LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breaking the Girl: A Novel

7 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

Because Sasquatch rapes, he doesn't maul. I'm not a monster, I want Aubrey to suffer and die but not by Man Ape dicking, that's just cruel and unusual punishment.

Really? I haven't heard of that one? (shudders and goes to check to make sure the 10 gauge and the FAL are loaded)

4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Really? I haven't heard of that one? (shudders and goes to check to make sure the 10 gauge and the FAL are loaded)

Oh yeah, Sasquatch is like the rapiest of the cryptids! Harry and the Henderson's almost didn't get made because they were planning on it being "realistic" but the MPAA wouldn't allow all the Sasquatch dong and savage rape.

5 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

Oh yeah, Sasquatch is like the rapiest of the cryptids! Harry and the Henderson's almost didn't get made because they were planning on it being "realistic" but the MPAA wouldn't allow all the Sasquatch dong and savage rape.

Damn..... That's terrifying (goes back to breaking down and cleaning the FAL)

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I love you guys and I love this board. Where else would a discussion about a fictional abusive relationship so quickly devolve into Sasquatch rape? :P

No kidding.  I need to go rewatch Harry and the Hendersons :O

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I love you guys and I love this board. Where else would a discussion about a fictional abusive relationship so quickly devolve into Sasquatch rape? :P

Don't look at me I had no idea where this was going.

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

No kidding.  I need to go rewatch Harry and the Hendersons :O

No need to punish yourself, I was the one that brought things to a screeching halt, I'll watch Harry and the Hendersons.

Chapter Thirty

Monday and Tuesday had both been pretty wonderful - once Dani had gotten off work, we explored our emerging dynamic.  She was my perfect princess, I was her adoring authority figure.  She hadn't said the word, but I was hoping for it.  I might guide her to it a little harder the next time we were in the throes of passion.

But that seemed unlikely on Wednesday night.  We had chosen that night to go visit Seth and Jess at their apartment.  I had warned Dani that it was stepping into the deep end, but she was insistent.  She wanted to show Jess that she understood, that she accepted her no matter what and that she wanted to be friends.

A week prior I would have declared it a disaster in the making, but now it seemed like it might actually be a positive event.  I was curious what lengths they would go to in hiding their lifestyle, although I had given them carte blanche.  I wasn't entirely sure it was the best idea, but after three nights of exploring our ageplay dynamic, after feeling her relax into me, hearing the crinkle of her diaper as we played games, as we cuddled... it was a "no time like the present" situation.

But that didn't stop my heart from racing as we stood outside of Seth's apartment.

Dani had been in diapers in the evening for three days, but she'd never worn out in public and she wasn't wearing now.  I didn't blame her and I wasn't going to push her - that was a huge step, and certainly not one I wanted her to take after just a few days.  Just being around other ageplayers would be a huge step, even unpadded.  Dani was dressed in her usual, casual style - a cream-colored top with floral patterns embroidered around the boatneck and the edges of the loose, flowing sleeves, atop a pair of faded - they came that way, they were new - blue jeans.  Dani stood beside me, her arms wrapped around one of mine as I knocked on the door.  She had certainly slipped gracefully into the submissive role.

She was my princess - loving, giving, caring, but mine.  She wasn't a brat, she didn't crave the thrill of punishment.  She wasn't demanding, she wasn't a whiner.  She was perfect.  I was finally living my dream.

"Well hello there," Seth greeted us with a smile, "come on in."

I gave him a quick hug as we entered, but Dani gave him a great big one, lingering for long moments in his arms.  I blinked, a little surprised.  I knew she was a hugger, but that seemed more than a casual greeting.

"Cupcake," he called - the game was clearly on, "we have company."

"I'm embarrassed," Jess called from the other room.  I smirked, wrapping an arm around Dani and pulling her close to me, kissing her on the temple.  I wasn't threatened by Seth, I was more interested in comforting her if Jess' antics were too much.

"Come out of your room, sweetie," he called again.  "Unless we should ask Dani to come get you?"

