LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

Good to know.

Hey last time and really only time I talked with you, KWOceans, you were not going to continue school.  Now you are.  I think that's good.

Guest KWOceans
7 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Good to know.

Hey last time and really only time I talked with you, KWOceans, you were not going to continue school.  Now you are.  I think that's good.

What do you mean? I was always going to continue schooling. My medical issues set me back a bit and I had to take some time off after graduating highschool, but I was never not going back. 

I think I kike Naomi and I think she would be a good mommy for Sabrina if she really wanted to.  I think making her milk addictive was wrong but that is my thought.  I hope Sabrina gets away but I doubt it will happen, Naomi is not so stupid to leave the doors unlocked, and Sabrina may start to go through milk withdrawal anyway afterwards if she does get out.  :wub:  

Wow, the comment section got serious today.  I tend not to want to deal with the deep social issues in the stories.  I like to deal with big feelings, something an individual can work on themselves - writing the stories is often a therapeutic outlet for me... I've got some pretty liberal viewpoints and I seem to recall getting some heat just for painting April and Gwen in a positive light by making the word "progressive" obviously belonging to the "good guys"... but hey, I'm a progressive and it was my story :P

Anyway, no more politics talk for me, my mommy-type yells at me for paying too much attention to politics some days...

So, I'm alive, just wanted to let you know - I'm gonna be real busy on Wednesdays over the summer, doing fun stuff with my mommy-type out of the house!

8 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Wow, the comment section got serious today.  I tend not to want to deal with the deep social issues in the stories.  I like to deal with big feelings, something an individual can work on themselves - writing the stories is often a therapeutic outlet for me... I've got some pretty liberal viewpoints and I seem to recall getting some heat just for painting April and Gwen in a positive light by making the word "progressive" obviously belonging to the "good guys"... but hey, I'm a progressive and it was my story :P

Anyway, no more politics talk for me, my mommy-type yells at me for paying too much attention to politics some days...

So, I'm alive, just wanted to let you know - I'm gonna be real busy on Wednesdays over the summer, doing fun stuff with my mommy-type out of the house!

Sounds great wish I had a Big. (simultaneously happy for and jealous of) ;)

16 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Wow, the comment section got serious today.  I tend not to want to deal with the deep social issues in the stories. 

That's why we need you around, Kimmy. To keep us Adults from getting too serious. :P

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Yeah, sorry Ellie. Where's Aries with a dirty thought when you need him? :P

1 hour ago, ELLIE52 said:

Yeah, where is the dirty scoundrel?

Aww i feel wanted and loved.

Sorry for my late arrival, but wantrd to catch up on another story i didn't realize i was so far behind on.

I was so hoping to see Naomi's thoughts on what she was thinking and feeling during her "act". Every paragraph i thought, here it is, then it didn't happen. Though i am picking up some subtle hints that Naomi is not a normal Amazon, the clothes she wears at home and the panties. The panties seemed a bit childish so maybe she might have some cotton training pants somewhere, or if Sabrina took a closer look at those panties she might have seen some sign that Naomi might have pottied in them at least once. I can't wait to see the next chapter. Though, sadly, i don't see Sabrina getting to far. She might get home, but then she will start to grave Naomi's breast milk and go back her begging for a fix.

I feel the same way, I would be worried if she did get out.  She is wearing a suit she can not take off without help, a diaper she can pull the tapes off and she will need the bathroom soon.  If someone found her on the street, with no purse or id in a wet and messy diaper how far would she get.  The thing she can hope is the Naomi lets her go :wub:

Guest KWOceans
11 minutes ago, Aries said:

Aww i feel wanted and loved.

Sorry for my late arrival, but wantrd to catch up on another story i didn't realize i was so far behind on.

I was so hoping to see Naomi's thoughts on what she was thinking and feeling during her "act". Every paragraph i thought, here it is, then it didn't happen. Though i am picking up some subtle hints that Naomi is not a normal Amazon, the clothes she wears at home and the panties. The panties seemed a bit childish so maybe she might have some cotton training pants somewhere, or if Sabrina took a closer look at those panties she might have seen some sign that Naomi might have pottied in them at least once. I can't wait to see the next chapter. Though, sadly, i don't see Sabrina getting to far. She might get home, but then she will start to grave Naomi's breast milk and go back her begging for a fix.

