LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Madison's Code

28 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Pin 2: Eyes

Interesting I have a few ideas about what's going on with Madison but it still feels to early to speculate.

10 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Interesting I have a few ideas about what's going on with Madison but it still feels to early to speculate.

My theory is she has some form of Bipolar Disorder. Jamie's line about the "two Madisons" might be a bit more accurate than she wants to believe.

16 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

My theory is she has some form of Bipolar Disorder. Jamie's line about the "two Madisons" might be a bit more accurate than she wants to believe.

Wow we were thinking the same thing.

Part of me says not to worry about what any of this means, but to let Jamie figure it out. I can follow along and be very interested, but in the end it's Jamie who has to live it. 

I think possibly because of my advanced age, I find that all the texting can all too easily lead to miscommunication. If the two were actually speaking to each other, Jamie could have apologized immediately for her misstep of "you always say that." Maybe though what was needed was for Jamie to recognize this was one of Madison's No Days. Madison does have a solid streak of extreme privacy and Jamie and a lot of us wonder what that's all about. But I agree with the assessment that we're being kept in the dark enough (and Jamie too) so that attempts to understand right now are not for the best. We have batted around the idea that Madison is in diapers and since the stated purpose of the story is to introduce someone to the idea of Littles, we could take a wild guess that Madison is the Little and her moods are related to her Little side. I've tried to be objective and leave open the possibility that Jamie is the Little, but I do think it isn't at all likely. Although... could this be why Jamie wants Madison to hang around with Polly for more than a few minutes. Well, I said it, but I don't believe it at all. Madison's drastically changing moods and even her outward demeanor... 

1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Some days, when I saw her, Madison’s eyes would shine brighter than the stars in the countryside.  They would swirl like chocolate syrup spun through milk.  On those days, her eyes could put her smile to shame.  And on other days, they were colored in with a single click of the fill tool on Microsoft Paint, dull and simple and quiet.  And these two Madisons were completely different people.

... seems to point to something major. Bipolar? Hmmm... but how would that fit into someone being a Little?

Now, a question: can you tell why you've labeled each of the three parts "Pin"? I'm easily missing something that is obvious to others.

18 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I happen to agree with you, unless Madison has a twin sister and they take turns going to school or this story turns out to be science fiction/magic where for whatever reason her sister and her share the same body and at random times they switch "control" of the body, wither it was due to magic or their parents failed, or not, experiment.

On another note her parents might come home at random times and madison is regressed by drugs and/or hypnosis for whatever reasons. 

9 minutes ago, diaperpt said:

Now, a question: can you tell why you've labeled each of the three parts "Pin"? I'm easily missing something that is obvious to others.

Yes, I can tell you. ^_^ But I am curious if someone else has figured it out already.  It's not complicated - it's just part of the comparison.

I really don't think this story involves magic, hypnosis, drugs, secret twins, or anything of the like.

I think Madison's No Days are the days when her parents are around.  Being around someone who you know doesn't like you and doesn't want you is incredibly draining.  Maybe Madison has a medical issue, maybe it requires diapers... but I don't think so.

I think Madison regresses as a coping mechanism.  I think Madison only has one parent in the picture, and it's not the one she wants to be with (though I could be super projecting on that one).

As for pins, I imagine that mentally, Madison is creating a "theory board" in her mind, with different facts pinned to it with strings in between them.  Connecting the clues that make Madison the way she is.  Her smile, her eyes, her language.

Madison didn't use apostrophes in her text replies today, despite being quite adept at the technology.  This is a very subtle sign, but it's a clear marker of depression and it's a cry for help.  Yes, missing apostrophes can mean that much.

I'm glad the $10 didn't blow up, but Jamie sees that they live in different worlds.

5 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Madison didn't use apostrophes in her text replies today, despite being quite adept at the technology.  This is a very subtle sign, but it's a clear marker of depression and it's a cry for help.  Yes, missing apostrophes can mean that much.

^ Story aside, this is so INCREDIBLY TRUE.  If you have a friend with a history of mental illness or even bad days, pay close attention to their texting language.  It's crazy how accurate it is.

7 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

As for pins, I imagine that mentally, Madison is creating a "theory board" in her mind, with different facts pinned to it with strings in between them.  Connecting the clues that make Madison the way she is.  Her smile, her eyes, her language.

That's half of it! ^_^ The other half is how pins relate to locks.

14 minutes ago, sonofninasayers said:

This is such a great story, please continue it as I would like to read more. You're such a great and talented writer.

:blush: Oh goodness... thank you so much!  I promise you'll get this entire story.  And thank you - AND EVERYONE - for so much support on a story that is so personal to me.

14 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Starts wondering about how frequently they use apostrophes......

7 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

That's half of it! ^_^ The other half is how pins relate to locks.

As in opening the lock... that is, the mystery of Madison?

