LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Madison's Code

8 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Gentle.  Good word for "nothing has actually happened yet". XD

On the contrary - we've slowly discovered quite a lot about these characters.

I say gentle because you haven't destroyed anyone yet, and I would've done that by now.  The reader needs to be in tears by Chapter 12, dammit.

6 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

On the contrary - we've slowly discovered quite a lot about these characters.

I say gentle because you haven't destroyed anyone yet, and I would've done that by now.  The reader needs to be in tears by Chapter 12, dammit.

This is true. We just reached chapter 7 of Sightlines and... damn. ?

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Which is probably why most of the minor characters (excluding Angel Hunter) were fairly lackluster. ?

6 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

This is why my characters feel three-dimensional, because I give them just enough of me to make them feel like real people.

I have a feeling Sophie does something similar.

I am a FIRM believer in putting pieces of yourself into each character.  Even if it's something stupid like your love for chicken fingers.  Or do the reverse - like I have characters that hate the things I love just to give them some personality.  Another good way to handle this is by sampling people in your life.  Don't use the whole person as a character, but "My friend Judy likes to take walks, but only in the fall so she can hear the leaves crunch under her feet" can be a great character trait.  Or "My friend Sean's parents used to take him to farmers markets on the weekends and he hated it." "My mom's friend Amber was abused by her husband and she has a lot of experience hiding it from her kids."

Sampling the real world is the best way to disguise writing as the real world.  Every time I read a piece or a story chapter out loud in my creative writing classes, people would always be like "oh my gosh, did that happen to you" And I'm like "Absolutely not, but the fact that you thought it did means I did a good job writing it." ^_^ 

4 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I am a FIRM believer in putting pieces of yourself into each character.  Even if it's something stupid like your love for chicken fingers.  Or do the reverse - like I have characters that hate the things I love just to give them some personality.  Another good way to handle this is by sampling people in your life.  Don't use the whole person as a character, but "My friend Judy likes to take walks, but only in the fall so she can hear the leaves crunch under her feet" can be a great character trait.  Or "My friend Sean's parents used to take him to farmers markets on the weekends and he hated it." "My mom's friend Amber was abused by her husband and she has a lot of experience hiding it from her kids."

Sampling the real world is the best way to disguise writing as the real world.  Every time I read a piece or a story chapter out loud in my creative writing classes, people would always be like "oh my gosh, did that happen to you" And I'm like "Absolutely not, but the fact that you thought it did means I did a good job writing it." ^_^ 

Yeah, I was a bit freen behind the gills when I started Angel Hunter. I've gotten a bit better, though, thanks in part to all the RPing I do. ^_^

I will keep this advice in mind when/if I ever do another story. ♡

6 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Yeah, I was a bit freen behind the gills when I started Angel Hunter. I've gotten a bit better, though, thanks in part to all the RPing I do. ^_^

I will keep this advice in mind when/if I ever do another story. ♡

The only way to get better at writing IS writing!  Oh my goodness if you read my first AB story... XD It's so lame.  By starting writing, you've already improved yourself.

14 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

The reader needs to be in tears by Chapter 12, dammit.

I don't think this story will make anyone cry... XD 

22 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I don't wanna derail Sophie's story thread by talking about my writing style any further though :P

*scrawling down ideas* What?  Oh.. yeah, totally don't tell us your secrets!  I don't care about those! *hides notebook under my pillow*

9 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

The only way to get better at writing IS writing!

I know. And my writing got DRAMATICALLY better as I wrote Angel Hunter. And I consider RP to be a form of "collaborative Storytelling." I just started an RP last week with Foofybabykitten and... hot damn! ? It would've made a good Sophie and Pudding story! XD

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I know. And my writing got DRAMATICALLY better as I wrote Angel Hunter. And I consider RP to be a form of "collaborative Storytelling." I just started an RP last week with Foofybabykitten and... hot damn! ? It would've made a good Sophie and Pudding story! XD

Hey, Pudding and I just have glorified, fixed up role-plays.  So RP is totally writing IMO.

9 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Hey, Pudding and I just have glorified, fixed up role-plays.  So RP is totally writing IMO.

Oh, I know. In fact, I wonder if reading your stories subconsciously affected my RP style? Maybe I should team up with one if my partners and give you 2 a run for your money! ?

25 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh, I know. In fact, I wonder if reading your stories subconsciously affected my RP style? Maybe I should team up with one if my partners and give you 2 a run for your money! ?

Please do!  The only advice I have is: when you RP it's very easy to get comfortable.  Story RP stuff is very finely tuned and it takes a lot of work.  Pudding and I don't always plan our stories in advance, but it's important to make sure your allusions and foreshadowing wind up somewhere and that you don't get stuck in a loop where both of you are repeating the same information and not moving forward.  There are whole chapters I delete of my stories with Pudding because there was no POINT to them. XD

Oh.  Make a notes file.