"No Daddy," she called quickly, stepping out.  Her cheeks were bright red as she walked toward us in just a onesie.  It was pink and was adorned with fancy lettering declaring her Daddy's Girl and she was obviously padded underneath it, the diaper poking out on either side of the fabric.  Her hair was up in pigtails, she had on her cuffs and collar - to me, that was everyday Jess, but she seemed to be embarrassed at Dani seeing her.

"Oh my goodness," Dani's eyes went wide and she covered her mouth with her hands.  "I didn't know they made those diaper shirts in adult sizes!"

"They make practically everything in adult sizes," I smiled.  "Hi Jess."

"Hi Nessa," she squeaked, waddling quickly over to Seth and pulling him toward the couch.  "Hi Dani."

"Oh my god," Dani squealed, "Look at your butt!  Is my butt that adorable in one of those?"

"No offense to Jess," I grinned, "but your butt is MORE adorable."

Jess turned seven shades of red and buried her face in Seth's chest, climbing into his lap as he sat down on the couch.

"Stooooooop," she whined, her voice muffled by his shirt.

"Oh you love it," Seth teased, "My little Cupcake loves being the center of attention."

"Is that your nickname?" Dani asked, "Cupcake?  Do I call you Cupcake?"

"Noooo," Jess fussed, turning around in Seth's lap.  "Daddy calls me Cupcake, I'm his Cupcake.  Nessa just calls me Jess, so you should call me Jess."

I sat down on the other end of the leather couch, patting the spot next to me.  I wondered desperately what was going through Dani's head in that moment.  She sat, her hand slipping into mine and our fingers threading effortlessly.  I apparently found the touch more comforting than she did.  I could tell by her body language and the cool feel of her skin that Dani was completely unperturbed.

"So was Jess wearing a diaper that night at dinner?" she directed the question to Seth - she caught on fast - while Jess blushed and buried her face again.

"She was," Seth admitted.  "My Little girl is pretty much always diapered.  Have you tried it yourself yet?"

"I have," Dani admitted as well, and Jess shot bolt upright and glared at me, her mouth hanging open somewhat.  "I've been reading some on your... what do you call it, dynamic?  I guess I'm kind of a Little too."

"Are you padded right now?" Jess asked, staring at Dani.  My guess was that Seth's brat felt betrayed that I hadn't already spilled the beans about our diaper adventures.

"Seth," I interjected, squeezing her hand as she blushed.  "I believe your Little is asking Dani about her underwear.  That doesn't seem especially ladylike."

"Eep," the noises Jess made when startled were adorable and she somehow managed to sit even straighter as Seth's hands landed on her hips.  Her eyes were comically wide as she realized her mistake.  "I was just curious... and Dani just asked you about mine like a minute ago!"

"But Dani is a big girl right now," Seth pointed out, "and you're just a baby."

"I'm not a baby," she countered automatically, going immediately into a pout.  "Dani, I was hoping to get some Little solidarity here!  Aren't you a Little too!?"

"What's the best part about being a Little?" Dani asked abruptly, her gaze leveled on Jess.

Jess cocked her head to one side, pondering on the question.  Adorable was the only word for her, in her pigtails and onesie, her diaper peeking out as she sat on Seth's lap.  I wanted desperately to have Dani in the same situation.  We could put on a Disney movie, the two Littles sitting together and watching from the floor while Seth and I shared a couple of beers.  It was the stuff of my deepest fantasies, and we were very nearly there.  Those were the moments I really wanted, not some intense scene but rather a casual moment of absolute trust, my Little just being little while I simply enjoyed it.

"Probably... " Jess hesitated, leaning forward slightly and propping herself up with both hands on Seth's knees between her own spread legs.  Her diaper crinkled with every shift, and it only renewed my desire to have Dani in the same.  "The freedom to enjoy it."

"What do you mean?" Dani asked, watching Jess very intently.

"Well," Jess shrugged.  "I didn't choose to wear a onesie that showed off my diaper tonight, Daddy decided.  I didn't choose to wear pigtails, Daddy decided.  Because he knows I... " she blushed and I could see Seth's fingers grip her hips tighter, ever so slightly, a reassuring presence, "He knows that I want it.  I have the freedom to enjoy what I want even though I think it's stupid, because he takes the choice away from me.  I.. I had a big problem with that before I moved in with Daddy.  I would deny what I wanted all the time, because it was a burden, because it was dumb... and I would just be unhappy.  Now, I don't get a choice.  I don't want a choice.  I was embarrassed to wear this in front of you, especially because you're dressed like a Big... but I'm happier this way."

