LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pick Your Battles - Eps. 10 by bbykimmy!

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Might want to give this chapter a little time to sink in/for people to comment. Maybe wait till tomorrow?

Oh please Kimmy, no more smut today!

SAID NO ONE EVER.

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Th-th-that's not... what I was trying to.... what I meant to say... ah geez! :blush:

HEY EVERYONE.

Trip thinks I shouldn't share any smut today.  What do you think about that?

4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

HEY EVERYONE.

*curls up into a ball and awaits the wrath of the impending angry mob.* 

2 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

HEY EVERYONE.

I think that one today and one tomorrow is better than two today and none tomorrow :P

#standwithtrip

3 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

Ok so while Trip might be reasonable... I’m definitely the person who’s eats all the cookies at once instead of spreading them out Day to Day because... we’ll... they’re cookies! 

Sorry Trip! 

I mean I am a self admited binger, but if you offer me two small cookies today or one today and tomorrow I would rather spread out the little I have over a longer period.

21 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

How aboutttt we eat both the cookies today! And then beg for more cookies tomorrow!

This is the Sophie philosophy! :D 

ALSO I am going to nag Pudding to write a personal story too. ^_^ She has very many from her club days.

4 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

At @bbykimmy's suggestion (actually at her constant badgering!!) I put up a second episode of Pick Your Battles.  This happened last night actually.

Also Kimmy and I decided to turn it into a series of our real-life events.  The episodes have nothing to do with one another so you can pick and choose which ones you read.  She'll be posting chapter three and if I understand correctly, it will have something to do with her new straightjacket. ^_^ 

Make sure to like & comment!

-------

Pick Your Battles: Episode 2
(Or: Teasing Pudding has dire consequences!)
By Sophie

Okay that's the first time in a while I've had a spontaneous..... reaction. Other than full agro anyways. :blush: Nice Job @Sophie ♥ also who new @Pudding was so scary?

10 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

ALSO I am going to nag Pudding to write a personal story too. ^_^ She has very many from her club days.

YES!!!

Also, idea for an entry: 80% of it is about Sophie getting the best of Pudding, And then near the end it turns out it was actually just Sophie writing a naughty fantasy, much to Puddings bemusement, and ends with Pudding reminding Sophie who the REAL boss is!

It would be a story within a story!

Story-ception!

5 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

also who new @Pudding was so scary?

I knew. She's the one who wrote characters like Ginger and Adele. :blink:

6 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh sweet Baldur.

13 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Pudding is a terrifying entity...

Though she isn't always the dom!  I remember a particular night where I had her playing on the floor with her trains because she was so far regressed. ;) 

4 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Pudding is a terrifying entity...

Though she isn't always the dom!  I remember a particular night where I had her playing on the floor with her trains because she was so far regressed. ;) 

Ladies and gentlemen, we have episode 4. :)

I'm gonna try something different, but hopefully equally lewd.  This is an experience that happened to me on Sunday night, but YOU'RE going to be me for this one.  I've been writing some in the second person lately, and maybe it'll give you a taste of what it's like to be me.

Also, I think I ruined some of the smuttiness of the game with the introspection... but I'mma leave it and I'll make up for it later.

Pick Your Battles: Episode 3
(Or: Be careful what you wish for)

It's hard for you not to feel disappointed.  Your new toys came in, but they sat in the box in the closet unloved, unused.  You had resisted the urge to try on the straitjacket, even though you wanted to more than anything.  Four new toys waited, four new joys of adventure and confinement.  She'd never understand what it meant to you inside, she couldn't feel your feelings, but you do your best to share them.

You politely requested her attention tonight, but she had a hard day.

And now you sit alone, on the couch, feeling rejected.

Your heart hurts.  She doesn't want to play.  So you write.  Writing almost always feels good, and your fingers fly across the keys, weaving tales that will leave your readers, your fans, your friends, tingling and wanting more.  That's where the joy comes from, knowing that something that didn't exist before you made it can bring real feeling to others, be it joy or sadness or maybe something a little dirtier.

You smile to yourself at that thought and go back to your latest tale of diapers and love.

She never comes out of the bedroom, you sit on the couch until midnight.  Until one.

It's not you she's rejecting, part of you knows that - she's tired, she had a hard day.  Not everyone has your energy level, it's just hard for you to accept.  Everyone looks at you like you're crazy when you tell them that you just learned that your energy level is abnormal.  Your friends all act like it's as normal as a second head.  But it's normal to you - sleep sucks.  How is it normal to want to lay down in a comatose state for a third of the day and potentially vividly hallucinate?  It doesn't make sense that you're the weird one.

