LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

11 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

It's fun - I'm F2P, I haven't paid money for Magic cards since the Alliance set (that was a looooooong time ago).  It feels good to get 3 packs on daily quests alone, and the starter decks are strong enough to win with.  It's fun :D  I only got to play 6-7 matches over the weekend though

I have the luxury of working at home. Every once and a while I have to run down to the bosses to take care of some work otherwise I can knock everything out typically in 4 hours of hours and have the rest of the day to myself :) I do have to get my chores done before my wife.mommy gets home otherwise that leads to some issues...

5 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Sabrina has plans!  Just 'cuz she's the Little doesn't mean she's doomed.  :P

Right?

Sabrina's plans so far have been completely nebulous.  Do we have a schedule for this week? or any more chapters forthcoming?  I thought this chapter was very well-written.  I'm enjoying the story.  Thanks!

Guest KWOceans
4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Also @KWOceans I have to ask: over the past few days Kimmy has been "relaying" your comments since you've been gone. Were those actually your thoughts or was she making it up on the fly?

3 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I think Kimmy was playing a game.....

No, that was really me. I can't log on to the site on the days that I'm working, but I can get on my email, so Kimmy relays some comments for me. 

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Sabrina's plans so far have been completely nebulous.  Do we have a schedule for this week? or any more chapters forthcoming?  I thought this chapter was very well-written.  I'm enjoying the story.  Thanks!

This chapter is actually 100% Maya's writing, I just did some editing to clean up a few things here and there.  We should be seeing a chapter every day this week... if Maya finishes her part on Chapter 13.

Also @KWOceans I have to ask: over the past few days Kimmy has been "relaying" your comments since you've been gone. Were those actually your thoughts or was she making it up on the fly?

I relayed them perfectly, thank you!  I didn't lie!

3 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I think Kimmy was playing a game.....

:O

10 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Sabrina's plans so far have been completely nebulous.

This is true, but she, up till now she has gotten lucky. So maybe Naomi trips and falls into a pile of rope that magically appear and somehow she's now all tied up and then some Amazon sized diapers fall into Sabrina's lap.

Or Naomi happens to have Amazon sized diapers hidden and Sabrina finds them

Yeah this is where I go for pressure point strikes and joint locks. Course I wouldn't be in this situation the first place.

4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah this is where I go for pressure point strikes and joint locks. Course I wouldn't be in this situation the first place.

That sounds like Sabrina talking in the last part.

3 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

That might be true, but in your case, it wouldn't be Amazons, it would be your droid army turning against you and pressure points wouldn't work, you'd still end up diapered

17 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

also, what does putting @ in front of a user's name do?

It makes it so they'll get a notification that they've been Mentioned by someone and then they can just click the bell thingy in the upper right hand corner to take them directly to it.

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

It makes it so they'll get a notification that they've been Mentioned by someone and then they can just click the bell thingy in the upper right hand corner to take them directly to it.

It's really helpful too, I like it when people @ me in DD related threads so I can read the discussion and chime in :D

36 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

It was water from the hose, I swear.  But she didn't believe me and I got re-diapered with a doubler and then I was declared too little to be trusted, so I didn't get to play more.

I wouldn't believe that was just the water hose either. And that you were just like tge Littles in your stories, trying to pretend that you were a big girl.

5 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

So the poll is this? 

Aries    Little wins

Ellie      Little does not win

Kimmy    Playing the field on that

anyone else?

The logical part of my brain says Saberina doesn't stand a chance. But as I said earlier, having the helpless Little get Dominated by the bigger, stronger Amazon wouldn't make for a very compelling story. I definitely don't think Saberina will "win" against Naomi (certainly not in the way Aries imagines!) I honestly have no idea where this will go moving forward. So I'm gonna play it safe and say that we, the Readers, will win regardless of the outcome. :D

3 minutes ago, Aries said:

I wouldn't believe that was just the water hose either. And that you were just like tge Littles in your stories, trying to pretend that you were a big girl.

It was!  My mommy-type didn't believe me though, and I still got diapered :(

She says I'm not going to be allowed out of them again for a while...

The logical part of my brain says Saberina doesn't stand a chance. But as I said earlier, having the helpless Little get Dominated by the bigger, stronger Amazon wouldn't make for a very compelling story. I definitely don't think Saberina will "win" against Naomi (certainly not in the way Aries imagines!) I honestly have no idea where this will go moving forward. So I'm gonna play it safe and say that we, the Readers, will win regardless of the outcome. :D

:D

Well Aries was right in one thing, if it was "And Naomi won and Sabrina lived diapered-ever-after" it wouldn't be a very fun ending.  So... something's gonna happen ;) 

Guest KWOceans
4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

She says I'm not going to be allowed out of them again for a while...

