LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How soon do you sit down

• 2 years later...

I woke up with a wet Abena M4 plastic back diaper, messed within 5 minutes, got coffee, and now sitting here with hot coffee, and a wet, warm, lumpy, squishy, and yes-stinky diaper. It doesn't get much better. I won't change for several hours, and plan to exercise in my wet and poopy diaper.

• Like 1

I can’t stand up to sit down ,all messes are either laying in bed or sitting positioned and restrained in my wheelchair .

my bowels are entirely regulated by medication from my doctor ,it always maintains the same consistency ( it says clearly on the label you will have 3 + bowel movements a day “soft formed” a diaper has a lot more resistance than a toilet filled with water , so needless to say there is no bulging log just a huge shapeless mess seeking the path of least resistance exploding up the front of my diaper .

It all depends on what I am doing as I now no longer on a solid diet I now prematurely on a baby food diet so I don’t have hard poo anymore 

it’s normal 1 hour after my meal that I normally will mess depends on what I have eating

so I could be crawling sitting or standing I normally will just go when I need 

• Like 1

If I do poo in my diaper afterwards I sit down imediatly and spread it up my crack and up the front of my diaper ,once in the clean up is not that bad.

• Like 1

I typically sit down as soon as I’m done pooping and then I’ll pee in my diaper. I just love the feeling of sitting in my mess and then flooding my diaper just like I used to when I was little except when I was little I’d have both legs in the air while I peed. 

4 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I typically sit down as soon as I’m done pooping and then I’ll pee in my diaper. I just love the feeling of sitting in my mess and then flooding my diaper just like I used to when I was little except when I was little I’d have both legs in the air while I peed. 

While sitting?!?????? That's SO CUTE!??????????

5 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

No id lie on my back with both legs in the air and pee. 

Oh okay, like in a diaper change position, BUT EXCEPT with your diapie on.?????????☺️♥️?♥️? I LIKE it!??☺️♥️???

3 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh okay, like in a diaper change position, BUT EXCEPT with your diapie on.?????????☺️♥️?♥️? I LIKE it!??☺️♥️???

Every time my mom saw me like that she instantly knew that I was wet and messy and would take me to my room and put me on my changing table (when I still had one) and I’d get a diaper change. 

3 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Every time my mom saw me like that she instantly knew that I was wet and messy and would take me to my room and put me on my changing table (when I still had one) and I’d get a diaper change. 

Do you have an changing table now buddy????? Also, do you have a wife and does she change you? I forgot, sorry if I asked before. LOL!???

2 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Do you have an changing table now buddy????? Also, do you have a wife and does she change you? I forgot, sorry if I asked before. LOL!???

I do have a folding table that we use as a changing table but I’d kill for a proper changing table that’s permanently set up with shelves underneath it that hold my spare diapers and my changing supplies. One day (hopefully soon) I will have one.  And yes my wife does change me but I usually don’t get her to change my messy diapers unless we’re out at the mall or at a park. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I do have a folding table that we use as a changing table but I’d kill for a proper changing table that’s permanently set up with shelves underneath it that hold my spare diapers and my changing supplies. One day (hopefully soon) I will have one.  And yes my wife does change me but I usually don’t get her to change my messy diapers unless we’re out at the mall or at a park. 

You mean an changing table LIKE THIS buddy?!?!?!?!??????????? LOL!???????☺️??♥️???? Why don't you get your wife to change your messy diapers?!??☺️?????♥️??? LOL!????? I would!????

XToQ3v.gif

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
On 10/11/2018 at 4:37 PM, Joep said:

Am I the only one that enjoys the feeling of squishing right after even though the bulge is so much fun? Leave your thoughts.

No, you're definitely NOT the only one buddy! I LOVE it so much too!!!!!???????????????♥️?????? I would LOVE to drop a big load in the seat of my diaper and sit on it like the one year old toddler that I am on the inside. And then squish it and crinkle it around in my diapee, and have my big baby butt sitting on that big load of poo-poo in my diaper!????☺️?????? I know I would feel like SUCH a BABY if I did that. ESPECIALLY in the living room playing with some of my toys from my toy chest while Daddy watches over Me!!!!??????????♥️????☺️

On 5/16/2022 at 5:16 PM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

You mean an changing table LIKE THIS buddy?!?!?!?!??????????? LOL!???????☺️??♥️???? Why don't you get your wife to change your messy diapers?!??☺️?????♥️??? LOL!????? I would!????

XToQ3v.gif

That's really a nice changing table.  Good job

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Spanky said:

That's really a nice changing table.  Good job

That's actually NOT mine. I just found it on Twitter. It DOES look nice though!???????♥️?☺️???♥️????♥️?????

• 3 months later...

I'm one of those people who enjoys pooping in my diaper after I've pooped in my diaper I feel for the bulge in the back of my diaper then I jump and land on my butt and feel my big bulge squish in my diaper and I bounce up and down on it I've even sat on someone's face and squished it on their face and bounced on their face and not got off their face because it's more comfortable sitting on someone's face with a poopy diaper ?? 

• Like 1
On 5/16/2022 at 2:16 PM, Little Spider said:

XToQ3v.gif

Yes like that one. I miss having a nursery and being pushed around in a stroller with my diapers on full display for everyone to see. I miss crawling around in just a tee shirt and my diaper no matter who was around and wetting and messing my diaper without a care in the world, having mommy change me no matter where we were. I love my wife/mommy but she is physically handicapped and so I end up taking care of her a lot more often than she takes care of me. I guess I just miss spending more time as a baby than I get to do now. 

• Like 2