Okay, I feel this maybe needs some explanation. Kimmy changed the term I used for Naomi's clothing description. Where she called them spandex shorts, I referred to them as bicycle shorts. I've come to realize those are a thing often made of spandex, but it's not the clothing article I was thinking of when I wrote that for Naomi. The kind I'm familiar with are closer to a lightweight, stretchy track pant style cloth or thick tights in shorts style. They're not underwear. They're mostly used, so far as I'm familiar as A) a sportswear for running, cycling, rock climbing, stuff that benefits non-restrictive wear, or b) beneath shorter dresses in case the skirt rides up a bit. She has actual underwear on beneath them. And as for the yard scene, please remember that Naomi was pretending this entire time and Sabrina never gave thought to Naomi's underwear state. I highly doubt if the Amazon had used them that she would have willingly climbed all over Naomi or laid on her later on the couch as shorts are not a diaper and they would have been leaky and gross. Just a point that needs to be made. 

And I actually think it might be fun to release a chapter on Naomi's thoughts during that scene. But it will probably be a bonus chapter later rather than something actually inserted into the chapter lineup. We might do the occasional thought about it, but Naomi's POV straight through is not likely to appear in the regular chapter flow, and rather put in as a bonus later on. 

10 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Okay, I feel this maybe needs some explanation. Kimmy changed the term I used for Naomi's clothing description. Where she called them spandex shorts, I referred to them as bicycle shorts. I've come to realize those are a thing often made of spandex, but it's not the clothing article I was thinking of when I wrote that for Naomi. The kind I'm familiar with are closer to a lightweight, stretchy track pant style cloth or thick tights in shorts style. They're not underwear. They're mostly used, so far as I'm familiar as A) a sportswear for running, cycling, rock climbing, stuff that benefits non-restrictive wear, or b) beneath shorter dresses in case the skirt rides up a bit. She has actual underwear on beneath them. And as for the yard scene, please remember that Naomi was pretending this entire time and Sabrina never gave thought to Naomi's underwear state. I highly doubt if the Amazon had used them that she would have willingly climbed all over Naomi or laid on her later on the couch as shorts are not a diaper and they would have been leaky and gross. Just a point that needs to be made. 

I thought that was what she was wearing, but what i was talking about was the comments Sabrina has made twice now, once when she first got to the house and in the last chapter as Naomi was putting on some panties. I know that she never pottied in them, but it doesn't stop my dirty mind from imaging it :D

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Naomi rolled her eyes as she watched the girl dart off the bed and dash for the door. She made no move to pursue, instead she leaned back to enjoy the sight of the Little’s diaper waddle as she raced away. With the front door locked and bolted shut, and the windows all closed, there was nowhere the child could have gone. It would take her some time to adjust, Naomi knew, and she expected the girl would resist quite a bit in the beginning. She longed to just scoop the girl up and snuggle her until they understood one another and could live happily, but she knew that it couldn’t work that way. Much like training puppy, as much as she wanted to spoil her sweet pet, if she didn’t put her foot down early on, show dominance and control, then Sabrina would never respect her the way she needs to in order to behave and be the best Little she could be. 

With that thought in mind, Naomi rose from the bed and slowly made her way from the bedroom and down the hall. She didn’t run, didn’t rush after the child. That would have seemed desperate and panicked, not in control in the slightest, and control was key here. Naomi knew her attitude and how she presented herself in situations when Sabrina misbehaved would help form the girl’s understanding of the rules and solidify their relationship. Naomi was the mommy, Naomi was in charge. Disobedience would bring punishment, good behavior would bring praise and reward, but Naomi vows never to lose her temper with the Little. It would only scare her poor Bria and she did not wish to have a relationship built on fear and distrust. 

