LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

2 hours ago, Aries said:

Darn, i was so hoping read some of her witty come backs and maybe a few threats she give people, as long as it's not me, I'm an angel. :angel_not:

I am actually surprised that Sabrina didn't bring a few Amazon size diapers with her, just in case she did go use the serum on Naomi. Also just thought of something. The lab tech might have been lying about not remembering anything, as an Amazon he wouldn't want to admit to remembering anything and hopeing that he could quickly put those 48 hours far behind him. Or he got his memories back a few days later. So, maybe when Sabrina finally goes home, happy that all went well she will have another email from Rebel telling her not to use it and that the lab tech had lied about not remembering. Sadly this warning will be read 48 hours to late.

She'll get you with her wit tomorrow, I'm sure :D

That would be a fun twist, I wonder what's going to happen... 

48 minutes ago, the diaper mike said:

I'll be kinda curious to see Amazon regains awareness and turn the tables on the little let's go play out a little being in a dominant position kind of odd for this type of storyline I'll be curious to see how it plays out I do like it though

You know me, I can't do anything the "normal" way in my stories ;)

5 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Wow I'm so conflicted by this....

Tell me more :D

4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Tell me more :D

Well the ethical part of my brain is screaming that this is borderline rape....

But I can't deny that a part me find this karmic and is well.... a bit turned on....

I guess que up the "Hellfire" musical number from "Hunchback of Notre Dame"

4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Well the ethical part of my brain is screaming that this is borderline rape....

But I can't deny that a part me find this karmic and is well.... a bit turned on....

I guess que up the "Hellfire" musical number from "Hunchback of Notre Dame"

Hopefully we did a good job showing that Sabrina herself is also full of very mixed emotions too.  She's getting some fantasy fulfillment, but she's aware of how immoral her actions are.  She's driven by lust and desire, and her conscience is somewhere in the back, screaming.

Maybe she'll have great luck starting her own Dominant Little / Submissive Amazon dating site?

Still great story kimmy. Keep it up as well as Oceans great work the both of you.  I am sorry. That was kind of arrogant of me to assume one of the characters was inspired by someone on this board.  I am just enjoying a marvelous tale and look forward to more.  :)

4 minutes ago, babyluv13 said:

Still great story kimmy. Keep it up as well as Oceans great work the both of you.  I am sorry. That was kind of arrogant of me to assume one of the characters was inspired by someone on this board.  I am just enjoying a marvelous tale and look forward to more.  :)

It wasn't - you were one of like 4 people who thought that Rebel might be them, no worries - it was right after a small string of cameos.  I hope it doesn't hurt your feelings that I didn't name-drop you!  <3

I do still need about 6 Amazon screennames if anyone wants to volunteer, but no guarantee that they belong to nice people  >_>

No worries. Takes more than that to hurt this baby boot boy. Anyway screen names eh? Hmmm might be fun. At least something of a creative exercise. I do luv chances to role play.  The actor baby I am. Hehe.  

5 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I do still need about 6 Amazon screennames if anyone wants to volunteer, but no guarantee that they belong to nice people  >_>

You can use mine, though in a lot of my games i go by Guilend or Rkansas, so you can use either of those as well

16 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

It wasn't - you were one of like 4 people who thought that Rebel might be them, no worries - it was right after a small string of cameos.  I hope it doesn't hurt your feelings that I didn't name-drop you!  <3

Sanguia.  She is one of my original characters who happens to be an adult baby vengeance demon.

Ha! I figured it out! Kimmy is Sabrina, Maya is Naomi.... For now, "definitely the one in charge" Naomi is being put in a forced role reversal.... But there will be hell later to pay for poor "definitely just a brat that got lucky" Sabrina.... ;) just my thoughts... 

21 minutes ago, Lil_Eevee said:

Ha! I figured it out! Kimmy is Sabrina, Maya is Naomi.... For now, "definitely the one in charge" Naomi is being put in a forced role reversal.... But there will be hell later to pay for poor "definitely just a brat that got lucky" Sabrina.... ;) just my thoughts... 

