LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Evil Lolita Club - Complete!

21.)

Abbie grabbed her by the waist as she drank and pulled her down into the bed, pulling the smaller girl in to cuddle against the bodice of her dress as they watched the TV. I went back to my homework, pondering. Friday? Yeah, like she'd be good for that long - she had to pee and it was the end of the world; what kind of fuss would she make when she was being trained to mess herself?

I sipped at the bottle.  Warm and sort of citrus-y.  Milk, but not milk.  I didn't know what it was.  But I felt my eyes start to droop.  It had been a long day, and last night was an extremely long night.  When my stomach ache got to be too much, I'd snap awake and drift off again.  But one time, when I snapped awake, the lights were off.  The TV was off.  Abbie was asleep on the mattress beside me and I felt really, really sick.  It took every ounce of strength to climb off the air mattress without waking her.  Then, a cramp washed over me and I winced.  Oh... I felt a blush on my cheeks.  Fuck.

The club room was dark, quiet, only faint light from outside the elevated and locked window. Abbie was on the air mattress, and that meant that the bedroom was probably occupied by Adele. Adele who had Bessie’s binkie still, too, a fact that the girl was sure to notice before long.

My throat hurt.  I looked around the mattress to find the bottle.  It only had a little bit left, but I put it to my lips and sucked out a drop.  It helped, but it wouldn't last me long.  I walked over to the bathroom door and bit my lip, touching the knob with my mittened hand.  It didn't shock me.  I used both hands to try to get a grip on the doorknob, but the mittens were too slippery and the round knob needed too much force.  Fuck.  I took another sip of the bottle.  How was I going to open it?

I was sound asleep when I heard the creeping around, and I listened to the footsteps. I listened to the waddling of a desperate girl coming up the hall, listened to her fumble at a door she'd never be able to open, and even if she could, her omutsu was locked with a tiny clasp and lock anyway. I looked at her binkie on my bedside table and smiled, closing my eyes. I could pretend to be asleep a while longer.

With a combination of a petticoat on a hanger, a thin mesh tablecloth, and salad-serving tongs from under one of the counters, I got the bathroom door opened.  I put the tablecloth in the crack of the door and closed it so I wouldn't get locked in, then turned on the light.  My head was spinning and I took the final sip from the bottle.  Wave after wave of discomfort rushed through my bowels and I had to take a deep breath every time it did.  I pulled up the dress and tried to dig my mittened hands into the weird velcro cover.  But no matter how I pushed or pulled, it wouldn't come off.

I admired quietly her determination, and wondered how many times this would happen before it normalized to her. How long before she realized she was my baby now? I thought about my omutsu - we did have some craft scissors, but they wouldn't do anything to the thick crushed cotton of the garment. With my bedroom door open, I listened intently.

The mittens had to come off.  I had to get them off.  I examined them until I found the little dial and the locking strap.  It looked like it needed a key or a screwdriver or something, but I didn't have time for that.  I started rummaging through the cabinets under the sinks and in all the drawers.  Nail clippers?  That could work.  But I soon realized, after wasting three minutes, that I didn't have the finesse.  I slid to my knees when another cramp overwhelmed me and I felt tears in my eyes.  It wasn't working.  I couldn't stop it.  And my throat was burning.  I needed to leave.  This was the only chance I'd have.  I could use the same tools to get out the club room door and run to the police.  But my throat... and the proximity sensor... my head was swirling.  I had no choice.  I had to talk to Adele...

"Mmm? I made a barely audible noise when she shook me, and then rolled over and away like I was I trying to be rid of an annoying pest keeping me from my sleep - even though, in truth, I was wide awake. This was so exciting, wasn't it? Taboo, yes. But I think thats why I liked it.

I had put everything back.  I covered my tracks.  But I couldn't do it anymore.  Before I'd even woken her, I put the pacifier in my mouth.  The soothing liquid dribbled down my throat and I let out a sigh of relief.  And then another cramp reminded me why I was here. "Adele?" Waste of a word.  Fuck.  "Bathroom, please..." She wouldn't understand that.  She wouldn't understand why it was important.  So I shook her to get her attention and tapped the seat of my diaper with my mittened hand.  Fuck, I was glad it was dark in her bedroom because my cheeks were on fire.

"Just hold it until the morning, baby." I mumbled, and then like she was nothing more than a plush toy, I tugged on her, squeezed her tight and pulled her into my bed, pulled her under my covers, cuddled her tight and squeezed her tummy. All innocent and innocuous actions taken in a vacuum.

I shook my head and flailed my arms.  Didn't she understand?  Of course she didn't!  Because she was still sleeping.  So I kicked her.  I hit her in the face with my mittens.  I'd wake her up, damnit!  But it looked like I wasn't hitting her very hard.  If anything, I was just being a mild annoyance.  Why was I so weak...? "Now!  Now, now, n... n..." Another wave.  Fear.  Panic.  I whimpered and felt tears welling up in my eyes. "P-plea..."

"Shh, shh, trying to sleep hunny." I had one arm around her waist, on her tummy, squeezing into her from behind, and my other played with her hair like she was just a child having a bad dream. Honestly, with how beautifully bouncy her new curls were, she didn't even look like a college student anymore.

I struggled and kicked and whimpered, but she held me in place with just one arm around my stomach, pulling me tight against her.  And then another wave of discomfort washed over me and I lost feeling in my toes.  Tears dripped down my cheeks and I went very still.  I could hardly move.  Everything hurt.  I was in so much pain.  And al the sleepy woman did was hold me tighter. "Please..." I whimpered, dripping tears onto the pillow. "Please..."

