LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breaking the Girl: A Novel

12 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I'm actually one of those people! I originally made an account here to comment on stories. Although my interests have since expanded.@Hopsalot

I think the maths around your post count vs how old your account is, works out to be around 30 posts a day average which is just insane.

4 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

I think the maths around your post count vs how old your account is, works out to be around 30 posts a day average which is just insane.

That's because I'm very active in the RP section. There are probably days where I made WELL over 100 posts in that section alone!

2 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

I am hoping we will see things from her perspective soon.

24 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

Jess appears to have twice been the catalyst of progress in Dani's and Venessa's relationship without even intending to. 

I too would be interested in seeing this.

To talk about something on the last page, I am looking forward to when/if "Save Yourself" starts back up. Currently, in my Google Docs of Diaper Dimension/ABDL stories, it is currently placed 3rd (Making the Best of it being 1st) and it could potentially take 1st place on my list if it were longer.

Careful what you wish for, you two :P  I said in an earlier comment that if we saw Dani's perspective, the story was pretty much over!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

My story is your #1 favorite!?  That's incredible!

I do want to finish "Save Yourself" eventually, but I want to finish "Biggest Little Vacation" first, I think.  So this one (which we're nearing the end on), then Vacation, then Save Yourself.

36 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

Hello I just created an account but have been on this forum for quite awhile and I felt like a little stalkerish reading all your comments lurking in the shadows (like I feel weird not saying anything and knowing a bit about wannatrip, and Aries, and ramblelamb)(Im not even sure if introducing myself like this is normal on a forum, but here I am. Anyway so here I am, anyway aside from that, @bbykimmy I LOVE your writing and all your characters so much I can’t wait for the next update.

Sorry... I just realized I probably should’ve introduced myself in the newbie nursery or something... I just spend most of my time on the website on your story....

Awwwww.  I LOVE knowing that people signed up for an account and I get to see their first ever comment on one of my stories.  It means a lot to me.  Welcome Hopsalot <3

Thank you for joining the conversation!  I don't think it's a big deal that you didn't say anything in the Newbie Nursery first, I actually never did introduce myself there.

If I had to order your stories in the order of my preference it would look something like:

1. Making the Best of It
  2. Save Yourself
  3. It's the Little Choices
  4. The Biggest of Desires
  5. Breaking the Girl
  6. The Biggest Little Vacation
  7. A Touch of Magic
  8. A Bedtime Tale in Eire
6 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I said in an earlier comment that if we saw Dani's perspective, the story was pretty much over!

I was just checking, Kimmy, to see if you remembered!  Just so long as we get to see before the story is ended is what I should have said.

3 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

If I had to order your stories in the order of my preference it would look something like:

1. Making the Best of It
  2. Save Yourself
  3. It's the Little Choices
  4. The Biggest of Desires
  5. Breaking the Girl
  6. The Biggest Little Vacation
  7. A Touch of Magic
  8. A Bedtime Tale in Eire

Wow, Save Yourself over Little Choices?  I have a hard time deciding which one is #1 between Choices and Best of It.

It looks like, in general, my sweeter stuff is toward the bottom... except for Best of It which is a roller coaster.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

Wow, Save Yourself over Little Choices?  I have a hard time deciding which one is #1 between Choices and Best of It.

It looks like, in general, my sweeter stuff is toward the bottom... except for Best of It which is a roller coaster.

I admit some of the heavier stuff you write like Save Yourself and that part in Choices are the parts I enjoy the most. (but Best of It is so good that it takes #1 spot)

A Bedtime in Eire gets a low spot as I have never had a thing for the pet stuff.

A Touch of Magic is very good and technically should be higher up the list, but its length has meant that I put longer stuff that I technically enjoy less over it.

I was not that engaged by Biggest Little Vacation once they step through the portal (I thoroughly enjoyed the world building and backstory stuff at the start though)

Breaking the Girl has been amazing over the past 7-10ish? chapters once things started to get going with Dani. I am not the largest fan of buildup in the world, I tend to like to get straight to it like in Save Yourself or Making the Best of It.