I so agree with on that

38 minutes ago, Aries said:

I so agree with on that

Set's auto turrets to free fire.

2 hours ago, Lil_Eevee said:

2 hours ago, Aries said:

I so agree with on that

You are 100% correct.  This story started out as a fun roleplay between Maya and I, she played Naomi the nightclub owner and I played Sabrina the defiant, dominant Little and this story bloomed from those seeds.

40 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

You are 100% correct.  This story started out as a fun roleplay between Maya and I, she played Naomi the nightclub owner and I played Sabrina the defiant, dominant Little and this story bloomed from those seeds.

Wow, i knew it was possibly correct, at least in terms of you both writting the story. I just never thought it went further then that. That is awesome.

CHAPTER NINE

The pair re-entered the house, moving casually to the living room, Naomi only standing long enough to open and close the door before dropping to her knees and crawling after the Little.

"Shall I refill your glass, Mistress?" Naomi asked softly as Sabrina removed her shoes once again and climbed up on the couch - with some difficulty.

"Yes, pet," Sabrina confirmed, still in that place of warm contentment.  She stroked Naomi's shoulder, feeling a little addicted to the soft warmth of the Amazon's skin.  "You may stand and walk - get me more of the white."  It took effort not to say please, it was such an ingrained part of Little culture to be deferential and subservient to the Amazons that just that tiny bit of rebellion was a thrill in and of itself.  Even an adult Little in public could get severely chastised for not using manners with an Amazon.  "It should already be open, no sense in opening another bottle."  She couldn't be frivolous with Naomi's personal stock, however, no matter how rebellious she was being - it would be wrong to drink anything other than what she had been offered originally.

"Bring the glass to the couch and sit down, upright, like a person."  While Naomi went to fetch her drink, Sabrina began attaching her comm to the house's sound system, so she could control the music easily.

"Hold the glass," she instructed as Naomi returned with her wine and sat.  Once she was settled, Sabrina climbed over and sat directly on the Amazon's lap.  She wiggled a bit, settling in and rested her head on the larger woman's bosom, taking the glass with a soft smile and enjoying a long sip.  She tapped her comm to start her music, a smooth, slow instrumental - almost jazz, and just relaxed with a sigh, pausing only to snap another picture of herself with the Amazon for her private collection.  A Little, with a glass of wine, sitting on a subservient Amazon like a chair.  She practically purred as she relaxed, stroking Naomi's thigh as she closed her eyes and just sank into the atmosphere she had created.

The two sat there a while, relaxing and enjoying the music, Sabrina sipping the wine and relishing the gentle rise and fall of Naomi's breathing, her eyes still closed and her body relaxed in a way it had not been for a very, very long time.

With the glass drained once again, she sat it aside on the end table, and turned her body sideways in the Amazon's lap.  She snuggled close, her breath hot on Naomi's chest, enjoying her warmth for a moment, the feeling of the alcohol buzzing in her mind.  She climbed up to her knees, leaning forward and pressing herself against the giant woman, reaching up and undoing the bun in Naomi's hair, running her hand through it and twirling a strand around her small fingers.

"You really are beautiful, pet," she breathed, placing a soft kiss on the Amazon's neck.  A few more kisses up toward her jawline and soon she was giggling.  She wouldn't do anything to violate Naomi, but enjoying these sensual touches - something a Little never got - was intoxicating in its own right.  She leaned back, looking Naomi in the eyes but not seeing, before leaning forward and planting a long, greedy kiss directly on her lips, the wine stealing some of her reservations regarding the Amazon's potential personal boundaries.

