LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tales From the Bureau (Diaper Dimension) Chapter 17 Updated 7/23/23

Chapter 17

Sandy enjoyed the finger painting. It was nice to just stick her fingers into the pots of paint and let them glide over the paper. The feel of the paint on her hands and how it squished between her fingers brought her back to her childhood, but like every time she thought about her childhood she frowned. The loneliness of her childhood was a constant and that followed her well into her teens, her parents were practically nonexistent in her life. Sandy looked down at the little stick figure family that she had made, and was about to take a big glob of red paint to it when Michelle interrupted her. 

“You made us!” Michelle exclaimed as she leaned on Sandy to get a better look at the picture. Sandy had made a little green hill with some stick people on it and a yellow sun in the top left corner.

“What? No… I was just trying to make a nice picture. That’s it.” Sandy sighed as she turned away and wiped the globe of red paint off of her hands with a paper towel, though her hands were stained red. 

“No, you made us. See, there is Mommy, Daddy, me, and you.” Michelle said as she pointed to the stick figures, two of them were distinctly bigger than the other two, Sandy had even given the two little ones hair that matched Michelle and herself, brown and black respectively. 

“I did… I did make us.” Sandy stared at the paper and paint. After a few seconds light tears started to well up in her eyes as she realized that she had painted four figures and not three as she had thought. She had painted her family. 

“Awww, that is such a cute picture.” Luna smiled as she looked over from her geometric rainbow patterned piece. The amazon had used her nails to get the fine outlines before using her fingers to fill it in, “Are you done with it? I can put it on the drying table and then you can start another one if you want.” Luna said before noticing Sandy was starting to tear up, “What’s wrong sweetie?” 

Sandy just shook her head and rubbed her eyes with her arm, “Nothing, I’m fine. C-could you put it on the drying table, I wanna show my…” Sandy paused for a bit, “My family.” 

Lunda nodded and smiled. Just as she was about to pick the paper up she noticed something missing from the paper, “Sweetie, you haven’t signed the painting yet silly.”

“Signed it?” Sandy looked at the paper, but before she could say anything else Luna had already grabbed her hand.

“What color do you want to sign it with sweetie?”  Luna cooed as she gently guided Sandy’s pointer finger towards the paint pots. 

“Um… red!” Sandy blurted out the first color that came to her mind, it was probably red because that was the last color she had put on her finger even though she had not actually used it for what she had intended to. 

“That's a good color.” Luna gently dipped Sandy’s hand into the pot before bringing it over to the bottom left corner of the paper, “Do you know how to spell your name?” 

Sandy nodded, “Yeah, of course.” Sandy took offense to the question. She could still spell her name, stuff like that she couldn’t have forgotten, “It’s S then A then N then D then Y!” Sandy smirked a bit at Luna.

Luna chuckled a bit, “Very good sweetie, but can you write that?” Luna smiled. She had seen littles with expressions like Sandy’s, so confident in their abilities only to be surprised when they found out that their writing skills had degraded from minimal use. 

“Um…” Sandy looked down at the paper. She could picture the letters in her mind but they were fuzzy and she couldn’t picture the exact way to make them. She couldn't believe that her writing skills had degraded so much, “Help please.” 

Luna smiled and gently placed her fingers around Sandy’s paint covered pointer finger, “Now, let's start with the S. It's like a snake, S for snake.” Luna slowly moved Sandy’s finger along the paper so that it made an S. 

“S for snake.” Sandy mumbled as she let the amazon move her finger. She should know this, she really should. 

“Good girl!” Luna praised the little, “Now we are going to move to the A. It looks like a roof. So, A for a roof.” Luna said as guided the finger so that it made an A on the paper.

Ms.Hearth looked over at Luna and raised an eyebrow at the example she had used. It was unique to say the least. She would have to talk to Luna about that later. 

“Next is N. It looks like someone sitting down and getting ready for nap time. So, N is for nap.” Luna smiled, she was proud of herself for thinking about these on the fly. Typically stuff like this was the domain of Cecil or Ms.Hearth, but even then teaching littles anything beyond the very basics was a bit frowned upon by some. Luna gently moved Sandy’s finger to form the N.

Sandy watched as Luna guided her hand across the paper. She was remembering the little lesson that Luna was giving her, “Snake, a roof, Nap.” Sandy thought to herself.

“Now, D looks like a diaper, D for diaper.” Luna chuckled a bit as she moved Sandy’s finger. That was an easy one for even a little to comprehend. The next one would be a bit more difficult, “Now for the Y…. lets see.” Luna paused for a second, “It looks like someone taking a very big yawn, so Y is for yawn.” Luna nodded a bit to assure herself as she moved Sandy’s hand across the paper to form the Y. 