Eventually, your body wins and you sleep.

The next day comes and goes and even though you hope she'll want to play, you push those thoughts away.

Nobody likes a nag.

You've got to pick your battles after all.  You want to play with your toys, you want it desperately... but her feelings are just as important as yours, and if she's not feeling up to it, you'll just have to be patient.  If you choose this battle, if you choose to "make it a thing", you might get what you want... but if she doesn't enjoy it, you'll be able to tell, and it feels very not good when that happens.

You've lived that enough.

So when she tells you that night to get your box of toys, you aren't ready for it.  Your heart skips a beat and you ask her to repeat herself.

"I said, get your toys," she says from her seat on the bed you've shared for many years.  "You've been a good girl today, we should at least look at what you bought with your allowance."

Suddenly, your mouth is dry.  You stammer and ask if she's sure, you give her every opportunity to change her mind, but her eyes narrow at your dissembling.  You've been given your orders.  Your hands tremble as you go to the bedroom closet and get your little box of toys.

You set it on the bed and show each one to your mommy, your wife, your lover, your everything.  She watches, reading you, drinking in your every inflection and tremble.  She's your predator, your dominant.

"Well?" she asks, "Clothes off.  Down to your diaper."

It was good that you chose not to fight that battle - not fighting led to exactly the outcome you wanted.  Your love just needed her own time, and now you were going to reap the rewards of your patience.  You stripped, foolishly covering your breasts as you always did - she was going to play with them if she wanted to play with them, you didn't really have a say.  You're a small person, they're barely a handful.  Easy to hide.

"Arms up," she commands after loosening the mile of strong, black shoelace strung up the back of the vibrant pink jacket.  Your heart is really pounding now and you obey, sitting on the bed before her and raising your arms, feeling the satin lining of the jacket slip down over you.  Once your arms are in the sleeves, she grabs you by the shoulders and turns you around on the bed.  There's a joyful heat between your legs as she runs her hands along your shoulders.

You're trapped.

"Someone has been a brat today," she lies.  You were very good today, but what was the fun in that?  No, the fun was in punishment - and a made up reason was even better than a real one, it came without any tinge of guilt.  "Someone has been a very, very bad girl."

The straitjacket feels tight and confining around you, though the satin is smooth and soft.  It's very warm as your hands rest in the inescapable sleeves - and you are suddenly very, very glad that you decided against the earlier urge to try it on alone.  You absolutely would have been stuck.  The jacket already feels confining, and she hasn't even done up the buckles yet.

"Where did my princess go?" she asks, her voice a growl in your ear and suddenly, you feel the lace being pulled taut at the bottom of the jacket, at your waist.  Your eyes widen though she can't see it.  The action, the laces tightening, has a voice all its own.  She tugs again and you hear the laces calling to you:  MINE.  She works her way up the back of the jacket, tugging periodically to tighten them like you used to back when you wore tall combat boots.  Tug, tighten, MINE.  Tug, tighten, MINE.  She doesn't even have to say it, her hands are saying it, the jacket is saying it, and with every pull you know it to be the truth.

You are hers.

"All I see," MINE.  "Is a brat."  MINE.

When the laces are tightened from waist to neck, the jacket feels twice as confining as it did before... and then the buckles start.  Beginning at the shoulder blades and going down, down, back to your waist.  You're lightheaded from the feelings.  She knows your every button.

And then your arms are being drawn across your body, and buckled together behind you.

Now you're really trapped.

But the coup de grace is the collar.  The jacket has one more buckle, right around the throat.  Nothing makes you feel more like a pet, more like an object, more like a slave, than the collar.  And it seems the straitjacket is no different.

The buckles are done.  The laces are tied.  Your arms are trapped.

She turns you around again and looks you in the face, your legs splayed out before you, your diaper exposed.

You didn't expect the gag to come next.

The soft leather ball is stuffed atop your tongue, the mask over your chin and lips, leaving you less than human, four metal studs resting where your mouth should be.  The buckles are done, the laces are tied.

And now you can't even beg.

"And the wonderful thing is... " she smiles at you, "you did this to yourself.  You bought the jacket.  You were a massive brat all day.  And this is your punishment.  You're thirty-six now.  I think a thirty-six minute time-out in your jacket sounds about right?"  With one finger, she shoves you backwards on the bed.

"It's not fair!" you scream into the gag.  "I didn't do it!  I didn't do anything!"  You thrash and kick your feet.  If you're going to be "punished" for being a brat, you might as well be a brat.