A soft sigh fell from Sabrina's lips... it wasn't the same without Naomi's mind in there.  She knew the Amazon had no interest in her, she was out to save some Little from a hard life - that would never be her, her life was great.  Besides, she would hate Naomi's idea of "saving".  This was what she wanted, this control, this power... but with a willing partner.  Stealing Naomi's will was a great thrill, but it wouldn't satisfy her long-term.  She began to have second thoughts on whether this was a good idea - there would be no way she could be friends with the Amazon now... she'd have to block her, stop going to the club, and pretend Naomi didn't exist.

Was it worth it?

She smiled at the thought of the pictures in her comm and decided that it was.  Naomi would probably never forgive her, but the socialite had been entirely out of her reach anyway.  There was only one reason someone as fancy and important as the nightclub owner would ever care about some two-bit editor and author from the "wrong side" of the height chart... she was glad that Naomi didn't seem to be suffering from any side-effects from the Little-targeting drugs that had been on that smaller salad, and even gladder that they hadn't interacted negatively with the serum that made this whole charade possible.

She snuggled closer, settling back in with her back to the Amazon, resting her head on Naomi's breasts.  Her fingertips traced the lines of Naomi's ribs, as she closed her eyes, relaxing.  Her fingers caressed her pet's soft skin where she could reach, enjoying the rise and fall of Naomi's even breathing.  Her reverie was interrupted by a hunger pang, which brought with it annoyance - she wanted to lounge this way longer, simply enjoying the feel of Naomi beneath her, but her stomach was feeling empty again - the salad, even the larger portion - hadn't been all that filling.

"Okay pet," her voice was soft as she slid off the Amazon's lap.  "Go prepare us some dinner.  Something with chicken, I think.  Use your best judgement, you're a smart pet, I know you can do this."

"Yes, Mistress," the Amazon obeyed immediately, rising and moving to the kitchen.

Dinner had been lovely - her pet had prepared a delightful breaded and baked chicken breast, sweet and sugary in a tomato sauce.  Sabrina had devoured it greedily, feeding the kneeling Amazon at the same time.  Once again, Sabrina had been impressed at Naomi's culinary prowess.  The rumor was that the upper echelon of Amazon society rarely knew how to cook - they had Mids to perform those services, and so they never learned.  Naomi was a bit of an enigma - she was obviously important, but her home wasn't some overblown mansion, it was a fairly reasonably-sized home from what Sabrina understood of Amazon dwellings, and her decor was nice but not lavish.  She wondered if the fierce nightclub owner was just a front and if Naomi's income was less impressive than she let on.  

When the meal was done, she felt contentedly full.  The wine having worn off, and she smiled down at Naomi, taking a moment to wipe her pet's face with a napkin.

"You may clean up, then return to the living room."  Enjoying the casual authority that came with being completely and unequivocally in charge, Sabrina climbed down from the chair as Naomi immediately began clearing away the dishes, the perfect obedient pet.

While Naomi cleaned, Sabrina began exploring the house, heading upstairs, wanting to know where the bedroom was... it was almost certainly up there rather than on the main level in a house like this.  She made a mental map as she went before returning to the living room - her preferred bedroom located, the largest one with the most comfortable looking bed... one the size of Sabrina's entire kitchen.  With a smile and changed the music - another smooth instrumental, this was more electronic than jazz - before resting on the couch.  She was feeling a bit weary, the day had been a lot of fun, but she was ready to relax... soon it would be off to bed, then one more wonderful day with her pet before she had to give up this dreamlike life forever.

With a smile, Sabrina pulled out her comm while listening to the sounds of cleaning from the kitchen underneath the soothing music in the living room.  She tapped away at her holographic keyboard, writing down all of the indignities that she had been inflicting on the Amazon into her new story, immersing herself once more in that fantasy world... one now quite close to her own temporary reality.  When the sounds of tidying ended and the Amazon came crawling back into the room, Sabrina beckoned her With barely a glance, patting the front of the couch next to her.  To her surprise, her pet doesn't simply rest at her feet as she'd intended, she slid underneath her heels and without being told to, returning to her duty as a footrest.  Sabrina actually teared up at the Amazon crawling beneath her feet.  She closed down her comm at this and smiled at the woman, stroking her hair softly.

