LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Most Unusual Amazon Chapter 17 (UPDATED 8/05/18)

3 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Definitely giving the order to evac the consulate and alerting the rest of the council then. (moves at a noticeably nervous clip)

Run Little pet, i so love a good chase. :roflmao:

I am off to bed now

47 minutes ago, Aries said:

Run Little pet, i so love a good chase. :roflmao:

I am off to bed now

I mean I'm currently in the Executive Council of Allied Workers building. There's like fifty people from ISCTD-11 waiting 24/7 for things  to get rowdy so I'm good.

Ok, i am sadly having internet connection issues. I use my phone's mobile hotspot to connect my laptop to the internet, but I've run out of high speed data and my laptop is crap, so it's not loading any websites or it does but it won't finish loading it enough for me to post anymore chapters. I will still be writting, but won't be able to post them till after tge first of tge month.

• 2 weeks later...

First I need to apologize for being so late getting to this story. I work some crazy hours and don’t get the time to read like I want at times. I really am enjoying the story but these last couple of chapters have bothered me some. It just seems very unlikely that Daria would be so prepared to take on an adult Amazon baby. We are at a weekend barbecue and overnight she is able to come up with restraint mittens, an adult sized locking pacifier, baby food and baby bottles. This stuff just magically appear? I think if you had made that transition slower and taken a little more time to explain how things were obtained, it makes the story more realistic and believable. There are also some other little inconsistencies that when you start thinking about them you scratch your head a little. Like the mittens, Daria put them on but there is no mention of them coming off, so how does she color or drive away? I guess what my biggest point is that I think you need to slow down and think about what you are doing. I honestly believe that you are writing a very good story. It just needs a little bit more here and there. I would also be willing to help with your proofreading but I am not sure how responsive I can be with the hours I am working.  I would have gladly given this a like but I ran out again. Hopefully with the next chapter. 

8 minutes ago, CDfm said:

First I need to apologize for being so late getting to this story. I work some crazy hours and don’t get the time to read like I want at times. I really am enjoying the story but these last couple of chapters have bothered me some. It just seems very unlikely that Daria would be so prepared to take on an adult Amazon baby. We are at a weekend barbecue and overnight she is able to come up with restraint mittens, an adult sized locking pacifier, baby food and baby bottles. This stuff just magically appear? I think if you had made that transition slower and taken a little more time to explain how things were obtained, it makes the story more realistic and believable. There are also some other little inconsistencies that when you start thinking about them you scratch your head a little. Like the mittens, Daria put them on but there is no mention of them coming off, so how does she color or drive away? I guess what my biggest point is that I think you need to slow down and think about what you are doing. I honestly believe that you are writing a very good story. It just needs a little bit more here and there. I would also be willing to help with your proofreading but I am not sure how responsive I can be with the hours I am working.  I would have gladly given this a like but I ran out again. Hopefully with the next chapter.

Thanks. Yeah a few things i had meant to add that never made it into the story, along with a few things that i thought was subtle enough to let the readers know stuff that turned out to be to subtle. As for her having the mittons and other stuff, some she had because people give you tons if shit when you are pregnant, like baby food, and Daria is good at turning stuff into other stuff. My birth mom and my adopted father was both good at doing that. I did forget to add the part of the mittens being removed, i could have sworn i added that part. The issues i keep having is the program i am using sucks, so i am holding off on making new chapters till i can resolve that problem. Not sure when that will be. I have to get time to run over to the library to get my laptop updated and to get the programs i need downloaded. It might take a few more days before i can get another chapter out.

Hello everyone, at the urging of someone here i consider a friend i am here to let you all know that i have not abandoned this story. My life has been a little complicated of late, so i have not had the chance to fix my laptop and thus, i have not been able to write. If my comments on here and other story threads is any indication, i can't text all that well, so i would not butcher my story by trying to write it using my cellphone lol.

Heres an update on what's going on. I was able to get a quarter of the updates done on my laptop today. I have plans tomorrow to get more done, but i can't say for sure yet as my gal has a doctor's appointment and she has been having medical issues of late so all that might provent me from worjing towards getting things done. 

I really want to complete this story. I'm actually really pround of myself and this story. 

You should be proud. This is a good story. Take your time and take care if your girl. She's far more important than any story.

Just keep us posted on any new developments. :)

Thanks @Wannatripbaby.

It seems that i won't be getting over to the library anytime soon to finish the updates ilon my laptop and get the writting programs i wanted. Things have not gotten any better with my little today.

I have some great news, I have my laptop up and running. I will now be using google docs, plus an add-on that @Sophie ♥ told me that she uses. Starting today I will start back to writing again. I am hoping to have a new chapter in a few days.

