LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi guys, thanks again for the comments!  I've been running out of pre written sections so I'm trying to make them last longer by posting less frequently.  I'm still writing. 

Training Her Baby Part 24

Blowout!

Nancy was sure that she would be going to the hospital, that old SNL sketch, Appalachian Emergency Room played through her mind, where random guys keep coming into the ER to get objects removed from their rears.  She had to poop, but pushing didn’t seem to help, the tampon was plugged in tight, even worse she had to pee and yet the pressure wasn’t allowing it. 

At least Mommy had been nice enough to tie the straps to the vertical bars so they could slip up and down and Nancy tried laying down, the pressure on her rear was growing stronger and she began to realize the intense pressure on her prostate felt strangely good.  She began to feel more and more stretched and realized she was starting to leak around the plug.  The feeling was like the most intense need to pee she’d ever felt, yet if she tried to relax and let it flow nothing happened. Nancy sat back up and leaned against the back of the crib, she realized she was starting to shake and felt sweat on her brow.  Sitting on her rear increased the pressure on her prostate and felt so intense and so amazing, she began to slightly bounce up and down and felt the pressure and pleasure hitting her in waves. 

Then before she could even stop it she heard, “blart,” and loaded the diaper.  Almost instantly and without any control she began to wet.  Nancy saw some of the wet mess ooze out of the diaper and felt even more spreading up the back.  “Blowout,” Nancy said out loud.  “So that’s why she put down all these pads,” Nancy said as her wet mess was absorbed by the underpad she was sitting on.  She sat there and looked at herself in the mirror, “Is this me?  Is this what I want?”  She again said out loud to no one.  The music track changed from a lullaby to an audio recording that was different from the hypnosis she heard last night.  In this track two computer generated female voices were talking.  One of them had locked the other in a chair and was putting her in diapers against her will.  Nancy found herself drawn into the dynamic as the dominate woman slowly eroded the submissive’s will to resist with hypnotic suggestion and sexual stimulation. It wasn’t hard for Nancy to imagine herself as the helpless submissive, and the track was long, she was sure it had been going on for at least 30 minutes.  She was getting hard in the cage and was incredibly horny. 

Nancy got on her knees and took one of the stuffed animals in her crib and stuffed it between the diaper and mattress and began to grind against it.  She could feel her clitty moving slightly in the cage and it felt good, her crib was filled with the smell of her mess and bouncing was only making it worse.  She looked up in the mirror and watched herself grind.  Despite her best efforts it just wasn’t enough stimulation to go. “Dammit! I want to cum!” Nancy yelled ten minutes later and pulled the stuffed teddy bear out from under her, it was messy now too and she got poop on her leg.  “Oh great!” The pressure in her cage went away but Nancy laid back frustrated and listened to the recording get more and more intense as the lucky submissive bound to the chair was brought to orgasm.

After the orgasm the dominate women explained that the diapered submissive would be subjected to brainwashing to turn her into a baby and the recording began a repetitive loop.  Over and over again voices told Nancy how much she loved her diapers, how much she loved to wet, how much pleasure they gave her.  The voices were mixed with heart beating, heavy breathing, occasional moans, and other sound effects.  Nancy sat back in her mess and looked at herself in the mirror and saw a smile creeping across her face.  “Yes that’s right, I do love diapers,” she said again.  She took one of the bottles Pam had left and began to suckle down her breakfast.

Nancy wet herself, found that the wet mess in the back of her diaper was becoming less wet and more sticky, but luckily she wasn’t finding it uncomfortable yet.  A brown stain was forming on the outsides of her second diaper as the first one was now completely saturated.  Suddenly she had a strange feeling, a sudden uncontrollable urge to fart.  It hit so fast she couldn’t have stopped it if she wanted. “Blart,” she heard and new, smaller, wet mess emptied out into her diaper.  Nancy had never experienced the side effects of an oil enema and Pam had given her a big dose of it, and also dosed all of the bottles of milk with a little castor oil. 

Time passed slowly and Nancy was finding new levels of boredom she hadn’t experienced before.  The only stimulation was the annoying repetitive hypnotic loops.  She was praying for the track to change, it just kept going, and going.  Every now and again she thought she heard something new, and she was beginning to think she could tell something different about the loops, like words changed or missing.  She drank another bottle, then another one.  Eventually she took a couple of stuffed animals and started making up a little story.  “Tell a little story Mr. Bones, A funny little story Mr. Bones,” Nancy sang and soon the animals were dancing around and singing Mandy, from White Christmas.  Afterwards Nancy found her thoughts drifting to Christmas, she imagined waking up and waddling to the Christmas tree in a wet diaper underneath a cute sleeper.  She imagined all the presents under the tree.  She drifted off thinking of twinkling Christmas lights and Santa Claus.

Pam was looking down at her from the top of the crib, everything was blurry and when she talked Nancy couldn’t understand the words.  “You are goo ba, blah, diapie, wearing, guu, me so mu too, pro, to fu uu.” She opened her eyes and realized that she was still alone, it was dream.  The hypnotic loops had become gibberish baby talk.  Eventually the baby talked stop and the dominate voice providing the hypnotic brain washing explained that the treatment was complete and that she was on her way to becoming a complete baby girl addicted to diapers.  Eventually the track changed to a soft lullaby and Nancy’s thought began to wander to Anne Richardson, the woman from Northshore she met back at Las Vegas.

“Could it really work?” Nancy asked herself thinking about their idea to sell a line of diapers sized from newborn to adult.  Nancy thought about the diaper isle at almost any store in America, with Goodnites bedwetter you could buy a product that would provide hours of protection for anyone up to about 125 pounds.  Nancy was a too big for them, she could wear them, and knew from experience they would soak up alot.  If they just had one more size.  Nancy knew there was a lot of overlap in the baby size diapers.  Northshore wanted to do ten sizes that could go from newborn to average adult, Nancy thought it could probably be done with 8.  She wanted to call Anne and start working on the project, and tugged at the straps on her arms. 

“This is so stupid,” she said.  Nancy thought about the scissors Pam had left for her in case of emergency, but quickly chased the thought out of her head.  “I’m in enough trouble all ready,” she thought.  She laid back down and finished bottles and felt more warm wetness leaking out and concentrated on how wonderful it felt and imagined how great it would be to have a perfectly fitting cloth backed diaper with cute designs, stretchy sides, and best of all padding that swelled up like crazy when it got wet.  “Just like a real baby,” Nancy said and fell back asleep. 

Thanks for checking out my story!  So in this chapter I start to refer to Jim as Nancy more frequently.  Just a quick recap, after rejecting his wive's embrace of his secret adult baby desires, Jim and Pam's marriage grew cold and distant for a few weeks.  On a business trip to Las Vegas Jim found himself back in diapers and spent the night with an ABDL girl.  Unable to control his repressed urges he tells his wife everything.  Now Pam has decided to take control of the situation and that Jim is going to wear diapers 24/7.  For punishment she has given him an oil enema and put him on a liquid diet.  

Training Her Baby part 25

Humilation

“Oh my gosh it stinks in here,” Pam said as she walked into the nursery.  She turned off the gentle lullaby that was playing and stood over the crib.  Nancy was asleep on her side clutching a teddy bear.  Her onesie was stained at the top and sides and so was the disposable pad underneath her.  “Wake up sleepy head, Mommy’s home,” Pam said. 

“Oh I’m so glad to see you,” Nancy said.

“Been bored?” Pam asked.

“Oh god it’s been so boring, what time is it?” Nancy asked.

“A little after 1, I was able to get off early, have you been thinking about what you did?”  Nancy asked.

“Yes, a lot, my rear is really hurting too,” Nancy said.

“I bet it is, lets change your butt,” Pam replied.  She took off one of Nancy’s wrist straps and took down the side of the crib and changed Nancy there, the disposable pad helped with cleanup a lot, but it still took many, many wipes to get her clean.  Pam gave her a rub down with baby oil to help with the lingering smell and then changed her into a thick ABDL diaper with booster pad and a clean onesie.  “Now wait right here,” Pam said.  She collected up the empty bottles from the crib and returned a few minutes later with a filled bottle.  “Here’s your lunch.”

Nancy looked at the bottle and felt her stomach rumble, she wanted something to eat, but knowing she was already in trouble she just took the bottle and started sucking.   Shortly Nancy found herself dressed in Jim’s shorts and T-shirt and in the back seat of the van.  “Where are we going?” she asked.