"You're just having a bad dream, a bad dream." I mumbled, and kissed the back of her neck. Her desperation right now, her need, her want and helplessness... it was so intoxicating, like being drunk or high but so much better. This was better than caning the others, this was better than setting the rules. This was divine.
\
I held it as long as I could.  Five minutes?  Ten?  Or an hour?  I kicked when I could.  I hit her when I could.  I shouted words when I could.  But in the end, I was quiet.  I was sobbing into the pillow and sucking on the pacifier for comfort.  I was trembling and aching and nothing I did would wake Adele.  Everything was hopeless.  I felt so... helpless in her arms.  Another cramp washed over me and I didn't even try.  The pain was too much.  I gave up.  And I pushed.  My tummy ached, my bottom ached, so I pushed the pain out.  I felt the mess erupt from my bottom and squish into the seat of my diaper.  One small push, and my whole backside expanded with the mushy mess.  Wetness leaked out of me and filled the front.  Warm liquid poured over my privates, up to my waist, pooling on my side.  It filled the space between my legs and met the stinky load.  For three minutes, every cramp filled my diaper even more.  Every wave of sickness soaked me through.  And I sobbed like a helpless child into my nemesis's pillow.

It was so much better than I expected. She smelled awful, absolutely terrible, and I guess I wasn't as ready for that as I thought - but the act of listening to her suffer, and then her surrender, her helpless sobs, her sounds of... relief, like giving in felt good... it made my head spin. I cooed to her, I played with her hair, always careful to ensure that I didn't let on that I was fully awake. "Shh... it's okay, shh... good girl... shh... good girl..." I'd just made a college girl shit herself. I'd just taken away that control. And it was only the first time - my head spun knowing that she'd do this again, and again. That one day it would be normal for her. My gosh she smelled wickedly bad, though - but it did nothing to quell my giddy little high.

I bawled quietly, unable to make any real sound through the pacifier, through the throat spray.  I was exhausted and ashamed and everything about that moment ruined me.  But Adele shushed me.  Sleepily and quietly, she silenced me.  And once all the pain was finally gone, when I had my pacifier to quell my burning throat, I was too exhausted to stay awake.  I knew I was in a shitty, piss soaked diaper.  I knew I was cuddled up to Adele.  But in that moment, it felt like sleep mattered more.  I closed my eyes and I didn't open them until morning.

-----------

Thank you for reading!  Please Like or Comment to show support!  We also have a Patreon!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Okay, so maybe this is all just a big power trip for Adele? Is that really the extent of her motives? Is she just some rich spoiled brat who started this club to explore her domination fetish?

Tune in next week to (maybe) find out!

Same Evil-time!

Same Evil-channel!

5 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Okay, so maybe this is all just a big power trip for Adele? Is that really the extent of her motives? Is she just some rich spoiled brat who started this club to explore her domination fetish?

Tune in next week to (maybe) find out!

Same Evil-time!

Same Evil-channel!

I mean that's what it's for a lot cult leader types. They use other people to feed the narcissism and sense of grandiosity. It makes them feel powerful so they don't have to confront their own insecurities. In some case they may actually be delusion and have drunk their own proverbial cool-aide.

On a side note I want to make this character eat a flashbang followed by a power armored fist so bad.

4 hours ago, YourFNF said:

I mean that's what it's for a lot cult leader types. They use other people to feed the narcissism and sense of grandiosity. It makes them feel powerful so they don't have to confront their own insecurities. In some case they may actually be delusion and have drunk their own proverbial cool-aide.

^This is a surprisingly good description of Adele.. o_o

22.)

I woke up feeling like I'd had an amazing dream, like sleep had given me an incredible gift and blessed me, like everything was good in the world. Bess was cuddled up to me where last I remembered her, and as consciousness took over I became aware of a few things in order. Firstly, the sound of her gently sucking on the pacifier. Secondly, the sensation of her closeness, like perhaps we'd had sex and this was the morning after. And lastly... well, lastly didn't come immediately - it came when I pulled the covers up and the smell of what she'd done hit me. And I coughed and spluttered and it woke me right on up. Oh my god. "Hey, Bess, wake up, Bess." I shook her to awakeness and coughed. "Did you... did you shit yourself?" I looked disgusted. I wanted this to be humiliating for her, but moreover, I wanted this to be her fault, her choice, and I'd break her down using that.

I barely stirred.  Exhaustion was overwhelming and it was still the early morning.  Sun had just started peeking in through the high basement windows.  I looked at the clock, but my vision was too blurry to read the numbers.  Then I heard that voice.  Familiar voice.  I rubbed my eyes and tried to make sense of what she was saying.  Adele... that... bitch...

"Hey." I pulled the covers off her and shuffled out from under her, holding my breath to lean down closer to her behind like I needed any more proof of what she'd done. "Holy moly, you did, one night in diapers and you're not even bothering to be an adult anymore, huh Bess? I guess we made the right choice." I coughed and suppressed a gag - how did people in stories ever go through this without throwing up?!

I looked up at her with delirious annoyance, only for the smell to hit my nose.  And then the memories came back to me.  I spit the pacifier out, and much to my surprise, my throat didn't hurt anymore.  I could talk again. "I tried to wake you up!" I climbed up of the bed, the mess shifting in my diaper, falling between my legs.  I thought I'd topple over, but I had my strength back.  And my frustration, my outright anger, was building. "This is your fault, you sick freak!"

"Excuse me? I went to bed, and I wake up and not only are you in my bed, but you just completely gave up on being an adult? And now you want to speak to me like that?" My words were sharp and pointed. "You're disgusting, Bess, you're just a pathetic little baby who shits her pants, who didn't even try to get to the bathroom on time, and now what? My room is going to smell like your... your disgusting mess? How is that fair on me?" I'd stood up, and when she opened her mouth to argue back, I shoved her back so her butt fell against the mattress again to remind her.

