LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CTDC bear hugz/sweet dreams

I just got a pack of the new bear hugz diapers from CTDC and they are amazingly soft and crinkly and have Velcro tapes that are even better than the ones found on tykables also they have a 5000 ml absorption and tall standing leak guards as well as a fantastic nursery print featuring clouds and bears in pastel colors they look so cute that my girlfriend won't even let me wear my PUL pants over them so she can see me in them 

Got mine today. These are really nice diapers! Super soft plastic , great velcro tapes, cute print! 

They kinda remind me of tykables overnights fit, but a little more padding. and softer shell.

And who doesn't like teddy bears!!

Now to test them out  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wearing one right now. I agree with the comparisons to Tykables Overnights. It's been a while since I've tried a Bambino Magnifico, but that was something else that came to mind.

• 4 weeks later...

Update I was at CTDC today and they said they will not be making CTDC bear hugz anymore he did hint however that the print MAY  live on he didn't say anything for sure or say how the print may live on he just said it MIGHT so if you want to try CTDC bear hugz get them while you can they said there is at least 13000 diapers that still havent sold yet 

Disclaimer I'm only saying what I was told today as best as I can remember what he said 

Please don't quote this post as the word of CTDC because I am just a customer and I am only repeating my interpretation of what I was told while I was at CTDC 

When I got them, I didn't like how they fit and the hip sizes are off. The rise is too big and I didn't like how the plastic on the top poked in my skin when I had the top folded down. The bottom stab had started to rip from the plastic over time. The upper tabs were too close together. It felt like I had ordered a large than a medium. I wish they made a smaller size. But they do hold a lot and I had to change because it got too smelly from the urine. 

1 hour ago, Warmwetandcozy said:

Update I was at CTDC today and they said they will not be making CTDC bear hugz anymore he did hint however that the print MAY  live on he didn't say anything for sure or say how the print may live on he just said it MIGHT so if you want to try CTDC bear hugz get them while you can they said there is at least 13000 diapers that still havent sold yet 

Disclaimer I'm only saying what I was told today as best as I can remember what he said 

Please don't quote this post as the word of CTDC because I am just a customer and I am only repeating my interpretation of what I was told while I was at CTDC 

Did he say why they won't make them anymore? 

Cost of shipping if he gives free shipping at the current price he doesn't make anything if he ups the price to allow for free shipping he fears no one will buy them if he charges for shipping again people will complain he told me he'd had nothing but positive reviews of the new diaper and me and my girlfriend have both used them and we never had any of the issues you mentioned but he also said getting them made was a huge hassle that he doesn't want to go through again 

• 3 months later...

adding to this. i feel bear hugz are the pinnacle of what abdl diapers should be. they're excellent all around in print, leg guards, capacity, tapes, and feel. its also run by fantastic people. the only negative thing about this diaper is logistics/pricing/shipping at no fault of CTDC. 

its truly unfortunate this style and type of diaper, which i feel to be perfect, will be discontinued because of "money reasons"

as for sizing, were all different and no one diaper fits all :( i feel that the high rise adds to the little feeling, if you're wearing a blatant abdl diaper that babyish you're not trying to be stealth, you're trying to be little and the diaper does just that.

this diaper deserves so much more, what can i say besides im completely in love with them and everyone should at least try them.

• 1 month later...