Dani pondered that for a long moment before squeezing my hand, a long squeeze similar to the reassurance that I had just tried to give to her.

"Do you have an outfit I could borrow?" she asked casually.

"Really!?" Jess screeched, bouncing up and down on Seth's lap.  "Really really?  You'll be Little with me?"

"Yeah," Dani smiled, even as I gave her an, 'Are you sure?' look.  "Vanessa... will you help me get dressed?"

"If that's what you want," I smiled - Jess wanted her choice taken away, Dani might not.  I wasn't going to push her into anything, the situation was too delicate.  I was honestly a little afraid at the way she was pressing forward, but we did have two days of private play and she liked Jess.  It felt like we were moving too fast, but I wasn't going to deny her.

"Oh tonight is going to be the best," Jess giggled as I led Dani back toward the nursery.

"I want you to be prepared for Jess' furniture," I said softly as I guided her, gently leading her by the hand.  "Seth and Jess have been living this way for years, I'm not going to ask you to do anything that makes you uncomfortable."

"Holy shit," Dani breathed as we stepped into Jess' room.  "She has a giant crib."

The walls were a soft pink, the crib a gleaming white.  Her vanity was something out of a Disney film, white wood and gold trim, looping and swirling decorations.  I opened the closet to reveal Jess' wardrobe - all of her adult clothing was in one corner of Seth's closet, as his style of dress was monochrome - he basically had ten copies of the same outfit, they varied only slightly in style.  Jess' Little closet was nearly equally monochrome, though her clothes were a riot of pink rather than Seth's array of black.

"Holy shit," she said again, "that's a lot of pink."

"She has some blue outfits toward the back," I offered, explaining, "Seth uses those as punishment."

Dani burst out laughing but covered her mouth quickly, not wanting Jess to think that she was mocking their lifestyle.  She was so precious, so considerate.

"What do you think I should wear?" she asked.

I walked her over to the crib and lifted her up, setting her on the mattress - the bars were already down, so I didn't have to do anything to open it.  The plastic sheet rustled as she shifted, looking at the bars and the tall headboard and footboard, which were decorated with cupcakes.  I walked back over to the closet and picked out two outfits from Jess' punishment section - a schoolgirl outfit with a scandalously short skirt, the blouse was actually a onesie that had the sailor tie sewn onto it, and a puff-sleeved empire-waisted shimmery blue dress with a similarly short skirt.  Either one would show off a diaper nicely.

"That one," she said, pointing at the shimmery dress.

"Ah ah, princess," I smiled.  "Manners."  If we were going to play, it was important to set these expectations early.

"May I wear that one please?" she blushed.

"Of course," I said, hanging the dress on the footboard of the crib before taking the other back to the closet and returning with a diaper in each hand.  A Simple Ultra - plain white - in one, and an ABU Space in the other.  "And which diaper would my princess prefer?"

"How many different kinds of adult-sized diapers are there?" she marveled.  "Are those aliens?"

"There are dozens," I chuckled, "but Jess' choices are limited unless you want pink.  She has three different kinds of pink diapers, but only one blue.  She does a pink one with princesses all over it, if you'd prefer."

"Well, I have a feeling that this skirt isn't going to hide whatever I pick, so let's stay color coordinated and go with the aliens."

I smiled as I began by removing her shoes, then her jewelry, the chunky bracelets and the heavy earrings, the necklace made of polished stones - though I left the simpler rings on her fingers.  I removed her blouse, then her jeans and finally the soft purple panties she wore underneath.  There she lay, in Jess' crib, naked and beautiful, waiting to be diapered.  I slowly, lovingly rubbed baby oil into her skin, lingering on her hips, and squeezing her bottom before unfolding the blue diaper and slipping it beneath her.  I traced my fingers up her thigh, dragging a nail in the sensitive spot where her thigh met her hip, that lovely V.  She shivered and blushed, drawing her hands up to her chest unconsciously.  I sprinkled a delicate layer of powder over her before drawing the diaper closed, taping the top tapes tightly around her hips before doing the bottom ones as well.