I lost my breath.  The mess squished against my bottom and I felt tears fill my eyes.  Knowing what I'd done.  Knowing what had happened.  I had made it to the bathroom!  But somehow I still... I shook my head and tried to make my way to my feet again, tenuous in my movements.  Gross, gross, gross... "I.. I was in the bathroom!  I unlocked it, and I tried to take this stupid... stupid cover off!  And it wouldn't come off!  And I tried to wake you up!  And you're... you..." I was losing steam fast.  I had done everything right!  I had...

"So instead of trying something adult, you just thought 'oh, I'll just shit my diaper like a pathetic little baby, and then not even get someone to help clean it up?'" I pushed her back over and she fell out of the bed entirely, which was unintended, but she landed on her ass which worked out in my favor anyway. "Do you think this is fair, Bess? Do you think I want to have to change your diaper,” there were those words again, "when you've made it so clear that you're just a baby?" The power dynamic was real. I stood above her, she was on the floor, and I wasn't even letting her get a word out.

"I.. that's not..." I closed my eyes and shook my head.  This wasn't fair!  I was the one sitting in this shitty diaper!  I was the one suffering!  Why was she making this about her?!  Because that was Adele.  Selfish and horrible and-- she took my chin and forced me to look up at her.  I barely held back my tears.

"You're a bad girl, Bess. You're never going to be a Sweet Lolita at this rate, and maybe that's what you want, isn't it? Well don't you worry, disappointment that you are, I'll make something of you yet." She was barely trying to hold back tears, and it stirred me in ways I couldn't even imagine. "You didn't even apologize for what you did, you're so unashamed of it, aren't you? Like a toddler hiding from her Mommy to avoid getting caught, or maybe it's just that you like the way it feels?"

"That's not true!" I moved to get back up and she pushed me back to the floor with her foot.  All the movement, the horrible smell in the room, the sensation of the mess in my pants... it made me ache.  It made me miserable.  I felt like I didn't have any strength at all, when I had every ounce of strength I'd always had.  I kept trying to fight her with words, but she was better.  I kept trying to fight her with my fists, but she was winning.  I didn't know what to do...

"Well, you wanted to go so long without being changed, so I guess there's no hurry now, is there?" I grabbed her by the hair and tugged her, but she couldn't even stand if she wanted to, she was so exquisitely weak. So I sighed and rolled my eyes and lifted her up under her arms until she was on her feet, unsteady and weak, and then coughed and held my hand to my nose. "Oh honey you smell disgusting..."

I pulled away from her hand, stumbling into the dresser, and looking around the room nervously.  I could fight.  It was what I was good at!  And whatever drugs were in my system were clearly gone.  So... why did I feel so helpless?  Why did I feel this way? "Take this off me right now.  Take it off.  Right now!"

"Oh now you're desperate to be changed, huh?" I cupped her chin and spoke clearly. "Follow me, don't argue, don't make a scene, or I'll lock you in the closet for the rest of the day and see how you feel when you have a diaper rash, understand?" Then, when she tried to answer. "Don't be smug here, you're in a lot of trouble and I could make it a lot worse."

...I looked up into her eyes, her serious eyes.  Her voice washed over me like waves, ten feet tall and drowning me.  Follow her.  Don't argue.  Or she'd... she'd lock me up again, for a whole day.  Fresh tears flashed in my eyes and I felt my head nod.  Fighting meant so much less than getting out of this sickening diaper...

"Good girl." I kissed her. Not a romantic kiss, not even on the lips. I leaned down and I kissed her forehead, holding her head on either side, and then took her by the hand. "Careful now, you wouldn't want you to trip over, I know walking with that thing on can't be easy." I'd get her throat re-dosed, and feed her two more bottles for breakfast, then maybe I'd be ready to change that disgusting diaper she was wearing. Honestly, this was what I wanted, it was just... less gross in my head.

-----------

Thank you for reading!  Please Like or Comment to show support!  We also have a Patreon!

• Like 1

So... now Adele has a split personality or something? There was nothing (or very, very little) in her thought bubbles that seemed to indicate this was an act. She really thinks Bess did this on purpose! This is becoming more and more difficult to read whilst remaining composed. ?

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

So... now Adele has a split personality or something? There was nothing (or very, very little) in her thought bubbles that seemed to indicate this was an act. She really thinks Bess did this on purpose! This is becoming more and more difficult to read whilst remaining composed. ?

Hmm.. I don't think Adele is under the impression Bess did this "on purpose". I think she wants Bess to think that.  But this story is only barely from Adele's perspective, so it's hard to properly understand her thoughts and motives.  If I have one regret for this story, it's that we didn't write a few chapters from Adele's point of view.  There's a scene later on that I think could really benefit from knowing exactly how she feels and what she is going through...

((Also that messing scene was super fun to write.. :blush: ))

Still, something about that chapter... I dunno. I just felt bad after reading it. I don't know what it was. It wasn't the messy diaper (I too found that scene hot) or Adele lashing out. It's not like I have some kind of childhood trauma and I'm experiencing PTSD or anything. I can't adequately explain it. It just... hurt. I don't mind dark stories, or heroes suffering at the hands of a sadistic villian. But this story is just pain pain pain chapter after agonizing chapter.