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Awesome! I look forward to it! :)

I will try and make it worth the long wait.

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Also how's your little girl doing?

Much better, she walked with me to the library this morning and we spent all day yesterday with her mother and her two sisters and one brother. I have never met her siblings before, so that was interesting. I somehow tricked her mom into liking me, so I hope I got another passing grade with the siblings lol.

She hasn't had a major panic attack or seizure in over 24 hours, so that is usually a sign that she's going to be good for at least a month, 2 or 3 months if we are lucky. 

I have just got all the chapters i have already posted copied and saved to google drive. I even fixed them up a bit. I didn't realize how much grammar and spelling errors there are in those 9 chapters that was missed.

Chapter 10

Some point in the middle of the night my mind seemed to snap. I was not sure what happened, but all of a sudden everything that had happened just seemed like a dream. I was no longer worried about what will happen next, or what mommy had planned for me. I was just happy to make lots of cummies in my very wet and very messy diaper. I was naughty, and mommy punished me. This was my reward for being a good girl and taking my punishment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt someone patting my bottom and a voice, it was mommy’s voice.

“Wake up baby, time to get up.”

I slowly rolled over and smiled up at mommy. I could still feel the vibrator inside my diaper, but I had gotten used to it.

“Mornin Mommy, Thank you for my present last night. It was a lot of fun.” I said, still sleepy from my lack of good sleep that night.

“You are very welcome baby girl, let's get you out of that poopy diaper shall we?”

Mommy helped me out of the crib and onto the changing table. I could feel the mess in my diaper squish around as I sat down. I giggled at that feeling, it was the best, but it was starting to get a little uncomfortable and I was glad that mommy was changing me out of it.

Mommy was quick at changing me and had me in a clean diaper before I knew it. I was very happy that mommy had removed the vibrator that had kept me up most of the night. Mommy was humming away, even sticking my paci in my mouth before leading me into the kitchen for breakfast.

“What are we having for breakfast Mommy?” I muffled, my voice being distorted by the paci.

“Pancakes, your favorite. Here, set down and play with these pots and pans while mommy cooks.”

Mommy puts a couple of pots and a pan on the kitchen floor, far enough away so I don't get in the way or get hurt from anything that might fall on me.

I start playing with the pots, I found that if you hit them together it makes a wonderful sound so I just kept doing it over and over again.

“What the fuck are you doing? She is not paying attention, get your diapered ass up and get the fuck out of here.” Yelled a familiar voice, but it didn’t sound like it was coming from anywhere.

I looked around trying to find this voice so I could put a face to it. Mommy was mixing something in a bowl next to the stove and I could see into the dining room through the doorway, but I didn’t see anyone, I just shrugged my shoulders and went back to bangning the pots together.

“Oh my god, you fucking idiot. I am in your head, I am you, albeit the adult you. I don’t feel like being trapped inside my own head forever, so get your ass in gear and get us out of here.”

I stopped banging and thought about what my new imaginary friend said and came up with a reply.

“But mommy is making pancakes, it’s my favorite. I don’t want to miss that, besides I don’t want to be a naughty girl again, spankings hurt.”

I could still feel the welts mommy put on my bottom yesterday, I didn’t want a repeat from that.

“Who are you talking to baby girl?”

Mommy was looking at me now with a confused expression on her face.

“My imaginary friend, I don’t think I like her much, she wants me to run way and that is naughty.”

I didn’t want to lie to mommy that would get me a spanking too. Something seemed off, I was getting dizzy, like the fog in my memory trying to unveil something of importance, but I didn’t know what was going on.

Mommy grabbed me before I could think any further and started to spank me with the spatula that she had ready for flipping the pancakes with. I was in tears before the second swat.

“Sorry Mommy, I be good”

I was screaming by now and laying in the floor at mommy’s feet, she was holding onto my upper arm while raining down more swats.

“Don’t you EVER think about leaving MOMMY again, you hear me young lady, I will beat you to an inch of your life if you try and run from mommy.”

I was now a blubbering mess when the last swat came down. Mommy forced me to stand and guided me to the living room. When we got there she put me in a small play pen. She forced me to lay down in it, which I had to curl up into a ball just to fit.

“Now you lay there and think about what you made mommy do.”

She then tied my legs together, along with my hands. Mommy stood up and hit a button on her keychain. I felt the shocks throughout my whole body and started crying all over again as I felt my diaper get warmer.  The shocks wasn’t as bad as the first time she used them on me, but it still hurt a lot on my kitty. I didn’t even notice mommy walking away, back to the kitchen to finish breakfast.

“Why the fuck did you tell her that dumb ass?”