"So very nearly perfect," she whispered wistfully, trying to explain her feelings without breaking the fantasy, "it's almost a shame that your kind lacks all will, you would be a wonderful conversation companion as well, my clever girl."  She yawned and stretched, realizing at her surge of emotion that she was tired - she always felt emotional when she got tired.  "I think perhaps it's time for bed, my pet."  She climbed onto the woman's back, wrapping her arms around Naomi's neck gingerly.  "Stand carefully - we're going to go up the stairs and to the first door on the left.  You will stand by the bed while I dismount, then you will lay on the bed so that I might lay on top of you.  Understand?"

"Yes Mistress," she responded.  Sabrina clung gently while Naomi stood, folding her arms behind her back and supporting Sabrina's legs so she didn't slide off.  Sabrina grinned, riding her pet just like in one of her stories as they climbed the stairs up to the bedroom where the Amazon waited next to the bed while she climbed off, sitting on the soft comforter.

"Mistress," Naomi spoke softly, thoughtfully - making requests foreign to her. "I saw something earlier while making dinner that might please you before sleep. Might I go and fetch it?" 

The Little paused in the middle of a giant stretch, raising an eyebrow and wondering what her slave might have seen that would please her... it had to fall within the parameters of her submission or the serum wouldn't allow it...

"You may," Sabrina ran her hand down the Amazon's back, dragging her fingernails gently along her flesh.  She waited patiently, as the Amazon crawled from the room and came back a few moments later holding a plate with a slice of luscious chocolate fudge and strawberry cheesecake - Sabrina's absolute favorite.  Her eyes widened as she spotted it, it looked amazing.  As her pet knelt before her and offered the plate, the Little grinned, a slightly different idea occurring to her.

"You may feed me the dessert, my lovely pet," Sabrina scooted to the edge of the bed and waited, feeling like a queen or a goddess with this beautiful Amazon waiting on her hand and foot.

"Of course, Mistress," Naomi said with a smile, picking up the fork and feeding Sabrina that first delicious bite.  It was as heavenly as it looked.  She savored every bite, sure it tasted even better as it was fed to her by her own personal Amazon pet.  This was something she had never thought to work into her stories, but she was definitely going to fix that.  As the cake disappeared, Naomi's smile grew.  When it was half gone, she looked Sabrina dead in the eyes for the first time.  

"Mistress, I have to ask… what do you think of my acting skills?" 

Jump to Chapter 10!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

At first I was like --> :01_EmoticonsHDcom:

But then I was like --> :20_EmoticonsHDcom:

I'm sure next chapter Naomi will be like --> :22_EmoticonsHDcom:

And Saberina, well --> :66_EmoticonsHDcom: :27_EmoticonsHDcom: :43_EmoticonsHDcom: :59_EmoticonsHDcom: :48_EmoticonsHDcom: (That last one is for after she's diapered. ;))

Nooooooo!!!!!!!! 

I neeeed mooorrreeee!!!!!! 

:crying-baby-smiley-emoticon:

I think my brain just exploded everywhere, the possibilities have become so vast that my poorlittle mind can't hold anymore.

This chapter was great and can't wait for more. Got another like from me on this one as well.

16 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Yes BBimmy I knew Naomi was a good actress and wonder what she put in the cake.  I wonder if attacking  an amazon with the spoon could be seen as an illegal act and cause for adoption. :wub: 

Yep, some people called it pretty early... Naomi was aware the entire time and just playing along.  What could this mean for poor, innocent Sabrina who did nothing wrong?

10 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

And Saberina, well --> :66_EmoticonsHDcom: :27_EmoticonsHDcom: :43_EmoticonsHDcom: :59_EmoticonsHDcom: :48_EmoticonsHDcom: (That last one is for after she's diapered. ;))

I love this.  Thank you <3

This was super fun, it was how I hoped people would react :D

3 minutes ago, Aries said:

Nooooooo!!!!!!!! 

