LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

7 minutes ago, kirababy said:

great twist, and shift.  really looking forward to the first diapering, and then the subsequent escape attempts and punishments.

I'm glad you liked it!  How will Sabrina attempt to escape?  Does she have any hope?  What kind of mommy will Naomi turn out to be?  We'll find out more tomorrow :D

7 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Aries would like it, Trip.  He likes Maya's threats, etc

*whispers* sshhh you will blow my cover.

*louder then normal*

Her threats mean nothing to me, i am an Amazon with great power and influence. 

6 minutes ago, thedman said:

@bbykimmy out with her mommy type. Since it is too hot for her to wear shortalls and diapers maybe you can suggest that she only gets to wear diapers.

I totally agree, the shortalls were way to much, the most she needs is a T-shirt

6 minutes ago, Aries said:

I totally agree, the shortalls were way to much, the most she needs is a T-shirt

(Blushes and looks away sheepishly)

In the poll, I think KWOceans   Little does not win?

I'm wondering though in the long run, if Sabrina and Naomi will go into some kind of business together.  The point made where Naomi's house was NOT extravagant, etc...  and she is a business woman.

11 minutes ago, Aries said:

*louder then normal*

LOL

See ya tomorrow.  I've actually got to use the water hose.  New tomato plants -  an experiment really.

Guest KWOceans
15 minutes ago, thedman said:

@KWOceans I think that you should compromise and help @bbykimmy out with her mommy type. Since it is too hot for her to wear shortalls and diapers maybe you can suggest that she only gets to wear diapers.

I like the way you think D. Maybe I should have a chat with Kimmy's mommy about that. Just a diaper would definitely be less warm than a diaper and shortalls, so you shouldn't overheat Kimmy. I like it. 

9 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

In the poll, I think KWOceans   Little does not win?

I'm wondering though in the long run, if Sabrina and Naomi will go into some kind of business together.  The point made where Naomi's house was NOT extravagant, etc...  and she is a business woman.

LOL

See ya tomorrow.  I've actually got to use the water hose.  New tomato plants -  an experiment really.

Careful not to spray yourself - learn from my experience

17 minutes ago, thedman said:

@KWOceans I think that you should compromise and help @bbykimmy out with her mommy type. Since it is too hot for her to wear shortalls and diapers maybe you can suggest that she only gets to wear diapers.

3 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

I like the way you think D. Maybe I should have a chat with Kimmy's mommy about that. Just a diaper would definitely be less warm than a diaper and shortalls, so you shouldn't overheat Kimmy. I like it. 

X_X

Guest KWOceans
14 minutes ago, Aries said:

*louder then normal*

Of course you are, Aries. Don't worry, I believe you. Lookit who's such a big boy. Oh, I'm so proud. Who's a big boy? I think it's you. Oh yes I do. *Pinches Aries cheek* You're all big and grown up and important. Definitely. There's completely not an ounce of sarcasm or cooing teasing in my tone. None at all. I definitely don't think you need a diaper and a pretty pink onsie with a buttbow or some ribbons in your hair. Most definitely not. ;):P 

5 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

X_X

I think we broke the babiest of the babies, D. *Prods Kimmy* Though, she usually only has that reaction to something she really wants but won't admit that she wants. Perhaps I really should take it up with her mommy. 

35 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

(Terrified squeak)

Defcon 2!! All units general quarters, general quarters. This is not a drill!!! All units to combat stations. Lock launchers, mortars, and the 150s to preset kill zones. Somebody get me some air cover now!!

(Klanoxs and sound of mechanical feet as concealed artillery and missile launchers raise to ready position.)

Huh, just those little threats get me to Defcon two, huh? Why don't you be a good Little baby and just promote me to defcon one without any further prompting. Otherwise, I suppose I could break out a few more lovely things I could do to you. Would you perhaps like some time in the baby swing? I'm sure that will be right pleasant in your little diapers after that laced bottle. Perhaps if you ask me nicely, I'll forget the lovely idea of taking you on a stroll instead and insisting on a public change. I'm sure bouncing in a squishy diaper is much better, right? You'd even get some exercise. I worry you Littles just don't get enough. Especially you, FNF, hiding down in your little bunker all the time. Since you like robots so much, maybe we'll get a robonanny for you, and I'll set it to walk you properly each day, and feed you a gallon of juice with every meal through the autofeeder. :P 

9 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Of course you are, Aries. Don't worry, I believe you. Lookit who's such a big boy. Oh, I'm so proud. Who's a big boy? I think it's you. Oh yes I do. *Pinches Aries cheek* You're all big and grown up and important. Definitely. There's completely not an ounce of sarcasm or cooing teasing in my tone. None at all. I definitely don't think you need a diaper and a pretty pink onsie with a buttbow or some ribbons in your hair. Most definitely not. ;):P 

I think we broke the babiest of the babies, D. *Prods Kimmy* Though, she usually only has that reaction to something she really wants but won't admit that she wants. Perhaps I really should take it up with her mommy. 

I agree. You should definitely pass it on. Maybe an extra layer of diaper though to make sure she stays just warm enough

Guest KWOceans
33 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I think this has gotten a bit out of hand. I never intended to start a civil war between Kimmy supporters and Maya supporters.

@bbykimmy Stop complaining about the diapers. I know it's hot out, and I know you feel wrongly-accused. But you need to listen to your mommy. And you especially shouldn't complain about her when she's not here to defend herself. Do you have any idea how lucky you are to even have a Mommy? Because I know several Littles who would give anything for what you have.

@KWOceans If you keep threatening all your fans soon everyone will be too afraid to comment. Is that what you want? Your fan base scared into silence?

Don't worry, Trip. I would never actually bring any harm to anyone here. I've a deep respect for people's feelings and limits, so if anything ever truly bothers someone, all they need is to let me know and it will cease immediately. I would never hurt one of these adorable little babs. Except maybe you if you try to lecture me again :P But even that is said only playfully. You'll know if I'm ever truly being serious with threats or anger. Most of the time, I'm a very playful, teasing sole who enjoys pushing people's amusement buttons and joking around. 

11 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Huh, just those little threats get me to Defcon two, huh? Why don't you be a good Little baby and just promote me to defcon one without any further prompting. Otherwise, I suppose I could break out a few more lovely things I could do to you. Would you perhaps like some time in the baby swing? I'm sure that will be right pleasant in your little diapers after that laced bottle. Perhaps if you ask me nicely, I'll forget the lovely idea of taking you on a stroll instead and insisting on a public change. I'm sure bouncing in a squishy diaper is much better, right? You'd even get some exercise. I worry you Littles just don't get enough. Especially you, FNF, hiding down in your little bunker all the time. Since you like robots so much, maybe we'll get a robonanny for you, and I'll set it to walk you properly each day, and feed you a gallon of juice with every meal through the autofeeder. :P 

(Evacuates through the gate, leaving self destruct primed)

Guest KWOceans
5 minutes ago, thedman said:

I agree. You should definitely pass it on. Maybe an extra layer of diaper though to make sure she stays just warm enough

Yup. Can never be too careful. She did have an accident earlier, after all. We wouldn't want her leaking all over the house. She really is such a leaky faucet, I worry the thickest of diapers wouldn't be able to contain her on a bad day. 

13 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

I mean maybe she should just go play in sunblock only? Honestly with as hot as it gets here I might consider it myself.  Plus if she pees it just goes onto the grass and you have one less diaper to change. ;)

Guest KWOceans
3 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Yes! I have successfully flushed the Little out of the bunker. Perfect. Time to go get you dressed and diapered, Little one. :P You can join @bbykimmy and @Mcraft in the playpen. Anyone else??? Any volunteers? 

If not, then, @Aries, I'm coming for you next. :P 

I mean maybe she should just go play in sunblock only? Honestly with as hot as it gets here I might consider it myself.  Plus if she pees it just goes onto the grass and you have one less diaper to change. ;)

I don't think we need any naked babies running around. Honestly, what is with you Little ones determined to take your clothes off. This isn't a nudist club. No wonder the Amazons invented Little Locks for clothing and diapers. 

Actually I

Yes! I have successfully flushed the Little out of the bunker. Perfect. Time to go get you dressed and diapered, Little one. :P You can join @bbykimmy and @Mcraft in the playpen. Anyone else??? Any volunteers? 

If not, then, @Aries, I'm coming for you next. :P 

Actually I already left for Millennium headquarters that was a dimensional gate :)

Guest KWOceans

Actually I

Actually I already left for Millennium headquarters that was a dimensional gate :)

Is that so? Such a cute little baby, playing pretend with dimensions and bunkers and robots. It's adorable. Five more minutes, okay sweetie? And then it will be time for a diaper change and a nap. If you're a good little baby, I'll let you have a bottle of chocolate milk instead of formula before your nap. 

15 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

7 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Well NOW you've done it, Maya. You've scared her so bad she's ready to blow herself to smithereens. Is that what you want? Baby guts raining from the sky?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Is that so? Such a cute little baby, playing pretend with dimensions and bunkers and robots. It's adorable. Five more minutes, okay sweetie? And then it will be time for a diaper change and a nap. If you're a good little baby, I'll let you have a bottle of chocolate milk instead of formula before your nap. 

lol

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Well NOW you've done it, Maya. You've scared her so bad she's ready to blow herself to smithereens. Is that what you want? Baby guts raining from the sky?

laughs hysterically

9 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Yes! I have successfully flushed the Little out of the bunker. Perfect. Time to go get you dressed and diapered, Little one. :P You can join @bbykimmy and @Mcraft in the playpen. 

I need more points to spread around!

Guest KWOceans
6 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Don't worry, the only explosion that @YourFNF is capable of making is the kind in the baby's diaper. I'm not concerned in the slightest about baby bits going everywhere. We might need hazmats for the stink though. 

Don't worry, the only explosion that @YourFNF is capable of making is the kind in the baby's diaper. I'm not concerned in the slightest about baby bits going everywhere. We might need hazmats for the stink though. 

@KWOceans The bunkers right there, if you want to see what happens when a 50 gigawatt fusion reactor goes critical be my guest. ;)

5 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

:roflmao:

Guest KWOceans
4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

@KWOceans The bunkers right there, if you want to see what happens when a 50 gigawatt fusion reactor goes critical be my guest. ;)

Aww, such a silly baby. Who names their rump? Especially gigawatt fusion reactor? You Little babies come up with the strangest of things sometimes. But don't worry, Little one, I'll be right there when your backside goes critical. That's what Aunties are for, to help clean up messy diapers.