“Bria, darling, we can play hide and seek later,” she called as she made her way downstairs. “Come here please.” She even paused to give the child a chance to obey before she sighed and continued her search. She wasn’t the least bit surprised where she found the girl. You need to learn that running is not okay, Brie. Mommy’s sorry, but you’re going to be punished. 

Sabrina tugged desperately at the front door, but it was locked.  She fiddled with the handle, unlocking that, then the deadbolt... but she noticed too late that there was another top bolt.  Before she could even begin to look for a chair or anything to aid her, she felt hands grab her from behind, an Amazon arm around her waist and a hand pressed to the back of her head.  Without even a word, she was being carried away, down a hallway she had not explored during her time “in charge”.  Now she wished desperately that she had taken the time to look everywhere.

The playroom was a medium sized room in the house, but definitely did not fail to have plenty to look at. A plush shag carpet in a creamy mother-of-pearl hue stretched corner to corner. The wallpaper was a tangle of vines, leaves, and stems barely visible against the hoard of blooming flowers. Large and vibrant and in a rainbow of colors, all with various shapes and sizes and petal counts, some so close their petals entwined in a bursting tangle of bright color - as if wrestling for the right to leap free of their two dimensional state first. A toy chest large enough to probably hold Naomi if she sat with her legs curled a bit, open with toys spilling free, waited for her to “play” with against her will. Most appeared to be simple traditional baby toys, and Sabrina groaned inwardly.  This is how I will die, bored to death. A wooden unicorn rocking horse, painted white with a fluffy gold main and a saddle with cuffs on the stirrups to keep a Little in place, sat to one side, while a small wooden curved slide is secured down near the far wall. The center of the room was dominated by a large crafts table with drawers to hold the craft supplies, and a little bean bag chair to sit on. A large mound of stuffed animals was set up in a free corner, all of different sizes and colors, a wide array of species. Naomi carried her across the room, heading for an infant bouncer.

"No!" she screamed desperately, writhing against Naomi's grip.  She squeaked as she felt herself being put down... straight into the baby bouncer.  A stationary sling with a round plastic tray surrounded by sensory toys.  She began to object, but Naomi strapped her hands to the tray with leather restraints that were built into the awful contraption, rendering her hands useless.  "You can't-"

She was silenced by a pacifier, stuffed in her mouth and inflated, pressing down on her tongue and holding it there.  She tugged at her wrists frantically, her toes barely touching the ground.

"Little girls don't run from their mommies," Naomi's tone was firm as she crouched down and stared Sabrina in the eyes.  She looked away, furious. "If you can't be trusted not to run, you'll only get to play in confined areas. Now you're going to sit here and bounce while mommy makes some breakfast. If you're good and don't fuss too much, I'll let you out then."  Sabrina glared hot death at her captor who only smiled sadly as she began feeding a hose from the back side of the bouncer into the Sabrina's diaper... which began to swell as warm water trickled around her nethers.  "Be good," Naomi warned, "or I can simulate a messy diaper, too."

The Amazon pressed a button which set the contraption to bobbing up and down, bouncing Sabrina gently, forcing her to feel the warm, soggy padding expanding slowly between her legs.  She grimaced, feeling trapped with no way to release her hands, no way to escape the bouncer.  All she could do was wait for Naomi to release her.

How am I ever going to get out of this? she despaired, sobbing.  I wish I had never accepted that serum, I wish I had never met Naomi!

She stared around at the playroom, which Naomi had already prepared, laying in wait.  Sabrina realized that she had been planning this for a while, but she had been sure that there was no name on that Hunting Permit, that she was safe… the serum trick seemed to have allowed Naomi to bypass the laws.  

I hung myself, Sabrina thought grimly, I brought this all down on my own head.  How can I get out of this?  How can I avoid a life of pacifiers and diapers, of baby toys and boredom… I have to think of something...

Finally, finally after what felt like hours, Naomi came back into the playroom.  Sabrina had cried for a long time, wallowing in self-pity and misery, lamenting her stories and her visits to the nightclub.  When she had finally cried herself out, Sabrina had taken to glaring at each toy individually, pouring her hate out at her helpless future.  No brilliant ideas for escape had come to her, her main hope was that she could get to the medicine cabinet and sedate Naomi long enough to escape but that seemed so hopeless...