“I don’t want to talk to you anymore. This is all your fault. Leave me alone.”

I screamed as I felt another shock to my kitty.

I laid there for what seemed like forever, every few minutes I got another shock and after each one I peed my diaper more. I ran out of tears and the pain began to lessen as I drifted off to another place. My safe place.

Edited by Aries
Lots of issues fixed.
  • Like 2

Yeah I get the feeling that this relationship is over as soon as she gets out of here. Assuming she does, like where are the cops again?

Also I'm definitely glad I evacuated the consulate.

2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah I get the feeling that this relationship is over as soon as she gets out of here. Assuming she does, like where are the cops again?

I would tell you, but then I would give away too much. I will say this, I had to add the dark tag starting with this chapter.

I know that normally for someone to start hearing voices, or have a similar mental break it would have taken days, but one must also realize that She is an Amazon woman that has never been treated in this manner, plus as an Amazon it's apart of their DNA? to be free and this is what those in the other cities do to Littles or Portal Littles. In just a short time she went from being an Amazon women with a secret fetish to being diapered, tutored by the one person she thought was her best friend, that would break almost anyone.

@Wannatripbaby thanks for telling me about google docs and @Sophie ♥ thank you for telling me about the add-on. It is fantastic and makes posting stories (and saving them) so much easier.

oh and @YourFNF I will say that there is a happy ending. I don't like sad endings.

Firstly, welcome back!

Secondly, I feel like the Letters are a bit big. It feels unnatural. I suggestions making them smaller in the future. But if not, maybe I'll get used to them?

Thirdly, looks like someone took a little inspiration from "Evil Lolita Club" huh? The electric shocks and restraints felt a bit much. She didn't actually try to run away after all. And since you're going the Amazon Fever route it doesn't seem like sometimes she would do. She wants to baby Jess, not torture her! The spanking I could understand. But to hook her up to shock restraints and just walk away doesn't really line up with her MO in my mind. The over-reaction felt very un-mommy-like.

Sorry I only come with negative feedback. I did leave a Like on this chapter because you still deserve my support even if I didn't necessarily agree with a few creatively choices. :)

7 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Secondly, I feel like the Letters are a bit big. It feels unnatural. I suggestions making them smaller in the future. But if not, maybe I'll get used to them?

Yes, i agree, i had them set the same as before, but somehow it changed. I will work on making it smaller next time.

8 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Thirdly, looks like someone took a little inspiration from "Evil Lolita Club" huh? 

Actually, if you remember in chapter 9, i believe it was, Daria had mentioned using a shocker and even used it once already.

10 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

The electric shocks and restraints felt a bit much. She didn't actually try to run away after all. And since you're going the Amazon Fever route it doesn't seem like sometimes she would do. She wants to baby Jess, not torture her! The spanking I could understand. But to hook her up to shock restraints and just walk away doesn't really line up with her MO in my mind. The over-reaction felt very un-mommy-like.

Ah now that has yet to be determined. What is Daria wanting to do? What is her motivations? 

I wrote it this way for a reason, one that will eventually show it's ugly self.

8 minutes ago, Aries said:

Yes, i agree, i had them set the same as before, but somehow it changed. I will work on making it smaller next time.

Cool. :)

Actually, if you remember in chapter 9, i believe it was, Daria had mentioned using a shocker and even used it once already.

I did not remember. You have my apologies.

Ah now that has yet to be determined. What is Daria wanting to do? What is her motivations? 

I wrote it this way for a reason, one that will eventually show it's ugly self.

Again, my apologies. I trust you, Aries. I'm sure you won't let us down. :)

9 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I did not remember. You have my apologies.

It's alright, my last chapter was posted just 1 day short of a month ago, i was just trying to refresh your memory.

10 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Again, my apologies. I trust you, Aries. I'm sure you won't let us down. :)

It was a good question. I am sure this chapter has confused many readers, especially DD followers. I have practically thrown the DD rule book out the window on this story. Even though i will explain a lot by the end, the spin off I'll be posting will go into what's happening a lot more. 

I wasn't going to go as dark as i seem to be going, but it has to be done for the whole picture i am trying to make can be seen clearly.

I wish i could say more, but I'd hate to spoil things for everyone. I am very excited at what i have come up with. I am normally not this creative when it comes to story telling or writing period.

I guess playing those text base games for almost two years has had an effect on my creative writing lol. The text base game i play is Avalon The Legion Lives and Achaea, Avalon you need a subscription, but Achaea is free. I just can't seem to get enough of text base games, or what is known as MUDs.

