LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught: A short fantasy

I just got a new toy in the mail and @Aries got me thinking on how the scenario COULD have gone.

Here's the status update that started it (with a picture of the jacket in question): https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/profile/61380-bbykimmy/&status=30933&type=status

Caught

"Hi mommy," I grinned sheepishly as the door swung open.  I had been struggling to get the stupid jacket off for almost three hours - I was really glad I had eaten lunch before the mailman came.  "I uh... I just wanted to see if it fit," I explained lamely.

"It looks like it does fit," my partner smirked.  "It looks like it fits quite well, actually... though you're missing something.  And it looks like you had an accident."

"I didn't mean to!" I whined.  I had felt my bladder give about twenty minutes ago, and I was standing on top of a towel that I had pulled out of a basket of clean laundry using my bare feet... laundry that I was supposed to be folding right now.  Well, laundry that was supposed to be folded when she got home.  The line of wetness down my tight jeans felt clammy and unpleasant, and it was only made worse by the fact that I wasn't supposed to be out of diapers today.

"Why aren't you wearing your diaper?" she demanded, crossing her arms in front of her.

"I um," I searched my brain for a plausible reason - I was a writer, dammit, I should have been able to spin up a story!  "Because you said I could air out today?"  She hadn't, it was a lie.  We had "airing out" days frequently.  I didn't NEED diapers and wearing them 24/7 irritated my skin, I needed a few days every now and again to let my hips and bottom breathe.

My face was in her hands in an instant.  I felt my stomach flop at her touch.

"Are you LYING to me, Kimberly?" she growled.  Shit.

"Yes mommy," I whimpered.  "I'm sorry - I went potty before lunch and I didn't put the diaper back on, I'm sorry."

I held up the sleeves of the pink leather straitjacket helplessly, wrapping my useless fingers around her wrists.  I knew better than to try it on, but it hadn't occurred to me that I wouldn't be able to get it off until it was too late.  It laced up the back, so it was half-closed as I slid it on.  My own slender body was my undoing - if I had been bigger, I might have been able to wiggle my way out, but I had barely loosened the laces in my haste to try it on.  And now I was standing in our bedroom, on a towel, in wet jeans and a straitjacket, and I was busted.

The world spun as I found myself face down on the bed, the love of my life ripping the jeans and sodden panties from my hips roughly.  I felt myself being wiped down with the towel as she held one hand between my shoulder blades, pinning me to the mattress.

"I'm very sorry, mommy.  Please help me out of the jacket so I can finish my chores?" I asked meekly.  It was a long shot, but she hated doing laundry, so it was my best hope.  She didn't mind WASHING the laundry, or DRYING the laundry, but sorting and folding and putting things away was strictly my job.

I felt the laces on the jacket tighten, and I heard the jingle of the buckles as they closed.

"Mommy wait," I begged.  "I'm sorry!"

"You have been a naughty brat all week," she informed me as the jacket got tighter and tighter.  "Which is why we bought some of these toys in the first place.  You were especially naughty today, however.  Your chores aren't done, you aren't in your diaper, and you're playing with toys were were supposed to open TOGETHER."  I winced at the last word.  I knew better.

"I'm sorry!" I pleaded as she sat me back up on the bed like a doll.  "I'll do better, I'll finish my chores and- "

I was quickly silenced by the brand new gag I had just bought.  The leather was soft and giving as the stuffed ball filled my mouth, the mask going over my face and being similarly laced behind my head.  I begged into the gag, but it was effective - even I couldn't understand what I was saying.

She drew my arms around my sides and I knew I was beyond doomed.  I felt the buckles for the sleeves attach behind the jacket and delicious helplessness flooded my heart.  I was screwed.  Well, if I was lucky.

I wasn't.

The moment the second sleeve was secured, I found myself face down again and pain exploded in my backside as her wooden paddle met my tender posterior.  I screamed into the gag - not because it hurt all that badly, but because it was fun to just be able to scream primally like that, to know that the gag would keep me from disturbing the neighbors.  I writhed and wriggled as the paddle collided again and again.

"You are such a naughty brat," she scolded.  "What happened to my princess?  What happened to my well behaved Little?  You get a new toy and all your training goes right out the window.  Well... " 

I panted as she rolled me over and held the diaper up.  I shook my head and complained - I was already in trouble for bratting, I might as well enjoy it.

"It's diaper time for you little girl, and I'm betting you didn't look any deeper in the box or you might have behaved better.  I added something to the cart while you weren't looking."

