LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Members In Texas

Saotome

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest LuvDiapers

I live very close to Dallas, and would love to meet another diaper lover to share the fun with.. I have always loved diapers since I can remember..

I have as of yet ever met or spent any time with someone that liked them as it is a well kept secret.. hehe

Would love to meet someone sometime to maybe waddle around with.. I am often in the Dallas, austin area as I drive a semi truck to those locations and spend the night there weekly..

And no I am not one of those dirty fat discusting truck drivers lol.. I am 40 years old 170lbs 5'9 with a well kept diaper fetish.. I always have a few diapers on the truck lol.. Only time I get to wear them!!

Anyway, I am new to this forum and thought i would say hello...

E-Mail me to chat if you like tgoldthorn@gmail.com

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not a baby in any way shape or form.

SA is too far away from me Most of the diaper women in the DFW area are lesbians. It sucks. I actually plotted out a little map, and those closest in distance to me are always like "GUYS DONT BOTHER MESSAGING ME" in their myspace profile.

HI EVERYONE MY NAME IS NANO IAM FROM DALLAS IAM NEW 2 THIS PART OF DD AOL NEVER LET ME CONNECT HERE BUT NOW IAM IN LOL IAM 21 STRAIGHT MALE FROM THE OAK CLIFF AREA .... NEVER DONE A MUNCH SOUNDS INTERESTING! OH I WAS READING THRU THIS TREAD AND THIS QUOTED ITEM IS TRUE THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME THING ! SO FAR IVE ONLY CONNTACTED WITH LIEK 5 CHICKS BUT THERE FROM OTHER CONTTRIES, MEXICO ,CANADA, SPAIN AND UK , ITS HARD TO FIND A FEMALE IN THE DALLAS AREA SOMETIMES I JUST FEEL LIKE ADVERTISTING SIGNS SAYING WEAR DIPAERS WANT TO GO TO THIS WEBSITE ! LOL BUT UH I DONT WANA GET INTROUBLE!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i'm in the hub town of grand prairie it is sad though i see in this post maybe one girl the rest are either transgender or boys only one female.

i think it's hard both ways women don't post cause guys talk to them and say change my diapers or let me change your diapers or they go all out trying to impose diapers into the conversation. Instead of talking to them normal and sad thing is they do the same with other guys. Which in itself is gay.

I don't mind talking to guys into diapers about new brands they think i should try or where to get them cheap but i don't want 100% of the topics being about this. 10-20% that's all.

• 4 weeks later...