LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Genre Should RambleLamb Attack Next?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What type of story would you like to see me try next?

• Drama
    • Comedy
    • Romance
    • Horror
    • Civil War Documentary
    • Foreign
    • Dude, I literally don't care becuase you suck a bag of butts and need to go away forever

5 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I still think you should post SMFH (the Dark Story in question) here. We DO have some dark stories here. We have stories of all kinds! And if it seems like there aren't many that's purely coincidental. I once read part a story called Angela the Baby Slave that was SO dark and sadistic that I felt like I was gonna throw up after chapter 4!

I just don't wanna get banned or in trouble but since my upstanding members of the community think it's a good idea I'll bring it over when I get home from work. Worst case scenario I'll say some big kids told me to do it and get let off with a warning.

3 hours ago, Aries said:

Wow i just started on the story, it is indeed dark, but still something about it is compelling me to keep reading. It is very well written.

It's the peanut butter. I rub all my stories with peanut butter when I post them, don't judge me. :P Thank you for the compliment! :D

3 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

@RambleLamb

You should post it here, you'll be fine.  Keep your warnings and roll with it :D

All the peer pressure! :P

@YourFNF I'm glad you enjoyed it! Keep an eye out for more things from me, maybe I'll have more things for you to enjoy soon! :D

5 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

I just don't wanna get banned or in trouble

The only thing that I know of that can get you in trouble is posting a story with depictions of sexual content involving minors. Other than that, you're free to do as many terrible, horrific, sadistic things you want to your characters. :D

8 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

It's the peanut butter. I rub all my stories with peanut butter when I post them,

:doh: Why didn't I do that with Angel Hunter??? I would've gotten twice as many views/comments!

6 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

The only thing that I know of that can get you in trouble is posting a story with depictions of sexual content involving minors. Other than that, you're free to do as many terrible, horrific, sadistic things you want to your characters. :D

:doh: Why didn't I do that with Angel Hunter??? I would've gotten twice as many views/comments!

Really? Snap, y'all, I thought this place was anti swearing and violence and stuff! Fuck. :D

If peanut butter doesn't work, try animal crackers, babies love animal crackers. ;)

5 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

Really? Snap, y'all, I thought this place was anti swearing and violence and stuff! Fuck. :D

Nope. :) You're good. At least in your stories. Just remember that some people, especially all the little babies that come around DD, don't like swearing so try not to cuss up a storm in the other sections of DailyDiapers.

7 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

If peanut butter doesn't work, try animal crackers, babies love animal crackers. ;)

What if I'm trying to attract a more... mature audience? Like other Daddies and Mommies?

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Nope. :) You're good. At least in your stories. Just remember that some people, especially all the little babies that come around DD, don't like swearing so try not to cuss up a storm in the other sections of DailyDiapers.

What if I'm trying to attract a more... mature audience? Like other Daddies and Mommies?

You got it, dude! :)

ummm, sexual lubricant and morning after pills? I don't know what Mommies and Daddies want. Sorry. 

9 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

You got it, dude! :)

Good girl. *Gives cookie*

ummm, sexual lubricant and morning after pills?

Well, it's certainly worth a try. :D

39 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Scotch for Dad wine for Mum ;)

I have just peeked a read of the dark story and I think you should post it! (tags and warning included of course)

I don't think it is as dark as the two-page short descriptive story I wrote for my GCSE English a fair amount of years back, I went fairly over the top with that one as the examiners seem to love that dark stuff as I got amazing marks for it. (PM me if you want to have a look at it)

3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

:50_EmoticonsHDcom:

2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Scotch for Dad wine for Mum ;)

Daddy gets angry and Monmy doesn't care? :P

2 hours ago, HyperShark said:

I have just peeked a read of the dark story and I think you should post it! (tags and warning included of course)

I don't think it is as dark as the two-page short descriptive story I wrote for my GCSE English a fair amount of years back, I went fairly over the top with that one as the examiners seem to love that dark stuff as I got amazing marks for it. (PM me if you want to have a look at it)

Yeah, I'm emboldened to post it here, after work is done. We'll see how it goes, but you and everyone else that spoke in favor of it being posted have to support it once it's here. You don't have to say anything nice, but you do have to put your name on it somewhere. *nods*

As far as your story goes I'd for sure read it, but it may take a while given my schedule and current backlog of @bbykimmy stories. :)

Yeah, I'm emboldened to post it here, after work is done. We'll see how it goes, but you and everyone else that spoke in favor of it being posted have to support it once it's here. You don't have to say anything nice, but you do have to put your name on it somewhere. *nods*

Fair enough. :)

I just read all your tags on this story.  Too funny!  If I could give you a point on tags, I would.

