a few folks who have never seen me at these places, but those who have, usually let them know, I'm okay. I just dress different than most. There is one growing concern of mine, however. I've become somewhat of a cultural icon here in Phoenix. There is even an imposter, claiming to be me, calling in to the No.1 pop radio station here (KUPD 98ROCK) during the afternoon drive time, giving his ("my") report to the rockjock, concerning my daily exploits. At first, this kind of ticked me off. Believe me, I enjoy my unique status. The last thing I want to see is a bunch of other Heidilynns running around in public. But, upon further reflection, I realized that these imposters only serve to strengthen and solidify the legend. Just so long as they know how to spell the name. And brush their teeth regularly.

Very perceptive, Red Barchetta.

Cuddles,

Hi Heidilynn,

Wow! It sounds like you are getting really popular down in Arizona. I wouldn't be suprised if you start popping up more and more in mainstream culture. If you were living in NYC you would probably already be receiving the same sort of publicity that the naked cowboy of Times Square is getting.

Anyway, I think you're great. Both the video and the newspaper article I read awhile back were very good. You are doing the ABDL community a great service and we couldn't have a better spokesperson. If we needed to vote for a president, I would vote for you.

Keep up the good work!

Mr Walla Walla,

The vocal opposition to your opinion has prompted me to let you know I think you are totally correct and you make a good argument.

It is possible to admire someones bravery and conviction, while not being in support of what you are doing or trying to acheive.