The Biggest of Desires is only just above Breaking the Girl because I particularly like Diaper Dimension stories. (I have been tempted to write my own since I have a ton of time these days)

It's the Little choices is great but I felt the build-up started to drag in places before Fiona takes control for the first time. Although the rest of it is excellent.

Save Yourself could take the #1 spot from Making the Best of It, if it was the same length. Both would be really great to have in the top spot of the list.

And finally Making the Best of It (MTBOI) is amazing pretty much start to finish. Still not entirely sure on the whole pet part. (although I find the other Catalon parts excellent) MTBOI also has the character I most identify with in Melenie.

4 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

I can’t find little choices if someone could help me with that it would be great, I think there’s a search bar here but I still need to find it

It, like all of Kimmy's stories (Save Yourself aside), is in her signature beneath all of her posts.

7 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

(like I feel weird not saying anything and knowing a bit about wannatrip, and Aries, and ramblelamb)

I am usually never brought up like this. I feel so special.:wub:

Glad you are here talking to us, welcome to the ever growing part known as @bbykimmy 's Story Time

7 hours ago, HyperShark said:

To talk about something on the last page, I am looking forward to when/if "Save Yourself" starts back up. Currently, in my Google Docs of Diaper Dimension/ABDL stories, it is currently placed 3rd (Making the Best of it being 1st) and it could potentially take 1st place on my list if it were longer.

mmm. I might have to make a list. I like lists, though I don't always write them down I usually keep them in my head and then forget about them moments later lol.

7 hours ago, HyperShark said:
  • Making the Best of It
  • Save Yourself
  • It's the Little Choices
  • The Biggest of Desires
  • Breaking the Girl
  • The Biggest Little Vacation
  • A Touch of Magic
  • A Bedtime Tale in Eire

*ponder*

Now, I never read bedtime tale in Eire mostly because I don't care much for the pet play stuff, though I just might because @bbykimmy wrote it, but I don't know yet.

I don't remember if I read A Touch of Magic or not, I will have to go back and find it and read it.

I LOVE The Biggest Little Vacation.

Breaking the Girl, now I love it, but I think it's tied with The Biggest of Desires. Both I really enjoy and depending how they both end one will get first and one will get second place.

I can't wait to see how Save yourself goes. It was my all time favorite when I had first started reading it, but that was before the last two stories were read and written.

I can't remember Making the Best of it or It's the Little Choices. I know I have read them, but can't remember much about them. I know of one story I can remember, but can't remember what it is called. I know it's one of those two. I liked that one till the end, I didn't care for the ending, but the rest of it was great.

Edited by Aries
Oops
6 hours ago, HyperShark said:

It, like all of Kimmy's stories (Save Yourself aside), is in her signature beneath all of her posts.

Yup, I try to keep it updated!

6 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

oh thanks!

Signature...

Update: I mixed up best of it and little choices...

You can't actually see the signature if you're on mobile, I think.  Here's my current signature:

If you see me on, feel free to PM me as long as you're nice!   You might like my stories:

Diaper Dimension Stories:

Making the Best of It - Albion/Catalon: loving, caring, sweet, dark act 2
It's the Little Choices  - Gaule: willing Little/unwilling Amazon, complex, a little dark
A Bedtime Tale in Eire - Eire: petplay, bondage, short story
The Biggest Little Vacation - Gaule: sweet and loving (ON HOLD)
NEW! The Biggest of Desires - Allemagne: dominant Little, bdsm (Newest Chapter 6/19!)

Other Stories:
A Touch of Magic - short story, sweet, gentle, loving forced regression
NEW! Breaking the Girl - love story, lesbian, bdsm

3 hours ago, LilSissyLynn said:

All the heart strings! This one is my favorite by far!!!!!

I'm glad you liked it!  Come back Monday for the next part ;)

2 hours ago, Aries said:

I can't remember Making the Best of it or It's the Little Choices. I know I have read them, but can't remember much about them. I know of one story I can remember, but can't remember what it is called. I know it's one of those two. The one where the Little wants to be a baby and the best friend won't me her mommy and

she gets pretty much kidnapped and tortured

. I liked that one till the end, I didn't care for the ending, but the rest of it was great.

Careful Aries!  Spoilers!

Hopsalot hasn't read it yet! :O

1 hour ago, aldl4811 said:

You were right, I LOVED this chapter!

