LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

Chapter in Title needs updating again from Chapter 11 to Chapter 12.

Where ya been all day?

Loved the chapter, just not sure she's gonna make it........

Guest KWOceans
4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Chapter in Title needs updating again from Chapter 11 to Chapter 12.

Where ya been all day?

Loved the chapter, just not sure she's gonna make it........

I know, but I can't change it and Kimmy is unavailable most of the evening, I believe, so it will have to wait to be updated. I wish threads could be co-owned so we could both make those sorts of changes if the other was unavailable, but it can't be helped. Kimmy's been offline pretty well all day and I just got home from work. I can't log into the site while there, so I had to wait until I got home to post. Sorry to keep you all waiting, but I hope it's worth while. ^_^

THERE YOU ARE! I was beginning to worry something had happened to you, Maya. Normally you and Kimmy upload by late morning (where I live.)

On the subject of the Chapter, I think Saberina hit upon the crux of this story in this line:

20 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

"Can't you hear how hypocritical you're being?  You tell me I'm wrong for trying to take your will away, then you tell me it's consensual, then you take MY will away."

I think that's what this story is truly about: examining what it means when an Amazon "takes" a Little's Will away by juxtaposing it to Saberina drugging Naomi. We see the Little do something that we recognize as clearly wrong, and even SHE knows it's wrong. Then we see Naomi do the same thing, only she paints it in a positive light; like she's doing the Little a favor in the long run.

Well played, @KWOceans & @bbykimmy

Oh yeah, I forget she owns the original post.  So which days are your workdays, Maya? 

Here I swore I wouldn't ask questions today, and I've already asked 2.

7 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Oh yeah, I forget she owns the original post.  So which days are your workdays, Maya? 

Here I swore I wouldn't ask questions today, and I've already asked 2.

You shouldn't swear, Ellie. Or else Auntie Maya might have to wash your mouth out with soap. ;)

Guest KWOceans
6 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

THERE YOU ARE! I was beginning to worry something had happened to you, Maya. Normally you and Kimmy upload by late morning (where I live.)

On the subject of the Chapter, I think Saberina hit upon the crux of this story in this line:

I think that's what this story is truly about: examining what it means when an Amazon "takes" a Little's Will away by juxtaposing it to Saberina drugging Naomi. We see the Little do something that we recognize as clearly wrong, and even SHE knows it's wrong. Then we see Naomi do the same thing, only she paints it in a positive light; like she's doing the Little a favor in the long run.

Well played, @KWOceans & @bbykimmy

Usually we like to try and upload around the same time, it just worked out poorly that my turn to post came on a work day instead of a college day. I can access the site when at the college, but not when I'm at work. 

It certainly is a backwards logic in the DD. Something that's perfectly okay for an Amazon to do, is strictly intolerable for a Little to try, such as dominating or removing the free will of another. While something like wearing diapers or acting infantile is a serious taboo among Amazons, is expected for Littles. But I'm sure Naomi's heart is in the right place. She knows what's best for Sabrina. Littles don't really always know what's best, after all. That's why they need mommies and daddies to make choices for them. 

8 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Oh yeah, I forget she own's the original post.  So which days are your workdays, Maya? 

Wednesdays and Fridays. 

You could think about uploading before work, but I'm not griping.  I almost used up my last point when you put the chapter out.  Since neither of you had been on today, I was really getting worried.  I was actually afraid Kimmy was going silent again or something bad had happened.

Guest KWOceans

You could think about uploading before work, but I'm not griping.  I almost used up my last point when you put the chapter out.

Lol. I would love to, but I get up at six in the morning to leave for work and I have no desire to set my alarm any earlier than that, else I'll be quite dead very early in the evening. 

8 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

It certainly is a backwards logic in the DD. Something that's perfectly okay for an Amazon to do, is strictly intolerable for a Little to try, such as dominating or removing the free will of another. While something like wearing diapers or acting infantile is a serious taboo among Amazons, is expected for Littles. But I'm sure Naomi's heart is in the right place. She knows what's best for Sabrina. Littles don't really always know what's best, after all. That's why they need mommies and daddies to make choices for them. 

I think this is simultaneously the most interesting thing & most terrifying thing about the DD: Something that we would consider an atrocity of the highest degree--taking someone's freedom away for your own benefit--is considered commonplace in this universe. 

And yet WE were doing much the same thing just a few hundred years ago... :unsure: It really makes you think.

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I think this is simultaneously the most interesting thing & most terrifying thing about the DD: Something that we would consider an atrocity of the highest degree--taking someone's freedom away for your own benefit--is considered commonplace in this universe. 

And yet WE were doing much the same thing just a few hundred years ago... :unsure: It really makes you think.