I'm sorry, but I think this is where I get off. :(

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I'm sorry, but I think this is where I get off. :(

I completely understand! ^_^ Thanks for sticking through this long!  I know this story is super hard to get through; maybe I should put a disclaimer at the beginning?  I was actually really surprised how much support it got on Patreon (since the full story is posted on there) and how into it some people were. o_o Then again, they didn't have to read chapter by chapter.  That probably affected things a lot more than I expected. (I bet there's gonna be a huge difference in opinion between people who followed this story and people who read it all in one go!)

I think that bad feeling is a very human response.  It's just empathy, you know?  At the beginning you could handle all the terrible things because you empathized with Bess's ability to fight it.  And now that she's all but giving in, you empathize with her hopeless feelings too.  And that sinking hopeless feeling is something everyone is familiar with at one point or another in their life, so it's easy to relate.

ANYWAY I'm babbling.  Thanks for all the time and energy you've put into this story so far. ^_^ Hopefully when it's all over you'll be able to burn through the rest of it, but I understand your limits!  *big hugs*

*accepts big hug* Thank you, Sophie. ?

The chapter per day theory is certainly interesting. I wonder if I would've dropped Little Luzy if I had to read it that way? It was certainly a tough read sometimes! ?

44 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

The chapter per day theory is certainly interesting. I wonder if I would've dropped Little Luzy if I had to read it that way? It was certainly a tough read sometimes! ?

Oh my goodness like, everyone on Patreon adores ELC. O_O I almost didn't post it because of the content.  I am 100% sure it has something to do with posting times!  You guys have a lot more time to obsess over Adele and her actions and stuff.  I'm going to try posting a few more chapters today and push through to the plot-focused content.  It might make it easier for everyone to stomach. ^_^ 

23.)

It was so early in the morning, and none of the other club members were here.  Thank the lord.  But she took me past the bathroom and into the common room.  I looked back forlornly and bit my lip.  What was she doing?  Was the key in the common room?  I just wanted this cover off as soon as possible...

"Open." I didn't make a game of if, I didn't try to trick her - the spray for her throat? I held it up and she knew exactly what it was. She knew what I expected. She knew what she'd be giving up. And surrender was intoxicating.

"Please," I mumbled, not opening my mouth too wide when I spoke. "I'll cooperate... I won't yell again.  Please don't use that again." The pain... the tightness.  Being unable to talk.  Needing the pacifier.  I felt a blush wash over my cheeks.  I couldn't believe I'd fallen so far... "Please..."

Oh that was just like a drug kicking in, that felt wonderful, hearing her beg. Oh my stars. "You'll use your binkie voluntarily, and you'll have two bottles for breakfast instead of one." Even though I planned to make her have two bottles anyway. But while her needing the pacifier was really really enticing, her willingly wanting it was something else entirely. "Deal?"

If I argued, I'd use the pacifier anyway.  I'd drink the bottles anyway.  I'd want them.  I'd need them, to deal with the pain.  And this way, I could talk.  I could ask questions.  Maybe if I got on Adele's good side, this wouldn't be so terrible anymore.  I bit my lip and nodded my head in agreement.  I didn't really have a choice, did I?

I shivered. I'm sure she didn't see it, but it was electric through my body. And then I smelled her again and felt sick. Ugh. Why couldn't it just be that she was the one who had to smell herself but I didn't? That would be much more convenient. "Go sit down in one of the beanbag chairs, I'll get your bottles ready and put something on TV for you to watch while you eat." Eat. Hah. Like she'd get any solid food in the near future.

I looked up at her with frustration.  She was obviously missing a step in there.  When she didn't amend herself, I motioned down at the diaper. "I need to be changed first." "You'll get changed after." "Well, I'm not sitting down until I get changed.  This is disgusting."

"I agree, but I need to deal with the stink you left in my room, and that comes first. So you're going to sit out here and have your bottles, and I'll change you when I'm done." I still had the spray in my hand, and I made sure to be fingering it when she looked at me, waiting for any excuse to make her throat hurt. "You're not arguing with me, are you, Bess? The longer this takes, the more likely that club members might show up, Messie Bessie."

Messie Bessie.  I shot daggers at her, absolutely furious.  But she had the upper hand here.  She was the only one with the key to this diaper thing... so I needed to be patient.  I needed to let her go at her own pace.  Or she'd spray me with that throat stuff again and I'd get stuck in this diaper even longer... "Fine," I said sharply.  I wouldn't sit down, but I'd drink the bottles.

I pointed to the beanbag chairs and gave a very clear instruction. "Go and sit and wait, I'll be over with your bottle in a second, little one." When I came over to her, though, she was standing by the beanbag instead, defiantly crossing her arms, and reminding me just with her presence exactly what I'd done to her. Without a word, I smacked my hand down on her behind, marveling at just how much give there was in there, how much it squished, and spoke firmly. "You must really love standing around in this, Bess, how does it feel? How does it feel knowing that a three year old wouldn't even do what you did? This isn't a feeling adults get to feel, is it?" I pushed her down and grinned as she landed right in the beanbag. If she thought she'd forget it, or get used to it, she was wrong wrong wrong. At least for now...

One smack on my messy behind and I was in shock.  Sensations I had never felt.  Sensations I never thought I would feel in my entire life.  And before I knew it, I was thrown down in the beanbag and the shit squished all over my ass.  I breathed heavily as the smell wafted up and around me, and I almost threw up then and there.  Then I decided: I'd do anything to get out of this diaper.  Anything.  So when Adele handed me the bottle, I sipped it.  No more arguing, no more protesting.  Not until I was changed...

