LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

32 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Nothin but a bunch of big babies here.  Not sure why I hang around.  LOL

Looksee

Tier2.png

Not only is she in the top eight, but with BY FAR the lowest Content Count! She nearly has a 1/1 ratio of Likes to Posts! Whereas the rest average a 1/5 or 1/10! I think that makes her the true Champion of DailyDiapers. :D

1 hour ago, ELLIE52 said:

I guess Breaking the Girl is out then?   Maybe someone dominant could help you write that, as a team.

Breaking the Girl is not out - it will definitely be a challenge to finish, but I remember where I was going with it and I've matured (lol) as a writer.  I really didn't consider myself a writer when I started, I said I was a storyteller because I enjoyed multiple mediums and hadn't really practiced being a writer at all but that's no longer true... so I really owe it to myself as much as anyone to finish that one.

Maya won't be able to help though, she's ace and Breaking the Girl is a supremely sexual story at its core.  I'm flattered that you remember it.  My mommy-type could help me write it, but I doubt that she will - it's just not her thing.  So I'm all on my own.

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

OMG I forgot about that one! BtG really looked awesome! Well, the first (and only) 2 chapters did anyway...

I have most of Chapter 3 written, it gets pretty deep pretty fast, it's dark in a different way - not because I do brutal, horrible things to the characters but because I dig deep at some very raw emotion.  Breaking the Girl is an exploration of my own feelings from a different perspective.  I really do want to go back to it.

1 hour ago, Aries said:

I also forgot about that one, i was so upset and cried for days when it never got new chapters

Aww, I'm sorry.  I want to go back to it eventually.  It has a lot of potential.

1 hour ago, ELLIE52 said:

Nothin but a bunch of big babies here.  Not sure why I hang around.  LOL

Looksee

YAAAAYYYYY!!!  That's been a goal of mine since they changed the layout of the leaderboard :D

I've got a lot of respect for everyone up there at the top, and being next to WBDaddy is pretty cool.  He really encouraged me a lot early on and helped me with a SUPER tough time in my life and I have a LOT of respect and admiration for him.  Passing Princess Pottypants was a big milestone for me, but that's not exactly fair - she doesn't post any more.  Hooray for passing this big milestone too :) :) 

53 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

BBKimmy, I have read every story you have written, and think there is one thing among them.  You don't like little's at.  You have been giving little clues here that many might not have picked up on. First the hunting license with causes like not being able to support themselves, then the sudden lose of clients for Sabrina and last the time line of Rebel showing up and Naomi taking an interest in her.  Yes I am thinking of a Rebel theory but I love it   Give my best to KCOceans for her part in this, I think she would be the most dominate to the Amazons and want to see the little have some fun.  Love both of your work.:wub:

Awww, thanks.  I do like Littles though, I am a Little!  (In the CG/L perspective anyway, I'm average height for a woman in the US).  I wore my sloth PJs with a diaper underneath and played the ukulele for over a hundred people this year, my Little cred should be beyond reproach at this point!

I'm sure Maya (KWOceans) will chime in on this one :D  She's a fun RP partner, some of her more dominating lines give me literal chills when I read them.  She can go DARK.

38 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Not only is she in the top eight, but with BY FAR the lowest Content Count! She nearly has a 1/1 ratio of Likes to Posts! Whereas the rest average a 1/5 or 1/10! I think that makes her the true Champion of DailyDiapers. :D

Awwww, thanks - I don't think that's exactly fair though, I believe the reputation system was added long after many of those accounts had high post counts.  I was a lurker forever, I think I had like a half-dozen comments before I wrote my first story.  I've been reading this forum for a lot of years but didn't create an account until 2015... :D

You're a posting machine though, Trip.  You're on the Most Posts leaderboard!

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

BBKimmy I know you are a little and think of KCOceans as a mommy, but you still feel the little's belong in a diaper and a crib, but that's what I love about you:wub:

Maya is 100% not my mommy.  I do feel that Littles belong in cribs and diapers though - at the end of the day, Littles want to be dominated and kept, that's all there is to it.

14 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I do feel that Littles belong in cribs and diapers though - at the end of the day, Littles want to be dominated and kept, that's all there is to it.

That is just because you like being a little in diapers and just want other littles to play with, wither they want to be a baby or not. And I am sure you have a sadistic side that helps you blur the line between what you want and what others want. :P

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

I really didn't consider myself a writer when I started, I said I was a storyteller because I enjoyed multiple mediums and hadn't really practiced being a writer at all but that's no longer true...