“That's it, right?” Sandy looked up at Luna. She was running the pattern through her mind a few times, “Snake, a roof, nap, diaper, yawn.” Sandy thought.

“Yep, that’s it. I'm very proud of you for writing your name and I bet your mommy and daddy will be as well. Now, I am going to take this to the drying table, okay?” Luna smiled and pet Sandy on the head before picking up the paper and carrying it over to the table. Ms.Hearth met her at the table.

“A roof, really?” Ms.Hearth crossed her arm and shook her head, more in amusement than being actually upset at Luna. 

“I had to think on my feet, it is not my fault that a capital A looks like a roof.” Luna rolled her eyes before glancing over to the office doors, “Have you heard anything from Cecil, she has been in there for a bit.” 

Ms.Hearth dismissed Luna’s concerns, “Cecil knows what she is doing. She should be just letting Lilly to relax and then she will coax her out of the sweatshirt.” Ms.Hearth smiled at Luna, “But, if it will make you feel better I will go check up on them, okay?” 

Luna smiled a bit, “Thank you. I’m sorry about worrying over Lilly when we have so many other littles to look after. I just can’t help but want to give her that extra bit of attention because well.” Luna sighed a bit before being cut off by her boss. 

“She is different.” Ms.Hearth nodded a bit, “I get it, I do.” Ms.Hearth gave Luna a few pats on the head, “I trust Cecil and I know for a fact that you do too. How long have you known each other?” 

“Nearly five years now.” Luna nodded a bit in response to Ms.Hearth. She did trust Cecil, she was one of her best friends in the world, “You’re right, I was being foolish.”

Ms.Hearth shook her head, “No you were not. You were being caring and that is what we expect of you here.” Ms.Hearth smiled a bit, “Now, I am going to go check on Cecil and Lilly. Can I trust you to hold down the fort?” 

“Yes Ma’am!” Luna smiled at her boss. 

“Atta girl.” Ms.Hearth smiled and ruffled Luna’s hair before entering her office and shutting the door behind her. 

Luna nodded a few times and smiled to herself before getting back to checking on the littles. 

After Luna had taken her piece of paper to the drying table, Sandy was given another piece of paper, but she didn’t really feel like painting anymore. She was too busy thinking about what would happen during the trip to Earth. After Luna had helped her with her spelling she started to try and go through her mind to figure out what other skills she had lost or were degrading since she had entered the care of her amazons. She had only been in Amazonia for a few weeks at the most, right? Sandy ran through her memories from when she first arrived in the dimension to where she was now.

Sandy remembered her pre dimension orientation, the bus ride into the dimension, and there was this guy that she talked to. She couldn’t remember his name, he had kinda blonde frizzy hair, maybe. Sandy shook her head a bit, she met him in passing so it wasn’t a big deal if she didn’t totally remember him. 

“Whatcha doing?” Charlie asked, disrupting Sandy’s concentration. 

“I’m trying to think. I’m trying to see if I can remember everything that has happened since I left Earth.” Sandy sighed a bit, she could remember the big things that had happened: her finding Michelle, her shooting that amazon at the festival, and then her waking up in her new home. After that her memories get fuzzy, she could remember bits and pieces but not much beyond that.

“You sure? Cause it looks like you are trying to pee.” Charlie shrugged a bit before her vision was drawn to the office door opening and two amazons emerging. The tomboy could just make out a little resting in the arms of one of the amazons, “Lilly!” Charlie smiled and ran towards the two amazons. Sandy was amazed, she had never seen a diapered little move that fast. She knew that Charlie was diapered, she had seen the outline in the girl’s overalls when she bent over.

“How is she that fast?” Sandy stared in amazement as Charlie made her way to the amazons’ side. 

“Thin diapers.” Michelle answered as she cleaned her hands with a paper towel, “Her amazons keep her in relatively thin diapers, at least compared to us.” Michelle smiled a bit as she saw Lilly, “Thinner diapers means more frequent diaper changes, which is supposed to help deepen the bond between amazon and little, plus she likes running around which helps her burn off energy.” Michelle shrugged a bit, “She likes them so I guess they work.” 

“Makes sense I guess.” Sandy nodded, she didn’t think Charlie’s diapers were any different from her and Michelle’s, but then again whenever Charlie needed a change it's not like Sandy was paying attention, quite the opposite. 

Sandy smiled a bit as she watched Charlie jump around and try and talk with Lilly who was resting in Cecil’s arms, sans sweatshirt. It seems that whatever had gone on inside the office had convinced Lilly to not be a crying mess at the prospect of not wearing her sweatshirt, “Lilly looks better.” 