"Aww," she mocks you.  "Someone is too Little to talk now.  Someday you'll grow up and learn some words."

It's almost too much for you.  Her hand is on your inner thigh now.

"My rotten little brat," she teases.  "You'll be mine forever."

Sometimes you pick the battle... sometimes the battle picks you.

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Sometimes you pick the battle... sometimes the battle picks you.

o////////o 

Umm..

Remember how I said straightjackets weren't sexy?  Yes I may have to amend that now...

Jeeze, Kimmy.  Way to show me up!  As amazing as always. ^_^ And I think the introspection and the "waiting" and patience in the beginning only made the outcome MORE worth it.  So I'm glad you included that part! 

Okay I'm actually busy today so I'll talk to you tomorrow! *hugs*

~Sophie

Omg, I love this so much, what was originally suppose to be a short story turning into a blushy war between my two favorite writers.

I squish on both of you Kimmy and Sophie. :P I learned that here too, what a cute way to say friend crush!

Also that shark onesie :blink: I NEED IT! You look so cute in it!

34 minutes ago, foofybabykitten said:

I was actually looking at this onesie on Amazon the other day. But sadly the £30 pricetag is a little out of my range. The light blue one (with sleaves) seems to be £18 in the small size so I may have to see if small fits me.

11 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

Yes! Episode 3!!! Does this mean we’ll have to beg tomorrow then for another story?

Yes, if we focus all of our energy on begging @Pudding maybe it may work :P

1 hour ago, HyperShark said:

I was actually looking at this onesie on Amazon the other day. But sadly the £30 pricetag is a little out of my range. The light blue one (with sleaves) seems to be £18 in the small size so I may have to see if small fits me.

Yes, if we focus all of our energy on begging @Pudding maybe it may work :P

I want to hear from Pudding too, add me to that tally.

Kachan buys me the PJs on Amazon, I have probably 10 different ones now.  I've been meaning to take pictures with the unicorn onesie and maybe my paci in my mouth (I have a really nice paci) but I just haven't yet.

I do have another story I can tell, one that I told once somewhere else but I could totally rewrite it with more detail... but it's not my turn ;)

Joking aside, I wouldn't expect this thing to get updated daily.  We're literally writing these right before they get posted.  It's mostly a result of us teasing each other via a chat app.

3 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

o////////o 

Umm..

Remember how I said straightjackets weren't sexy?  Yes I may have to amend that now...

Jeeze, Kimmy.  Way to show me up!  As amazing as always. ^_^ And I think the introspection and the "waiting" and patience in the beginning only made the outcome MORE worth it.  So I'm glad you included that part! 

Okay I'm actually busy today so I'll talk to you tomorrow! *hugs*

~Sophie

I don't think I showed you up, I did something stylistically different, but your entries were just as good and blushy as mine.  Yours were much more about regression and ageplay, mine was much more about bondage and submission.  I especially loved the line about how the world felt much bigger after you were subdued <3  That's the best feeling and you captured it beautifully.

My next one will have a much Littler feel to it... when it's my turn again ;)

Also mine got ZERO LIKES.  You beat me again today :P

12 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Also mine got ZERO LIKES.  You beat me again today :P

Sadly I had ran out of likes earlier. Luckily I have one now so at least you have one. :P

You had a chance to see what I sent you over PM?

10 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

Sadly I had ran out of likes earlier. Luckily I have one now so at least you have one. :P

You had a chance to see what I sent you over PM?

I did!  Replied <3

3 hours ago, HyperShark said:

I really love the choice of second person in this one, definitely makes it more effective!

Did you feel like me for just a moment?  ;)

2 hours ago, foofybabykitten said:

Omg, I love this so much, what was originally suppose to be a short story turning into a blushy war between my two favorite writers.

I squish on both of you Kimmy and Sophie. :P I learned that here too, what a cute way to say friend crush!

omg

So many squishes... thank you so much <3

Awww, I'm one of your two favorite writers!?  I'm in good company with Sophie.  She's a lot of fun, we've been friends for a whole like 3 days now and I'm having a blast :D

Kachan likes me in cute PJs, I'll try to take some pics of some of my other ones soon!

54 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

omg

So many squishes... thank you so much <3

Awww, I'm one of your two favorite writers!?  I'm in good company with Sophie.  She's a lot of fun, we've been friends for a whole like 3 days now and I'm having a blast :D

Kachan likes me in cute PJs, I'll try to take some pics of some of my other ones soon!

Honestly I'd love to do a Girls/Femmes night with you all if I get the chance.