I took a moment to rub the fresh padding between her legs and the soft moan that came from her took me by surprise.  I pressed a little harder, digging my fingers into the padding, drawing rapid breaths from her before I leaned down and kissed her.

If we hadn't been in Seth's apartment, we would have ended up having a late dinner.

But we were, so when the kiss broke I sat her up, pulling the blue dress over her head and guiding her arms through the sleeves.  I raided Jess' vanity for a pair of ponytail holders and raised Dani's luscious black hair into twin high pigtails.

"All you need is a pacifier," I smiled, guiding her to the mirror that hung on the back of Jess' bedroom door.

"I look like a giant toddler," she gasped, lifting the hem of the dress the barest amount to expose her thick diaper.  "I'm... really cute."  She turned around and bent over ever so slightly, poking her bottom out.  The skirt rode up immediately and it took everything I had not to grab her and throw her back on the mattress.  "Wow, my butt really does look good in one of these."

"You are the most adorable princess I have ever seen in my entire life," I swore to her.  It was the truth.

• Like 12
18 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Chapter Thirty

Monday a

But we were, so when the kiss broke I sat her up, pulling the blue dress over her head and guiding her arms through the sleeves.  I raided Jess' vanity for a pair of ponytail holders and raised Dani's luscious black hair into twin high pigtails.

"All you need is a pacifier," I smiled, guiding her to the mirror that hung on the back of Jess' bedroom door.

"I look like a giant toddler," she gasped, lifting the hem of the dress the barest amount to expose her thick diaper.  "I'm... really cute."  She turned around and bent over ever so slightly, poking her bottom out.  The skirt rode up immediately and it took everything I had not to grab her and throw her back on the mattress.  "Wow, my butt really does look good in one of these."

"You are the most adorable princess I have ever seen in my entire life," I swore to her.  It was the truth.

I'm legit surprised how fast Dani is moving with this. Way faster than even I did when I first started. Then again I'm limited by finances and don't have a partner. Never mind one as experienced as Vanessa. Still they are are a really cute couple.

Everything is so perfect and beautiful!

... So why am I anxious? Why do I feel like everything's about to come crashing down? And no, It's not because of Kimmy's propensity for darkness or her vocal distain for happy endings. I feel like I'm just paranoid because I'm a story buff and I know that, when things are going too well, it usually means something really bad is gonna happen. But even so, I can't really think of anything that could go wrong for Vanessa right now short of Lauren showing up and shooting her in the head. But we already did that one in... I better not say in case someone here hasn't read all your stories.

On 6/25/2018 at 10:45 AM, bbykimmy said:

Let me remind you how much you loved me once."  I did love her once, before I realized that there was no truth to her.  Kailee would do anything I wanted, be anything I wanted, any time I wanted.  

A much earlier chapter on Vanessa's thoughts about Kailee.  Maybe that's why we are anxious.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

So why am I anxious? Why do I feel like everything's about to come crashing down? And no, It's not because of Kimmy's propensity for darkness or her vocal distain for happy endings. I feel like I'm just paranoid because I'm a story buff and I know that, when things are going too well, it usually means something really bad is gonna happen. But even so, I can't really think of anything that could go wrong for Vanessa right now short of Lauren showing up and shooting her in the head. But we already did that one in... I better not say in case someone here hasn't read all your stories.

I felt that too, for me I feel it is the unresolved situation with Kailee/Aubrey that presents a threat right now.

Edit: Again with a number appearing in the quote after I post, no idea why this keeps happening to me, it is not there until I press post

14 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

Edit: Again with a number appearing in the quote after I post, no idea why this keeps happening to me, it is not there until I press post

Ahhhh...  I thought it might just be proper English.

• Haha 1

I am having panic attacks waiting for the other foot to drop! I love this story so much but I am trying so hard to prepare myself for disaster that it's spoiling my good time! 

You're doing a fantastic job @bbykimmy, I just wish I knew what to expect and where it's all going to go pear shaped. A bear attack may calm my nerves though, just sayin'. :P

1 hour ago, HyperShark said:

Okay, this is my new favourite chapter!