So does that mean you will be updating the About Me in your profile now?

4 minutes ago, Aries said:

That is just because you like being a little in diapers and just want other littles to play with, wither they want to be a baby or not. And I am sure you have a sadistic side that helps you blur the line between what you want and what others want. :P

Truth be told, I'm really super shy around other Littles.  I don't really know how to play with another Little, I spent most of my time at CAPCon playing by myself ('cuz I didn't really make any friends until the night of the pageant... after that it was easy to make friends).  I don't really have a sadistic side per se... well, I mean, I like to make my readers squirm, but does that count as sadism?  I like to be the victim, I don't really like forcing it on others... when I write these stories (or read others'), I almost always identify with the Little/sub character.

And yes, I realize you're teasing :P

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

So does that mean you will be updating the About Me in your profile now?

Nope - I'm still not especially good at it yet :D

Not in my opinion anyway.  Maybe if I get a book published I'll change my mind.

Sorry about my confusion bout Maya, I thought she tried to keep you in line and keep the stories going.  I to am a little boy, but I am not shy and love to play with my little friends both boys and girls.  Although sometimes baby girls are a little confusing to me.:wub: 

10 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I don't really have a sadistic side per se... well, I mean, I like to make my readers squirm, but does that count as sadism?  I like to be the victim, I don't really like forcing it on others... when I write these stories (or read others'), I almost always identify with the Little/sub character.

I know what you mean, I though, am a little sadistic, but I also rather be the victim as well. I have fount out lately that I don't mind being the tormentor either.  I am in a relationship now where I am the Daddy and somehow that works for us, I never thought of myself as a Daddy, but after raising two kids it wasn't all that hard to adapt quickly. I also identify with the little/sub characters in stories.

14 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

It looks like we squeezed by today without having to play Maya Says.

Shhh... she'll hear you  :O

8 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Sorry about my confusion bout Maya, I thought she tried to keep you in line and keep the stories going.  I to am a little boy, but I am not shy and love to play with my little friends both boys and girls.  Although sometimes baby girls are a little confusing to me.:wub: 

She's my Auntie Maya, she does keep me in line.  She is the only one who knows how to contact my mommy-type, she can get me punished for reals.

5 minutes ago, Aries said:

I know what you mean, I though, am a little sadistic, but I also rather be the victim as well. I have fount out lately that I don't mind being the tormentor either.  I am in a relationship now where I am the Daddy and somehow that works for us, I never thought of myself as a Daddy, but after raising two kids it wasn't all that hard to adapt quickly. I also identify with the little/sub characters in stories.

I can think up the torments, but I don't think I could ever play the mommy role.  I've played the domme role before, but it doesn't end well... I'm too subby.

2 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Truth be told, I'm really super shy around other Littles.  I don't really know how to play with another Little, I spent most of my time at CAPCon playing by myself ('cuz I didn't really make any friends until the night of the pageant... after that it was easy to make friends).  I don't really have a sadistic side per se... well, I mean, I like to make my readers squirm, but does that count as sadism?  I like to be the victim, I don't really like forcing it on others... when I write these stories (or read others'), I almost always identify with the Little/sub character.

Can relate. Yeah most other Little's are much more into age play than me and have much younger RP ages. I've never gone younger than 16-17, the youngest I think I could go is 14. This is on top of the social anxiety issues that come with being autistic. So on the handle full of occasions I've taken on an older sister/cousin/babysitter role because well that's what the dynamic would be between  an high-schooler and a toddler.

Guest KWOceans

CHAPTER EIGHT

Sabrina woke from the peaceful nap with a stretch, and was overjoyed when she realized that she was still laying on top of her Amazon slave.  She rose, sitting on Naomi's stomach and smiled down at the beautiful woman.

"Wake up pet," she called softly, stroking between the Amazon's eyebrows and down her nose.  "Time to get up.  Let's go enjoy the sunshine."  She climbed down from the couch and pulled her boots back on, waiting for Naomi to climb down to all fours once again.

She led her pet back through the kitchen to the sliding glass door which led to Naomi's beautiful, private, fenced-in back yard.  She paused at the door, pondering.  She had an itch she wanted to scratch...

"Before we go out, I want you to go over to the counter and get me the wooden spoon," she smiled sweetly.  "You may stand to fetch it, and to open the door."  Sabrina wasn't sure she'd be able to open the heavy glass door herself...

