LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Wear Diapers Full Time?

I was wondering how many others besides myself wear full time? If so, how long have you been in diapers? I have been full time for several years, and I feel really wierd not wearing a diaper.

I wear full time now and have for the last 16 months. It feels real weird when i don't have one on. I have a Daddy and sometimes he has me in training pants (cloth) but they leak real quick. I like diapers alot and can't imagine going without them!

I was wondering how many others besides myself wear full time? If so, how long have you been in diapers? I have been full time for several years, and I feel really wierd not wearing a diaper.

I have been in diapers 24/7 since 91. And yes it bothers me when I'm out of my diaper for very long. I get really paranoid right after having sex and my wife knows that I need to fix me a new one right away so I can relax.

Guest diamondback688

youve been wearing diapers 24/7 for 87 years?? wow!! LOL...anyways, back on topic...ive been wearing diapers full time for about 6 and a half years...

About 3.5 years here - and like others I feel very strange without one (like in that short period after getting out of the shower). I guess being diapered just makes me feel secure and safe - and I know that I won't have any accidents . . .

Guest Diaperdragon

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA1

I wear mines 24/7 when i am out on the road or out around town. At

home, i am mostly nude.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

Version: PGP 8.1

iQA/AwUBRddoOxyg77Uzo6tFEQKjmACgpW5nB50HJQDn4Tlb51GZ9NyosUkAoKKC

FqUvVpGZLyxF8bOq/s1OQ54E

=UXfW

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Quite a few of the repliers to this topic appear to be people who have gone full time by choice. Would any of you like to explain how the journey felt over the first weeks/months of wearing full time? And at what point you accepted that you were not going to go back? Many people I've spoken to on this subject ultimately realised it was not for them and stopped the 24/7 thing, but the few I know didn't had very interesting tales to tell of the highs and lows and the gradual process of acceptance. I found similarities with my own journey of deliberately becoming a dummy user, with similar conscious/unconscious transitions.

Tad.

• 1 month later...