LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Most Unusual Amazon Chapter 17 (UPDATED 8/05/18)

14 hours ago, Aries said:

I want to update everyone on my story. I have been having issues getting into writing as of late. My head really hasn't been in it and even after trying to force it, @HyperShark can tell you that the next chapter looks bad and I haven't even finished it. I am stepping back for a day or two just to get back into the head space so I can write without forcing it too much.

Totally get this , if I don't have the ideas I can't wright

51 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

If you're still stuck after a couple of days you could always run a few ideas by me? Maybe a fresh perspective will help get the ol' brain juices flowing. :)

It's not actually writers block. I have the ideas, I know where to go from here. It's the ability to get those ideas on paper. The issue is I have started to feel a bit depressed. Not much, but enough that it's effecting my ability to put thought onto paper to form something others can understand. I get these moments from time to time. I just need to get out of my rut. here in a day or two I will wake up and will feel like a new man and will have no issues finishing this story.

I have gotten back to writing this story. I have two chapters finished and I am currently going to try and finish it by Monday and start posting a chapter a day till it's done. Though I am not sure if I will be able to do that, but I will be posting a chapter on Monday wither or not I have the story complete or not.

Chapter 16

“It’s two women ma’am, Mary and Christy. Should I let them in?” I still wasn’t sure how I was saved, who all knew what had happened, or where I was.

“Sure, let them in.” I said as I tried to get comfortable on the bed.

I looked up in time to see Mary and Christy walk into my room, concern written all over their faces.

“Hey, how are you two doing? How did you know I was here?”

“I had went by your place after a few days of not hearing back from you about helping you fix you tv. You didn’t answer the door or your phone so I called Daria first and when she didn’t pick up I called Joey and he filled me in on what had happened.”  

Mary sounded so concerned and Christy also looked at me like she wanted to hug me, or hold onto me.

“Did he ever mention how I was rescued? I was never filled in on that part.”

I was trying not to blush knowing that they both probably knew what Daria had put me through, but I was hoping that they did not know much so that my diapers would remain secret.

“He told us that he had noticed Daria acting strange for a while so he went into the city and at the request of a scientist there he brought some of Daria’s blood and current hospital records. After most of the weekend they knew what was going on. With the way Daria had been talking about you over the course of the day before he had left he was certain that she locked up somewhere while he was gone. He hoped he was wrong, but after everything the scientists told him he knew that it was possible. After telling them about you and what Daria had said to him they immediately started calling their connections within the government. That’s how you were rescued.”

This time it was Christy that answered me. By the end of her commentary she was in my bed holding onto me for dear life, even rocking me and telling me it would be all right. I tried to push her off. After what had happened I wasn’t that fond of being touched anymore. She finally gave in and moved a little, but still stayed sitting on my bed.

“I apologize for her, she’s been worried sick over you since we heard the news.”  

“That’s alright, I just have a thing about being tough lately.” I didn’t realize how much mental trauma I had until that moment, I almost broke down crying.

“Christy and I have been thinking, after you are well enough to travel we would like for you to take a vacation and move to the city with us for a while. Just to help you get your mind off what happened.”

I didn’t know what to think. Could I take a break and have a vacation or do I want to go back to my house and eventually have to go into town where I would be reminded of what I had gone through.

“Can I think about it? I don’t know what I want to do right now.” It was an honest answer and I just hope that they understood.

“Sure, take your time. You still need to get well enough to leave here either way.” Mary had replied with sadness in her voice.

“We will leave you our phone number, in case you lost ours and we will make sure to come visit you as much as we can to see how you are progressing.” Christy said in a loving but non-negotiable voice. I swear, between those two I don’t know which one wears the pants in the relationship.

“Thank you so much, both of you. I am not sure what you know about what’s going on, but I’m very glad to have you both here to check up on me.” I was almost in tears, ok I was in tears.

“I am sure we probably know more than you want us to.” Mary said with a knowing grin as they both gave me a hug.

It wasn’t long until I was tired and in need of a diaper change. I wasn’t going to rush them out of the room so I could go pee, plus my diaper was already wet so I just peed while we talk. They didn’t seem to notice, but I really needed a clean diaper and some sleep so I let them know I was tired and after some hugs and more tears they were gone. I got my diaper change and I was fast asleep before the clean diaper was taped around my waist.