I got up on a chair, right in front of her, plenty of chance for her to attack me, and used it to pull the projector screen down from the room. Did she even try to stop me? Oh my little smelly princess, of course she didn't! A few minutes later and I had some anime about bears in a cafe playing with the subtitles off, in Japanese I knew she didn't understand, because babies didn't need to understand their shows anyway. "Alright you be a good girl for me and watch your cartoons, I'll be out in a little bit with your second bottle, okay?"

I drank.  I watched.  I didn't understand anything that was going on in the stupid show, but I appreciated the time waster.  Before the first episode ended, the bottle was gone.  But no sooner after I put it down, Adele came out and handed me a second one.  I glared up at her, took it, and popped it in my mouth.  My stomach ached.  I wanted real food...

The formula in the bottles would keep her body weak, keep her digestive system moving with a sense of urgency, and give her enough calories and nutrients to survive on. What I read online said it would take her a few days to clear out the food in her system, though, so a few more days of messy diapers at least - more than enough time to normalize her to it before it stopped, and then to break her entirely when I let her eat real food again a few days later and she uncontrollably messed herself from it. I tingled and grinned. She hadn't had the spray, but conversely I'd added a little something to her second bottle to distract her - a little something to dull her focus. But it was enough thinking - I was about to go have to go out there and deal with what I'd wrought: I was about to change a shitty diaper.

I finished the second bottle as the second episode finished.  By now, I'd slumped down in the bean bag chair and closed my eyes.  The more I drank, the fuller I got.  And when I finally finished the second bottle, I was feeling ill.  What was I going to do?  How was I supposed to escape this Hell?  I didn't know...

-----------

13 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Her voice washed over me like waves, ten feet tall and drowning me.

13 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

maybe I'd be ready to change that disgusting diaper she was wearing. Honestly, this was what I wanted, it was just... less gross in my head.

Chapter 22  Great chapter.  The first quote Bess, the second, Adele.  Why is Bess so weak since she says the drugs are out of her?   I'm guessing it takes some recuperation.  

This chapter did not bother me, but I get what you were saying, Sophie, about having more chapters presented at a time.  I was just thinking earlier this week about that with a story that was posted long ago, wiped out, and wondering, if the repost would be easier to take if it ever happens and if it is a one chapter at a time that I will wait until more than a few have been posted before reading and see if that is true.

Chapter 23.    I see.  So the formula is keeping her weak.  Adele is a newcomer to whatever she is doing, we see her thinking over her internet reads plus her "maybe I'd be ready to change that disgusting diaper she was wearing. Honestly, this was what I wanted, it was just... less gross in my head," thought from the previous chapter.  She seems at least part sadist or is it control freak? Mommy Domme?

9 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

Adele is a newcomer to whatever she is doing

Yep, exactly! ^_^ 

I post chapter-by-chapter on DD for a few reasons, but it's mostly vanity.  I really love reading comments and fan theories and "I loved this line" and "this part was so cool" and all that stuff.  Forcing readers to slow down and take things bit-by-bit means more comments, more detailed comments, and a better understanding of the work.  So it's mostly for my own self-fullfillment.. :blush: 

I actually never thought about the consequences of slowing down, though!  When books get scary or overwhelming, you always have the next page to bring you hope and change.  Waiting traps the reader in the "feeling" of that last chapter for a whole day, or longer!  That's a perspective I've never considered. o_o

Anyway, I'm just thinking out loud.  New chapter (maybe two!) today! ^_^ 

~Sophie

24.)

"Alright my little gross girl, lets get your diaper changed." I stood adjacent, above, waited for her to try and stand herself up knowing full well she wouldn't be able to at best, and would only writhe around in her filth at worst. And the best part was, she'd know that I was giving her the chance to get changed and she wasn't even able to take it - not without asking for my help, anyway.

I looked up at her with a sigh of resignation and climbed to my feet.  But when I tried to pull myself up, I didn't have the energy.  As my butt lifted off the bean bag chair, it squished right back down.  I felt a blush overcome my cheeks.  Fuck.  I managed to get myself to my hands and knees, but when I tried to stand, I toppled over.  I reached out to grab Adele, but she took a step backward and I fell back to the carpet, already out of breath.  Out of energy.  Fuck, those bottles... how stupid could I be?

"Oh do I need to do everything?" I knelt down and picked her up under the arms, helping her up to her feet and making a big show of it. "Such a little girl, my little princess, maybe your diaper is just too heavy for you to stand? I bet that's it." My tone really put the sweet in sweet lolita. And then... the door opened, and Marnie came in. "Oh, hey you two, I was just..." she sniffed the air, her face soured and she coughed. "Oh fuck what is that smell?" I could have pushed it, humiliated my little project more, but I did something that would start her down the path of loving me as her protector: I lied. "I think it's coming from the window, we left it open overnight and I think maybe it was a skunk? Anyway, we'll be back, I'm going to help Bess here get a new dress picked out. Make yourself at home."

The two empty bottles were still sitting by the bean bag chair when Marnie walked in, but I was on my feet.  I almost ran, but it wasn't two steps later that I realized I couldn't stay standing without holding onto Adele.  But Adele... she didn't humiliate me.  She had every chance to.  She could have destroyed everything my best friend thought about me.  But she didn't.  I didn't understand... Adele walked me into the bathroom and closed the door behind us.  I looked up at her nervously. "...why didn't you tell her?"

"Why would I want to hurt you like that?" I looked at her, confused by the question, and helped her down to the floor - which was easy because I got her halfway there and then let her plop down on the tile. I pulled her pacifier out of my pocket, put it between her lips, and steeled myself for this. Just like you always imagined, right Adele?