“Well honey since you’re going to be in diapers 24/7 we’ve got to get a few things, you’ll see,” Pam answered.  Soon they were in the parking lot of a medical supply store that Jim had visited a few times in the past before he started secretly ordering ABDL diapers.  “Umm, is it very noticeable? “ Nancy said feeling her padded rear through the shorts.

“Oh no honey, no one’s going to notice don’t worry,” Pam answered.  Inside an older couple were buying a lift chair and a couple of male employees were waiting around to move it.  Pam walked straight to the help desk where a young blond woman in nurse’s scrubs was filling out paperwork, she looked up and said, “What can I help you with today?”

“We’re looking for diapers for my husband here, he’s dealing with incontinence,” Pam said loud and clearly.  Jim felt himself getting hot and was sure that his face was turning red, he wanted to bolt out of the store, but was frozen in humiliation. 

The nurse was quite professional and didn’t miss a beat, “OK, what level of incontinence is he dealing with?” she asked. 

“Well it started with just occasional leaks and dribbles but now he’s wetting all the time, the Depends from Wal-Mart aren’t cutting it,” Pam answered.

“Have you seen a doctor yet, you could have a serious bladder issue?” the nurse asked.

“He’s got an appointment,” Pam answered. 

“How about pain, or any other symptoms?” the nurse asked.

Pam looked to Jim and he raised to make eye contact with the pretty nurse, “Umm, no,” he said sheepishly. 

“Well we can definitely help you with some protection, but you need to see a doctor as soon as possible,” the nurse said getting up from her desk.  “Let me show you we have.”  She took them to a corner of the store and Jim saw the typical collection of products that most medical supply stores carried, generic medical briefs in white and blue, along with some pull ups of different brands, and Tranquility products.  “So are you interested in the pull on style or the tabbed style of brief?” the nurse asked.

“Well I’ve noticed that changing him is much easier with diapers instead of pull ups,” Pam answered. 

“Yes the pull on briefs are for people with light leaks who are mostly making it to the bathroom on time, so they don’t need to change often.  I recommend these to people with complete incontinence, who need to be changed frequently” the nurse said pointing out Tranquility ATNS.  “They are Tranquilities overnight brief, but many of our customers just use them all the time, they aren’t all that thick and have good protection.” 

“Sounds good to me, what do you think honey?” Pam asked.

“Umm, OK,” Jim replied.

“Well they are going to be on your butt so you should be more interested,” Pam joked.

“Yes they look fine,” Jim said.   He looked around the store, expecting everyone to be staring but his wife’s little show hadn’t seemed to raise much interest, still Jim was red with embarrassment. Ten minutes later the two guys were pushing out a dolly loaded with three cases of diapers.  Once safely in the van Jim said, “I can’t believe you did that.”

“Did what?” Pam asked.

“Embarrassed me in front of everyone like that,” Jim said.

“Get used to it little girl, and if you know what’s good for you I won’t hear any more sass out of that mouth,” Pam said with a laugh.  A short time later they were parked at Wal-Mart.  As he followed his wife across the parking lot Jim begin to feel something rumbling in his stomach.  Suddenly he had an overwhelming need to pass gas and before he could even consider it he felt his sphincter open and a warm wet mess filling his diaper, almost immediately his bladder relaxed and he wet himself.  Jim froze in the parking lot.  “What is it?” Pam asked.

“I just pooped,” he said.

“Pam felt the back of his diaper,” it looks fine.

“I can’t go in there.” Jim said.

“What kind of mother would I be if I left you in the car, plus I need you to pick out a few things,” Pam said.

“But it’s going to stink,” Jim whined.

“If it gets really bad I’ll take you to the restroom and change you.   Now stop your fussing and come on,” Pam said and grabbed Jim’s wrist.  She got a cart and went to the baby isle, a young couple with a baby were picking out diapers and an employee was putting new packages on the shelf from a stock cart.  “OK honey, pick out your diapers,” Pam said out loud.  Again Jim felt himself turning bright red.  The young couple looked over at them, and the woman chuckled, “I know there are just so many options, we were using Luvs, but he’s leaking a lot and we are thinking about trying Huggies or Pampers.”

“Ahh, he’s so cute, how old is he?” Pam asked as she smiled at the baby in the stroller. 

“Dakota here is 11 months, how old is your baby?”  The mother asked.

“Oh mine here is 36 years,” Pam said with a chuckle.  The young couple both cracked up.  “Come on honey, pick out some diapers please,” Pam said to her husband.  Nancy smiled realizing that the young couple just assumed that Pam was kidding.  She gingerly stepped over to the diapers and squatted down worried that people would see the outline of her diaper if she bent over.   She found the Pampers Baby Dry and grabbed a package of the size 6.  “No honey, we’re going to need more then that, and don’t you think size 7 will fit better,” Pam said as she pointed towards the large boxes of Pampers. 

“Yeah you’re right,” Nancy said and put a case in their cart.

“Wow, I didn’t even realize they went up to seven,” the young mother said.

“Yeap, big babies need big diapers,”  Pam said with a laugh.  The young mother chuckled as well.  Pam picked out a 3 pack of power fresh wipes and placed them in the cart as well.  Nancy felt a bit of pressure at her bladder and realized how wonderful it felt  for her to just relax and let it out in her already spoiled diaper, she began to feel that familiar pressure in her cage and realized how much she’d missed being in diapers the last few weeks.

Pam lead Nancy around the corner and into the isle with baby toys, “OK baby pick out a rattle,” she said.  Nancy relaxed since no one else was in the isle.  She examined the selection soft fuzzy toys that made noise and rattled and picked out a fox. “Good girl.”  Nancy smiled with pride.

Their next stop was the women’s lingerie, again no one was around. “OK so I’m thinking this is going to be really usefully,” Pam said as she found a pair of maximum control high rise panties.   Nancy found herself straining in her cage, suddenly very excited.

“Why do I need those?” she asked shyly.

“I think they’ll help you at work, keep everything in place,” Pam said while glancing at Nancy’s rear.  “We better get more then one, and a few different styles.  Here baby, pick out a few pairs from this rack, whatever color you want, you’re size 7.”

Nancy glanced around and then started searching through the rack, she pulled off 3 more pairs, a pink, pastel blue, and sunflower yellow.   Feeling terribly excited about shopping for panties Nancy felt herself emboldened and blurted out, “I want a bra, can I get one?”

“Why do you want a bra? anyway I don’t think they would have one here for someone as flat chested as you,” Pam said with a laugh.

“Well I could always get some false, umm., boobies,” Nancy said.

“Oh, well OK, if that’s what you want,” Pam said and they walked over to a rack with some decorative lacey bras.  “I’m going to guess you need a size 40 and the smallest I see is a C, so how about this one,” Pam said and took a pink lacey bra off the hook.

“OK, that looks great,” Nancy said and felt herself wet again, she could feel the pee puddling up in her diaper and starting to leak a little but once she started, she couldn't stop.   Pam sat it in the cart and sniffed, “Oh honey you’re starting to smell a bit, we better get you home.” 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy Easter everyone! Here's a new chapter as a little Easter Surprise from this fluffy bunny LOL!  Just a quick reminder.  Jim/Nancy is the kind of ABDL Sissy that swings hopelessly back and forth from helplessly enslaved by his desires to a complete lack of interest in his fetish and sex in general.  When his wife began catering to his fetish she found she enjoyed the dominate role of playing Mommy, but things went sour when Jim rebelled against her domination and they dropped the whole thing.  A few weeks later Jim couldn't control himself and cheated on his wife while in Las Vegas with another adult baby.  Feeling  horrible shame he told his wife who has decided to give him one last chance by punishing and completely regressing and femenising him.

Training Her Baby Part 26

Further Humiliation

“Did you fart?” the girl said in line to her little brother. 

He shook his head and said, “It wasn’t me, it was here when we got here.”  Nancy glanced behind her in the checkout line and saw the kids and their mother, she realized the smell was coming from her.

“Mommy I think that man might have pooped his pants,” the girl said trying to whisper but not doing a very good job of it.  Nancy was started to freak out, she had to pee again and was trying as hard as she could to hold it.  She knew her diaper was leaking sagging and starting to smell, but Pam had not allowed her to leave the store or even step out of the checkout line. 

She felt incredibly relieved when the checker handed Pam the receipt and said thank you. 

“Here Baby, you can push the cart for Mommy,” Pam said after they had taken a few steps out of the line Nancy looked around red faced and saw the family and checker all glancing her way and chuckling.  As they walked across the parking lot Nancy struggled against her bladder and it was evident in her walk.  “What’s wrong honey, why are you walking like that?” Pam asked from behind.

