LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Most Baby-ish TV Show?

BabyCR

On 12/24/2018 at 10:03 AM, Busy Britches said:

The 1960s TV show "Bewitched" had a lot of baby and baby diaper references in it.  One episode was called, "Dangerous Diaper Dan" who was their diaper service delivery man.  The witch and her family, like many families in the 1960s used a diaper service to wash their dirty diapers.  I remember the show was talking about diapers.   As a little boy in the 1960s who wanted to be a baby again, this was one of my favorite TV shows. ?

56d3f8372f0abda18a96d1bec6bd99de.jpg

Oh me too, I loved seeing Tabitha in her crib and really wish I had one to sleep in and she always wore such cute dresses 

• Like 1

Go Diego Go! And fantastic Max and the boss baby TV show/movie and Rugrats and teen Titans go! And Johnny test. Also Mr. Rogers neighborhood and dragon tales and sesame Street and Teletubbies.

On 11/30/2020 at 1:12 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

angelicasbirthday_angelicadressedasababy

Best I can do. From the episode Angelica's Birthday.

I'm pretty sure this is one of the first things that clued me into the fact that I wanted to be a widdle baby again :)

For me, Bluey and Paw Patrol do a good job for that, but nothing will ever make me melt into lil space as fast or completely as Mister Rogers. :)

Edited by Davey
Accidental double post
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2020 at 5:53 PM, BabyCR said:

I'm pretty sure this is one of the first things that clued me into the fact that I wanted to be a widdle baby again :)

This was mine!

On 12/16/2018 at 2:34 PM, Joey_AB_DL said:

We just watched Disney’s “Christopher Robin” movie.  While not a TV show, this really made me feel “little”. I am certain it even had a little (pun intended) impact on my wife.  

I’m going to search my digital TV services for The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh series.

Joey

Christopher Robin has always made me think of a small bedwetting boy.. not sure why.. There really is no reference to him having issues. I guess its just how timid he has always acted

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
On 11/30/2020 at 2:12 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

She probably definitely peed herself there.  Diapered brat has to pee?  That can wait she is diapered

Honestly, for me, Mister Rogers, especially the Kingdom of Make Believe sequences. Even now, just hearing that amazing man's voice will smack years off my age.  Only time I ever broke down and cried when a celebrity passed away.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Davey said:

Honestly, for me, Mister Rogers, especially the Kingdom of Make Believe sequences. Even now, just hearing that amazing man's voice will smack years off my age.  Only time I ever broke down and cried when a celebrity passed away.

Yeah, losing Mr Rogers was a huge loss for the world!? it was never the same after that!????⛈️?️?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah, losing Mr Rogers was a huge loss for the world!? it world was never the same after that!????⛈️?️?

I wanna get a shirt I saw: "Be the person Mister Rogers knows you are"

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Davey said:

I wanna get a shirt I saw: "Be the person Mister Rogers knows you are"

That's awesome!??❤️??❤️?☺️❤️?? I would definitely buy that shirt!? And be an good little boy for Mr. Rogers!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2020 at 1:12 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

I didn't know Angelica was a adult baby?? Who knew?!??? LOL!?????❤️

• Like 1