4 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Please do!  The only advice I have is: when you RP it's very easy to get comfortable.  Story RP stuff is very finely tuned and it takes a lot of work.  Pudding and I don't always plan our stories in advance, but it's important to make sure your allusions and foreshadowing wind up somewhere and that you don't get stuck in a loop where both of you are repeating the same information and not moving forward.  There are whole chapters I delete of my stories with Pudding because there was no POINT to them. XD

Oh.  Make a note file.

"The Biggest of Desires" was an RP between Maya and I.  We took the emails and took turns writing full chapters based on the emails, tweaking things and cutting things that didn't make sense, adding little bits.  It's all in a Google Doc with comments between us on what needs to change for a compelling story.

"Bedtime Tales in Eire" was also an RP between Maya and I, but I rewrote a LOT of content for it.  The only thing that survived intact from the original was Maya's Amazon dialogue and some descriptions (she's better at description than I am by a LOT).

There just isn't anything I could possibly add to the back and forth banter. Two excellent chapters and things may not be perfectly clear, but they aren't as muddy as they had been!

4 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Gentle.  Good word for "nothing has actually happened yet". XD

That was actually what attracted me to Kimmy's first story.  Little did I know all Hell would break lose.

I think it's impossible to not put some of yourself into a character. Even reversing them is still just you... but reversed. It all comes back to that. I also LOVE to write. I have a couple stories on here and a couple more one shots coming along. I just don't know of a writer who doesn't fragment themselves throughout their work. You can't write what you don't or are at least aware of. That's just me though.

Also also, OMG Jaime giving her those pyjamas just made them my favourite couple in a little while. If this story wasn't on a diaper site, I'd probably share it with my fellow writing friends. I mean... I would prefer that this be a diaper story over a non-diaper story if only because good diaper fiction is soooo rare and MUST be treasured when it happens but it also means if I show it to people... it's... pretty obvious what it says about me and I don't want to have that conversation.

5 minutes ago, TheChronicler said:

but it also means if I show it to people... it's... pretty obvious what it says about me and I don't want to have that conversation.

Get a friend who knows about your interest to share it with your friends!  Then you can be like "but that's a diaper fetish site?" and then pretend like you read it anyway and then be like "actually I read it and it was super good O_O".  But wait until the whole story is finished first so you know it's exactly what you want to share. ^_^

(...of course this is now a moot point because I'm making this comment, thus they would know that you were the one that...) O_O;

15 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Get a friend who knows about your interest to share it with your friends!  Then you can be like "but that's a diaper fetish site?" and then pretend like you read it anyway and then be like "actually I read it and it was super good O_O".  But wait until the whole story is finished first so you know it's exactly what you want to share. ^_^

(...of course this is now a moot point because I'm making this comment, thus they would know that you were the one that...) O_O;

Better idea: wait until it's finished and then download it from your patreon. Then he won't have to go to any site or deal with comments.

12 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Better idea: wait until it's finished and then download it from your patreon. Then he won't have to go to any site or deal with comments.

Oh yeah tru.  Actually I'll probably post the links to the PDF and stuff on DD.  I think having an accessible way to download the entire story could be good for anyone who wants to show this to a loved one or a supportive friend. *nods*

BUT ALSO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK so be sure to come back and leave comments!!

1 hour ago, TheChronicler said:

if only because good diaper fiction is soooo rare

:O

I'm right here!  I'm literally right here!  :'(

But seriously, as mentioned before - even before the PDF version, you could copy/paste these into a Google Doc (provided you're not claiming credit for it or reposting it, of course) and I bet Sophie-chan wouldn't mind.  Then you could share that with your friend without having "diapers" in the URL.

There's also another story I know that bridges the larger BDSM/kink world into the CG/l lifestyle quite well, if you can stomach the author...

18 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

:O

I'm right here!  I'm literally right here!  :'(

But seriously, as mentioned before - even before the PDF version, you could copy/paste these into a Google Doc (provided you're not claiming credit for it or reposting it, of course) and I bet Sophie-chan wouldn't mind.  Then you could share that with your friend without having "diapers" in the URL.

There's also another story I know that bridges the larger BDSM/kink world into the CG/l lifestyle quite well, if you can stomach the author...

Don't worry Kimmy your one of the rare ones. ;)

6 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

By starting writing, you've already improved yourself.

That is the part I have struggled with for a while. I would say I like to write/ plan stuff, but it is often a little hard to motivate myself to actually do it outside of daydreaming about it. Partially I think this may be because I love the instant gratification that gaming/Netflix/ random internet browsing offers and creative stuff like writing or 3D Art is very rewarding, but a little harder to get the momentum going.

1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Oh yeah tru.  Actually I'll probably post the links to the PDF and stuff on DD.  I think having an accessible way to download the entire story could be good for anyone who wants to show this to a loved one or a supportive friend. *nods*

BUT ALSO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK so be sure to come back and leave comments!!

I think I am getting to the point where I wait for a lot of stories to be finished/ almost finished before I take the plunge and start reading them.