“I’ve got to go, but I’m gonna leak,” Nancy said.

“Oh dear, I wouldn’t worry about that, anyway, holding it is no good, you shouldn’t even try, let it go,” Pam said.  Those words triggered a memory, Nancy had heard them before, hundreds of times in the hypnotic audio recordings she’d spent the day listening to.  She relaxed and allowed the pee to flow and felt the wetness seeping out, but couldn’t stop it.   She felt it fill up her cage and flood out, into an oversoaked diaper where it had nowhere to go, she felt streams of wetness running down her legs.

Pam fell in step behind her on the way to their van and Nancy heard the sound of her phone click. “What are you taking pictures of,” Nancy said.

“I’ll show you in a minute,” Pam said.  She unlocked the van and opened the back door but first laid a disposable pad down in the back seat.  “OK baby, get in,” she commanded and Nancy sat carefully on the towel.  Pam showed her the picture she had just taken, Nancy could clearly see the back of a man wearing puffy cargo shorts with dark wet spots all up and down the left and right sides. 

Nancy turned and even brighter shade of red.  “Are you trying to get me on the people of Wal-Mart?”  she asked in anger.

For a moment her husband’s anger brought the familiar feeling of submission that Pam had felt all of her life, and she questioned her actions, “I umm,” she mumbled.  She then remembered what Cindy had told her, she was now the dominate in this relationship, she grabbed the seatbelt and pushed Nancy firmly down.  “I will not be taking any sass from you little missy, and next time you can’t control yourself I’ll take you to the lady’s room and change you in the store like all the other babies,” Pam said as she buckled Nancy in.  Nancy started to reply but the look Pam gave her remaindered her of her sore paddled rear and she clamed up.

Pam shut the door and climbed into the front seat.  “Really Nancy I think you’d be thanking me, I bet your so excited right now.  That little girl realized you pooped your pants, heck I’m sure everyone did from the smell?  You know what this means, you can’t even go to the store, heck you couldn’t even make it across the parking lot without losing control.  You really are a helpless baby aren’t you.

“I guess so,” Nancy whimpered in the back.

“Well just consider yourself a very lucky little girl that Mommy loves her stinky little baby,” Pam said.

On their way home Pam stopped at a drive through and ordered herself a fast food meal, but nothing for Nancy.  Once home Pam ordered Nancy to help with unloading the cases of diapers and other things they had bought.  With every step Nancy could feel and smell the soggy mess, it was beyond uncomfortable now.  She felt burning and itching beginning to start.  “OK, lets get your baby food put away,” Pam said as they entered the kitchen.

“Umm, I really need to change,” Nancy said.

“I know Baby, but it’s going to be a messy job and Mommy needs to eat first,” Pam thought for a second, “wait here.”  IN a few moments she returned and spread out another disposable pad on the floor.  “Here baby sit on this while Mommy eats.”

“I’ll go change,” Nancy said and started to leave the kitchen. 

“You will sit on that pad and not move until I’m ready to change you,” Pam commanded.  Without even thinking Nancy sat down, and that’s when she realized that she was growing afraid of her wife.  Logically she knew that there was little that Pam could do to stop her if she wanted to go, but her brain wasn’t thinking logically.  In a few moments Pam handed her a bottle and Nancy realized how hungry she was for actual food, but began to suck the bottle.

Pam seemed to take extra pleasure in the big juicy hamburger and took several opportunities to mention how good it was, while Nancy slowly suckled down her bottle and squirmed on her pad which was beginning to show some light brown staining.  Eventually Pam took her to the bathroom, stripped off her soiled shorts, T-shirt, and onesie allowing the oversoaked diaper to sag and nearly fall off.  “Wow, what a big messy baby, you’ve even got brown stains on your socks from where it leaked down your legs,” Pam announced.  Finally she took the key from around her neck and unlocked the cage, allowing her husband’s tiny little penis out.  “I think it’s shrinking,” she said with a laugh.

She gave her a shower to clear off the mess then a warm bubble bath.  Pam herself stripped down and climbed into the bubble bath and used a big fluffy luffa to scrub Nancy down further.  Eventually she began scrubbing around her nipples and Nancy felt herself begin to swoon and get hard.  She desperately tried to return the affection to Pam, but was swatted away.  The nipple rubbing became a form of torture as she began flexing her pelvic muscles and reaching for her swollen clitty.  Pam grabbed her arm and pinned it behind her.  “No touching.”

After the bath Nancy pouted as her clitty was locked back away, she was diapered and placed into a onesie.  Pam dressed her back in Jim’s clothes and took her for a walk in the park.  Things were beginning to fall back into their old patterns before Jim’s meltdown at Cindy’s Daycare center weeks ago.  After the walk it was TV and as before Pam controlled the remote and they ended up watching cartoons.  Nancy continued to nuzzle closer and eventually Pam relented and raised her shirt and bra allowing a breast to bounce out.  Nancy latched on and began to suckle.  Pam took her head and held it lovingly and felt herself growing horny.  “That feels so good,” she said.  Soon Pam lifted Nancy’s head off her breast and guided her to the bedroom.  She stripped off her clothes and then took off Nancy’s onesie.  “Lay down baby,” Pam said and guided Nancy onto the bed.  “Seeing you so helpless and little today has made your Mommy very happy, and I bet its made you very happy too, and horny,” Pam said.  Nancy nodded and Pam began to rub the front of Nancy’s diaper.  I want you to know that your little clitty in there is completely useless to me.  It won’t be fucking me again, do you understand?”  Pam asked. 

Nancy pouted and nodded her head and felt clitty get even harder from the humiliation she felt.  “But there is a way you can give Mommy what she wants, don’t go anywhere.” Pam ordered and left the room.  She returned with a strap on dildo and Nancy felt her heart beat faster.  She’d been dreaming about getting her ass fucked again, but this wasn’t the smaller purple trainer model that Pam had used on her weeks ago, this was a full sized cock, far larger than her own.  “OK baby stand up,” Pam said and Nancy got up, but was surprised when the strap on went around her diaper.  Pam guided her back onto the bed and then covered the dildo with lube.  She reached into her nightstand and removed a bullet vibrator, and climbed ontop of Nancy.  

Pam slowly lowered herself onto the dildo and rolled her eyes back into her head as it penetrated.  Soon she began riding it up and down.  The pressure on Nancy’s cage felt good but it was not nearly enough sensation to work.  Pam placed the vibrator against her clit, “OK babygirl, thrust for mommy,”  she ordered.  Nancy began to thrust up and down and felt more pleasure from the cage, Pam began to rub her nipples and moan, and soon she was panting.  She bent forward and shoved a breast into Nancy’s mouth, “suck,” she commanded.  Nancy began to suck, feeling the wild primal emotions overtaking her.

“Harder, suck hard, come on baby, suck!”  Pam yelled.  Nancy suckled the breast and thrust even harder.  “Ohh, God, fuck!” Pam yelled and arched up pulling the nipple from Nancy’s mouth.  She began riding up and down the dildo and screamed again, Oh fuck!”  Nancy felt her clitty tightly bound in it’s cage unable to get the sensation she was desperately wanting, but continued thrusting caught up in the excitement of her wife’s incredible orgasm.

Finally Pam collapsed beside Nancy and wrapped herself around her then kissed her forehead,  “Good job babygirl,” she said.  Nancy blushed feeling pride.  A minute later her erection faded away and she had an overwhelming need to pee.  Her clitty felt amazing as her bladder emptied and as she felt her diaper warm and swell Nancy was overtaken with an incredible sense of peace, soon she was fast asleep in her mommy’s embrace. 

• Like 2

I kind of feel like I'm losing the plot of my story a bit and spending too much time without enough plot actually occurring.  I did receive a helpful message about some of the micro errors I've been making and thanking me for the story.  I apologize for the errors, I've never been a good proof reader and I'm always working this in what little free time I can find and I'm always rushed.

I wonder about my pace and chapters.  I've written 27 parts now average around 1400 words per part roughly 40,000 words.  Well over half of this in the last 4 months.  I've been reading Elfy's amazing story, "Bad Husband, Better Baby," which is so good that it makes me just want to give up.  I realized I had read over 3 years worth of their writing over this weekend alone.  

Thanks for any feedback!  

2 hours ago, diaperchucky said:

I kind of feel like I'm losing the plot of my story a bit and spending too much time without enough plot actually occurring.  I did receive a helpful message about some of the micro errors I've been making and thanking me for the story.  I apologize for the errors, I've never been a good proof reader and I'm always working this in what little free time I can find and I'm always rushed.