I did have to Google jewelry vs jewellery as I thought you had a typo in there. Turns out it is just an Americanism. I feel like I am going to cause a lot of confusion and disorder when I eventually post my story and use the day/month thing for the most recent chapter opposed to the month/day format.

Also out of reactions again, I will have to wait until tomorrow again :(

Why is it your new favorite?

For the month/day thing, if you provide a note at the top, you should be okay.  Yes, there will be confusion but it'll be okay.

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

I'm legit surprised how fast Dani is moving with this. Way faster than even I did when I first started. Then again I'm limited by finances and don't have a partner. Never mind one as experienced as Vanessa. Still they are are a really cute couple.

It's almost like Vanessa hunted a target that was predisposed to enjoying it... ;)

It does go a little fast, there are some reasons but even given that, it's speedy - artistic license.

39 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Everything is so perfect and beautiful!

... So why am I anxious? Why do I feel like everything's about to come crashing down? And no, It's not because of Kimmy's propensity for darkness or her vocal distain for happy endings. I feel like I'm just paranoid because I'm a story buff and I know that, when things are going too well, it usually means something really bad is gonna happen. But even so, I can't really think of anything that could go wrong for Vanessa right now short of Lauren showing up and shooting her in the head. But we already did that one in... I better not say in case someone here hasn't read all your stories.

Looming shoes.

36 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

A much earlier chapter on Vanessa's thoughts about Kailee.  Maybe that's why we are anxious.

That is probably a good reason!  From Seth's perspective, Vanessa has a history of sabotaging things (again with the shoes).

34 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

I felt that too, for me I feel it is the unresolved situation with Kailee/Aubrey that presents a threat right now.

Hooray for dramatic tension :D

Hopefully we'll find out soon what's going on there... it would be really cruel of the author to continue to drag it out.

22 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Ahhhh...  I thought it might just be proper English.

This made me laugh and I gave you one of the "Ha Ha" likes ;)

4 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

I am having panic attacks waiting for the other foot to drop! I love this story so much but I am trying so hard to prepare myself for disaster that it's spoiling my good time! 

You're doing a fantastic job @bbykimmy, I just wish I knew what to expect and where it's all going to go pear shaped. A bear attack may calm my nerves though, just sayin'. :P

Ah the cold comfort of bear attacks.

I'm glad you're enjoying it... but maybe it doesn't go pear-shaped?  Maybe it's all perfect and blissful and happy, just like real life?

6 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Ah the cold comfort of bear attacks.

I'm glad you're enjoying it... but maybe it doesn't go pear-shaped?  Maybe it's all perfect and blissful and happy, just like real life?

(snorts and tries to suppress laugh) ;)

47 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Looming shoes.

1 hour ago, ELLIE52 said:

That is probably a good reason!  From Seth's perspective, Vanessa has a history of sabotaging things (again with the shoes).

Help me out here.....   Shoes?    like waiting for the other shoe to drop?

6 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Help me out here.....   Shoes?    like waiting for the other shoe to drop?

The first one is waiting for the other shoe to drop, the second has to do with the etymology of the word "sabotage" which hails from the French word "sabot" which is "to walk noisily" in a wooden shoe.

12 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

The first one is waiting for the other shoe to drop, the second has to do with the etymology of the word "sabotage" which hails from the French word "sabot" which is "to walk noisily" in a wooden shoe.

*Ref throws red flag*

That's an instant penalty on the part of the Author for making a far-too obscure pun involving a foreign language. 

9 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

*Ref throws red flag*

That's an instant penalty on the part of the Author for making a far-too obscure pun involving a foreign language. 

Sabotage has been an English word borrowed from the French language for 100 years, it was added to the OED in 1918 - it's old enough that the joke is in-bounds :P

I'm just a nerd when it comes to language (and some other things).

4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

it was added to the OED in 1918 - it's old enough that the joke is in-bounds :P

LOL

I am feeling however that there is something looming, something ominous.  Can't seem to throw it.

11 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

LOL

I am feeling however that there is something looming, something ominous.  Can't seem to throw it.

Hopefully the story doesn't throw a shoe, that would make it lame.