It has nothing with the quality of the story itself, it is more because I am a chronic binge reader (I think I read Little Luzy in around 24 hours including time sleeping and eating into that figure) and as such I tend to burn through chapters pretty quickly.

Interestingly enough I don't seem to get this with certain stories and authors, (bbykimmy being one example that while I have been known to binge her stories, I often cope with the per chapter posting) I am not entirely sure why this is. I REALLY enjoyed Little Luzy which may suggest that I just prefer your stories in a longer, PDF format. (Which reminds me I need to have a look at another one of your stories in PDF, any particular recommendations?)

11 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I admit I have been tempted recently to PDF BtG and re-read it without the comment section getting in the way. Don't get me wrong I often enjoy the comment section almost as much as the story itself, but my binge reader brain gets annoyed when the flow is broken by navigating to the next chapter (even if the next chapter is hyperlinked in the post itself!)

39 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

That is the part I have struggled with for a while. I would say I like to write/ plan stuff, but it is often a little hard to motivate myself to actually do it outside of daydreaming about it. Partially I think this may be because I love the instant gratification that gaming/Netflix/ random internet browsing offers and creative stuff like writing or 3D Art is very rewarding, but a little harder to get the momentum going.

makes sense I wonder if that may be the case with me.

42 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

I have sort of the opposite problem. I like starting things, and I always give it my all. But I have trouble maintaining momentum for long. It's a miracle I finished Angel Hunter.

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I have sort of the opposite problem. I like starting things, and I always give it my all. But I have trouble maintaining momentum for long. It's a miracle I finished Angel Hunter.

Damn I may have both your problems. Then again I am kind of trash mammal.

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

But seriously, as mentioned before - even before the PDF version, you could copy/paste these into a Google Doc (provided you're not claiming credit for it or reposting it, of course) and I bet Sophie-chan wouldn't mind. 

SOPHIE-CHAN!  YOU ARE SO CUTE

No, I wouldn't mind this at all.  Honestly, all my personal stories, all Pudding's personal stories, and all our collaborative stories have PDF and ePub formats on our Patreon.  They are edited and organized, usually with "extra" exclusive content, and with appropriate chapter breaks and headers for eReaders.  They are titled and tagged appropriately.  They all have disclaimers and premises before you begin the story.  I put a LOT of effort into making them the most streamlined experience for our readers!  We have our Patreon set up so that you can do a one-time payment of 5 dollars, download all the PDFs, and suspend your pledge too.  This will give you access to over 100 captions and 22 completed stories in PDF and ePub! ^_^ Oh, and if you ever want to binge-read one of the stories we are currently posting on DD, they usually appear on Patreon IN FULL before we even post the first chapter on here. (Madison's Code is an exception - it'll appear on Patreon when I'm done posting it here.  But Evil Lolita Club is posted in completion on Patreon atm!)

55 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

I REALLY enjoyed Little Luzy which may suggest that I just prefer your stories in a longer, PDF format. (Which reminds me I need to have a look at another one of your stories in PDF, any particular recommendations?)

On top of what I said above, four collaborative pieces (Mac && Oaklee, Little Luzy, Kit 'n' Kenzie, and Audrey & Staycee) and four solo Sophie pieces (Bits of Molly, A Week Less Ordinary, Twist of Fate, and Abby) are available for free in PDF and ePub format at this link.

If you're looking for super intricate plot like in Luzy, I would go with Audrey & Staycee or Bits of Molly.  If you're looking for diaper smut, A Week Less Ordinary is the best.  And if you can handle a novel about teens figuring out who they are, Mac && Oaklee is an absolute roller coaster of a ride. ^_^ 

55 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

That is the part I have struggled with for a while. I would say I like to write/ plan stuff, but it is often a little hard to motivate myself to actually do it outside of daydreaming about it.

Try writing from a prompt once a day!  Even if it's only for ten minutes, it can get the creative juices flowing. :D

So, this is probably going to be kind of long. 

This is my first comment on the DD boards. Maybe my last, I don’t know. 

I’ve been lurking here for years now, maybe close to a decade. A couple of years ago I discovered Little Luzy while it was still in-process and fell in love with y’all’s writing, S&P. 

I’ve been through an awful lot in life, and it’s always stories that keep me going. When I discovered Luzy, I was really sick, for a really long time. I’m not ashamed to say that I used to keep a tab open on my phone and check for updates four or five times a day. Whenever I found something I’d immediately text my partner at the time and we’d read it together.  

And then I got better. Life went through a massive upheaval. I thought I found a way out of this side of me that I don’t know if I’ll ever manage be unashamed of. Tonight I came back to it though, just to check for more of your writing and found this story, and I don’t know why this is the one that finally made me have to make an account, but I just had to. 

I just want to say thank you. I think sometimes it’s impossible for us to know the kinds of effect we have on others when we put ourselves and our writing out into the world. 

Anyway this has been long and sappy. Just tonight reading your story helped me feel a little better. I love your work, and I’m grateful you keep on making it.

• Like 4