14 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I really don't think this story involves magic, hypnosis, drugs, secret twins, or anything of the like.

I think Madison's No Days are the days when her parents are around.  Being around someone who you know doesn't like you and doesn't want you is incredibly draining.  Maybe Madison has a medical issue, maybe it requires diapers... but I don't think so.

I think Madison regresses as a coping mechanism.  I think Madison only has one parent in the picture, and it's not the one she wants to be with (though I could be super projecting on that one).

I tend to agree with this... I know we're only slightly into the second "Pin", but it seems things need to start falling into place. The only piece that bbykimmy mentioned here that I'm not confident with is the last - Madison only having one parent in the picture. I absolutely agree with the idea that her mood reflects the parent(s) being around. And I start to wonder if there isn't abuse when they are around, adding to the reason for regression.

5 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Starts wondering about how frequently they use apostrophes......

It's less about that and more about what is "normal" for that person.  On my dark days when I'm having a hard time, I don't bother with capitalizing anything or using apostrophes.  I haven't had one in a long time, but I lived in that hole for months without knowing it.

But it's not a thing I'll ever forget.

7 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

It's less about that and more about what is "normal" for that person.  On my dark days when I'm having a hard time, I don't bother with capitalizing anything or using apostrophes.  I haven't had one in a long time, but I lived in that hole for months without knowing it.

I know about being in it for months, but I don't really like texting, so I never payed much attention to how I text. I change it so frequently it's amazing. Some days I just am like, wtf I just don't feel like texting at all so I do it short to the point and sometimes slopy, other days I am like, fine if they "want" to text then I will do it right. I don't like texting, but I also hate talking to people on the phone too lol.

21 minutes ago, diaperpt said:

As in opening the lock... that is, the mystery of Madison?

Exactly! :D 

20 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

It's less about that and more about what is "normal" for that person.  On my dark days when I'm having a hard time, I don't bother with capitalizing anything or using apostrophes. 

This is me, down to the letter.  If I'm having a bad day, you can always tell in my texting.  I don't punctuate.  Even when I'm texting, I talk in complete sentences with perfect grammar.  It's something automatic and instinctive for me as a writer.  So there's a huge difference between. "I'm okay." and "Im ok"

Seriously, if you text with friends who have bad days, PLEASE pay attention to this.  People with those sorts of problems usually think no one notices, and even just noticing and saying something can make someone feel a lot less alone.

I also like to think her no days are her little days. Maybe her big sister is a big sister in more ways than just chronologically. She is going into behavioural science and Madison seems to have something off about her behaviour. I likenthe idea of her parents being home those days but I really like the idea of her being little or perhaps those are days she wets the bed and when she does, she is punished and loses privileges because of that. There doesn't seem to be a pattern and she only gets depressed on her no days. I am very much looking forward to how Jaime reacts to these possible developments or whatever amazing option you come up with beyond ours.

25 minutes ago, TheChronicler said:

I also like to think her no days are her little days. Maybe her big sister is a big sister in more ways than just chronologically. She is going into behavioural science and Madison seems to have something off about her behaviour. I likenthe idea of her parents being home those days but I really like the idea of her being little or perhaps those are days she wets the bed and when she does, she is punished and loses privileges because of that. There doesn't seem to be a pattern and she only gets depressed on her no days. I am very much looking forward to how Jaime reacts to these possible developments or whatever amazing option you come up with beyond ours.

I really like this theory. ^_^ Connecting her sister's education to her situation was clever!  But I can't tell you if you're right or not.  You'll have to keep reading.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys! 

12 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I really like this theory. ^_^ Connecting her sister's education to her situation was clever!  But I can't tell you if you're right or not.  You'll have to keep reading.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys! 

Yeah, it's been a while since I've seen one of your stories garner so much intellectual debate and theorizing. Most of the time it's just YourFNF scream for justice, Aries being a horny boi, and me being somewhere in the middle. :wub:

17 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Yeah, it's been a while since I've seen one of your stories garner so much intellectual debate and theorizing. Most of the time it's just YourFNF scream for justice, Aries being a horny boi, and me being somewhere in the middle. :wub:

Apparently the trick to intellectual discussion is not mentioning the word diaper even once after eleven chapters. XD  Though, to be fair, I love all the screaming and horniness on my other threads. ;) 

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

10 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Apparently the trick to intellectual discussion is not mentioning the word diaper even once after eleven chapters. XD  Though, to be fair, I love all the screaming and horniness on my other threads. ;) 

(Smashes through the wall like the Cool-aide Man and strikes a pose) Did someone say.....  JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh my God, that made me laugh SO HARD! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

XD

Let's just say that the spirit of the Tick moved in me.

4 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

:blush: Oh golly gee.

And I'm only #1 until you pass me, little novelist! ;) 

I don't see that happening unless I stop novel-writing and go back to erotica :P

You won the day over me yesterday!