LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

10 minutes ago, Aries said:

OMG my brain has overloaded, my imagination has gone all over the place, as I'm sure Sabrina's has, picturing the Amazon club owner standing in a corner crying with a very messy, wet diaper, with red thighs from a goid hard spanking, of course that's just one version my imagination took me. i love it.

And with that comment I think you're officially first on KWOceans' hit list when she gets her Hunting Permit Approved.

Guest KWOceans
10 minutes ago, Aries said:

OMG my brain has overloaded, my imagination has gone all over the place, as I'm sure Sabrina's has, picturing the Amazon club owner standing in a corner crying with a very messy, wet diaper, with red thighs from a goid hard spanking, of course that's just one version my imagination took me. i love it.

Aries, what did we talk about? Naughty Little boy. Though, I am curious as to what other versions your brain has imagined, lol. And yes, Sabrina's brain is probably quite high on fantasies that now have the potential to become reality. You'll just have to keep reading to find out, though. :P 

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

And with that comment I think you're officially first on KWOceans' hit list when she gets her Hunting Permit Approved.

Don't make assumptions, Trip. YOU might very well be on my hit list. ;) 

Nah, I've already got my target. I'm a happy mommy already. Mcraft is my wonderful Little, so I've no need of a hunting permit.

32 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Aries, what did we talk about? Naughty Little boy.

I figured that with what i have written in the few comments that i have made that you'd know by now, I really am a naughty boy haha.

34 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Though, I am curious as to what other versions your brain has imagined, lol

Ok, well, hers another one that I keep thinking about as well.

(the reason i don't use the club owners name is because for the life of me i can't remember how to spell it lol.)

Sabrina has her slave, the club owner, to pee her pants while out in public, then they head to a bathroom, one that is private, so Sabrina can scold and then diaper her.

They walk some more, while the Amazon's diaper is not all that well hidden, a short skirt that barely covers the diaper, then after some time after eating lunch and walking some more she has now peed her diaper a few times, then squats and makes a nice mess in it, of course the whole time she is squatting her skirt has ridden up and it's very obvious to the other Amazons what she is doing. 

And of course, this could end up leading to some other great things, like another Amazon spanking her, changing her in public, or she goes home at that point with her little mistress where she is spanked and made to cum in her dirty diaper, which later when the serum wares off, it has a bad side effect no one knew about, now her body is craving diapers, she can't even get off without thinking about being in a dirty diaper, and eventually can't cum without wearing one. 

And it can go on and on and on lol.

I think Sabrina is going to get caught red handed trying to sneakily dose Naomi with the serum. Insert a bunch of legal reasons for the complexities associated with the island's laws into the plot at this point and ultimately she is deemed eligible to be adopted by Naomi.

As for these wild theories that Kimmy is secretly trying to take over the world, we all know that she can't go more than about 3 days without doing something bratty and having her mommy type throw that cute diaper butt of hers back into the crib or playpen.

Guest KWOceans
32 minutes ago, thedman said:

As for these wild theories that Kimmy is secretly trying to take over the world, we all know that she can't go more than about 3 days without doing something bratty and having her mommy type throw that cute diaper butt of hers back into the crib or playpen.

Oh, it's more frequent than that, I'm sure. Kimmy is a brat to the core. She hasn't got a single obedient bone in her body. It's like pulling teeth just to get her to use proper manners when speaking to adults. They're in there somewhere, but she'll shirk them every chance she gets. :P I've had to deny roleplay posts for periods of time just to coax a proper 'Auntie Maya' out of her. 

8 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

I've had to deny roleplay posts for periods of time just to coax a proper 'Auntie Maya' out of her. 

Ah, so your real name is Maya, eh? Cool! :)

also on the subject of names, what exactly does "KWOceans" mean? Or is that even more private than your first name?

Guest KWOceans
3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Ah, so your real name is Maya, eh? Cool! :)

also on the subject of names, what exactly does "KWOceans" mean? Or is that even more private than your first name?

Nope. Maya is my online alias, but definitely a name I will answer to. 

XD. There's a totally boring story behind the username. KW are the initials of one of my book characters. I write regular fantasy stories, prior to getting into this stuff, and so I used the character's initials in my username. And then oceans because....in case you hadn't guessed. I'm a Mer nerd ;):P 

6 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

XD. There's a totally boring story behind the username. KW are the initials of one of my book characters.

You and I aren't so different. I took my username from a book as well, though not one I wrote.

You see, "Wanna trip, baby?" Is the catchphrase of the villain Marsuvees Black from Ted Dekker's "Paradise Trilogy." (My profile pic is a chibi-esque version of Marsuvees.)

I had originally created the moniker Wannatripbaby as a gaming profile for Xbox. But I also wanted to finally join DD (I'd been a lurker here for years.) So yeah. Here I am! :)

49 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Oh, it's more frequent than that, I'm sure. Kimmy is a brat to the core. She hasn't got a single obedient bone in her body. It's like pulling teeth just to get her to use proper manners when speaking to adults. They're in there somewhere, but she'll shirk them every chance she gets. :P I've had to deny roleplay posts for periods of time just to coax a proper 'Auntie Maya' out of her. 

Do you see the abuse that I put up with here?  I'm an ANGEL and a PRINCESS.  I'm like a PRINCESS ANGEL who plays the ukulele and sings for people and brings JOY AND LIGHT wherever I go.

I'm above manners.

Everybody's picking on me while I'm traveling and can't defend myself!  It's hardly fair.