Why would she want to hurt me like that?!  Because she'd kidnapped me!  Because she'd kept me drugged all fucking weekend!  Because it was her fault I was sitting on the bathroom floor in a shitty diaper!  Who was she kidding with this nice girl act?  She pushed me backwards on my back and popped the pacifier in my mouth.  I remembered what she said.  I'll voluntarily suck on the pacifier.  Or I don't get changed.  So I sucked on the pacifier while she worked at the locked cover.

"If you'd prefer I tell her, I can, but I'm not trying to hurt you, you silly goose.” With a twist and a click I unlocked the omutsu and then pulled the diaper cover free of her thighs, steeling myself before untaping the disposable diaper underneath. And wow. I coughed, and gagged, and tried to stay sweet and kind, but it was awful! And I heard Bess... giggling. Giggling as I coughed and struggled! I mean I knew it was probably the drugs in her milk hitting her and making her find it funny, but it was one of the most innocently childish thing I'd ever heard her do.

It really wasn't funny, I swear it wasn't.  But though I was humiliated by the whole situation, I'd been humiliated all morning!  And Adele thought it was the funniest thing in the damn world.  Now she was changing a shitty diaper and she was not having a good time, that much was obvious.  The fact that it was my shitty diaper... well, I tried to ignore that bit.

"Oh my god, how did you even get..." Yeah I know, I know, I tossed her around, I made her squish around in it, I rubbed it in to her butt,. And now I had to deal with it. I think by the time I got her to even a semblance of clean, I'd used half a tub of baby wipes, and my stomach was almost in knots. I almost threw up twice. And she kept fucking smirking at me! "Oh laugh it up, buttercup, I bet you think you're a big tough girl huh?" I tickled her. I tickled her up the sides, I tickled her along her hips, I tickled her while she was laying on the floor, naked from the waist down, mostly cleaned of her own waste, and there was nothing sexual between us. What a weird moment!

She stood me up and I had to hold onto the counter.  For the first time, I looked in that huge wall-to-wall mirror... and I was smiling.  Smiling...?  I looked at myself, at Adele near the trash can, and at the closed bathroom door... ten minutes ago I couldn't think about anything but leaving.  And now I was smiling?  I closed my eyes tight.  Drugs.  A stupid situation.  A woman tickling me.  I'm so fucking stupid...

"Alright, all clean, I'll have to like burn the trash can or something but hey, whatever.” I rolled my eyes and took her by the hand, and with no underwear underneath the dress she wore, I led her from the bathroom across the hall to my bedroom. Marnie was in the shared room, peering up at the window on a chair, trying to figure out what the nasty smell had been. I closed the door behind us. "Go sit on our bed, Bessie, I need to get you in another one of your diapers alright?"

I'd been to compliant.  I was so eager to get out of that diaper that I... I let my guard down.  And now things were weird.  They were different.  And it felt like Adele was... was my mom or something.  She led me to the bed and let me go.  I leaned on the post of the canopy, refusing to sit on the sheets. "I don't want a diaper..." And I thought to add, "Please."

"No, you don' want a diaper, you need your diaper" I corrected her, and turned my tone from airy to firm like the snap of a set of fingers. "I've been fair and kind to you this morning and I think you owe me the courtesy of not wasting my time arguing with me, don't you?" Besides... "Your bottom has a really firm rash on it from being in that yucky mess all night, and so once I put lotion on it, you're not going to be able to wear big girl knickers anyway."

"Kidnapping me isn't kind.  Locking me in diapers all night isn't kind.  Don't act like you're a saint or something because you didn't fuck with me like you usually do.  That's not being fair or kind.  That's the normal expectation." I glared up at her, still holding the bed for support. "I understand you aren't letting me leave, because you're crazy, but I shouldn't have to dress like a baby just because you've got a diaper fetish."

My expression soured, and even the fact she winced when I walked up to her didn't help soften it. I pushed her hard enough for fall down on the bed and then climbed on top of her like a lion pinning down prey. "Somebody has forgotten what it's like not to talk, hasn't she?" I kept the spray in my pocket at all times. I took it out and held it in one hand, squeezing her mouth with the other. But I didn't spray yet.

Fear rang through me.  A week ago, I didn't know what fear really was.  I faced all my problems head on.  But this was real fear.  I struggled and fought, but I could hardly move.  She pinned me down with ease.  And the memory of all that pain from yesterday... of the spray and the tightness and not being able to form words... I shook my head and kicked my feet. "No!  Please!"

I wouldn't be the only one with a diaper fetish by the time I was done with her, that was for sure. "Ask for your diaper. Tell me you want it, that you need it, and make me believe it." Mouthy little brat, how dare she say that about me, though? Who did she think she was?

I looked up at her, nervously.  She was doing this on purpose... but why?  Just to torture me?  I thought about all the other people in the Lolita club.  About Marnie... and I shook my head. "Please... can't we talk?  Can we talk about this?" Psychology, huh?  That was my avenue?  Yeah, I was screwed.

I didn't give her another chance. I wanted her to know that I'd given her an opportunity, and she'd wasted it. I wanted her to know that what happened next was her own doing. I squeezed her mouth open and pumped the spray inside, pump after pump after pump, then forced her mouth shut and held her nose until she swallowed.

I spit out as much as I could, dripping down my cheeks, out the corners of my mouth.  But Adele kept her hand over my mouth and held my nose until I had to swallow the rest.  I coughed and sucked in more air, rushing the tingling sensation down my throat.  And within minutes, I was struggling to speak.  Tears welled up in my eyes and I kicked and flailed with all my might.

"Maybe I'll have Marnie go take out the trash in the bathroom after all?" I was nice. I'd been nice. And my being nice was reward for her behaving, and I was going to make it very clear that the two were intrinsically linked. I held her pacifier in my hand while I talked. "Maybe you're just too much of a baby to be given any choices at all, really."