• Like 4

So, I honestly didn't like this chapter much. It could've been so much more, so emotional. But it just... wasn't. Christy & Mary hardly even felt like characters in this scene. More like robots with identical voices programmed to give exposition. You could've had just one of them show up and it wouldn't have changed the scene at all. Hell, even Jess is hardly a character anymore, and THAT is a problem!

I feel like you've kinda lost your voice since the first chapter and you're writing mechanically just to put words on a page at this point. I know this is harsh, but if the first chapter had read like this I probably wouldn't have stuck around for this story. I'm sorry. :(

Grammar Patrol:

13 hours ago, Aries said:

"That’s alright, I just have a thing about being tough lately.”

Touched, mayhaps?

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

So, I honestly didn't like this chapter much. It could've been so much more, so emotional. But it just... wasn't. Christy & Mary hardly even felt like characters in this scene. More like robots with identical voices programmed to give exposition. You could've had just one of them show up and it wouldn't have changed the scene at all. Hell, even Jess is hardly a character anymore, and THAT is a problem!

I feel like you've kinda lost your voice since the first chapter and you're writing mechanically just to put words on a page at this point. I know this is harsh, but if the first chapter had read like this I probably wouldn't have stuck around for this story. I'm sorry. :(

Thanks for the input. I have the next chapter written, but I might hold back now and look it over. This last chapter i posted was started off with me forcing it and I guess it showed. It's like I feel disconnected to the story and characters right now

4 minutes ago, Aries said:

Thanks for the input. I have the next chapter written, but I might hold back now and look it over. This last chapter i posted was started off with me forcing it and I guess it showed. It's like I feel disconnected to the story and characters right now

I think you're focusing too much on what's happening rather than who it's happening to. This story has always been about Jess, always told from her unique perspective. You need to come back to that. Let Jess's voice and emotions be heard.

Idea: a few chapters ago, when she was being tortured, she developed a sort of split personality. Why not bring that back into focus? Only this time have it be the opposite voice? Instead of being the fierce, rational Jess trying to save her skin, it could be the distraught Baby Jess who misses her Mommy and doesn't understand why Mommy isn't here? Or you could take it in a completely different direction! Maybe a vengeful, paranoid Jess who doesn't believe she's safe yet? Or a Jess that hates the "True" Jess for liking Diapers and wanting to be dominated when that almost got her killed? Inner voices are fun to play with. I used it a lot for Lucas in Angel Hunter.

35 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I think you're focusing too much on what's happening rather than who it's happening to. This story has always been about Jess, always told from her unique perspective. You need to come back to that. Let Jess's voice and emotions be heard.

Idea: a few chapters ago, when she was being tortured, she developed a sort of split personality. Why not bring that back into focus? Only this time have it be the opposite voice? Instead of being the fierce, rational Jess trying to save her skin, it could be the distraught Baby Jess who misses her Mommy and doesn't understand why Mommy isn't here? Or you could take it in a completely different direction! Maybe a vengeful, paranoid Jess who doesn't believe she's safe yet? Or a Jess that hates the "True" Jess for liking Diapers and wanting to be dominated when that almost got her killed? Inner voices are fun to play with. I used it a lot for Lucas in Angel Hunter.

I think you're on to something Trip. Bringing the focus back onto Jess and how she is dealing with this massive trauma would be a good idea.

4 minutes ago, Aries said:

@Wannatripbaby @YourFNF 

I agree with you both. I have been too focused on what's happening and not on the characters I've created. I need to get back to that. Thanks.

No probs Aries. I think I may have actually been running into that myself.

Wow again there were several new chapters put up. I really enjoyed this latest twist with the new virus’s. I also found it very interesting that all Amazon’s originally came from Littles. Now I wonder if there is something that Doctors can do to help her get over the trauma she was put through. This was well worth a like and I really am trying to keep up tonight was my 51st straight 12 hour shift. It’s really taking a toll on me. 