“Look who wanted to join you girls.” Cecil smiled as she walked towards Michelle and Sandy’s table, “It took a bit of talking but Lilly feels much better now, isn’t that right sweetie?” 

Lilly nodded a bit and rubbed her eyes a bit. It did seem like the little had been crying a bit. Lilly’s eyes were slightly red and puffy but not terribly so. To an amazon, littles were an overly emotional bunch so crying was to be expected. 

“Are you feeling better now?” Charlie asked, any nervous energy left in the girl was finding its way out of the little in the form of little hops Charlie was using to try and get a better look at Lilly.

“Yeah, I’m better now. Thank you.” Lilly smiled softly as Cecil set her down next to the table. Lilly was now wearing a soft gray t-shirt that came down to just about her sweat pants, allowing for Sandy to see the very top of the girl’s diaper. 

“Alright girls, do you think that you can help Lilly get started with her painting?” Cecil asked the assembled littles as she helped Lilly into one of the plastic chairs.

“Yeah!” Charlie replied, happy to have her friend back. Within seconds Charlie had moved most of the painting supplies to where Lilly had sat down, “Feeling better Lilly?” 

“Yeah, Cecil calmed me down and then we talked for a bit.” Lilly smiled softly as she started to stick her fingers in a pot of green paint.

“What kinda stuff?” Charlie asked as she hovered around Lilly’s shoulders.

“Stuff stuff.” Lilly just shrugged a bit, it seemed like the little didn’t really want to talk about it. Seeing this, Sandy decided to intervene.

“Hey, Charlie. Why don’t you help Ash with her finger painting? It looks like she could learn a thing or two from you.” Sandy said as she glanced over at the new little, a look of mild annoyance spread across Ash’s face. 

“What? I don’t need any help!” Ash piped up as Charlie quickly switched from hovering around Lilly to hovering around Ash.

“Sure ya do! Look you can put some purple right there and then some blue right there!” Charlie smiled as she started to point and gesture to various spots on Ash’s paper.

“Thanks for the diversion. Charlie means well but, she can get a bit… into it.” Michelle whispered to Sandy as they watched Lilly slowly start to move her finger across the paper.

“No problem Michelle.” Sandy smiled and gave Michelle a quick peck on the cheek eliciting some giggles from the girl, “I’m always good at distractions.” 

Michelle smirked and gently shook her head, “Just try not to tick off the amazons.” 

“I’ll do my best.” She gently booped Michelle’s nose leaving a speck of red paint on the girl’s nose. 

“Hey!” Michelle giggled and dipped her finger into the green paint before booping Sandy’s nose leaving a similar dot.   

Sandy smirked and poked Michelle’s face a few more times leaving a few more dots on paint, “There, now you are a masterpiece.” Sandy giggled and stuck her tongue out.

“I’ll show you a masterpiece.” Michelle raised her voice and got some of the green paint on her hand before lunging for Sandy.

------------------------

Ms.Hearth looked down at the two paint splattered littles before her desk. The amazon massaged her temples with her hands as she watched Luna try and clean the girls with wet wipes, a pile of multicolored stained wipes already accumulating on the ground. The older amazon inhaled deeply, “Luna, please explain what happened.” 

“So sorry ma’am!” Luna apologized as she kept trying to clean the girls’ skin of paint. She had given up trying to clean the now paint stained clothes which now laid in a pile by the desk leaving the littles in only their now paint stained diapers, “I turned my back to move some paintings to the drying table and when I turn around they are splashing paint on each other, “So sorry, ma’am. I mess up! Please don’t fire me!” Luna started to tear up as she frantically tried to clean the girl’s up. 

Ms. Hearth held up a hand, “Luna, stop. Take a deep breath, hold it, count to ten, and then exhale.” The older woman ordered, “I’m not going to fire you.” 

Luna nodded and did as she was instructed. She repeated the process a few times before wiping her eyes, “I’m sorry. It was a mistake and it won't happen again.” 

Ms. Hearth nodded, “I know dear. To be honest it is honestly impressive that they managed to get their clothes dirty even though they were wearing smocks. Just goes to show how littles are, you can’t keep your eyes off them for a second when messy substances are involved.” The woman smiled, “Let this be a learning experience dear, you can head back out, I will deal with these two personally.”

“Yes ma’am.” Luna nodded as she gathered up the stained wet wipes and exited the office. 

“Now then.” The amazon couldn’t help but smile at the two littles, “What am I going to do with you two?” 

END OF CHAPTER

• Like 8
  • superfunnel changed the title to Tales From the Bureau (Diaper Dimension) Chapter 17 Updated 7/23/23

Holy necrostory!!!!! So glad to see you back!!!! I had given up on this ever continuing, so excited to see an update!

Great chapter too!!!! Now I'm going to have to re-read this all again at some point!