I shook my head, struggling and whimpering, kicking my feet, as she pinned me down by the wrists.  Adele held both my hands above my head with only one of hers and waved the pacifier in front of my lips.  I was so sorry.  I shouldn't have argued.  I shouldn't have tried to fight her.  I should have given in... "I'm s-sorry... p-pl... p.. please..."  A tear dripped down one cheek, then two.  Adele had broken down one of my barriers.  She was winning...

-----------

• Like 1

I've been the voice saying, "Hey, lighten up folks, it's only a story!" These last few chapters have pushed me just a bit on that, though. Adele is just a crazy lady! What she's been doing is really off the wall and I can see why some probably feel the same as Wannatripbaby - "I'm sorry, but I think this is where I get off. :("

You're not getting rid of me, though. Some of this is tough to read even in a story, but your writing (the two of you) is so compelling. One aspect of the story making it so nasty, yet still appealing, is that you are being so much more realistic than almost any other story like this. Most, if not all, other stories show the 'victim' as putting up a fight... but then giving in well before it seems logical. Bess continues to struggle even in light of the physical and psychological terror she's been facing. I don't know how much of this kind of treatment I'd be able to take before breaking and becoming totally compliant; and even in my craziest fantasies, I really do not want to know! But in the world of fiction, if Bess would only give in and give up as most other dark story characters do, Adele wouldn't have to be so mean. Yeah, I know that's sort of backwards thinking but it's so close to Adele's reasoning - at least as put to Bess.

1 hour ago, ELLIE52 said:

Looks like Adele just wants someone to be best buds with .... hahaha.  I guess the Lolita Club is getting stale.

This is my absolute favorite interpretation of Adele XD 

"I just wanted someone to hang out with."

"....YOU FUCKING ELECTROCUTED ME!"

"Friends don't do that?"

25.)

I wouldn't usually have given her the out, but I wanted to send the right message, I wanted to reward her for crying. I wanted to reinforce that. So I softened and put the pacifier between her lips, cooing and shushing her gently. "Oh baby there there, I know you didn't mean it, I know you didn't, it's just hard for you to adjust to things, I know, it's so new and scary and sometimes it might be confusing, too, I know..."

Her voice, once so sharp and angry, was calm and soothing.  She used her free hand to play with my hair and I sucked instinctively on the pacifier.  It was automatic now.  The pacifier made my throat stop hurting.  I didn't think twice about it.  She brushed away my tears and I leaned into her touch.  I just wanted all of it to stop... I just wanted to go home...

Where once I'd been on top of her, I now pulled her into my arms, I sat up and pulled her against my chest to play with her hair, and I hummed softly to her. "I'm not doing this to hurt you, Bess, I promise I'm not. I'm doing this out of love, and care and concern. And I won't let anything bad happen to you, okay? I just want you to be happy. To be sweet."

"...am happy," I mumbled through the pacifier.  I whimpered and curled up into her chest.  She had all the power.  Fighting her meant nothing.  But these lies she was telling me... they didn't mean anything either. "Was happy," I corrected. "Before this..." Before all this.  Before Adele and her crazy evil lolita club.

"I know you think that, but victims of abuse often find reasons to rationalize their lives, to say its okay. Don't worry, one day you'll see, I'm only trying to help." I kissed her head, and eventually laid her down to get her diapered again, continuing to muse to her. "I'm really proud of you so far, you're doing really well so quickly, which means that little sweet flower buried inside you is fighting for this, too."

Victims of... abuse?  I sat upright all too fast and stared at her with the most intensely curious eyes.  How did she...?  No.  She was bluffing.  She went to her dresser, the drawer under the one with all the diaper covers, and came back over with another huge plastic diaper in hand.  My heart sank.

"Shh, shh, I'll let you pick out another cute omutsu okay? Nobody but us will know, our little secret alright?" My tones were warm, when she was sweet. When she obeyed me. And I meant it when I said I was only trying to help her, I really did! Good things could be done for selfish reasons. "Then we can go hang out with Marnie, alright? She said to me that she's excited to see what you wear today, she said she's really proud of you. We don't wanna let her down, right?"

The omutsu's were hardly discrete.  Any idiot could see that they were covering a diaper.  But at the same time, unless you were expecting it, maybe they just looked like really puffy panties?  Ugh, I wasn't so lucky.  But if I wore another long dress... maybe I could talk to Marnie.  Maybe I could figure out what was going on...

She was laid down. And she didn't fight me, not when I put her behind down on the diaper, not when I lifted her ankles and rubbed copious amounts of lotion into her behind which had already started to get red and sore, and she didn't fight when I powdered her heavily and pulled the diaper up between her legs. Routine. That was how this was going to become for her.

There was nothing I could do.  I couldn't stand up straight let alone fight Adele.  So I let her diaper me.  Ugh, I felt so pathetic.  Then she stood me up and walked me - crinkling and waddling - to the drawer of diaper covers.  Which ones looked most like panties?  Probably those ones with the bow.  So those were the ones I picked.

I pulled the cover up her legs, up snugly over her diaper, and fastened the little lock from my pocket discretely into place where she couldn't see it, just like last time, then turned her around to look in the mirror. "Are you ready to go build your first ever coord, Loli girl? It's a lot of responsibility, so if you don't think you can do it, I'll happily dress you instead."

Dress me instead.  In something short and even more humiliating, no doubt.  I'd pick my own clothes!  She walked me out into the hallway and I could hear Marnie rummaging through cupboards and pulling out trays to make tea.  I hurried ahead to get into the closet next door before she could see me, almost tripping and falling into the wall.