Chapter 17

Over the next month I was finally getting better. I had been seeing a psychiatrist every day, which was embarrassing to say the least.  She had finally got me to open up to her about my diaper fetish and eventually got me to talk about everything that happened to me. They took me off the meds they had me on to help me sleep and the nightmares started. I was told that I was already having them, but the meds I was on kept me me from remembering them. Which is why I woke up in a wet diaper every morning. It took almost two weeks before I was able to start sleeping better. The nightmares still come and go, but for the most part they stayed gone. I stopped wetting the bed at night so I no longer had to wear diapers. I was told just this morning that I was both physically and mentally well enough to go home the next day. I was happy and fearful of that news. I was not ready to deal with home right now. Mary and Christy visited me several times a week as they promised. Christy even snuck me in some of the good food. I hadn’t made up my mind yet if I would go with them to the city, but I will have to think about that today and talk with them about it.

I was sitting in a chair next to my bed watching TV when I heard a knock on the door. I looked up and there in the doorway was Daria. If I wasn’t frozen with fear I would have noticed several things about her. I would have noticed was that she was crying, and that she looked like she didn’t want to be here which should have been evident by the way she was shifting from foot to foot. I could feel something getting warmer between my legs, but I couldn’t do anything about it. After a few moments I drew strength from the anger that had built up inside of me and jumped up out of my chair and charged her. I didn’t know what I would do once I got her, but I wanted to give her pain, to show her that she wasn’t in control over me any longer. It was something that my psychiatrist had told me in one of our many sessions. Before I even reached her Joey stepped out from behind her and was able to grab me around the waist and pull me back. I started hitting him on his chest with both fists, but he didn’t let go, he just held me tighter. I gave up in defeat and let him hold me as I cried. Finally the silence was broken by Daria.

“Sorry,” she whimpered behind her own tears.

“SORRY! That’s all you have to fucking say is sorry? You were my best friend. You held me hostage and tortured me for almost three fucking days. How fucking dare you come in here after what you did to me!” I was yelling so loud I was sure everyone down the hall could hear me.

Joey just held onto me as I kept crying into his shoulder. I finally got a hold of myself and he let go of me. I turned and looked at Daria, that’s when I saw it. She was just as much a mess as I was. She was now on the floor bawling her eyes out. She was hurting so much, I could see it as clear as day. I had to remind myself that it wasn’t really her that did those things to me, it was the ABF Virus.

I slowly walked closer and knelt down in front of her. She looked up at me then quickly looked back down. I knew then that she was ashamed of herself and her actions.

“It will take time for me to fully get over what you did to me. I forgive you, but I will never be able to forget what happened.”

I was not sure what came over me, just looking at her on the floor and tears running down her face, my heart melted. Something happened in my brain at that moment, It was like the dark clouds that were lurking over my head was gone. She looked up at me and started trying to get up, I helped her up. As she stood up I heard something, it was a noise that I had heard a lot of over the past month. I gave her a confused look and looked over at Joey for answers to why Daria was wearing a diaper.

“Part of the treatment to cure the virus leaves a mental issue that can only be broken by putting that person in the same shoes as their victims, in a manner of speaking. It has something to do with shocking their brain and the fastest and safest way to do that seems to be making them wear diapers. That along with some meds she has to take for a while, she should be back to her old self in another couple of months.” Joey answered.

Daria was now blushing bright red, but that didn’t stop me from smiling at the fact that my tormentor was now being the one humiliated similar to the way she had done to me. They didn’t stay long after that, they just came by to help both of us heal. It was also a test for the both of us to see how far we had come on our treatments and if they were working. I also realized that I just didn’t feel comfortable going back home. I called Mary and told them I will take them up on their offer to live with them for a while in the city. It had been a long time since I lived there and I wondered what had changed.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Aries said:

Chapter 17

Over the next month I was finally getting better. I had been

I really surprised she wasn't notified in advance about the visit.

33 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I really surprised she wasn't notified in advance about the visit.

It was an oversight from the doctors and nurses, at least that is the story I am sticking too :P 

I wrote that a while back, If it wasn't for the fact it isn't where i would like it, the "happy ending" that I want, it would be that last chapter, or the second to the last. Though we are pretty close to the ending, maybe another 5 chapters, give or take. I have the next chapter partially written. Though I am not really happy with it at the moment and will have to probably start it over, or at least part of it.