Her pet complied placidly, standing and shuffling her feet over to the stove where the utensils waited.  She drew the heavy wooden spoon from its holder and presented it to Sabrina, whose grin was wide and predatory as she accepted it.  Naomi slid the door open, waited for Sabrina to exit, followed, and closed it again before resuming her kneeling position.

Out on the deck, Sabrina had to pause once more to admire Naomi's taste - her fenced in yard was immaculate, her patio furniture was simple and elegant and it all rested under a large, beautiful awning.  This had to be a divine place to relax in the heat of summer.  She rested the wooden spoon on her shoulder as she looked around, drinking it all in.

"My pet, let's take off that dress, it's too pretty to ruin crawling around out here.  Now."

The docile Amazon rolled back on the balls of her feet and complied, stripping her dress off over her shoulders - surprisingly, she was clad in spandex shorts and a sports bra underneath.  It seemed powerful Naomi had some modesty issues.  She folded the dress and set it aside before resuming her posture on all fours.

It was a dream come true.  She stared lustily at the nearly naked Amazon, crawling on all fours on the patio of her own home.

The Little was simply astounded at how effective the serum was - Naomi was perfectly compliant, perfectly submissive.  It was breathtaking.  She stepped closer, running a hand along the Amazon's flesh, admiring her powerful form.  It had always felt unfair that they were so much bigger, so much stronger, and possessing that power - for the short amount of time that she would - was amazing.  She would do anything for another dose of that serum, she'd have to contact Rebel again as soon as she got home, this was just too good... Amazons drugged Littles all the time, it was only fair that the tables be turned... Allemagne could be a Little paradise...

She pulled herself back to reality, walking around behind the Amazon with an evil smile, it was time to scratch her itch.

"I know you don't remember it," she scolded, "but you were quite naughty yesterday.  You had an accident in the house, and you didn't want to go before naptime - I'm worried by this, pet.  You're not taking good care of your body, and your body is mine.  So I think you just need a little reminder."

She began slowly, savoring the way the Amazon's bottom bounced as she tapped it gently with the spoon, warming the flesh.  While Sabrina had never done this in person, she had read and watched a lot of spankings and knew just what to do.  She kept a steady rhythm, warming each cheek and the spot where the thigh met the bottom, but didn't start in on the real spanking until the exposed flesh on the backs of the thighs beneath the hem of the bicycle shorts were nice and pink.  When she was spanking the Amazon in earnest, she put the whole of her small body into swinging the spoon hard with both hands, slamming the instrument into Naomi's skin - not hard enough to bruise, but by the end of it, the Amazon was whimpering with every strike.  The sound was the stuff of Sabrina's deepest, most desired dreams.  These were the sounds she would remember while laying alone at night, waiting for sleep to take her.  An Amazon submitting... it would only be better if Naomi begged for mercy, but her will was obviously too far gone for that.

When she was done, she rubbed the Naomi's bottom gently.

"Good pet, I'm sorry I had to do that.  I just need you to understand your place."  Sabrina's blood felt like it was fire in her veins, her mouth felt dry and she licked her lips, standing behind the larger woman with a hand resting casually on Naomi's rump.  MINE.

"Yes Mistress, thank you."  Her voice was weak, defeated.  Sabrina could do anything she wanted to her, anything at all and she wouldn't fight back.  She truly, honestly had her own Amazon pet, the stuff of her fantasies.  And to say that she had fantasized about this would be a gross understatement.  This concept had consumed her every idle moment for years -she was addicted to the idea, it was the subject of her favorite dreams.  The feeling of Naomi’s skin beneath her fingertips was almost too much.  The Little’s breath came in short gasps as the next humiliation formed on her lips.

"Well go on," she prodded, tapping Naomi on the bottom, "out into the yard with you - do your business."

She smirked and climbed into one of the patio chairs, watching her pet crawl around a corner.  It was only fair - her people humiliated Littles constantly by forcing them to wear diapers and soil themselves.  She didn't have a diaper for Naomi or the woman would already be in one... this was the next best thing, forced to do her business in the grass outside like an animal.  She waited for a few moments for her pet to return... when she didn't, Sabrina climbed down slowly and peeked around the corner to find her pet on her back in the grass, soaking in the sun.

That's fine, she smiled.  I have a new itch to scratch.