I closed my eyes and luxuriated in the sound of the diaper opening, the rustle, the crinkle of the plastic I would soon find myself sealed in.  I delighted in the feeling of her lifting my hips, repositioning me and getting me centered on the diaper, of the powder sprinkling over me before she drew the front up between my legs and secured the tapes.  She patted the front twice... and when I opened my eyes she was holding several thick strips of leather.  I cocked my head to one side as she stood me up, helpless in the jacket.

The first strap was apparently a belt, and the second strap went between my legs and...

Oh no.

I whined into the gag, twisting my body and tugging at my arms, but it just earned me a sharp slap on the thighs.

"That's right, you brat.  I bought you a chastity belt.  And as long as you're the brat and not the princess, you'll be wearing it."  Her voice had a scrumptiously cruel edge to it as she locked the belt closed around me, attaching a pair of thigh cuffs to it as well... there was no way I was shimmying this diaper off.  "My princess doesn't take off her diapers without permission, does she?  My brat certainly does.  And from now on, we'll be putting you in the jacket for diaper changes."

My eyes widened as her meaning sank in.

"Uh huh," she grinned.  "The only time the belt is coming off is when you're good and helpless.  When we take the jacket off, the belt will be firmly locked on.  You had better get used to begging for changes, brat.  When you've been my princess for a week with NO BRATTING, then we'll talk about taking the belt off."

My knees went weak as she traced her fingers along my face, wrapping her arms around my helpless body and kissing me on the gag, I could feel the pressure of her lips but not their tender sweetness.  I melted in her arms as she guided me onto the bed.

"Do you understand?"

I nodded agreement as she reached into the toybox on her side of the bed and pulled out the strap-on.  I was getting ridden, but I wasn't going to get any stimulation out of it.  The idea drove me wild.

It was going to be a long, wonderful week.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

DAYUM!

Does this mean if we send Kimmy more toys she'll write fantasies about each them? :D

lol

No, I'd have major guilt that people were buying me toys.  I see some girls on tumblr doing that, posting wishlists and such... I don't think I'd ever be comfortable with that :P

4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

lol

No, I'd have major guilt that people were buying me toys.  I see some girls on tumblr doing that, posting wishlists and such... I don't think I'd ever be comfortable with that :P

That's good. 'Cuz I is broke! :P

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

That's good. 'Cuz I is broke! :P

Guess you'll just have to take my smut at the price I sell it:  Shucky-dang-darn free.

Actually, pay me a like!  Sightlines isn't getting as many as I want :P

I did actually give this one a Like. And I'm sorry if I haven't always done the same with Sightlines. Between that story, Far From Home, Sophie, Aries, Redwelch, and anyone else who earns my Like it's basically first come first serve.

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I did actually give this one a Like. And I'm sorry if I haven't always done the same with Sightlines. Between that story, Far From Home, Sophie, Aries, Redwelch, and anyone else who earns my Like it's basically first come first serve.

It's all good - Sightlines just isn't as popular as my erotica.

I should have given the first 4 chapters at once to get people invested rather than one per day from the start - the first one is enough to intrigue, but you don't really get hooked until chapter 4.

4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

It's all good - Sightlines just isn't as popular as my erotica.

I should have given the first 4 chapters at once to get people invested rather than one per day from the start - the first one is enough to intrigue, but you don't really get hooked until chapter 4.

I think you're popular enough that you don't have to worry about "hooking" people. Your fanbase is devoted enough that you could write literally anything and we would all gobble it up like lapdogs. :)

Yeah it ends up being around 50/50 for me whether I have a like left when Sightlines get updated.

I am still a little in awe about how fast you write. One day I hope to be able to write that fast.

I think you're popular enough that you don't have to worry about "hooking" people. Your fanbase is devoted enough that you could write literally anything and we would all gobble it up like lapdogs. :)

Bascially true.

7 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

Yeah it ends up being around 50/50 for me whether I have a like left when Sightlines get updated.

I am still a little in awe about how fast you write. One day I hope to be able to write that fast.

Part of it is just pure typing speed - I type for hours a day every day as part of my job.  I also had a job as a video transcriptionist at one point.  There are games that can help train up your typing speed, too.

Another part of it is just being very meticulous with English in general.  If you care about the construction of your everyday speech, it shows in your writing.

There's nothing special about me in regards to writing - I just put my fingers on the keyboard and write out what I think should happen next.