I just wanted to get another chapter out, so at least everyone knows I am still around and I haven't forgotten this story. I just been having a down time to help get myself together. @Wannatripbaby is making sure I am doing well and I appreciate him a lot for that. :wub:

7 hours ago, Aries said:

@Wannatripbaby is making sure I am doing well and I appreciate him a lot for that:wub:

Awwww, now it's my turn to blush. :wub:

So this chapter was better than some of the previous ones. But still felt like it was missing something. It still felt expositional for the most part. The Daria part was good. I feel like it could've been better somehow, but maybe that's just because my standards are unreasonably high in the aftermath of "breaking the girl." :P

Here's what I'd recommend for the next chapter, take it as you will:

Have it be completely fluff. Don't try to use it to "advance the plot" or anything. Just have some fun! This is a fetish story after all and the last 5 chapters have been completely un-sexy! Not that that's the only kind of fun you can have. But it would certainly help!

Redwelch does a good job with "Dropped in a New World" in that every few chapters he makes sure to release a chapter thats almost complete fluff. A lot of authors make the mistake of underestimating the power of Fluff. Oftentimes it's the quiet, silly moments that let the reader bond with the characters and THAT makes the serious moments all the more powerful.

Anyway that's just my 2 cents.

Thanks @Wannatripbaby I think you are right. I actually intended for the hospital stay to have more chapters in them, but my lack knowledge of terms and stuff used in a hospital would show very quickly and I was and is, getting to a place where I have the plot, I know where it's going, I just can't get it on paper, or can't come up with enough details to feel in the middle. The longer this story goes, the more it's feeling like it's thinning out and at any minute there won't be a stony at all. I don't know, but I will be working on the next chapter and playing around with it till I feel like it's as good as it gets. 

15 minutes ago, Aries said:

but my lack knowledge of terms and stuff used in a hospital would show very quickly and I was and is,

I totally get that. I was afraid the same thing would happen in Angel Hunter. One thing you have going for you is that, this is the Diaper Dimension. Most DD settings are fairly futuristic so you can add any kind of Sci-fi medical technology you can imagine. And you also have the advantage of the fact that you only need to explain as much as Jess understands since we're seeing the story through her perspective.

I liked the chapter and especially the reaction from Daria. To see her express remorse was good. But then that was really the only response there could be. Obviously she cares for her or they wouldn’t have been together to begin with. Daria having the virus wasn’t her fault so she would have remorse following the incident. If anything I would think she would have been seeking forgiveness more than anything else. I have to agree with Wannatripbaby. I hadn’t really thought much about it but it is actually nice to be able to relax and maybe even smile a little during an intense story. I actually work in a hospital and if you have a question about terminology or procedures, I am sure I could answer them for you. I am informed that I have run out of likes for the day but I believe that is just because the new ones haven’t kicked in yet. I am looking forward to reading more. 

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, VoxyRox said:

Curious to see where this story gets taken from here.

It has been some time since I have put out a new chapter, it's currently taking a back seat as of right now I am having issues with my keyboard on my laptop, it quit working due to a misshap. I either use a very bad bluetooth keyboard or my cell phone to write on here. The keyboard is not great for typing. It hurts my wrists and arms so till i can get a new laptop, this story will be put on hold. I am sorry to anyone that has been really waiting on my newest chapter, which i am almost done with and might end up finishing it since it's almost done. 

15 hours ago, Guilend said:

It has been some time since I have put out a new chapter, it's currently taking a back seat as of right now I am having issues with my keyboard on my laptop, it quit working due to a misshap. I either use a very bad bluetooth keyboard or my cell phone to write on here. The keyboard is not great for typing. It hurts my wrists and arms so till i can get a new laptop, this story will be put on hold. I am sorry to anyone that has been really waiting on my newest chapter, which i am almost done with and might end up finishing it since it's almost done. 

Need that proofreading?

4 hours ago, HyperShark said:

Need that proofreading?

Actually no. Not long after posting that message my laptop decided to quit working. So now i can't even finish that last chapter. Even though the mighty @Wannatripbaby can write a great atory using his mobile phone, i will not attempt it due to the fact it would certainly add to my stress levels. Ok i totally wrote that last sentence using the voice of that narrator from YouTube channel TopTenz lol. I must be watching way to much of it.

16 hours ago, Jayme said:

Finally, I was able to get caught up, this has been a wonderful story and I love how you have given each character an amazing life. I eagerly anticipate your next chapter!

It's so great to hear from more of my readers. I really wasn't sure how many even read it. If i end up getting more comments from readers, it might motivate me to pull a trip and finish it using my phone.