I wonder about my pace and chapters.  I've written 27 parts now average around 1400 words per part roughly 40,000 words.  Well over half of this in the last 4 months.  I've been reading Elfy's amazing story, "Bad Husband, Better Baby," which is so good that it makes me just want to give up.  I realized I had read over 3 years worth of their writing over this weekend alone.  

Thanks for any feedback!  

Oh no don't stop. It's hard proof reading  your stories. I'm sure everyone here wants you to continue but only if you really want to quit.

It's up to you all I want to see is a happy ending for both of them. ❤️?

Training Her Baby Part 27

Daily Conformations

It was Tuesday morning and Nancy’s last day off to recover from the trip to Las Vegas.  Tomorrow it was back to work and unless Pam changed her mind she would be going diapered.  Sometime in the night she had been woken after falling asleep with Pam in the bed they used to share.  Slowly the memories crawled back; Pam strapping a dildo around her diaper and riding it to a mind blowing orgasm, then collapsing next to her and falling sleep. Sometime in the night she was led back into the nursery, placed into her crib and locked in. 

“This is so messed up,” Jim said as he sit up in the small uncomfortable crib.  He looked at himself in the mirror that Pam left in the crib, instead of the usual onesies that he wore to bed she had put him in a soft pink little girl’s shirt, that billowed out with a short skirt and cute ruffled sleeves.  He pulled his arms through the sleeves and spun the shirt around and wasn’t surprised to see it was a size 16 girl’s dress, but on his body it looked more like a shirt.  He put the shirt back on chuckled at how well it fit.  He looked down, his diaper was swollen and stained yellow.   He knew that he could climb over the railing but last time he tried he ended up falling. 

Jim realized that this is the situation he wanted to be in his entire life, he wanted to be a little girl completely controlled by his Mommy.  “Hell a toddler probably has more freedom then I have,” Jim said aloud.  If this is what he wanted so bad then why did he desperately wish he was back in his own bed, in his own clothes, and standing in front of the toilet to take a leak.

He had to go and drenched the thick nighttime diaper and he watched the stain grow larger.  He laid back down and tried to relax, but his mind was just too wound up to sleep.  Eventually Pam entered the nursery in her pajamas and greeted Jim with a warm bottle of milk.  “OK babygirl, let’s get you some breakfast.” Pam said and opened the door of the crib.

“I need to change,” Jim said, with an edge of annoyance in his voice.

“Yes, but not yet messy and you’re going to need to poop before I change you,” Pam explained. 

“You know I could just go use the toilet,” Jim said. 

“We’re past that honey, now come on,” Pam said and Jim followed along to the kitchen where he was spoon fed a big bowel of disgusting baby cereal, and felt his annoyance and anger growing. Shortly after the meal he felt a strong urge to poop. 

“Hey I’d really just like to use the toilet, I mean, do you really want to change my shitty diaper,” Jim asked.  Pam realized that her husband was doing exactly what she thought he would, he was going back to his old self, and this time he hadn’t even had an orgasm.  She knew it was time to make a choice, she needed to commit to treating him like her baby, or be fine with him just using her when he felt like it.  Pam heard Cindy’s words and the confidence she had and tried to imagine herself as her.

“I will not tolerate that language from you Missy!” Pam said.  She stood up and grabbed her husband and yanked him up from the kitchen table.

“Hey, what the hell!” Jim said, and then he felt her pin one his arms behind his back, and his diaper was quickly yanked down, and “WHACK,” she spanked his already tender rear hard.  “OUCH!”  Jim yelled.  Then “WHACK” another one followed.  Jim was pretty sure he could overpower his wife, but the way she had his armed painfully pinned back he wasn’t sure, but once the spanking started the manly assertiveness he’d been feeling was replaced by a girly submissiveness. 

“Please stop, I’m sorry!”  Nancy yelled.

“Say I’m sorry for my potty mouth Mommy,” Pam commanded. Nancy repeated the words turning red and looking at the floor.  “Now do you need to go poo-poo,” Pam asked.  Nancy shamefully nodded and felt herself growing hard in her cage.  Pam released Nancy’s arm and turned her around to face her saying  “Look me in the eye Nancy,” Nancy felt compelled to do as she was told.  “Mommy loves you more that anything in the world. Mommy loves to take care of you and that includes changing your diapers, even dirty diapers.  Do you understand?”  Pam asked.

Nancy nodded and felt tears rushing to her eyes, she felt overwhelming shame when she realized just how wonderful her wife was and started looking to the floor.  “No, don’t look down little girl, look Mommy right in the eyes, now I want you to relax and let it go.  Those words triggered some memory in Nancy and she felt like she had no choice but to comply.

Nancy felt herself growing even redder, she nodded and looked her wife in the eye and relaxed and then pushed.  It only took a tiny effort and with a wet plopping sound her diaper was loaded.  Nancy saw the warm glow and affection from Pam and then her Mommy patted her saggy diapered rear and said  “Good girl.”  Nancy felt overwhelming  joy at those words and a creeping sense of pride replacing the humiliation. “Now lets go clean you up.”

By 7:30AM she was changed and back in a onesie. 

“You’ll be coming with me today, I’ve made arrangements for you while I’m at work,” Pam explained. 

“Wait, what?” Nancy asked.

“I’m going to drop you off at Cindy’s for daycare while I’m at work,” Pam explained.

“I’ll be fine here by myself,” Nancy said.

“Nope, you won’t.  I don’t trust you home alone anymore, plus this will be good for you,” Pam explained.  Nancy grumbled and Pam continued, “Cindy has a some ABs spending a few days at her Nursery this week, it will be good for you to make new friends under supervision,” Pam said stressing the word supervision.

Nancy sighed in relief when Pam put her in a pair of  gym shorts and a T-shirt for the car ride over, she was worried she would only be dressed in her diaper and onesie.  She was commanded to drink another bottle of milk on the way, and her tummy already felt full and swollen from the mushy cereal she’d been forced to eat for breakfast.  Soon she was standing in Cindy’s foyer.  The lady of the house came in dressed in a pants suit and gave her wife a big hug and a peck on the cheek.  “Welcome back to my home Nancy,” Cindy said.  Nancy could feel rising tension, as his wife positively glowed around Cindy. 

“I’m working today, and Sally will be in charge here, so why don’t you take off your shorts and T-shirt and head on down,” Cindy explained. 

Nancy did as she was told and stood in front of them in the onesie with pink stars, a little of her colorful diaper was poking out around the legs.  A moment later Sally entered the room in a white buttoned-down blouse and denim jumper dress complete with an apple embroidered on the front.  Her legs were covered in thick white tights and her feet were in cute black Mary Janes.  Nancy was sure if she looked more like a kindergärtner or a Kindergarten teacher.  Jim lowered his eyes feeling embarrassment about the way he’d treated her when he’d last been here.

“Hello Nancy, I’m glad you’re here today,” Sally said. “Don’t worry Pam, we’ll take good care of little Nancy here,” Sally said.  Pam was astounded by her change, when she’d last seen Sally she was a frilly meek sissy maid cleaning the house with bells on. 

Sally took Nancy downstairs and Pam and Cindy left together, “Wow, I can’t believe that’s Sally,” Pam said.

“Yeah, she’s really amazing, the way she responded to hormones really surprised me,” Cindy said as they walked down the driveway together. 

“Hormones, yeah, I keep forgetting she used to be a boy,” Pam said.

“Well no one could tell if I didn’t let them in on the secret.  So how’s it going with Nancy?” Cindy asked.

“Oh my gosh, she was acting all grouchy and manly this morning, refusing to use her diaper,” Pam said.

“I guess since you’re here you took my advice and nipped it in the bud,” Cindy asked.

“Yes, I just thought of what you told me, and I decided to treat her like a child, so a little spanking and talking down to was in order,” Pam said.

“Dang girl, you’re getting the hang of this Mommy thang,” Cindy said.  They reached Pam’s car and Cindy drew closer and gave her a hug, and followed that up with a kiss on the mouth.

“I’m glad your back babe,” she said.

Pam took a few steps back and it was obvious the kiss on the mouth was a surprise.  Pam felt herself growing warm, she wanted to kiss Pam back and more, but she knew what she had to do.  “I’m… Listen, the night we spent together was incredible, I’m so thankful…” Pam said.

“But…” Cindy said.

“I don’t think I’m ready to have a relationship outside my marriage, especially not until Nancy is ready,” Pam explained.

“Ahh, that’s really for the best, Polyamory isn’t for everyone,” Cindy said.

“I’m so glad you understand,” Pam replied.