7 minutes ago, violetta said:

Still loving this story. Keep it up! If I had to critique: try to have a friend read over and correct some spelling issues

Thanks, I am actually trying to find someone that will, but till then I will just keep going and hope I can get better and get someone to do it for my next story, this story doesn't have a whole lot longer to go before I wrap it up, maybe another 10 chapters if I can stretch it out that long. Also @violetta I suck at spelling and use the spellcheck on here and google docs for all my spellchecking lol.

I have chapter 11 written, but I most let everyone know that it's just a tad darker then chapter 10, but it shouldn't get any darker then that, I think chapter 11 will be the last dark chapter, after that it gets a lot better.

Edited by Aries

@Wannatripbaby I had some help with chapter 10 and I edited it. I love google docs. I am also done with chapter 11, but I have someone looking at it now to help me fix it up. I just want to see what your opinion is on the changes, plus the font I used.

Disclaimer: I changed Daria’s light green text to a dark green text so it is easier to see and read against the white background.

Chapter 11

I am unsure how long I was in my safe place, but I did know my diaper was soaked and the shocks I was receiving had stopped at some point.

Mommy came in and untied my legs, but kept my hands tied, then let me up and helped me out of the play pen.

“You going to be a good girl for mommy? No more thoughts of running away?”

“I be good mommy, I promise to not run away, I be good.”

I was almost in tears again. The pain from my punishment was still very fresh in my mind. I looked at my mommy’s eyes, hoping to find some sign of forgiveness. As I looked into her eyes the only thing I saw was darkness, like the lights where on but nobody was home.

“Good girl, now let's go eat breakfast.”

Mommy’s voice sounded weird as well, so dark and without life.

Mommy put me in my highchair and attached the tray, making sure my arms were locked under the tray so I couldn’t use them, not that I could with them still tied together. Mommy got a bowl from the counter and came back to me. I noticed that it was just a bowl of mush that I couldn’t even figure out what it was, but it didn’t look very good and it wasn’t pancakes. That much I was sure about. I was going to ask Mommy, but I didn’t want to make her angry with me again.

After the first bite I almost puked. It was the most awful tasting food I have ever eaten. Mommy didn’t even pay attention to the face I made, she just kept shoveling it in like she was some sort of robot. I felt sick by the time she was done feeding me. The bottle she fed me after didn’t taste any better then the bowl of mush. I was so tired from the lack of sleep, and my punishment that I didn’t even care anymore.

After my horrible breakfast, Mommy cleaned my face, very roughly, then unlocked me from my highchair. She led me back into the living room and then into the nursery. I was hoping for a diaper change and a nap. Maybe even for my hands to be untied but I found very quickly that I wasn’t going to get any of those things.

Mommy grabbed my arms and raised them above my head, that is when I noticed at some point she had attached a hook on the ceiling. She attached the rope that was around my hands to the hook. I was very scared now.  

“Since baby gotta have fun last night, Mommy gets to have fun today.”

Was all mommy said before she grabbed my nipples, one in each hand and twisted them very painfully. I screamed and started crying all over again. Mommy just laughed. I couldn’t understand what was so funny, I must have done something to make mommy mad again.

“I am sorry Mommy. I promise to be a good girl. PLEASE MOMMY STOP!”

She seemed to enjoy my outburst as she laughed even louder as she proceeded to slap my face, leaving handprints on both cheeks. She picked up a switch looking thing and started to beat my legs and thighs with it, while walking around me in a circle. I was really screaming now. My head was even starting to hurt. I just prayed to the makers of the universe for it to end. Mommy stopped beating me and started to message my diaper into my kitty, I let out an involuntary moan as she did.

“You really are a pain slut aren't you, you are pathetic, getting off in a pissy diaper after a good spanking. You should be ashamed of yourself.”

I cried harder. Trying to will my body to not respond to her. But my body reacted to it naturally, I let out another moan.

“I told you to run when you had a chance, now look at us, getting beaten by ‘your’ Mommy.”

I realized the voice in my head was right. This was my fault. My mind broke once more and I gave up. I gave up on everything, losing all hope of survival. I became numb to the world and let myself drift off to my safe place.  The last thing I remember before my mind went blank was my Mommy picking up a kitchen knife from under a pillow on the rocking chair.

:blink: Yikes! I expected dark, but I didn’t expect anything like this! 

Not that this was painful to read or anything. It all happened so fast that there wasn't much time to empathize. That and the intentional confusion over what the heck is going on.

We can be fairly certain that Daria isn't going to use the knife on (Jess? Was that her name?) Because that would be the end of the story. I'm thoroughly rivited to the edge of my seat for the next chapter.

P.s. thank you for changing Daria's text. It did bother me in the last chapter but I forgot to mention it. This is much better. :)