LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Members In Texas

Saotome

Guest dan_in_tx

First off before I start this isn't a message for a relationship because I am already married. I am just curious as to who here is from Texas and such. I've talked to a few people before, but haven't seen them in a while so interested if there are others here.

I am from Texas. Live near Austin and I am married also. Would like to chat with others i n the lone star state and see if we can't get us a munch going!

I've always been nervous about actually meeting anyone with my interests. My wife goes along with my desire to have her wear, but I really don't know how she would react to meeting others. I think if I did meet people I would have to do it alone because nobody else in my life knows about this.

Any other texans out there?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well meeting people can be scary. I am not sure if you meant that they tried hitting you or you just weren't comfortable being around non straight people, but personally it doesn't bother me what anyones preference is. It's cool to see others posting here though. I figure Texas is pretty big so we have to have more members than this heh.

Well meeting people can be scary. I am not sure if you meant that they tried hitting you or you just weren't comfortable being around non straight people, but personally it doesn't bother me what anyones preference is. It's cool to see others posting here though. I figure Texas is pretty big so we have to have more members than this heh.

There actually seems to be a pretty large amount around for Austin area given the population.....

• 1 month later...

Im in houston and there are a freakin ton of us here. The thing is though that most are diaperfurs and babyfurs. Its really cool to have another straight professional guy to be able to hang out with in the fetish. As for my friends sexuality though I could care less. The friends I hang out with most often arent straight and theres no conflict whatsoever. You just gotta pick the right friends.

• 2 months later...

53 yo ab/dl in Dallas that has only recently met two other ab's and one of them's wife/mommy! It is very hard to meet up with em here in Dallas for some reason, but i know there's gotta be a bunch of us around! I am looking for a daddy by the way, have had a mommy in the past and it was awesome. but want to experience my gender's TLC for baby!

am married but wife has no knowledge of my "secret life". Sure would be nice to expand my local horizons!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im in houston and there are a freakin ton of us here. The thing is though that most are diaperfurs and babyfurs. Its really cool to have another straight professional guy to be able to hang out with in the fetish. As for my friends sexuality though I could care less. The friends I hang out with most often arent straight and theres no conflict whatsoever. You just gotta pick the right friends.

I hear these rumors but I have yet to meet another ab/dl face to face. I'm anywhere between Houston and Dallas. =)

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Mansfield, Tx. I am a DL, not married, and I recently broke up with my GF.

HAH! I live in Mansfield too actually.

What's funny, is I've been through the myspace ab/dl group profiles that live in tx, like, ALL of them. And it seems the closer that AB/DL women live to me, the more gay they get. I'm serious. It sucks. I get no lub :P

I live near San Antonio, but am more interested in incontinent guys or bedwetters than babying them.

HAH! I live in Mansfield too actually.

What's funny, is I've been through the myspace ab/dl group profiles that live in tx, like, ALL of them. And it seems the closer that AB/DL straight or bi women live to me, the more gay they get. I'm serious. It sucks. I get no lub :P

I'm not a baby in any way shape or form.

SA is too far away from me Most of the diaper women in the DFW area are lesbians. It sucks. I actually plotted out a little map, and those closest in distance to me are always like "GUYS DONT BOTHER MESSAGING ME" in their myspace profile.

• 1 month later...

Wow, ya'll seem to all be south of me. I'm up in the Texoma area, up around wichita falls. I'd like to meet at least one person near me thats into diapers. Anyone else up around me?

• 2 weeks later...