I think my brain just exploded everywhere, the possibilities have become so vast that my poorlittle mind can't hold anymore.

This chapter was great and can't wait for more. Got another like from me on this one as well.

Maya and I may be able to be convinced to drop another chapter tomorrow or possibly today so people don't have to wait for Monday for the resolution of this pretty heavy cliffhanger :D

10 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Yep, some people called it pretty early... Naomi was aware the entire time and just playing along.  What could this mean for poor, innocent Sabrina who did nothing wrong?

My thoughts are, what was Naomi feeling and thinking as she got a spanking and having to go potty in the yard. Will she realize how much her body loved it. The next time she pleasures herself, will she think of herself as a dominate, or will her mind betray her and think of herself crawling around in a full diaper as a baby slave. I just can't wait to find out how things will unfold from here. It can go two ways, at first, good or bad. Depending on the point of view i suppose.

17 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Maya and I may be able to be convinced to drop another chapter tomorrow or possibly today so people don't have to wait for Monday for the resolution of this pretty heavy cliffhanger :D

I'm convinced that you both should. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

Yes BBimmy I knew Naomi was a good actress and wonder what she put in the cake.  I wonder if attacking  an amazon with the spoon could be seen as an illegal act and cause for adoption. :wub: 

Maya says: Who knows what the cake could have been laced with. Amazons do have access to all sorts of drugs. Not that I would EVER be so cruel as to resort to such things  :whistling:

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Maya says: I love that slack jawed expression, it's what I was hoping for. And yes, I think there's a high chance Naomi is going to enjoy herself in the next chapter. I wonder what she's up to :P

1 hour ago, Aries said:

Nooooooo!!!!!!!! 

Maya says: I'm sorry about your brain, Aries. I know that such complex stories can be difficult for little baby minds to follow, but you're doing so good anyways. There will be more chapter for you on Monday, don't you worry.

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

Maya says:  Don't tease them, Kimmy. That's not nice. Giving them false hope about early chapters like that, tsk tsk.

1 hour ago, Aries said:

My thoughts are, what was Naomi feeling and thinking as she got a spanking and having to go potty in the yard. Will she realize how much her body loved it. The next time she pleasures herself, will she think of herself as a dominate, or will her mind betray her and think of herself crawling around in a full diaper as a baby slave. I just can't wait to find out how things will unfold from here. It can go two ways, at first, good or bad. Depending on the point of view i suppose.

I'm convinced that you both should. :rolleyes:

Maya says:  It is an interesting thought, what was going on in Naomi's head. I mean, what self respecting Amazon allows that sort of degradation at the hands of a Little? How many are in favor of a bonus chapter of Naomi's thoughts through this in story day? 

Although, Aries, you and I seriously need a sit-down talk, I think. You're such a little baby, and these dirty little thoughts are becoming a concern. You might need some discipline, and likely some chastity by the sounds of things. :P 

46 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

The intermezzo is done.  Let the next Act or un-Act begin.

A most excellent chapter.  Loved it.

Maya says:  Ellie, don't use words I have to google. You're making me feel foolish as a writer. I didn't sign up for this to LEARN things, lol. XD But I'm glad you liked the chapter.

I say:  Maya seems to forget that I used to give her extra chapters on these boards when she begged.  How quick she is to pull up the rope :P  But I also know she wants to be able to reply to comments herself when we finally go back to Naomi's perspective :D

7 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

How many are in favor of a bonus chapter of Naomi's thoughts through this in story day

Definitely! If it's a toss-up between chapter 10 & chapters 7-9B, I'd go with the latter. However, I leave that in your hands as the accomplished author(s) to decide what is best for the narrative flow of the story. Maybe we get to jump back and see things from Naomi's perspective, maybe she just reflects on it later. Either way I'll be satisfied. :)