“Have a wonderful day babe,” Cindy said.  She watched Pam back out of her driveway in her rearview mirror and realized her hand was turning white from the death grip she held on the steering wheel. “This won’t do at all,” she said to herself.    

• Like 1

Wow what a ride this has been. Nancy is adapting very well to her new position in life. I think it would have been hard as heck to use that strap-on. Pam is also adapting to her new position as well. I look forward to seeing how the day at Cindy’s goes. I doubt that Nancy cause a uproar like she did on her last visit. 

Thanks Sarah your smiley face always brightens my day and if you ever stopped posting it I'd probably stop writing.  CDfm I so appreciate the comment, thank you.  I'm essentially writing Jim/Nancy as myself or what I think I would be like if I was in his position. Many of the main ABDL characters in stories are new to it, or didn't even realize they were ABDL.  Jim on the other hand has 20+ years experience of closet ABDL play.  

Thank you Sissybabywannabe.  This is the longest part I've written at nearly 3000 words.  Just a quick recap, Jim/Nancy is being punished by his wife Pam for messing around while on a business meeting.  On this day he's being dropped off at Cindy's adult baby daycare since Pam has to work. 

Training Her Baby Part 28

Sissy School

Nancy felt incredibly awkward as she followed Sally down the stairs.  Memoires of their first alcohol fueled meeting flooded back, Nancy had thought that Sally was a girl and found her incredibly attractive, and when she found out that Sally was actually a Sissy he was even more turned on.  The memoires were vague and confusing but he knew that they’d sucked each other’s clitties, then both been fucked side by side.  It was all too much, was he gay now, was he really a she?    Then his wife spent the night with Cindy while he was locked in a crib with Sally.  The next morning Nancy felt like Jim, and Jim felt angry, confused and betrayed.  He had treated Sally horribly. 

“I’m really sorry about the way…” Nancy began as she followed Sally down the stairs to the Day Care.

Sally turned around a put a hand out, “Really it’s OK, we can talk about it later, trust me I know how confusing this all is.” Nancy’s attention was turned to the laughter down in the daycare.  Two adult babies were playing in the bean bag area while Peppa Pig played on the TV.  It was a boy and a girl and they were giggling and throwing balls at each other.  Nancy guessed they were in the late 20s, both slim with attractive bodies and they were both in cute printed onesies and thick diapers. 

“Ahem!  Children, why are we not eating breakfast,”  Sally said placing her hands on her hips. 

Both of them stopped giggling and looked at the floor.  “We ate it all Miss,” the girl said.

“Well lets see shall we back, to the table and have as seat you too,”  Sally crossed the room and the little gated fence the separated the classroom/kitchen area from the play and crib area.  Two older adult babies were in highchairs, they were eating a big bowl of baby cereal with fruit.  They had both left their spoons on the tray and were using their hands.  Their huge oversized bibs were covered in goop. 

Sally stopped to look at one of the classrooms tables.  “You two told me you were big enough to eat at a table?”  She said.

“We did Miss,” the boy said.  Both bowls were less than half empty, and most of what wasn’t eaten was spread out in a mess on the table.  Two mostly full sippy cups were left as well. 

“I wouldn’t call these eating breakfast, OK both of you, lets go.  Sally said taking their arms and pulling them over to the two empty high chairs.   Nancy watched with a grin as they pouted while Sally locked them into the chairs. Once their legs and arms were cuffed down, she turned to Nancy, “Your Mommy gave you breakfast at home, right?”

“Umm, yes,” Nancy said.

“It’s going to take me a while to feed them, would you like to help?” Sally said as she refilled the two brats bowls with goopy cereal. 

“Sure,” Nancy said.

“Boys and girls, this is Nancy, she’ll be with us today,” Sally said.

The two older adult babies looked up from their bowls, smiled, “Hwello Nancy,” one of them said in baby talk.

“This is Baby Bruce, and this is Baby Kyle,” Sally said pointing at the two older babies, Nancy guessed their real ages to be mid 50s.

“And these two ne’er-do-wells are Will and Stacey,” They both giggled, and Will stuck out his tongue.  Feeding the two brats, was not easy.  They didn’t like the baby cereal and tried not to eat it.  After a few minutes of trying to coax them to eat Sally changed strategies and started just covering their mouths with big spoonfuls of food.  The two brats complained, but after a getting their faces both covered with the goopy cereal and the threatening of a spanking they both started opening their mouths and allowing themselves to be fed. 

While feeding the two Sally explained that Bruce and Kyle were married and had traveled a long way to spend the week at the Nursery and that they liked to ageplay as toddlers.  Will and Stacey were more interested in being bratty 4 year olds who refused to potty train.   Nancy found that she really enjoyed feeding Stacey, she imagined herself as a big sister.  Stacey and Will were not good eaters and by the time it was done they had food all over their faces, and even in their hair. 

Eventually everyone was fed, cleaned off, and sat in the classroom section.  Sally took her position at the board and started class saying, “OK everyone, yesterday was your first day of school, we learned a lot, to help our new student, Nancy, lets do a little review.  Can anyone tell me your main topic from yesterday?” 

One of the older adult babies raised his hand and said, “Littles, Mrs. Sally,” in a very squeaky little voice.

“Very Good, Baby Bruce,” Sally said writing littles on her whiteboard.  “Now what are some things we learned about littles?”   The other class members started saying words and Sally rushed to write them down, “Sweet, bratty, diapers, helpless, silly, crying, sexual, laughing, asexual, boy, soft, cribs, toys, pacifiers, girl, potty training, shy, sissy” were all yelled out and Sally rushed to write them down. 

“Now Nancy do notice something odd about all these words?”  Sally asked.

Nancy looked at the list and thought for a second then quietly and with shyness said, “Some of them are opposites.”

“Very good, Nancy.  Yesterday we talked about how every ageplayer or little is different, Some want to be helpless little babies and others want to be bratty, bossy, preschoolers.  There is no right or wrong way to be a little, but there is one very key thing we haven’t wrote down,”  Sally said and turned to write the word “Control,” on the board.

“All ageplayers want to either give up control, or fight to have control from an adult figure.  It’s easy to see a helpless baby with a wet diaper and pacifier and understand that they can’t even control their bodies most simple function, but what about the bratty little?  They might think they are in charge, but they know that when push comes to shove their going to submit to an adult one way or the other, even if it takes a spanking.”

“Now today class we are going to learn about a more specific kind of Little, a sissy. A Sissy is a little boy, or baby boy, who prefers girl things.”

“So that means that I’m not a Sissy?” Stacey asked.

“Right Stacey, you might be Will’s sister and he might call you Sissy, but that’s more like a name.  That makes you a Little Girl, a Babygirl.” Sally explained.

“What about sissies who aren’t little?” Will asked.

“Most of the time we would just call them cross dressers,” Sally answered.

“Do you have to be a Sissy all the time?” Nancy asked.

“That’s a good question Nancy, absolutely not, sometimes Sissies don’t always feel like being Sissies and that’s OK, sometimes Little Boys want to be Sissies.  If a Sissy wants to be a Sissy all the time, even when they are not being little then they might be trans,” Sally explained.

“Would that make them Little Girls then instead of Sissies?”  Stacey asked.

“Yes that’s right, good job Stacey!” Sally said.  Sally pulled up two big bags from the floor and set them on the wall.  One was blue and one was pink.  Out of the blue she pulled out a super cute pair of short-alls that was light blue, with bright green trim and a bright green caterpillar on the front.  Two bright red snaps were at the top of each shoulder strap.  The garment was on a hanger and she hung it from a hook on the whiteboard.  Nancy was stunned by how perfect and cute the outfit was.  It was an exact replica of something that a baby would wear.  She glanced around and suddenly thought it would look really cute on Will’s cute body.  Nancy tried to push those thoughts of her mind then realized where Sally was going with this.

Sally pulled a pink romper playsuit from the pink bag.  It was a soft and slightly fuzzy material with white polkadots.  Instead of sleeves the shoulders ended with big frilly cuffs, and the legs were similar with tight elastic.  Peaking around the side of the garment was a cute cartoon monkey girl in a dress.  She hung the romper on a hanger and on the other side of the board.

“So class today you get to pick out your own clothes, you can pick from whichever bag you want.  I have some activities for you that go with the outfit you pick out.  So lets start with Baby Kyle,”  Sally explained.  One by one the adult babies came up to the table and picked out outfits from the bags.  Kyle, Bruce and Will got boy’s outfits, Stacey picked out the pink romper and finally it was Nancy’s turn.  There was no doubt in her mind that she wanted the girl’s bag and pulled out a pink romper dress.  It was much like Stacey’s with the same material but with a big flared out skirt and a unicorn with a bow in its mane.