Sabrina took her seat once more and pulled out her comm, activating the holographic keyboard, practically drooling as she wove the things she was doing to Naomi into a new tale... but solving pesky things like the logistics of navigating a giant house - the doorknobs would all be on her level, for one, and the Amazon would need HER help to open doors instead of the other way around.  She started crafting a world where this serum was readily available - a new theme for her fiction, her favorite was generally an alternate dimension where Amazons were already subjugated, as it had always seemed impossible that anything of the sort could happen in real life.  In this new tale, the Amazon population lived in fear of being selected by a Little and captured.  There were arcane rules and an infraction as simple as disrespecting a Little could become justification for the first injection… and few Amazons came back from that.  The Littles ruled everything in that dimension, and the thought made her skin tingle. 

An hour or two passed with Naomi sunbathing like the pet she was, and Sabrina tapping this new well of inspiration for what she considered one of her hottest stories yet.

The fantasy was delicious and this environment was far more pleasing to write in than her own cramped apartment, which was smaller than Naomi's kitchen.  Little housing was always cramped - "snug" as the Amazon designers called it - designed to hold a lot of them... they didn't need as much space after all, right?  Sabrina seethed a bit at the thought, wishing that her current reality, the game she was playing with Naomi, could last forever.

As she saw Naomi crawl around the corner, a surge of joy came to the Little's heart.  This was much less the malicious, sadistic glee she had been getting from this fantasy scenario before, but rather a genuine fondness... which gave her a pang of sadness when she realized it was going to end.

"Sweet pet," she smiled warmly, a sadness in her eyes.  "Come here," she beckoned, waiting for Naomi to comply.  "You are so wonderful, I'm so lucky to have you... " she actually felt a little choked up at that, at the sense of loss that all of this would end, that she would never have Naomi in this position again - even if she could get her hands on another syringe of the serum, she could never trick Naomi the same way twice.  The woman was going to be suspicious that she lost two days of her life... Sabrina figured she would think of something, some excuse, but she wasn't dwelling on that right now.  No, it was just sad that this couldn't be real, that Naomi couldn't be hers.

She began pondering, wondering if perhaps - somewhere out there - there was actually an Amazon who wanted to live this way.  They had to exist, right?  There were Littles who wanted to be babied, there had to be Amazons who wanted to submit... maybe she'd start a new site, a new community, searching for her perfect submissive Amazon.  She could live this feeling without the gnawing guilt that went with it, that she was no better than an Amazon for taking Naomi's will, that her pet could look up at her with as much love as she wanted to give.  Yes, she wanted power - but she wanted love, too.

"Have you been having a good day?  A nice, relaxing time?  I enjoy your company so much."  That pain again, shining through her smile in her eyes, "Tell me again that you enjoy my attention, pet.  Tell me you like being mine."

"I am deeply enjoying your company," her pet practically purred, seeming genuinely happy. "I like being yours, Mistress."

"Who do you belong to, pet?" she asked, needing to hear it.  Needing to feel wanted, needing to feel... needed.

"You of course, my mistress," Naomi cocked her head to one side, those innocent eyes staring up at her.  Unknowing, guileless.  The guilt, sadness, and joy all mixed within Sabrina painfully, pulling her in three directions at once.  She wanted this forever, but she wanted Naomi to want it... and that was becomeing more and more obvious as time went on.  If she pursued that feeling too far, she knew she would ruin the weekend entirely.

Sabrina gave a deep sigh, shutting down her comm and slipping it away.  She pushed aside the sadness - there was no way she was letting wistfulness over wishing for perfection spoil the small time she DID have.  Perfect was the enemy of good in this case - her personal mantra.

"Naomi," she commanded, gathering herself together again, "on your back."  She gave the Amazon a moment to comply, watching those powerful muscles flex beneath her skin.  "That is where you belong," she smiled, finding that sumptuous dominant place again.  "On the ground at my feet.  Oh, I wish I had your collar here," she began pulling from her stories again, feeling that rush.  "We left it at the club, such a shame.  You should be collared and leashed right now.  Isn't that right?  Is that where all your kind belongs?  You're all so big, so unwieldy.  Tell me, tell me where you giants belong, pet."

"I belong where you will, Mistress," she responded immediately.

Sabrina slid down from her seat and climbed on top the Amazon's stomach, sliding her hands along her ribs.

"Such a good pet," she purred, climbing up the woman's body.  The change in Naomi's body language is delightful, she thought, the serum must be going deeper, she isn't just subservient, isn't just meek... she seems to be enjoying it.  There was a predatory glint to the Little's eyes that was completely out of place - the look of an Amazon, not a Little, and her smile matched.  She stopped, her face mere inches from Naomi's, feeling the larger woman's chest rise and fall with her breathing, feeling her powerful heart beating underneath her.  She sat back, stroking Naomi's cheek before planting a soft kiss there.  She breathed in Naomi's scent, lingering, her skin brushing her pet's as she moved slowly before pressing her lips to the Amazon's.  Naomi's breath was hot against her lips, but the Amazon didn't return the kiss, she merely received.