I thought you might!

I hope you like the next one too :D

Yeah, I was half asleep.... and did same.  But then I have read both of the stories and never could forget either of them.  They are Kimmy's trademarks.  They are absolutely at the top of my list.  Not sure I would want to rank the rest.   Although with my reread of A Bedtime Tale of Eire, I liked it much better than my first read.

Originally Save Yourself came out at same time of Breaking the Girl, and I was much more into Breaking the Girl. But I have a hot and cold reaction sometimes on darker things ...  I have to be in the mood and really should just put off reading until I am in the mood.

24 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

Me being the genius that I am got curious and I thought “oh hidden contents what might this be hidden from whom??? Better click on it to uhh for ummm... gotta see what’s hidden!” Anywhoo just gonna pretend I saw nothing and read it anyway!

Aww dang, I should have just erased it.  Forget it!

Little Choices is a fun roller coaster, I'm quite proud of it :)

20 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Yeah, I was half asleep.... and did same.  But then I have read both of the stories and never could forget either of them.  They are Kimmy's trademarks.  They are absolutely at the top of my list.  Not sure I would want to rank the rest.   Although with my reread of A Bedtime Tale of Eire, I liked it much better than my first read.

Originally Save Yourself came out at same time of Breaking the Girl, and I was much more into Breaking the Girl. But I have a hot and cold reaction sometimes on darker things ...  I have to be in the mood and really should just put off reading until I am in the mood.

A Bedtime Tale is probably my most "artistic" story to date.  I had a lot of fun playing with the narrative on that one.  People forget that was actually an RP between Maya (KWOceans) and myself.

It was very different, we wanted to explore the whole pet dynamic a little more thoroughly and I enjoyed it a great deal.

Our current RP is one of my favorites ever, though I doubt it will ever see the light of day on the boards, there's no grand plot to it.  She's playing an alien creature and I'm playing a human girl who gets abducted... the language barrier between the two characters makes it a blast and I'm really loving it, but I doubt it would work as a story.  Maybe a short story.

8 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Aww dang, I should have just erased it.  Forget it!

Little Choices is a fun roller coaster, I'm quite proud of it :)

A Bedtime Tale is probably my most "artistic" story to date.  I had a lot of fun playing with the narrative on that one.  People forget that was actually an RP between Maya (KWOceans) and myself.

It was very different, we wanted to explore the whole pet dynamic a little more thoroughly and I enjoyed it a great deal.

Our current RP is one of my favorites ever, though I doubt it will ever see the light of day on the boards, there's no grand plot to it.  She's playing an alien creature and I'm playing a human girl who gets abducted... the language barrier between the two characters makes it a blast and I'm really loving it, but I doubt it would work as a story.  Maybe a short story.

I didn't forget that Maya wrote A Bedtime Tale with you.  I wish she would repost some of her stories even if they are not finished or will not be finished.  She is a great writer and I miss her material here.

alien abducts human .... language barrier    I would like it.

I also agree about A Bedtime Tale being artistic.  My second read of it I must have been in the mood.

10 hours ago, HyperShark said:

A Touch of Magic is very good and technically should be higher up the list, but its length has meant that I put longer stuff that I technically enjoy less over it.

Actually, scratch that. After a re-read of Touch of Magic, I am going to move it above The Biggest Little Vacation until there is more of it and then see if I prefer it since Touch of Magic is pretty great.

22 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

her reactions were telling me that she wasn't interested in Little play, she wanted more of what I had shown her last night.  I should probably just let her go, say my goodbyes and be done... but I liked her a lot.  One more night of BDSM play wouldn't kill me.

At the beginning of the chapter.... it almost looks like Vanessa is not going to keep Dani.  

Faint heart never won ...

Anyway!

A very sweet love story so far.  I suppose you could wrap it up here, Kimmy.  Selfish me, however, wants a play date for Dani and Jess, with perhaps a sleepover.  And maybe even a wedding!

And my softhearted teddy bear wants Lauren and Kailee to get through their trials and emerge healthier and happier at the other end.