Everyone was helped to dress in their new outfits and their first activity was coloring.  Everyone received a coloring page with the same kind of animal that was on the front of their outfit.  And soon the class was busy at the tables with crayons.  Nancy noticed that her and Stacey were carefully coloring in the lines and using bright, pretty colors that suited their picture, while the boys seemed to attacking their papers with random colors and mostly scribbles. 

“You’re a very good colorer!” Stacey said to Nancy. 

“Aww, thank you!  You too!”  Nancy replied. 

“Hey, want to know a secret,” Stacey said and Nancy nodded her head.

“I’m wet,” Stacey said and started giggling.

Nancy laughed and said, “Me too.”

“I’ve got a little problem, I wet the bed sometimes, but don’t tell anyone its very embarrassing, that’s why I have to wear a diaper.” Stacey whispered.

Nancy realized Sally was behind her and brushing her hair.  Normally Jim would get a summer haircut but he had put it off and his hair was now long, nothing like a girl’s but still kind of long for a guy.  “Nancy I’m going to fix up your hair real cute,” Sally said and she felt her put some hair clips in.  Then she snapped on some clip on ear rings.   Nancy began feeling her heart beat a little faster and she squirted out some pee into her already warm and squishy diaper.  Sally did the same thing for Stacey and Nancy realized she was decorating them with Disney Princess play jewelry and hair clips.  After getting all the jewelry on Sally showed directed her to the mirror in the class.  Nancy couldn’t help but notice the differences between her and Stacey, feminine hips, her smooth face and longer hair.  Still Nancy wasn’t too distraught, she was very cute with pink dress and hair clipped back.  Her and Stacey’s cuteness made her feel so special and then she felt herself growing stiff in her cage, but the feeling didn’t last long.

After coloring every bodies picture was hung up and Sally placed ribbons on them.  Everyone got a ribbon, but Stacey got a special one that said, “Great Artist.”  The boys didn’t seem to bothered but Nancy was annoyed because she thought her unicorn was better than Stacey’s monkey.  

The next activity was cars and trucks for the boys and makeup for the girls.  While the boys pushed around cars and trucks on a big city themed playmat Sally helped Nancy and Stacey put on little girl styled makeup, which essentially was pastel and glittery eye shadow, mascara, a little blush and some lipstick.  Nancy and Stacey were each given dolls.  “Now you two play together while I go sort out the boys,” Sally said.

“What’s your dolls name?” Stacey asked. 

Nancy thought for a moment, before their fertility difficulties her wife Pam had always wanted a little girl and had picked out a name for one.  “This is Baby Ivy,” Nancy said with a bit of melancholy.

“This is her Royal Majesty, Felicity Melinda Bethany the Third,” Stacey said holding her doll out. 

“Well I think her Royal Majesty has pooped her pants,” Nancy said with a laugh.

For the next hour the girls joined the boys and played together a bit, pushing around trucks and cars, occasionally chasing each other around after stolen toys, until Sally intervened.  Before they knew it lunch had come.   Bruce and Kyle were strapped into high chairs, and covered with bibs, while Nancy, Will, and Stacey were allowed to eat at the table.  Everyone was served a bowl of macaroni and cheese with a tiny little baby spoon, and a bottle of milk.  After a few minutes everyone gave up on the spoon and started eating with their hands.  The two big babies made a huge mess, but Stacey, Will and Nancy did better.

After Lunch came the diaper check routine.  Just like last time everyone was told to lay down on the floor and Sally checked and changed everyone on the big changing table one at a time.  While they were waiting everyone was given a second bottle of milk, and Nancy realized that she was really soaked through.  During the diaper change everyone seemed to regress even more, everyone was soaked, there was no arguing or fussing, just a blissed-out calmness.  Nancy laid there slowly suckling her bottle and listened to Sally talking sweetly to Kyle as she changed him.  She felt a slight need to wet, and almost instantly found herself wetting.  Her diaper was saturated and she felt the wetness down her smooth skin and pool up under her bottom.   She felt the onesie underneath her dress start to get wet a bit as the pee leaked out the sides.   She realized that she wasn’t worried about leaking, wasn’t worried that she had just wet herself without thinking, she wasn’t worried about anything.

After the changing routine was completed Sally announced that it was time to go outside.  Nancy was jarred from her baby bliss.  “Wait, outside?”  she asked.

“Don’t worry Nancy, the play area in the back yard is fenced in, it’s very private,” Sally said.  The sun was shinning brightly, but the temperature wasn’t bad on this late September day and the backyard proved to be a lot of fun.  There was all manner of play equipment and after a game of tag had worn everyone out Nancy found herself on a swing next to Stacey.

“So are you trans?” Stacey asked.

Nancy was surprised by the grown up question from her playmate, “I’m, not sure.” She said honestly.

“Well you really make a nice girl,” Stacey said.

“Ohh, you really think,” Nancy said feeling a burst of pride.

“Yes, very much, do you dress often?” Stacey asked.

“Dress?” Nancy said confused.

“You know, cross-dress, and go out, it seems like a lot of Sissies like to be grown up girls too,” she said.

“No I don’t cross-dress at all,” Nancy said.

“Well I hate to break it to you, but you are doing a pretty good job of it today.” Stacey said with a laugh.  “You really should try it, it would be awesome to get you dolled up in a slinky dress and go clubbing,” Stacey said.

“I don’t really do that kind of thing,” Nancy replied.

“Well I know you’re older than me and Will, but you’re not that old, if you like being a babygirl you might like being a girl in general you know?”  Stacey said.  Nancy just nodded, and started to say “You know I used to…” before she could get anymore out, “SPLASH” suddenly a wet explosion hit Nancy in the chest.  Then another one exploded on Stacey’s chest.  Sally was grinning ear to ear as she filled water balloons from the garden hose.   “Hey!” Stacey said and ran towards the growing pile of water balloons.

Soon everyone was out of their wet clothes and chasing each other around the backyard with waterguns and water balloons.  Nancy couldn’t stop giggling as she begged Will to stop hitting her with balloons.  Nancy was sure it was the most fun she’d ever had.  A little after 4PM Pam arrived and Sally was sad to say goodbye to her new friends.  Sally took the princess jewelry out of her hair and helped her dress back into her original onesie, shorts and T-shirt.  Nancy followed her wife back to the car in a daze, she hadn't realized how tired she was from all the playing.  She laid back and allowed Pam to buckle her into the car seat without a word.  “Did you have a good time honey?” Pam asked.  When she didn’t hear a reply she glanced back to see her baby had fallen asleep in the backseat.  “I guess that’s a yes,” Pam said with a chuckle.

• Like 1

What an awesome day at daycare. I am sure that was just the thing Nancy needed to cement her being a baby. I really am looking forward to reading more of this. 

Thank you again CdFM and Sarah for the comments, just remember that the comments I see the more I'm inspired to write.

Training Her Baby Part 29

Diapered at Work

Wednesday morning saw the first day of Jim/Nancy’s new life of a 24/7 diaper wearing adult.  Pam got her up early and took off her soaked night diaper.  “Now I want you to sit on the toilet until you go number 2,” she instructed.  Nancy thought this was an indication that she’d changed her mind about going 24/7 but as soon she finished Pam swept her back to the nursery and diapered her with a Pampers soaker under her Tranquility adult diaper.  Over the diaper she pulled up an extra-firm shaping panty.  To Jim’s surprise the diaper was completely silent and undetectable under his dress pants.  But he was obviously nervous and kept checking the mirror and rubbing his rear.

“You’ve been wearing diapers around people under your pants for a while now, I don’t understand why it’s such a big deal?” Pam asked.

“Never for an entire day though, and never while I was at work,” Jim explained. 

“Well just remember to change your stuffer halfway through the day and you’ll be fine,” Pam said.

The day started off normally, Jim was welcomed back by his team, they updated him on a few clients, he had his morning coffee, a couple meetings, a few phone calls and all through all his busy day he wet himself, but he never really felt that wet.  By noon he could start to feel some moisture.  Before lunch he grabbed his satchel and went to the executive bathroom.  It was trivial to pull the soaked Pampers out of his adult diaper.  Jim still couldn’t help but be impressed by the Pampers, it had swollen up to 5 times its original thickness, and all the padding was completely intact and not clumping.  The toddler diaper wasn’t even completely soaked and his adult diaper only had a few small damp spots.  He carefully rolled it up and taped it into a tight ball and placed it in a small plastic bag that Pam had provided.  She demanded he return the wet diaper home. He then took a dry Pampers from his satchel and slid it down the front.  The entire process took only a few minutes and Jim wondered why he hadn’t thought to do this a long time ago.