"Come, pet," Sabrina smiled sadly as she climbed off - it just didn't feel right to take advantage of her that way.  Her thoughts turned again to seeking out a willing submissive, how fulfilling that would be.  "Get your dress and open the door, I want to have another drink and perhaps listen to some music... then I think I want you to read to me for a bit.  A very special story."

What if everything does go perfectly; Naomi has no idea what happened and Saberina gets away scot free, but she just can't go back to her old life after living her ultimate fantasy? That would be poetic justice. After all, Sometimes God's greatest mercy is unanswered prayer.

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

What if everything does go perfectly; Naomi has no idea what happened and Saberina gets away scot free, but she just can't go back to her old life after living her ultimate fantasy? That would be poetic justice. After all, Sometimes God's greatest mercy is unanswered prayer.

Careful what you wish for...

And to think she posted pictures of her feet up on Naomi's back too...

9 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Can relate. Yeah most other Little's are much more into age play than me and have much younger RP ages. I've never gone younger than 16-17, the youngest I think I could go is 14. This is on top of the social anxiety issues that come with being autistic. So on the handle full of occasions I've taken on an older sister/cousin/babysitter role because well that's what the dynamic would be between  an high-schooler and a toddler.

There are lots of people who ageplay to older/teenage years, they tend to go by the term... Mids or Middles :D  

At CAPCon, the Mids had their own room with older kid toys and games, though they were welcome to play in either of the younger playrooms, too.  I was surprised to learn that I was actually really intimidated by "older kids" while I was in littlespace - even ageplayers around 5-7 years old were too scary for me, they kicked the ball too hard, they bumped into each other.  I ended up retreating to the smaller kid room and stacking blocks.  I stacked a LOT of blocks.  For being as outgoing as I am, I was surprised to find that my little-self is very timid.

It's a long way of saying it, but you're valid no matter what your ageplay age, I promise there are more like you <3

Getting spandex off an Amazon would indeed be a gargantuan task.  I just think Sabrina is not only out of her mind, but completely out of her depth.  I thought we would see more of Naomi's thoughts today .....  This is all going along too smoothly for Sabrina, but I can't see that really for long.  I guess I am a naysayer of this concept, but I'm curious to see what happens next.

I wonder if Naomi's breasts, being a pet and all, being constantly petted,  and being around a Little in close contact, will start producing milk, and if so, would that milk contain vestiges of the serum injection, causing there to be 2 subs together.  The 48 hours has only just started.

Kimmy, did you meet any others from Daily Diapers at CAPcon?

Darn it Kimmy, kwoceans.... I was enjoying my lurking but I can't hold it anymore... First off, great story. I love this so much

Second, omg the ways this  can go.... For one, no matter what, if this serum lasts long enough (everyone says 2 days... It's only been successfully tested on ONE amazon prior) then Naomi is gonna realize something is off and who knows how hard she'll have to search for answers. Then Sabrina is in huge trouble... 

Or maybe she had a plan for family/friends to visit sooner than later, how is Sabrina gonna escape that? What will the serum actually do to Naomi? It's only been tested once before, will it affect her differently? Will she have her memory faded out? What about the club??? Where's the next chapters?!?!

31 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Getting spandex off an Amazon would indeed be a gargantuan task.  I just think Sabrina is not only out of her mind, but completely out of her depth.  I thought we would see more of Naomi's thoughts today .....  This is all going along too smoothly for Sabrina, but I can't see that really for long.  I guess I am a naysayer of this concept, but I'm curious to see what happens next.

I wonder if Naomi's breasts, being a pet and all, being constantly petted,  and being around a Little in close contact, will start producing milk, and if so, would that milk contain vestiges of the serum injection, causing there to be 2 subs together.  The 48 hours has only just started.

Kimmy, did you meet any others from Daily Diapers at CAPcon?

Very interesting thoughts... who knows what sort of effect the serum might have on a Little.  Some Amazons lactate just by being around Littles, that would be pretty interesting wouldn't it...

I met 2 people who were familiar with my stories, @chansu ragedashi and someone who is likely a lurker (hi merff!) and honestly, they were the highlight of the whole con for me.