I skimmed your dark story, it's not for me at this time.  Maybe later, after I die.

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I just read all your tags on this story.  Too funny!  If I could give you a point on tags, I would

Yes! I'm glad SOMEBODY noticed those besides me. :roflmao:

6 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I just read all your tags on this story.  Too funny!  If I could give you a point on tags, I would.

I skimmed your dark story, it's not for me at this time.  Maybe later, after I die.

My tag game is on point always, it is known. :)

But after you die you won't be able to....ohhhh. That's fine, I honestly don't expect many people to read it let alone like it. Only people as messed up as me will like it...

10 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

My tag game is on point always, it is known. :)

But after you die you won't be able to....ohhhh. That's fine, I honestly don't expect many people to read it let alone like it. Only people as messed up as me will like it...

I'd kinda like to have enough money to stock up on booze first.

55 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Yes! I'm glad SOMEBODY noticed those besides me. :roflmao:

Lol i didn't notice it. I usually just read the first few tags to get an idea of the story, but once i click (or tap in my case) on the story thread, i don't bother reading any extra tags, since i have already opened the thread i have already decided to at least read the first chapter, or two.

23 minutes ago, Aries said:

Lol i didn't notice it. I usually just read the first few tags to get an idea of the story, but once i click (or tap in my case) on the story thread, i don't bother reading any extra tags, since i have already opened the thread i have already decided to at least read the first chapter, or two.

Oh my god (snorts and chuckles)

2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

I'd kinda like to have enough money to stock up on booze first.

I mean, I wrote it sober so what does that say about me? 

*gasp* Am I queen of the freaks?! If not, can I be?

2 hours ago, Aries said:

You realize I'm contractually obligated to sneak things in via tags now, right?

I just now voted for comedy because A) You're ALWAYS hilarious! And 2) I don't know how you could get much more romantic than Her Lullaby. And while I'd LOVE to see you try, I really want to see what you come up with when you're actually TRYING to be comedic! :D

4 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I just now voted for comedy because A) You're ALWAYS hilarious! And 2) I don't know how you could get much more romantic than Her Lullaby. And while I'd LOVE to see you try, I really want to see what you come up with when you're actually TRYING to be comedic! :D

....real talk? If I'm TRYING to be funny it's crazy unfunny. When I just write what I'm thinking or write how I talk it comes out really good because it's not forced, but I don't know yet how to write a comedy without trying to write a comedy. I must think on this one.

8 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

....real talk? If I'm TRYING to be funny it's crazy unfunny. When I just write what I'm thinking or write how I talk it comes out really good because it's not forced, but I don't know yet how to write a comedy without trying to write a comedy. I must think on this one.

You know, that doesn't surprise me. Would you rather I changed my vote to Romance? :55_EmoticonsHDcom:

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

You know, that doesn't surprise me. Would you rather I changed my vote to Romance? :55_EmoticonsHDcom:

No, you can vote however you want! If comedy wins I'll give it a shot and see what happens, if I feel it's not going to work then no comedy story will be written, nbd. :) You'll just have to accept my humor in small, snarky bursts. :P

14 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

You'll just have to accept my humor in small, snarky bursts. :P

That might be for the best anyway. Otherwise we might OD on over exposure to RambleLamb's wit!

But what a way to go! :D

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

That might be for the best anyway. Otherwise we might OD on over exposure to RambleLamb's wit!

But what a way to go! :D

It's not really wit, I'm just snarky and opinionated once I've found a comfort zone. Remember when I was all quiet and polite? Ha, what a nerd! :P