"Oopsie daze, be careful, you gotta get used to that cute little waddle." I chided after her, following her into the closet. Instead of taking the lead, though, I sat on the little stool by the shoe racks, and watched her. One day I'd make a cute lolita girl out of her. One day soon she'd be what she had the potential to be. One step at a time.

-----------

Ok, now I am waiting to see if Adele is wearing a diaper, or wear them do bed. I think in part she might hate her liking to wear diapers and is projecting her hate onto her victim.

26.)

"This one," I mumbled through the pacifier.  But Adele shook her head. "It doesn't match your omutsu.” "Who the..." the fuck cares.  But I couldn't use that many words.  I could have said who cares.  Damnit.  I closed my eyes tight and sucked on the pacifier to steady the soreness of my throat.  Calming.  Relaxing... "This," I tried again. "Nuh uh." Standing was already so difficult...

"You want to match, because if you don't coordinate here, the girls and boys in the club are going to scrutinize you, and I'm sure you don't want that much attention being paid to your omutsu, do you?" I didn't need to offer her logic, but it was fun to see it work on her.

"This," I mumbled, picking out another black and white dress, similar to the other two.  But she sighed and shook her head. "Look darling.  You are wearing yellow with little red flowers.  You need a dress that matches." I shook my head. "No." I was not wearing her bullshit lolita crap!  I was drawing a line!  It was humiliating enough that I was in this stupid diaper, but one of her frilly dresses too?

"Look," I cupped her chin, I used a stern voice, and I tried to be patient. "Your diaper is hidden by your omutsu, but given a second look people will be able to tell pretty immediately that you're wearing your diaper. If you would prefer people knew you had your diaper on, then by all means, but I'm telling you the way that the least people will notice."

I pulled away and pointed at the black dress again.  If she wanted me to cover this stupid thing up then why not let me wear the black one?!  And I guess that was the last straw.  She shoved me and I toppled backwards onto my thickly padded ass and went to get me an outfit herself. "Please!" I shouted after her, around the pacifier, but she wasn't listening.

"I gave you the chance to be a big girl, you chose to be a baby." I chided with a tone of disappointment. She wanted to waive the chance to be independent, then I was happy to oblige. I was more than happy to dress her in a strawberry shortcake dress with ruffles up the wazoo, more than happy to give her so many pettis that her omutsu was the centerpiece of her coord.

The dress she came back to me with was not made for human women, I could assure you.  It was white and red and gingham and decorated head to foot in layers and layers of lace and frills.  It was so disgusting... so outrageously, inhumanely feminine.  Unrealistic was the only word that came to mind.  A literal sin on the human eyes.  I crossed my arms and shook my head, pointing again to the black one.

"Not a chance, baby girl." I showed her something I hadn't needed to in some time - the shock collar remote. With the laxatives in her bottles she'd had a little while ago, I was wondering just how many shocks her body would tolerate before another party happened in her pampers. I hoped it would be a little while, I didn't know that my stomach could handle it again so soon.

I looked at the remote in her hand and recoiled at the sight, like getting away from it might make the electrocutions easier to handle.  I sucked harder on the pacifier and looked away from Adele.  I couldn't... I just couldn't wear that... "P-please..." I managed. "Don't... anyth... th..."

"I thought we were past this, weren't we past this? You wanted to be a good baby girl, right?" With the hand not holding the remote, I played with the side of her cheek tenderly, moving it up to her hair with a warm smile. "Nobody not in the club will see you, it won't even be so bad, right?" Although Marnie was out in the club room.

I shook my head and felt a panic rise in my chest.  I couldn't.  I couldn't wear that!  I slapped her hand away, which amounted to gently pushing it aside, and looked up at her with tears in my eyes.  I really couldn't... I couldn't... "P...pl..."

"Proper ladies choose their words carefully, I see you're learning that." And then I chose mine. "Now I'm going to dress you properly, and you're going to be good, and I'm not going to shock you anymore because you're good. Now what's it going to be?"

She reached down to thread my arm into the dress and I pulled it back with a snap.  She gave me a serious look and I gave her one right back.  I was not wearing that dress!  I wouldn't!  I would rather sit here naked in a fucking diaper!  I didn't care!

I shocked her. A well timed and powerful shock, the moment she stared back at me. Puppies could be trained, and so could she. I didn't smile when I shocked her, I didn't react at all, not until she hit the ground - and then I shocked her again, for good measure, passively. "Now. Arms up."

I shook my head, folding my arms against my chest in protest, quivering at the feeling of electricity running through my spine.  She shocked me again and I sucked hard on the pacifier to keep from screaming like a child.  Tears started to fill my eyes, but I wouldn't uncross my arms.  I wouldn't wear her stupid dress!

The thing was, I didn't just want to get my way - I wanted her to surrender, I wanted to win but I wanted my victory to be offered to me and not taken by force. "Why are you fighting me on this? I would have thought that after being so disgusting last night, after not even waking me up to change you because you'd rather have sat in your own filth, that you'd be ready to do just about anything to not be seen in diapers?"

I looked up at her in pain and frustration, curling myself into a ball on the ground, twitching as each nerve rebooted.  I was already out of breath.  It was true, though, wasn't it?  I had shit myself.  I was already in diapers.  What could be worse?  But thinking back on all the horrible things I had said to Adele, on all the ways I acted toward the club, and my willingness to drop my best friend over some clothes, Adele was starting to pick up on something.  I really didn't like lolita stuff, beyond a reasonable level.  Beyond messy diapers and electrocution.  And that was a fact I really didn't want her to figure out...

-----------