LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big Diapers-r-us!

With a lot of time and effort I managed to get a website set up for ABDL's. I just got it completely up today with products. You know, I didn't realize creating a website was so hard! Some of the things I offer are:

-Baby pacifiers with tons of different designs

-Various Diaper Brands

-Toys and Games so nobody gets bored

-Children's movies, books and music

-Other accessories such as bottle warmers, wipe warmers and I think I found a diaper genie that can handle bigger diapers.

Anyways, come check it out! God knows I put a lot of time and effort into it. I think I started on it the same day I posted my comment about a site. Of course it's still in its beginning stages as I hope to add more products and get a better design, but so far it's all I have. But it's up and operational.. and ready to go!

http://www.bigdiapersrus.com/

:badmood: AAAAArrrrgh!!! yet another us site... not that i have a problem with us sites, this one is prety good :thumbsup: but i dont live in the us!!! :crybaby::badmood: i live in england and i dont have any $ i only have £ yes i can buy from some of the us sites and get it shiped but it is soooooo expensive doesnt anyone in the uk cater for us ab's in the uk?

Well I must commend ya BabyD! You got your site :D . I must ask though did ya just link through the suppliers and drop shipping from them or do you hold your own inventory. The reason I ask is that you only have Medium diapers, and wanted to know if you plan on adding other sizes?

Good idea, to make your own front end to the amazon.com search engine, but does it mean anything special to the users, that they order through you except that you have already done the search for a group of products for pee ple.

Will there be any special discounts, or will pee ple be just as well off doing their own searches on amazon.com with their own more personalized search specifications ?

Well I must commend ya BabyD! You got your site :D . I must ask though did ya just link through the suppliers and drop shipping from them or do you hold your own inventory. The reason I ask is that you only have Medium diapers, and wanted to know if you plan on adding other sizes?

Actually, if you look there are different sizes available. It's just that medium shows up the most since that is the size most often bought since it is "in the middle".

Good idea, to make your own front end to the amazon.com search engine, but does it mean anything special to the users, that they order through you except that you have already done the search for a group of products for pee ple.

Will there be any special discounts, or will pee ple be just as well off doing their own searches on amazon.com with their own more personalized search specifications ?

Actually it should be the same price.