After lunch a man in a crisp black suit came into Jim’s open office space.  Jim was instantly freaked out, the gentleman looked like bad news.  “Hello, Jim Tanner?” 

“Yes sir,” Jim responded.

“My name is Wayne Hammer, I’m from corporate, I’d like a moment of your time,” the man said.

“Umm, sure,” Jim said with a gulp.

Wayne looked around the open office space where Jim’s team was working, Jim could just feel disapproval from the man and he began to squirm, he even looks kind of like my Dad, Jim thought.  “Would you come with me please, I’m set up in the conference room,” Wayne said.

Jim followed behind him and took the offered seat across a table from him, Wayne went to the door closed, then locked it.  They know, they realize I’m a freak, oh God, this is going to be so bad,” Jim thought.

“Mr Tanner, I’m here investigating some irregularities that have been occurring here.  Have you seen this form,” Wayne said and removed a sheet of paper from his briefcase. Jim glanced at the form and saw that his name and signature was on it.

“Umm no sir I don’t, I didn’t sign that” Jim replied.

“How well do you know Willard Jefferies,” Wayne asked.

“Umm Willard works in H.R. I think I’ve said hello to him once,” Jim replied.

“Did you authorize him, or anyone else to convert your retirement plan and any included benefits to AMP, corporate stock?”  Wayne asked.

Jim had a sinking feeling in his throat, he realized that Doug had lied, something was wrong with the scheme he’d come up with.  He had agreed to something but he wasn’t really sure what, and he certainly hadn’t agreed to let someone forge his signature.  Self preservation kicked in, he didn’t like Doug that much anyway. 

“No sir,” Jim answered with authority he didn’t feel.

“OK, that’s really all I need to know, thank you Mr. Tanner.” Wayne said.

“Wait, what’s all this about?” Jim asked.

“It’s a corporate matter, and will be dealt with accordingly, this form is void as of now so you have nothing to worry about.” Wayne said as he opened the conference room door and ushered Jim out.  Jim wanted to ask more questions but felt that he’d just dodged some kind of bullet and would be best not to press his luck.  As he began walking back his body relaxed and he let out comforting stream into his diaper.

Throughout the afternoon Jim tried focusing on work, but his thoughts kept turning to the mysterious Wayne.  He called Ted but got no answer.  He found comfort in the fact that the moment he felt the need to pee he just let it out.  Jim always found it tough to not think about using the bathroom when he was nervous and he realized how much more comfortable he felt just letting it go.

Around four Jim was wrapping up a meeting with his team and got a phone call from Ted asking him to over to his office, which he promptly did.  He could feel a bit more pressure and wetness from his diaper on the walk over, he had wet more in the afternoon than morning.   He found Ted sitting next to Doug’s secretary, she had a slight smile on her face.

“I guess you talked to Wayne,” Ted asked.

“Yeah, what a weird situation, what’s going on?” Jim asked.

“You don’t know? What do you do work all day?” Ted asked with a laugh.  “So that sleezeball in HR Willard and Doug cooked up a scheme.  Willard gets a good bonus if he can increase corporate stock holdings in employees retirement plans, also he had some inside information about this upcoming merger.” Ted said.

“Let me guess Doug was in on it?” Jim asked.

“Yeap, he was they partnered up, AMP is getting ready to file Chapter 11, our stock is going to be worthless, we were about to trade a nice severance package for a bunch of worthless shares of stock,” Ted said.

“Doug is such an asshole, I’m so glad they caught him,” the secretary said.

“Where is Doug now?” Jim asked.

“They escorted him from the building, and it’s looking like there’s going to be charges against him,” Ted said.

“I guess you told Wayne you were clueless too,” Jim asked.

“Yeah, I mean it was more or less the truth, I just said I had never authorized that document, but man I really thought we were going to be rich,” Ted said.

“Well I’d rather not be rich than to be in jail,” Jim said. 

“Yeah good point, so you want hit the course tonight, have some beers, I guess Doug is out?” Ted asked.

“Nawhh, got to get home,” Jim said.

“Well how did it go babydoll,” Pam asked while Jim was laid back on his changing table.

“It went great, I had no issues, the Pampers worked really well, I can’t believe how easy it was,” Nancy replied. 

Pam untapped Nancy’s diaper and took a completely soaked Pampers out and rolled it into a tight little ball then gave it to Nancy.  Nancy looked at the cute rolled up diaper in his hand and sniffed, he loved how the Pampers baby scent mixed with the smell of her pee.  He loved the feel of the squishy padding and the cute pictures, and he loved how little playing with his very own wet baby diaper made him feel.  He felt himself growing hard in his cage again.

“Mommy can we pwease take the cage off, pwease,” Nancy asked.

“No dearest, not until bath time, and only long enough to clean your wittle pee pee,” Pam replied.

“But Mommy, I’m so…” Nancy said huffed.

“So what baby,” Pam asked

“I’m so horny, I want to cum so bad,” Nancy said.

“That’s naughty spanking talk, and exactly why Mommy can’t let you out,” Pam said as she motioned for Nancy to raise her rear.  She spread a cute Crinklz diaper under her rear and pulled it up tight into Nancy crouch then taped it up extra tight.  “But you know what you can do,” Pam said.

“What Mommy?” Nancy asked.

“You can help Mommy make supper.”  Pam said as she tickled Nancy’s belly.

• Like 1

That was interesting. That scheme could still come back on them. Surely Doug is going to tell everyone that they were all aware of what was going on. As for using the pamper as a stuffer, I have tried that myself but found that when the pamper gets to wet it starts leaking out the sides and then the regular diaper doesn’t hold up very well because the wetness entering it is also on the edges so they both end up leaking. If you put some, actually several pin holes in the center of the pamper it allows wetness out where the other diaper can work best. You can still change the pamper when it gets to wet and still use the original diaper with the new pamper. 

Thanks for the comments.

Yeah, as I'm sure it's apparent I don't know much about big business but in this kind of story I didn't think it would make that big of a deal. Once I started trying to figure out the scheme I struggled. So the scheme went like this.  Willard in HR gets a bonus for pushing company stock as an investment and retirement savings option.  Getting inside information that the company is going bankrupt Willard decides to convince Doug to convert his retirement and benefits to the company stock, by creating a story about a merger.  He does this to get a bonus, but also as we will find out he really hates Doug.  Doug, who likes to think of himself as a major player and insider turns in the same forms for Jim/Nancy and Ted thinking he is doing them a massive solid.  He photocopies his forms changes the names and numbers, then sends them into corporate bypassing Willard.  The forms trigger an automatic investigation and it leads back to Doug and Willard.  I know it's convoluted but I have plans for Doug later.

In regards to the stuffer.  I've found that if I wear it high in the front pee leaks down to the adult diaper.   I use the tapes to tape it backwards in the front of the diaper.  I also know exactly what you are talking about and have had those leaks a few times, especially if I flood.  The pin hole thing works great.  I recently got a pattern tracing tool to speed up that process.  Thank you for the comment though because it gives me a good idea for the story!

Training Her Baby Part 30

Little Talks

“Thank you so much for the stickers idea, I can’t wait,” Pam said. 

“It’ll be fun for both of you, and it reinforces you as a parent even more in Nancy’s mind.  But you guys are doing so well, 2 weeks 24/7 in diapers and chastity and not a single orgasm?”  Cindy asked as she zipped her light jacket up against the cooling October air. The two women walked across the parking lot back to their cars from the sidewalk café.

“Well that’s not entirely true, she had a wet dream the other night, which I think is adorable,” Pam said.

Cindy laughed, “Yeah, and don’t even try to stop them, you can’t, but it’s still fun to punish them for it,” Cindy said.

“Oh good because I gave her a spanking.  Thing was she wanted to be punished for it, she felt bad for having an orgasm without permission,” Pam said and they both laughed as they stood in front of Cindy’s car.

“So what’s bothering you?” Cindy asked.

“What do you mean?” Pam replied.

“Well you called me for lunch, but you said you didn’t want to have a relationship and I haven’t heard from you in two weeks, it might just be the therapist in me but I can usually tell when someone wants to say something?” Cindy said.

“It’s just that I miss you, and I wanted to see you,” Pam said.

“Well I miss you too buttercup, have you talked to Nancy about us?” Cindy asked.

“No, I’ve been thinking about it,” Pam answered.