But I bet you knew that ❤️

9 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

I didn't forget that Maya wrote A Bedtime Tale with you.  I wish she would repost some of her stories even if they are not finished or will not be finished.  She is a great writer and I miss her material here.

alien abducts human .... language barrier    I would like it.

I also agree about A Bedtime Tale being artistic.  My second read of it I must have been in the mood.

It's super fun, but it's only great because you can experience both perspectives simultaneously in the RP format, it wouldn't work as a regular story.  I'm really loving it though.  My character is an athletic, high powered lawyer who really doesn't appreciate being abducted and diapered and is having a whole lot of issues with not being able to communicate and being kept as a pet.

It's delightful.

6 hours ago, HyperShark said:

Actually, scratch that. After a re-read of Touch of Magic, I am going to move it above The Biggest Little Vacation until there is more of it and then see if I prefer it since Touch of Magic is pretty great.

Touch of Magic was really nice - I might do another wish fulfillment at some point, but they'll always be short stories.  I need my stories to have an engaging plot, not just be a whole bunch of fluff scenes.

49 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

At the beginning of the chapter.... it almost looks like Vanessa is not going to keep Dani.  

You are 100% right.  It looked like Dani had seen her desires and wanted something else.

And Vanessa is nothing if not practical.

7 minutes ago, fyunch said:

Faint heart never won ...

Anyway!

A very sweet love story so far.  I suppose you could wrap it up here, Kimmy.  Selfish me, however, wants a play date for Dani and Jess, with perhaps a sleepover.  And maybe even a wedding!

And my softhearted teddy bear wants Lauren and Kailee to get through their trials and emerge healthier and happier at the other end.

But I bet you knew that ❤️

Oh we're definitely not done, but we're nearing the end.  There are a WHOLE BUNCH of loose plot threads right now, though I'm starting to gather them up.

What about the voicemail, for example.  Is Vanessa ever going to listen to the thing!?

12 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

What about the voicemail, for example.  Is Vanessa ever going to listen to the thing!?

Dammmm  it's called hurry up and wait!

About the alien & human RP:  It would be cool if you and Maya actually had an RP on this site.  Never?

On 7/20/2018 at 11:15 AM, bbykimmy said:

Chapter Twenty-Eight

"Are you comfortable?" I asked.

"More comfortable than I ever imagined," she answered, leaning back into me, melting in my arms.

Holy shit that escalated quickly!! I guess Danni's like me in that when she goes in, she goes all in. :D

19 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Probably not for a while.

Though if you wanted to be REALLY evil you could just finish this story with no explanation or resolution to the whole Kailee and Aubrey dilemma :P

19 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Dammmm  it's called hurry up and wait!

About the alien & human RP:  It would be cool if you and Maya actually had an RP on this site.  Never?

Sorrrryyyyy... I could post the chapter today, but I'd rather wait until Monday when I can interact more (this morning time is a fluke).

I've asked Maya if she wanted to do an RP where everyone could see, but she's not really comfortable with the idea.  So probably never.

6 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Holy shit that escalated quickly!! I guess Danni's like me in that when she goes in, she goes all in. :D

She spent the morning surfing the web, looking for info :O

She had an hour or so to process things - but yeah, she's moving fast.  Surely that won't go wrong.

4 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

Probably not for a while.

Though if you wanted to be REALLY evil you could just finish this story with no explanation or resolution to the whole Kailee and Aubrey dilemma :P

No way - the audience is emotionally invested in Kailee's fate.  Some are hoping Aubrey will wake up and realize that all of the damage she's inflicting is real and serious and rooted in her own trauma, some are hoping that Kailee will snap and kill her, some are hoping that the two of them can work it out and have some happily-ever-after.

But if I ended the story without addressing their fate, no one would ever have any reason to become emotionally invested in my characters ever again, and that's the #1 thing I want the most:  I want to be able to evoke real feelings in my readers, to deal with real emotional issues, and sometimes even hold up a mirror so people can see themselves, and maybe even learn or grow.

I write fetish stories, but I'm really writing love stories, tales of emotional growth.  Smut is fun and knowing that I made people horny is delightful, but what is most fulfilling for me is deep emotional connection with the characters, hearing that the story really meant something.

Which means Vanessa will definitely listen to the voicemail ;)

• Like 1