"Are you ready to behave now, Brie?" Naomi asked, towering above the Little, forcing Sabrina to crane her neck back to meet the woman's eyes. "If you're ready to be a good girl and apologize, I'll let you out, but not if you're going to throw another tantrum. Are you sorry?"

Sabrina stared up at the at the Amazon, feeling despondent and defeated in the bouncer.  She knew that Naomi had been ready for this, she had brooded on it - the restraints were all there, the bouncer had been ready, its tank filled.  Naomi's words echoed in her mind, I've waited quite a while...  and it's always been you that I've wanted.  It had been a trap, a test as the Amazon had said, and she had failed.  Her eyes puffy and her cheeks flushed, she nodded.

"Aww, come here, sweetie pie. It's okay," Naomi's voice was condescending as she knelt down to release Sabrina from the restraints, removing the gag and hoisting the little up.  She cuddled Sabrina close to her chest, patting her back tenderly. "There's a good girl." Adding further indignity, she planted a kiss on Sabrina's cheek, lingering there for a moment and whispering. "Everything is going to be okay, Brie, you just have to trust me. This is for your own good, I promise. There are people who would love to hurt you if they could get ahold of you. I'm going to keep you safe."

Lies, Sabrina thought bitterly.  Just like your whole performance was a lie.

She snuggled into Naomi, her breath a little ragged after crying in the bouncer.  The diaper felt disgusting around her waist... and the pressure on her bladder was uncomfortable.  The diaper was already wet and awful so with a depressed resignation, she released her bladder, blushing deeply as she wet herself in Naomi's arms.

"Mommy's sorry she made your diaper all mushy, baby, but you have to learn to be a good girl, okay? What do you say we go get you changed into something nice and dry, and then we can go outside for a bit and enjoy the sunshine. Mommy has some flowers to plant, maybe you can help me with them," Naomi seemed to think she was being kind, and it took more than a little effort for Sabrina to avoid rolling her eyes.  She was carried back to the living room where a changing mat, a soft yellow with playful diapered animals on it, she groaned under her breath as she was laid down on it, a fresh diaper laying right next to her head.

"I hate gardening," she grumbled.  She hated getting dirt under her fingernails, specifically, and she hated the gloves, and she hated the bugs, and she really honestly didn't care for flowers all that much.  She glared at the fresh diaper, knowing that it would be taped around her soon and she would be forced to repeat the cycle of humiliation.  It seemed inevitable.  "May I please spend my time writing instead?  I'll be good, I promise."

"Yes."

Sabrina was shocked and she looked up at the Amazon, just in time for her to lean in close and rub their noses together again.

"But only," Naomi continued an inch from her face, her voice soft, "if you're a good girl through your diaper change. No fussing."

Sabrina nodded, closing her eyes and laying still - the Amazon didn't even have to remove her shortalls.  She almost gasped as she realized that the damned thing had a series of snaps at her crotch, which Naomi popped open one by one.  She listened to the sounds of the tape ripping from the plastic, feeling cold air suddenly on her privates again... and then she was being wiped.  She blushed and clenched her eyes tighter as she felt Naomi massaging her most intimate places, humming softly all the while.  She would have loved this kind of intense attention in their previous roles, when she had been in charge.  Now it made her feel vulnerable and weak rather than powerful.  She felt her legs being lifted and her bottom massaged as well, and Naomi's hands seemed to be on her for many long minutes before the cold powder rained down on her again, followed by the rustle of the new diaper being unfolded and slid beneath her.  It actually felt a little pleasant after being trapped in the soggy one for so long, it was dry and soft... but the pleasant feelings went away as it was pulled closed and taped shut, trapping her once again.  The bulk was there again, forcing her legs apart, a constant reminder of her new status... she had to find a way to escape.