8 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

I am still a little in awe about how fast you write. One day I hope to be able to write that fast

When I first started writing Angel Hunter, each chapter only took me 2-3 hours to wtite. And that was on a phone! The problem isn't so much technical prowess or manual Dexterity. It's more about getting into "the Zone."

12 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

When I first started writing Angel Hunter, each chapter only took me 2-3 hours to wtite. And that was on a phone! The problem isn't so much technical prowess or manual Dexterity. It's more about getting into "the Zone."

Yeah, the fact that you wrote a novella on the phone is bonkers.  Your spelling and grammar is always on point too - when I type on my phone, I'm substantially less articulate.

15 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Part of it is just pure typing speed - I type for hours a day every day as part of my job.  I also had a job as a video transcriptionist at one point.  There are games that can help train up your typing speed, too.

Another part of it is just being very meticulous with English in general.  If you care about the construction of your everyday speech, it shows in your writing.

There's nothing special about me in regards to writing - I just put my fingers on the keyboard and write out what I think should happen next.

I have the pure typing speed thing down, years of playing First Person Shooter games have trained me to bang out an entire sentence in a few seconds if needed. The real bottleneck I find is either what I want to put next or how I want to put it. Recently I have started to having a much more top down approach to writing, planning my entire story out in advance and then planning what each chapter will be about in a sentence or two. Then writing maybe a paragraph for each chapter so I have a clearer idea of what will be going on. It changes the challenge from what to how, which helps me write quite a bit faster.

3 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

I have the pure typing speed thing down, years of playing First Person Shooter games have trained me to bang out an entire sentence in a few seconds if needed. The real bottleneck I find is either what I want to put next or how I want to put it. Recently I have started to having a much more top down approach to writing, planning my entire story out in advance and then planning what each chapter will be about in a sentence or two. Then writing maybe a paragraph for each chapter so I have a clearer idea of what will be going on. It changes the challenge from what to how, which helps me write quite a bit faster.

I can't really relate or advise on that - I don't outline.  I just start writing and I see where the characters take me.  I generally don't know how a story is going to end until I'm halfway done writing it, and even then the characters can surprise me.

32 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Yeah, the fact that you wrote a novella on the phone is bonkers.  Your spelling and grammar is always on point too - when I type on my phone, I'm substantially less articulate.

But there's a trade off: I'm almost completely keyboard-illiterate since I haven't used one in years and barely used one when I had it.

31 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I can't really relate or advise on that - I don't outline.  I just start writing and I see where the characters take me.  I generally don't know how a story is going to end until I'm halfway done writing it, and even then the characters can surprise me.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who did that. In hindsight it seemed like maybe not the best idea to write that way. But if it's good enough for bbykimmy... :)

6 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who did that. In hindsight it seemed like maybe not the best idea to write that way. But if it's good enough for bbykimmy... :)

Kachan says:  "Write to find out what happens, don't write to tell what happens."

And she's a better writer than I am.

9 minutes ago, Aries said:

OMG I LOVE IT. I also feel goid knowing that this is all my fault at what happened to poor kimmy in the story :36_EmoticonsHDcom:

Well let's all hope that's what happens to poor Kimmy in reality when my mommy-type comes home.  Then there will be pictures to go with the story.

That is kind of scary. You have to have allot of trust in the person putting you into a jacket like that. Having that kind of a trusting relationship could be fun though. 

5 minutes ago, CDfm said:

That is kind of scary. You have to have allot of trust in the person putting you into a jacket like that. Having that kind of a trusting relationship could be fun though. 

You got it on the nose.  That right there is the essence of a power exchange relationship.  If my partner betrayed my trust in this circumstance, they could have done absolutely anything they wanted to me.  I was legitimately helpless, I could have been badly hurt or died in the wrong hands.

But I've been with this woman for 15 years.  She's seen me at my best and she's seen me at my worst, and we love each other.

Do NOT dive into this level of play with someone you wouldn't trust with your life, because that's exactly what you're doing.

I trust my partner, my love, my wife with everything I am, including my life.  That trust is hard-earned and I know she'll never violate it.

And as a result, allowing myself to be this helpless is intoxicatingly glorious.

So... I wrote a somewhat "sequel/prequel/reality" something about what ACTUALLY happened with the straitjacket here in the smut war thread between Sophie and I:  

59 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

So... I wrote a somewhat "sequel/prequel/reality" something about what ACTUALLY happened with the straitjacket here in the smut war thread between Sophie and I:  

"Smut War" = new favorite term