“You have to make Nancy understand that the love you have for her is a mother’s love, and it’s the most powerful and special love that there is.  But there’s a kind of love that she can’t give you anymore, but it doesn’t mean she’s not special,” Cindy explained.  Pam nodded and looked away.  She was aching inside with memories from the wild passion that Cindy and her had shared.  The truth was that Jim had never made her feel as good as Cindy did that night and she wanted it desperately.

“Oh and I have something else for you,” Cindy said and handed Pam a CD case from in her car.  “These are some new hypnosis for Nancy, just new stuff to help her with bed wetting, and feminization,” Cindy said.

“Oh how much do I owe you?” Pam asked.

“Please it’s on the house, just start thinking about us, and talk to Nancy, OK?” Cindy asked.

“I never stopped thinking about us,” Pam said and for a moment she thought she would lose her will and kiss her, but quickly turned to her car. 

“So you get stickers every night based on how good you were during the day.  And these are your rewards,” Pam said as she pointed at the hand written grid.  “Why don’t you read them to me.”

Nancy made a face and shuffled up to the chart and began reading, “3 stickers equals candy.  10 stickers equals soda. 20 stickers equals golf.  30 stickers equals underwear, 50 stickers equals cummies, 100 stickers equals freedom.  What does freedom mean?” Nancy asked. 

“That means you can do what you want, wear what you want, when you want,” Pam said.

“Like no more cage?” Nancy asked.

“Yeap, no more cage,” Nancy said.  She was worried she was taking a risk, she didn’t really think that Nancy wanted freedom, but she wanted to give her the opportunity to earn it. 

“Freedom for how long?” Nancy asked narrowing her eybrows.

“Until you decide you don’t want it.” Pam answered. 

Nancy smiled, she was positively glowing. “Thank you Mommy, this is so cool!”  Nancy had been spending some of her allowed computer time reading about littlespace.  Jim had been secretly wearing diapers and sissy clothes most of his life, but he’d never really felt little, or at least if he did he had no one to share it with. Over these last two weeks Nancy was becoming more and more comfortable with her role, she was talking and acting more like a little girl around Pam.  Over the course of the evening Nancy tried to earn stickers, and pointed at the chart every time she felt she deserved a sticker.  Just an hour from bed time she had earned 3 stickers.   “Mommy I want some candy, I haven’t had any candy all day,” Nancy said. 

“But baby, don’t you want to save up for something better?”  Pam asked.

“No Mommy I want candy!” Nancy said.  Pam laughed and went to the kitchen, she returned with a small bowel of gummi bears which Nancy devoured while watching cartoons. 

Pam checked her watch it was 8:30.  “OK baby, time to get you ready for bed.”

Nancy folded her hands and looked at the clock and said, “Mommy it’s so early, I want to stay up later.”

“Now fussing about bedtime is not going to earn you any stickers,” Pam said. Nancy followed behind her wife to the bathroom.  Pam began filling the tub with a bubble bath.  Knowing the routine by now Nancy spread her legs so her onesie could be unsnapped, then she raised her arms so it could be pulled over her head.  “Well surprise, look at this my little girl is wet,” Pam said as she untapped the wet diaper and rolled it up into a tight ball.  Pam took the key from around her neck and unlocked Nancy’s cage.  Nancy’s tiny white penis slid out. Nancy took her Mommy’s hand and she helped her step into the tub.  Pam cleaned up the steel cage and sit it on a towel to dry while Nancy played with a boat in the bubble bath.  She always kept a watchful eye to make sure that Nancy was keeping her hands off her princess parts.  Last week Nancy had earned several spankings by trying to play with herself during bath time. 

Nancy was dried, locked, and diapered then put in her crib just a little after 9:00.  This part of the night was becoming something that Nancy dreaded, but at the same time found very exciting, this was usually when Pam would use her to get herself off.  Sometimes it was her mouth, sometimes her hand, and sometimes it was the dildo.  Pam often liked to lotion Nancy with baby lotion and spend long minutes rubbing her nipples until Nancy would beg for release.  In the first week this was almost every night, but in the second week Pam had only used Nancy a few times.  Tonight Pam had something on her mind.

“OK Jim, we need to talk like adults now,” she said.

“Oh, umm OK, well that good, there’s something I’ve been thinking about telling you,” Jim answered.

“You always do that, you can’t stand not to be the center of attention,” Pam said with a slight laugh.

“Sorry,” Jim said.

“Anyway, I had lunch with Cindy today, I called her,” Pam said.

“OK,” Jim said trying to hide the slight annoyance.

“I’m not going to try to sugar coat this or dance around it, I want to see her,” Pam said.

“Well you saw her today,” Jim replied.

“No, you know what I mean, I want to sleep with her,” Pam said, and Jim just looked down.  “Listen, you’re my baby, you’re my greatest love, I love you so much… This is weird but I love you so much more now that you’re my little girl, but there’s something missing, there always has been.”

Jim began to cry, “I know, I’m sorry,” he said between sobs.  Pam got into the crib and used her sweatshirt to dry Jim’s eyes.  “OK, I want you to be happy,” Jim said. 

“You make me so happy darling, you have to know that, I don’t want to hurt you,” Pam said.

“OK, I understand that I can’t give you what you want, but here’s the rules,” Jim said.

“Oh now you’re giving me rules,” Pam said with a laugh.

“Just for this, no lying, no going behind each other’s backs, and if you get to see Cindy I get to see Sally,” Jim said.

“Do you mean have sex with her?” Pam asked.

Jim blushed, “I don’t… Maybe, I really just mean spend time with her, maybe go out sometime and talk.”

“Baby, you could always do that, you just had to ask, but don’t count on me unlocking you.”  Jim stuck his tongue out at her.  “Now what did you want to tell me?” Pam asked.

“Well I think I might be losing my job,” Jim said.

“What! what happened?” Pam asked. 

“Nothing happened, it’s got nothing to do with me.  Apparently, the companies going under and it’s going to be bought out, rumor is most of us will be out of a job.” Jim said.

“Oh this is terrible, it’s such a good job for you,” Pam said.

“Yeah I know, they are supposed to give us a good severance package I hear,” Jim said, neglecting to his wife all the details of Doug’s scheme.

“Do you know when?” Pam asked.

“No one knows, the entire thing could be a rumor,” Jim answered.

“Well I’m sure you’ll find another job,” Pam said.

“Yeah, I’m already starting to look,” Jim lied.  Pam hugged her baby and gave her a kiss on the forehead. She raised the side of the crib and locked it closed.  Jim was relieved he wasn’t going to be played with tonight at first then kind of sad that he wouldn’t be able pleasure his wife.

“Oh I’ve got a new CD for you tonight, sweet dreams,” Pam said and inserted the CD into the boom box on the nightstand.  A relaxing lullaby filled the room, but soon a familiar, sweet feminine voice began instructing Nancy to relax.  She had heard this one before, or at least one just like it and fell asleep.

Nancy was in a hazy room and a sexy man was checking her out.  He smiled and walked closer, she felt herself tighten up and grow warm.  His long strong arms pulled his shirt over his head revealing a muscled chest and washboard abs.  Nancy felt herself growing hot and horny.  The guy loosened his pants and a long hard cock burst out.  The stud looked deep into her eyes and said “Gong!” the sound effect woke Nancy out of the dream, and she looked around for the hot guy for a few seconds before realizing it was a dream.  “What the fuck,” Nancy said. 

“Cock, is what you need, a long hard throbbing cock on a rock hard man.  On your knees slut, that’s all you need to hear, you want that long hard cock in your mouth.”  Nancy felt her mouth water, she found her pacifier and began to suck it.  “On your knees slut,” the recording continued.  “Work that cock for everything you’re worth, suck like a hoover.”  Nancy found herself rubbing her nipples and humping against her diaper, her engorged clitty trying desperately to get some sensation, but it was useless.  “On your knees slut, a man with a real cock needs attention.  The only thing a sissy slut craves is cock, you want it in your mouth and pussy.  Nothing pleases you more then pleasing someone else.  You know that the only way you’ll ever be happy is when you’ve got a cock between your lips,” the recording continued.  She moved her hand between her legs, nothing worked.  Frustrated and defeated Nancy rolled over and squished two stuffed animals against her ears. 

What is she trying to do to me?  Nancy thought.  Eventually the file ended and was replaced by a light lullaby.  Nancy slowly fell back asleep and secretly prayed for the hot guy to return to her dreams.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sarah_Hillcrest changed the title to Training Her Baby (Part 37 added 11/29/2020)