But Sabrina's heart felt lighter - she had gotten permission to write rather than garden - she wasn't even sure she knew where her comm was at this point, she had last seen it in the bedroom upstairs, just before the surprise... it was probably in her old clothes.  She hadn't fussed during the change, however, so her hopes were high.  Once she heard the snaps on the shortalls closing again, she allowed herself to breathe easier, opening her eyes just as she was lifted again and carried back into the playroom... and set her back in that hated bouncer.  It took a lot of willpower not to protest as Naomi buckled her there.

"You're not in trouble," Naomi's words were reassuring, but the feeling didn't reach Sabrina's heart.  "I'm not putting you paci in or your restraints on. But you've shown me that you can't be trusted on your own and there's something mommy needs to do real quick, so you're going to wait here for a few minutes and I'll be back, okay?"

"Yes mommy," she agreed, trying to sound chipper.  She still felt hopeful that she'd get her comm back and get to write.  She held her expression, her smile, until Naomi left the room... the moment the Amazon was gone, she drooped, feeling helpless once again in the bouncer - even without the restraints or the gag, it wouldn't be easy to get out of the contraption and there wasn't much to do - the sensory toys on the tray held no allure for her.  Sabrina sighed and rested her chin in her hands, and slipped into her fantasy world - which seemed further away then ever before - planning what she'd write in her story.

Thankfully, she didn't have to wait too long this time - Naomi came back after only a few minutes, picking her up and carrying her outside.  Sabrina was lowered into a mesh cage - it had plastic-looking rods supporting it at various points and a mesh roof in an arch above her.  Naomi handed her a comm - not her own comm, but a comm, before she zipped up  the roof, the zipper ending high in the air on the outside of the cage.

"Just holler if you need me, baby. I'll get you some juice in a little bit."  And with that, Naomi left her to herself, in the shade of the patio in a mesh cage that was big enough to be a small bedroom for her, with a comm... she activated it, searching around... it had no datanet access, no messaging, no calling... but it did have several writing programs, including her favorite one, and Naomi had copied her stories - including the one she started yesterday - onto the device.  Her heart sank at that realization.  Naomi must have used her fingers to unlock the biometric scan on the comm while she slept, and also somehow guessed her 4-digit unlock code.  Her hopes were not high that she'd ever see her comm again, which made her feel sad - she had bought that comm with the money from An Amazon Below - a whole $800, it had been a fantastic bonus for her.

It may not have been her comm, but it was still better than the coloring books and baby toys that were sprinkled on the padded floor of her mesh prison.  Sabrina fired up the comm's holographic keyboard and her favorite writing app and started in on a new story... one that began with a captured Little.  She crafted the tale in her mind as she wrote, weaving a story of Brianna the Little who was captured by Natalie the Amazon and how they slowly fell in love, the Little giving in and taking what joy she could in her small freedoms and the feelings of closeness that she got from her captor.  It was warm but not sappy, and there was a lot of pain from the Little perspective, fear at being helpless, disgust at the diaper's unpleasant feelings, longing for freedom... but genuine joy from Natalie's touch.

It wasn't long before she was lost completely in her writing, though not without a touch of bitterness in her heart as she wove the tale - this story was for Naomi, not for herself.

Jump to Chapter 14!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Love is in the air. Sabrina, wither or not she realizes it or not, is falling in love. Can't wait to see Naomi's reaction to her story.

16 minutes ago, Aries said:

Love is in the air. Sabrina, wither or not she realizes it or not, is falling in love. Can't wait to see Naomi's reaction to her story.

You and I seem to have different interpretations of that last line ;)

10 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

The pen is mightier than the sword.

So true. <3

Also, I have updated my signature to include this story as well as a link to the latest chapter, which I'll update each day (so people can find it more easily).

What's with all this mushy crap? We need some fear and loathing in this story. Also some pure genuine evil. Kimmy I know you have to share the writing of this story but maybe you could throw a tantrum so that you are allowed to weave some of your classic evil I to the story

5 minutes ago, thedman said:

What's with all this mushy crap? We need some fear and loathing in this story. Also some pure genuine evil. Kimmy I know you have to share the writing of this story but maybe you could throw a tantrum so that you are allowed to weave some of your classic evil I to the story

Classic evil!?  :O

I'm a being of sweetness and light, I bring joy to all those around me, I have NO IDEA what you're talking about.

