LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

The ethical part of my brain hates what Sabrina's doing but the part that likes narrative drama is loving this.

Not trying to read your mind BBKimmy, but I think that Naomi is a very good actress and that Rebel and Naomi are one in the same.  I think that the more Sabrina does to her will come back to haunt her in the long run. :wub:

5 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

The ethical part of my brain hates what Sabrina's doing but the part that likes narrative drama is loving this.

Yeah, her justification is questionable at best - she's clearly motivated by desire, she put herself into the "dangerous" position expecting Naomi to drug her... why else would an Amazon invite a Little rabble-rouser over, right?

3 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Not trying to read your mind BBKimmy, but I think that Naomi is a very good actress and that Rebel and Naomi are one in the same.  I think that the more Sabrina does to her will come back to haunt her in the long run. :wub:

So you're in the Rebel conspiracy crowd, huh?  That would be a fun twist, wouldn't it?  Given both my and Maya's history of storytelling, it's almost certain that Sabrina's amoral decisions will come back on her... the question is how?  What if Naomi was having another friend meet them that afternoon?  How could she explain Naomi's suddenly submissive personality?

8 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

What if Naomi was having another friend meet them that afternoon?  How could she explain Naomi's suddenly submissive personality?

Snapping back in for a moment.  YIKES

3 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Snapping back in for a moment.  YIKES

Absolutely no holes in Sabrina's plan, right?  Nothing could possibly go wrong... there's NO WAY that the nightclub could have an issue with the shipment that Naomi was concerned about and call her for guidance, for example...

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Sabrina's almost good as caught.

Nah, she's faaaaar too clever for that, right?  She's not driven by a fetishistic obsession or anything...

Oooh, i think Baby Billy might be on to something, It's actually just Naomi is an Amazon and Sabrina is her Little alter ego. And Naomi is in constant battle with her little self, and her little self is always trying to dominate her Amazon self

Edited by Aries
5 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

That was too easy.  I'm being setup.

Well, I'm certainly not telling you what the answer is, but I am suggesting what could happen next... there are LOTS of ways for this to go wrong for Sabrina.

3 minutes ago, Aries said:

Oooh, i think Baby Billy might be on to something, It's actually just Naomi is an Amazon and Sabrina is her Little alter ego. And Naomi is in constant battle with her little self, and her littoe salf is always trying to dominate her Amazon self

You think we went full on Fight Club?

4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

You think we went full on Fight Club?

Nope, but was wanting to throw something out there for everyone to think about lol and hopefully i might say something one day that will get stuck in everyone's mind so badly that they ate tormented by it. I'm just an evil baby, maybe a tad sadistic too.

This is what I really think, all jokes aside. Things go just fine for 24 hours or so, then she comes back around all fuzzy and not remembering anything and Sabrina already has a cover story made that works out and the day ends with Sabrina going home thinking all is in the clear as long as she plays it cool. Then Naomi starts having these dreams of being diapered and dominated by a little, at this point her dreams don't show who this little is, but she always wakes up horny and very turned on. Then one night her dreams shows Sabrina's face, by this time her and Sabrina still talk, so now she is stating to think she is having sex dreams about her friend that she was wanting to adopt as her baby little. So she starts acting all weird around Sabrina, which makes Sabrina all nervous thinking she was caught and Naomi was finding the right moment to spring some trap on her, she breaks down at some point and confesses what she has done to Naomi, end of story, Naomi adopts Sabrina, and Sabrina is her baby, but in private, Naomi is the sub in diapers and it's an actual relationship rather then forced.

OR

Naomi remembers everything and then can't live with herself because she let a little best her and can't even look at Sabrina in the eyes anymore. She loses the bar, stays drunk and loses herself in depression, till Sabrina finally comes in and saves her before she ended up doing something that can't be undone.

OR

Naomi is actual the online friend of Sabrina's that gave her the vile, and it doesn't actual work, but Naomi wanted to play out her fantasies of being dominated by a little without the little knowing that she was actually getting off on it. 

And I have a few more ideas, but not going to post them just yet, maybe after next chapter.

44 minutes ago, Aries said:

This is what I really think, all jokes aside. Things go just fine for 24 hours or so, then she comes back around all fuzzy and not remembering anything and Sabrina already has a cover story made that works out and the day ends with Sabrina going home thinking all is in the clear as long as she plays it cool. Then Naomi starts having these dreams of being diapered and dominated by a little, at this point her dreams don't show who this little is, but she always wakes up horny and very turned on. Then one night her dreams shows Sabrina's face, by this time her and Sabrina still talk, so now she is stating to think she is having sex dreams about her friend that she was wanting to adopt as her baby little. So she starts acting all weird around Sabrina, which makes Sabrina all nervous thinking she was caught and Naomi was finding the right moment to spring some trap on her, she breaks down at some point and confesses what she has done to Naomi, end of story, Naomi adopts Sabrina, and Sabrina is her baby, but in private, Naomi is the sub in diapers and it's an actual relationship rather then forced.

OR

Naomi remembers everything and then can't live with herself because she let a little best her and can't even look at Sabrina in the eyes anymore. She loses the bar, stays drunk and loses herself in depression, till Sabrina finally comes in and saves her before she ended up doing something that can't be undone.

OR

Naomi is actual the online friend of Sabrina's that gave her the vile, and it doesn't actual work, but Naomi wanted to play out her fantasies of being dominated by a little without the little knowing that she was actually getting off on it. 

And I have a few more ideas, but not going to post them just yet, maybe after next chapter.

I like the first and last ones :)

17 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I like the first and last ones :)

Thanks, yes the middle one is a bit dark and can get really dark, so I am sure it isn't that one. I just wanted to add it to the list since I came up with it while I was typing the first one lol.

18 minutes ago, Aries said:

Thanks, yes the middle one is a bit dark and can get really dark, so I am sure it isn't that one. 

... are we talking about the same Kimmy here? *cough cough* Save Yourself *cough cough*

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

... are we talking about the same Kimmy here? *cough cough* Save Yourself *cough cough*

Shhh... they've all forgotten.

I'm a bringer of sweetness and light and candy, remember?

3 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Shhh... they've all forgotten.

I'm a bringer of sweetness and light and candy, remember?

Haha I did forget and now i am trying to remember it. I know i have read it, but I've read so many stories they all get mixed up in my head. 

3 minutes ago, Aries said:

Haha I did forget and now i am trying to remember it. I know i have read it, but I've read so many stories they all get mixed up in my head. 

It's my darkest tale to date, but I stalled out after 6 chapters when my personal life fell apart at the end of last summer.  I still have the original, but the copy on this site was deleted in The Great Purge.  I'll return to it someday, but not before I finish The Biggest Little Vacation.  This story (Biggest Desires) is almost done being written... then I'll go back to that one, I think.

5 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I guess Breaking the Girl is out then?   Maybe someone dominant could help you write that, as a team.

OMG I forgot about that one! BtG really looked awesome! Well, the first (and only) 2 chapters did anyway...

5 minutes ago, Aries said:

i was so upset and cried for days when it never got new chapters

Nothin but a bunch of big babies here.  Not sure why I hang around.  LOL

Looksee

Tier2.png

BBKimmy, I have read every story you have written, and think there is one thing among them.  You don't like little's at.  You have been giving little clues here that many might not have picked up on. First the hunting license with causes like not being able to support themselves, then the sudden lose of clients for Sabrina and last the time line of Rebel showing up and Naomi taking an interest in her.  Yes I am thinking of a Rebel theory but I love it   Give my best to KCOceans for her part in this, I think she would be the most dominate to the Amazons and want to see the little have some fun.  Love both of your work.:wub: