LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Definitely! If it's a toss-up between chapter 10 & chapters 7-9B, I'd go with the latter. However, I leave that in your hands as the accomplished author(s) to decide what is best for the narrative flow of the story. Maybe we get to jump back and see things from Naomi's perspective, maybe she just reflects on it later. Either way I'll be satisfied. :)

It would not be part of the narrative flow, just a little bonus for people to enjoy.  When we roleplayed it out originally, all of Naomi's reactions to the indignities (she almost lost her cool during the spanking) were present, but Sabrina wasn't aware of them as she was wrapped up in her own thoughts and feelings, so those got edited out for dramatic tension.  This would be purely a bonus thing that Maya would be writing on her own :P

14 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

How many are in favor of a bonus chapter of Naomi's thoughts through this in story day?

I agree with Trip on this one, as nice as it sounds to see a sub chapter on this, i wouldn't want to mess up the flow of the story and I'd be satisfied with her thinking back to those moments later on. 

5 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

It would not be part of the narrative flow, just a little bonus for people to enjoy.  When we roleplayed it out originally, all of Naomi's reactions to the indignities (she almost lost her cool during the spanking) were present, but Sabrina wasn't aware of them as she was wrapped up in her own thoughts and feelings, so those got edited out for dramatic tension.  This would be purely a bonus thing that Maya would be writing on her own :P

That would work too

I thought the cliffhangers i have in the next few chapters of my story were bad, you both obviously have WAY more experience with cliffhangers then i do lol

14 minutes ago, Aries said:

I agree with Trip on this one, as nice as it sounds to see a sub chapter on this, i wouldn't want to mess up the flow of the story and I'd be satisfied with her thinking back to those moments later on. 

That would work too

I thought the cliffhangers i have in the next few chapters of my story were bad, you both obviously have WAY more experience with cliffhangers then i do lol

The blackmail cliffhanger you left on was pretty sweet, Aries - don't sell yourself short.

3 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

The blackmail cliffhanger you left on was pretty sweet, Aries - don't sell yourself short.

I am not selling myself short, i am just pointing out that i still have a lot to learn. I can't wait to post the next chapters, i have 5 and 6 already written. Chapter 6 has the biggest cliffhanger. The next chapter is ready to be posted, i just had to hear back from my brother after he read it. Now i just need to post it.

4 minutes ago, Aries said:

I am not selling myself short, i am just pointing out that i still have a lot to learn. I can't wait to post the next chapters, i have 5 and 6 already written. Chapter 6 has the biggest cliffhanger. The next chapter is ready to be posted, i just had to hear back from my brother after he read it. Now i just need to post it.

DO IT!

JUST DO IT!

DON'T LET CHAPTER 5 BE DREAMS!

JUST... (Makes weird hand gestures) DO IT!!!

16 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

DO IT!

JUST DO IT!

DON'T LET CHAPTER 5 BE DREAMS!

JUST... (Makes weird hand gestures) DO IT!!!

Haha Ok, it's been posted, now to get the next chapter ready for posting, it has a lot of mistakes, and a few things i forgot to add. Chapter 7 might take me a few days to write as I am not really sure how it will go. I know kind of how it will go. just not a lot of the small details yet.

10 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Did you ever see the song about Shia LeBeouf being a cannibal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

Yes. :)

9 minutes ago, Aries said:

Haha Ok, it's been posted, now to get the next chapter ready for posting, it has a lot of mistakes, and a few things i forgot to add. Chapter 7 might take me a few days to write as I am not really sure how it will go. I know kind of how it will go. just not a lot of the small details yet.

That's basically how I wrote Angel Hunter. I had a vague idea of where I wanted to go (most of the time) and just sorta Roleplayed my characters to get there. It worked pretty well most of the time. Except when it didn't and it would take me a month to finish a chapter because I'd written myself into a corner.

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

That's basically how I wrote Angel Hunter. I had a vague idea of where I wanted to go (most of the time) and just sorta Roleplayed my characters to get there. It worked pretty well most of the time. Except when it didn't and it would take me a month to finish a chapter because I'd written myself into a corner.

Yeah, that is kind of what I am doing with this story. Though Ideas are coming as soon as I start writing, but I am afraid that I might end up writing myself into a corner. Chapter 7 will be thoe most challenging yet. There are a few ways I could write it to get the end result I want, but I have yet to figure out which way would not only go along smoothly for the characters, but to also further the story without losing to much entertainment for my readers. As i am sure you can tell, I love to entertain my readers, my little can't stop laughing as she reads the chapters. So I know I am at least entertainer her, and that is what gets me to continue writing at the pace I am right now.

Going back to the whole Permit thing and requiring proof, if her house were to have say Cameras wouldn't Naomi now have a very long video of Sabrina needing an Amazon to take care of her?

I mean if you look at all the trivial things she had her do it was only context that really changed, she still needed someone to cook for her, feed her, entertain her and help her sleep

4 minutes ago, RPMolly said:

Going back to the whole Permit thing and requiring proof, if her house were to have say Cameras wouldn't Naomi now have a very long video of Sabrina needing an Amazon to take care of her?

I mean if you look at all the trivial things she had her do it was only context that really changed, she still needed someone to cook for her, feed her, entertain her and help her sleep

Heya RPMolly, I've been wondering the same thing.... about cameras in her house. 

4 minutes ago, RPMolly said:

Well sure, in an Amazon house - she's perfectly capable of doing all of those things in her own apartment.  If she had video, it would be of Naomi being humiliated over and over, crawling about and being fed like a pet.

I won't say whether or not there were cameras, but I don't think that would be sufficient evidence in Allemagne.

Thanks for commenting, I'm glad to see a new voice joining the discussion! <3

I think at this point in time, Naomi could just blackmail her to be her baby for a few days, till Sabrina can dispose of any physical evidence Naomi might have that could be held against her, like kidnapping, drugging and assult. After that Naomi will have to find a way to use the permit she has to legally adopt Sabrina. 

6 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

Damn you for that cliff hanger:crying-baby-smiley-emoticon:.  Now I have to wait til Monday to see how our Little is punished

I'm sure Naomi will just laugh it off as a joke, right?  Sabrina didn't do anything wrong, right?

On 5/30/2018 at 6:57 PM, Baby Billy said:

BBKimmy, I have read every story you have written, and think there is one thing among them.  You don't like little's at.  You have been giving little clues here that many might not have picked up on. First the hunting license with causes like not being able to support themselves, then the sudden lose of clients for Sabrina and last the time line of Rebel showing up and Naomi taking an interest in her.  Yes I am thinking of a Rebel theory but I love it   Give my best to KCOceans for her part in this, I think she would be the most dominate to the Amazons and want to see the little have some fun.  Love both of your work.:wub:

You see Baby Billy, this is how Kimmy operates. *Note, KWOceans I did not use the term modus operandi.*  She plants all these little clues so that you *will* notice, feeding you breadcrumbs and thinking you picked up something, but she is actually distracting you from the really hidden clue she has kept you from noticing.  This is what I have noticed, er,  not noticed.

3 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

You see Baby Billy, this is how Kimmy operates. *Note, KWOceans I did not use the term modus operandi.*  She plants all these little clues so that you *will* notice, feeding you breadcrumbs and thinking you picked up something, but she is actually distracting you from the really hidden clue she has kept you from noticing.  This is what I have noticed, er,  not noticed.

Use all the technical terms you want, Ellie darling.  I will never confirm nor deny a theory that turns out to be correct, it spoils the fun.  But I also didn't technically lie in my dissembling.  I can't say any more about it yet, I might accidentally spoil some of the next chapter :D

will pose interesting possibilities of where the story could have gone, plausibly... and sometimes there will be a kernel of truth to it :D

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, the diaper mike said:

You're horribly mean making me wait till tomorrow for the next chapter

:P 

;p

I know right!?

But I think it'll be even worse, I think it won't drop until Monday.  Maya wants to be around for when the chapter gets posted, she likes joining the commentary just as much as I do and she's busy today and this weekend.

And there's no way I'm posting it against her wishes, she'd call my mommy and I wouldn't be able to sit for a week.

5 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

CHAPTER NINE

"Of course, Mistress," Naomi said with a smile, picking up the fork and feeding Sabrina that first delicious bite.  It was as heavenly as it looked.  She savored every bite, sure it tasted even better as it was fed to her by her own personal Amazon pet.  This was something she had never thought to work into her stories, but she was definitely going to fix that.  As the cake disappeared, Naomi's smile grew.  When it was half gone, she looked Sabrina dead in the eyes for the first time.  

"Mistress, I have to ask… what do you think of my acting skills?" 

Oh shit..........

(Screams panicked and inarticulate orders at security bots)

8 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Oh shit..........

Talk about waving a red flag in front of a charging bull.

11 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

But I think it'll be even worse, I think it won't drop until Monday.  Maya wants to be around for when the chapter gets posted, she likes joining the commentary just as much as I do and she's busy today and this weekend.

Drat, but I want her to be part of the fun too, so that's OK.

• Haha 1

I so wanna see Naomi's perspective and what she is thinking while she acts. This was so much exactly the cruel Kimmy style twist that I have been eagerly anticipating

3 minutes ago, thedman said:

I so wanna see Naomi's perspective and what she is thinking while she acts. This was so much exactly the cruel Kimmy style twist that I have been eagerly anticipating

This is actually cruel Maya at work.  You'll see... I'll be able to talk a little more about the creative process after the next chapter gets posted.