I'm glad people are enjoying the story though  <3

Guest KWOceans
4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Do you see the abuse that I put up with here?  I'm an ANGEL and a PRINCESS.  I'm like a PRINCESS ANGEL who plays the ukulele and sings for people and brings JOY AND LIGHT wherever I go.

I'm above manners.

Everybody's picking on me while I'm traveling and can't defend myself!  It's hardly fair.

I'm glad people are enjoying the story though  <3

Aww, Kimmy, you're so cute when you tantrum. :P But we've talked about the fibbing, brat. We all know that there's no angel wings hidden under that sloth onsie, only a devil tail and a set of horns. 

I love your work bbKimmy and the last chapter was very good.  My only problem was the fact that the drug they were talking about had been injected into the amazon.  I can not see someone 13 feet tall letting a little inject anthing into them.  If it could be poured into there drink that may work.  I still think, knowing you the little is looking at trouble whatever she does.  If I where hr I would never go anywhere near that club again.:wub:

Guest KWOceans
23 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I love your work bbKimmy and the last chapter was very good.  My only problem was the fact that the drug they were talking about had been injected into the amazon.  I can not see someone 13 feet tall letting a little inject anthing into them.  If it could be poured into there drink that may work.  I still think, knowing you the little is looking at trouble whatever she does.  If I where hr I would never go anywhere near that club again.:wub:

In the last chapter, the Amazon Rebel is talking about injected himself. He didn't believe it would work and wanted to prove a point. 

I'm guessing that I'm probably on a target list as well. Of course I'm ready for Bolivian Army ending so......

@Wannatripbaby

First KCOceans from what Kimmy wrote I did not think Rebel was the amazon , she said an amazon tech injected himself with it.  Second as I said no amazon is going to let a  little get anywhere near them with a needle.  But I have read all your stories and think you both are great.  Plus from now on I with be using my pet names for you both. Kimmy knows why. love you both:wub:

Guest KWOceans
7 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

First KCOceans from what Kimmy wrote I did not think Rebel was the amazon , she said an amazon tech injected himself with it.  Second as I said no amazon is going to let a  little get anywhere near them with a needle.  But I have read all your stories and think you both are great.  Plus from now on I with be using my pet names for you both. Kimmy knows why. love you both:wub:

No, no, I know. I wasn't saying that Rebel was the Amazon or that you thought they were. Just that the original injection was consensual and done to himself. As for how Sabrina is going to use it, you're just going to have to read and find out. ;) 

And let me in on the joke. Why KC?

11 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I'm guessing that I'm probably on a target list as well. Of course I'm ready for Bolivian Army ending so......

@Wannatripbaby

I don't have a list. I have a little already. However, you are all on the list of naughty Littles who need to be adopted and punished, so watch your backs because there are probably plenty of Amazons hunting you now :P 

5 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

However, you are all on the list of naughty Littles who need to be adopted and punished, so watch your backs because there are probably plenty of Amazons hunting you now :P 

You assume I'm a Little? Maya, you cut me to the quick!

On the real though, I'm probably about as far from a Little as you can get. I've never had any AB leanings. I've never even worn diapers! And I also have, not one, not two, but FIVE Online Littles who all call ME Daddy (well, one of them calls me Uncle, but our relationship is pretty much the same as a daughter/Daddy relationship.)

So, mathematically, I think that makes me 4-5 times the Amazon you are, Maya! ;)

Guest KWOceans
4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

You assume I'm a Little? Maya, you cut me to the quick!

On the real though, I'm probably about as far from a Little as you can get. I've never had any AB leanings. I've never even worn diapers! And I also have, not one, not two, but FIVE Online Littles who all call ME Daddy (well, one of them calls me Uncle, but our relationship is pretty much the same as a daughter/Daddy relationship.)

So, mathematically, I think that makes me 4-5 times the Amazon you are, Maya! ;)

On the contrary, Trip, just because you're not a baby, doesn't mean you can't be made into one by the right Amazon. ;) Maybe you belong next to Mcraft in a frilly little dress. Don't start with me, I'll very happily beat you to a pulp and send you home frilly, padded, and sodden. 

On the contrary, Trip, just because you're not a baby, doesn't mean you can't be made into one by the right Amazon. ;) Maybe you belong next to Mcraft in a frilly little dress. Don't start with me, I'll very happily beat you to a pulp and send you home frilly, padded, and sodden. 

Mommy has her ways. o.o She isn't to be crossed lest you want to end up like me. Though I'm certainly not complaining :wub:  Although....having someone in the playpen with me to play with does sound kinda fun. :D

• Like 1

:blink:

@YourFNF I may need to barrow some of your doomsday survival gear. :ph34r:

Guest KWOceans

:blink:

@YourFNF I may need to barrow some of your doomsday survival gear. :ph34r:

XD FNF's gear won't save you if I decide to come after you, Trip. Doomsday gear is built to handle a doomsday, not a MerMommy on the hunt :P 

9 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

XD FNF's gear won't save you if I decide to come after you, Trip. Doomsday gear is built to handle a doomsday, not a MerMommy on the hunt :P 

... Fair enough. I'll just have to appeal to your maternal instinct.

If you kidnapped me and made me your baby that would leave 5 helpless Littles without their Daddy/Uncle. If you won't spare me for my sake, will you spare me for theirs? 

Guest KWOceans

... Fair enough. I'll just have to appeal to your maternal instinct.

If you kidnapped me and made me your baby that would leave 5 helpless Littles without their Daddy/Uncle. If you won't spare me for my sake, will you spare me for theirs? 

I suppose. I already have a Little who has all my heart, anyways. It wouldn't be far to talk you if you weren't going to have someone's heart and love all to yourself. So you can walk free....for now :P