Nothing has changed, its in the nature of many to take from those who can't protect themselves. This is the case in sex trafficking in the US or open air slave markets in Libya, for that matter look to Africa DRC/Nigeria/Burkina Faso, the drug Cartels. You particularly might not be involved by we as in humanity or even in our society see it happen to this day. 

17 minutes ago, BabyGamer said:

Nothing has changed, its in the nature of many to take from those who can't protect themselves. This is the case in sex trafficking in the US or open air slave markets in Libya, for that matter look to Africa DRC/Nigeria/Burkina Faso, the drug Cartels. You particularly might not be involved by we as in humanity or even in our society see it happen to this day. 

Oh, I know it still happens all the time. But at least now society, as a whole, no longer paints slavery as a "good" thing.

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh, I know it still happens all the time. But at least now society, as a whole, no longer paints slavery as a "good" thing.

That's simply a matter of perspective. One can make the argument that people are simply wage slaves living to work with corporations keeping people down. Same concept that is considered good. You are working hard making money etc but a slave to the company that pays you.

21 minutes ago, BabyGamer said:

That's simply a matter of perspective. One can make the argument that people are simply wage slaves living to work with corporations keeping people down. Same concept that is considered good. You are working hard making money etc but a slave to the company that pays you.

Now THAT is a rabbit trail I'm not even gonna ATTEMPT to go down! This entire comments section would devolve into a screaming match about differing stances on economics, politics, and every other incendiary topic that will culminate in a hate-inferno! I've seen it happen far to many times. I know the warning signs.

12 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Now THAT is a rabbit trail I'm not even gonna ATTEMPT to go down! This entire comments section would devolve into a screaming match about differing stances on economics, politics, and every other incendiary topic that will culminate in a hate-inferno! I've seen it happen far to many times. I know the warning signs.

But yeah it really does show you the cognitive dissonance common and inherent to all forms of bigotry. Othering, in order to oppress someone you need to first see them as deserving of that. It's why you generally can't negotiate with your oppressor, they literally see you as subhuman and undeserving of basic rights and dignity. It's why if I were to encounter someone like Naomi I wouldn't hesitate to use lethal force in resisting. It's also why, while I largely support gun control, I'm more sympathetic to calls for gun owner ship by POC and other oppressed groups. Particularly black POC. Johnny cis het white boy has held all the power for the past five centuries or so what does he need one for? Guy who's just gotten full legal rights in the past century and is regularly targeted by the state.......

10 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I just need escapism. And I need it bad.  Not all this deep stuff.

Yeah, sorry Ellie. Where's Aries with a dirty thought when you need him? :P

11 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

But yeah it really does show you the cognitive dissonance common and inherent to all forms of bigotry. Othering, in order to oppress someone you need to first see them as deserving of that. It's why you generally can't negotiate with your oppressor, they literally see you as subhuman and undeserving of basic rights and dignity. It's why if I were to encounter someone like Naomi I wouldn't hesitate to use lethal force in resisting. It's also why, while I largely support gun control, I'm more sympathetic to calls for gun owner ship by POC and other oppressed groups. Particularly black POC. Johnny cis het white boy has held all the power for the past five centuries or so what does he need one for? Guy who's just gotten full legal rights in the past century and is regularly targeted by the state.......

It's why in propaganda first thing done is dehumanize the group you want to portray make it appear as if they are worthless or savages or animals. Once this step is complete it makes a hard to swallow pill easy to pass along. An armed populace can make a choice to stop greed and corruption whereas a disarmed populace has their choice taken away. 

Guest KWOceans
4 minutes ago, BabyGamer said:

It's why in propaganda first thing done is dehumanize the group you want to portray make it appear as if they are worthless or savages or animals. Once this step is complete it makes a hard to swallow pill easy to pass along. An armed populace can make a choice to stop greed and corruption whereas a disarmed populace has their choice taken away. 

Alright, while I definitely agree that humanity's history and to date actions are, as a whole, filthy and horrible and vile, the comment section of this story is not really the place to get into a debate over it. Most people here are looking to escape the unpleasantness of the real world for a bit. This is just a story, written for fun, and not meant to offend anyone or make light of real world problems. Can we all just keep the peace please and talk about things a little more relevant or at least playful and light? Thank you. 

Guest KWOceans

<silenced>

No, no. There's no need for silence. I'm not angry, just hoping to keep the comments from spiraling is all. Everyone, please, chat, have fun, enjoy one another's company. Just please take any long 'serious' debates or chats to pm is all I ask. 

Guest KWOceans
3 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

How many more chapters do you have for us in the future?

There it is, my third question.

Oh goodness, I don't know. We haven't even finished the roleplay yet :P