Guest KWOceans
26 minutes ago, Aries said:

Lol. 

21 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

The pen is mightier than the sword.

I dunno, I can wield a pen without injuring myself. I think if I tried to heft a sword, I'd kill myself accidentally. Ask Kimmy though, she knows how to use a sword. Who allows a baby to learn sword techniques, however, is beyond me. Don't they realize how dangerous it is to give a bratty toddler a weapon?!?!

11 minutes ago, thedman said:

Be careful what you wish for D. Mwhahahahahahahahahahaha. ;)

9 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Classic evil!?  :O

I'm a being of sweetness and light, I bring joy to all those around me, I have NO IDEA what you're talking about.

Kimmy.....I know big words are tough to read for little tots, but please go reread your own subtitle, okay? You are not the princess of sweetness or kindness and you've so appropriately labelled yourself for all to see. There's no pretending. You're a brat with a rusty pair of scissors and you love using them on reader heartstrings. 

11 minutes ago, thedman said:

Naomi is stripping Saberina of her freedom, her Will, even her name! Not out of Malice or Spite, but out of genuine love and a desire to do what's best for her.

And that, to me, is much more terrifying than if Naomi were simply evil or sadistic! :o

15 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

You and I seem to have different interpretations of that last line ;)

Probably not, but i just felt like i should add something and couldn't think of anything else lol. 

17 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Kimmy.....I know big words are tough to read for little tots, but please go reread your own subtitle, okay? You are not the princess of sweetness or kindness and you've so appropriately labelled yourself for all to see. There's no pretending. You're a brat with a rusty pair of scissors and you love using them on reader heartstrings. 

Excuse you, I appreciate sesquipedalian language quite deeply.  :P

And I don't know what you're talking about, there are lots of happy-ish endings to my stories, and I'm suuuuure that this story won't go dark.  I barely have any darkness at all in my writing, I just have to keep YOUR darkness at bay, Ms. Littlest Mermaid

16 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Naomi is stripping Saberina of her freedom, her Will, even her name! Not out of Malice or Spite, but out of genuine love and a desire to do what's best for her.

And that, to me, is much more terrifying than if Naomi were simply evil or sadistic! :o

Well... Brie is a reasonable nickname for Sabrina, so her name isn't exactly taken...

6 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Well... Brie is a reasonable nickname for Sabrina, so her name isn't exactly taken...

And "Bright Eyes" was a reasonable nickname for Alice/Alicia in Save Yourself, but those of us that read that story will remember why it bothered her. :(

Also Sesquipidalian is literally my favorite word! ♡♡♡

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

And "Bright Eyes" was a reasonable nickname for Alice/Alicia in Save Yourself, but those of us that read that story will remember why it bothered her. :(

Also Sesquipidalian is literally my favorite word! ♡♡♡

OMG!  No joke, mine too!

Also, dang - yeah, that was a seriously messed up story.  You got me there.  I need to finish it.  :D

Thankfully it's not currently on the board for people to point to as evidence of darkness, so my Princess of Light assertation stands!

3 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I think it's the only way Sabrina has to fight   -  the pen.  However, it has not worked so well for her so far, come to think of it.

Well, to date she has been writing for her own gratification, now she isn't...

5 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Well, to date she has been writing for her own gratification, now she isn't...

so maybe this tale is about compromises.....

that is, if there has to be meaning

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

It wasn't long before she was lost completely in her writing, though not without a touch of bitterness in her heart as she wove the tale - this story was for Naomi, not for herself.

This is very clever of Sabrina, but Naomi's an Amazon. She'll probably find a way to use against Sabrina later. Sabrina should just try to work towards finding some enjoyment in her new life and building a relationship with Naomi, although that'll be hard, since Naomi's made sure Sabrina can't trust her at this point.