I certainly don't blame her. The one time she lets you go out without a diaper and you come back with soggy clothes? Naughty Little Kimmy. This is why babies shouldn't be allowed to try to play 'grown up'. You're not an adult. You're a tiny, helpless, diaper-wetting baby. Now be a good girl and stop fibbing. We all know it's highly likely you peed your pants. It's okay, we understand you couldn't help it. Now sit down with the other padded babies and have a teething ring. 

3 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

I certainly don't blame her. The one time she lets you go out without a diaper and you come back with soggy clothes? Naughty Little Kimmy. This is why babies shouldn't be allowed to try to play 'grown up'. You're not an adult. You're a tiny, helpless, diaper-wetting baby. Now be a good girl and stop fibbing. We all know it's highly likely you peed your pants. It's okay, we understand you couldn't help it. Now sit down with the other padded babies and have a teething ring. 

I'm not I'm not!  I'm big.  And it was a paci, not a teething ring.  She put orajel all over my paci again last night and I couldn't talk without a lisp for like an hour, my tongue was completely numb!

And it's not a fib, it was the hose!  It wasn't because the buckles on my shortalls are too hard...

6 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Wouldn't a simple Sniff-Check have proven it was water instead of pee? You know I'm always on your side, Kimmy, but you're stretching your credibility here. 

Guest KWOceans
4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I'm not I'm not!  I'm big.  And it was a paci, not a teething ring.  She put orajel all over my paci again last night and I couldn't talk without a lisp for like an hour, my tongue was completely numb!

And it's not a fib, it was the hose!  It wasn't because the buckles on my shortalls are too hard...

Uh oh, folks, looks like a Kimmy tantrum is brewing. Hate to break it to you, sweetheart, but you are not big. Not in the slightest. You're short and sweet and still just a tiny, helpless baby too. I bet most of us, even the other little ones, tower over you. But it's okay. We all know that you just need a little help sometimes, or all the time. A lot of help even. I know that shortall buckles can be tricky to deal with when you're little and uncoordinated. You're not in trouble. It's just best you stay in your diapers until we can trust your little bladder not to ruin your clothes. Though, to err on the safe side, I don't know if you could ever be trusted with that. Have a paci and a rattle, and be a good girl now, and maybe Auntie Maya will give you some cookies today. Would you like that, Little Girl?

10 minutes ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

Lol great chapter. Will sabrina find an escape to the trap she set for her self? Are there bigger players in the game wishing to see her decline?   Can't wait to see.

Thanks!  I'm glad you're enjoying it.  Do you think Sabrina will be able to escape the trap?  Did she really bring it on herself though?  Naomi tricked her, after all...

14 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Wouldn't a simple Sniff-Check have proven it was water instead of pee? You know I'm always on your side, Kimmy, but you're stretching your credibility here. 

She said I used the hose to hide the accident... it didn't smell!  Because it wasn't an accident, I was unfairly put back in diapers.  I protest!

8 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Uh oh, folks, looks like a Kimmy tantrum is brewing. Hate to break it to you, sweetheart, but you are not big. Not in the slightest. You're short and sweet and still just a tiny, helpless baby too. I bet most of us, even the other little ones, tower over you. But it's okay. We all know that you just need a little help sometimes, or all the time. A lot of help even. I know that shortall buckles can be tricky to deal with when you're little and uncoordinated. You're not in trouble. It's just best you stay in your diapers until we can trust your little bladder not to ruin your clothes. Though, to err on the safe side, I don't know if you could ever be trusted with that. Have a paci and a rattle, and be a good girl now, and maybe Auntie Maya will give you some cookies today. Would you like that, Little Girl?

It's not a tantrum, I was wrongfully diapered and it was super unfair to have my tongue numbed as punishment for "lying", 'cuz I didn't lie.  And she said if my diaper is dry tonight, I'll get in trouble.  It's a conspiracy, I tell you.

But yes, I would like cookies... I hate rattles though, stacking blocks is way better.  And I'll earn my way out of diapers again, you'll see.

Also, I love that we're on page 14 of the comments for a 10 chapter (so far story) ;)