6 minutes ago, Lil_Eevee said:

Darn it Kimmy, kwoceans.... I was enjoying my lurking but I can't hold it anymore... First off, great story. I love this so much

Second, omg the ways this  can go.... For one, no matter what, if this serum lasts long enough (everyone says 2 days... It's only been successfully tested on ONE amazon prior) then Naomi is gonna realize something is off and who knows how hard she'll have to search for answers. Then Sabrina is in huge trouble... 

Or maybe she had a plan for family/friends to visit sooner than later, how is Sabrina gonna escape that? What will the serum actually do to Naomi? It's only been tested once before, will it affect her differently? Will she have her memory faded out? What about the club??? Where's the next chapters?!?!

Welcome back Eevee, I'm always glad when you stop lurking and say hi <3

Who needs data when testing biochemical reactions, right?  All Amazons are the same and surely Naomi's reactions will be identical to the random Amazon lab tech's, absolutely no need for clinical trials or rigorous data gathering, that's for suckers.

And of course Naomi won't worry about a day or two missing from her life, everyone blacks out for a day or two at least once in their life, amirite?

We'll just have to find out what happens next... tomorrow :D

Lol darn you all and your vague answers... And you know only the best bring me out of my hiding lol.. And I'm always here to bounce any ideas off of? Possibly? *Angel emoji* .. But yeah, no, I love this one, and as I'm reading, my mind is ripping apart the possibilities faster than I can even imagine them 

5 minutes ago, Lil_Eevee said:

Lol darn you all and your vague answers... And you know only the best bring me out of my hiding lol.. And I'm always here to bounce any ideas off of? Possibly? *Angel emoji* .. But yeah, no, I love this one, and as I'm reading, my mind is ripping apart the possibilities faster than I can even imagine them 

Well if I told you what was going to happen, you'd be unfulfilled.  Vague answers are the most fun for me here - it makes what happens next all the sweeter... I like anticipating everyone's reactions :D

I wonder if Aries spontaneously combusted at the Amazon spanking scene.

30 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I wonder if Aries spontaneously combusted at the Amazon spanking scene.

Oh god i almost did. I bet Sabrina got her big girl panties all wet while she spanked the naughty Amazon.

Also, did Naomi pull down her shorts before going potty in the yard? I mean she was never given permission to do so. So either another spanking is coming because she did it without permission, or because she pottied in her spandex shorts. Just thought I'd point that out.

I might not get any sleep tonight thanks to the two of you. I will be up all night wondering what will happen next. :bash:

Probably not that bad, but my mind is racing with possibilities. I am so enjoying this.

10 minutes ago, Aries said:

Oh god i almost did. I bet Sabrina got her big girl panties all wet while she spanked the naughty Amazon.

Also, did Naomi pull down her shorts before going potty in the yard? I mean she was never given permission to do so. So either another spanking is coming because she did it without permission, or because she pottied in her spandex shorts. Just thought I'd point that out.

I might not get any sleep tonight thanks to the two of you. I will be up all night wondering what will happen next. :bash:

Probably not that bad, but my mind is racing with possibilities. I am so enjoying this.

Surely Sabrina has to be bored with spanking her pet by now, I mean it's only been her favorite fantasy forever - one time has to be enough...

3 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

One of your readers in the past, had posted to a Mommy on the site, that he hoped to see meet her when he went to CAPcon.  I guess you didn't meet him there since he's not listed.

No Maya today?

I did meet a pro mommy at the con, she did a really cool hula dance in the pageant and she was really nice and fun to talk to, but I'm not sure what reader you're talking about - I only got to talk about my stories with 2 wonderful people.  Maybe there will be more next year, I'm DEFINITELY going.

Maya is busy busy today, I doubt we'll see her at all until tomorrow.

24 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Maya is busy busy today, I doubt we'll see her at all until tomorrow.

Darn, i was so hoping read some of her witty come backs and maybe a few threats she give people, as long as it's not me, I'm an angel. :angel_not:

I am actually surprised that Sabrina didn't bring a few Amazon size diapers with her, just in case she did go use the serum on Naomi. Also just thought of something. The lab tech might have been lying about not remembering anything, as an Amazon he wouldn't want to admit to remembering anything and hopeing that he could quickly put those 48 hours far behind him. Or he got his memories back a few days later. So, maybe when Sabrina finally goes home, happy that all went well she will have another email from Rebel telling her not to use it and that the lab tech had lied about not remembering. Sadly this warning will be read 48 hours to late.

Edited by Aries

I'll be kinda curious to see Amazon regains awareness and turn the tables on the little let's go play out a little being in a dominant position kind of odd for this type of storyline I'll be curious to see how it plays out I do like it though