LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Happened to Ella Marsh? ( Completed 8-28-20)

On 4/5/2018 at 7:58 PM, SashaButters said:

Did she see… anything?”

“She must have, she hasn’t spoken ever since. You don’t walk away from something like that without a few screws loose. I’m really happy to see her going to a real home now. Maybe that’s what she needs, some stability.”

Did her mother.... do it? In the bathroom? Or maybe lock her in their in a misguided attempt to keep her safe?

On 3/26/2019 at 9:54 PM, SashaButters said:

Ella hugged her knees to her chest as she recalled the voice still ringing in the back of her mind.  

“Let mommy make it all better.”

It was soft, gentle, and a little unnerving.

Oh fuck. Why do I get the feeling mom tried to go full Dr. Kevorkian?

On 3/26/2019 at 9:54 PM, SashaButters said:

There on the canvas was a sketch of a bathroom, but in the center stood a tall black silhouette with many arms reaching out of the drains towards the girl who was held in place by an additional pair of hands coming up out of the ground.

Ella wasn’t sure why she had drawn what she had, the idea  just popped into her head and she needed to get it out. She had only meant to draw the hands holding her in place, but the rest just seemed to flow out.

“What is that supposed to be?” Danielle asked. “Slenderman?”

“I don’t think so.” Heather mumbled quietly. “Look at the hair. It’s a woman.”

Yeah I have a feeling mom snapped and tried to drown her. Oh Fuck; that poor kid.

• Like 1
On 3/10/2020 at 7:22 AM, SashaButters said:
Ella sniffled as the tears ran down her face. “C’mere.” Heather said as she wrapped her arms around Ella and picked her up. Ella threw her arms around Heather and rested her chin on the woman’s shoulder. “I don’t know what happened in your past, Ella Marsh, but we’re going to get through this together.”

Fuck I want this so bad.

• Like 1
On 3/15/2020 at 4:19 AM, Scarlet said:

Awww, that was adorable. I felt bad for Danielle. That nurse was kinda rude. And Heather needs to take a major chill pill. I get it CPS is no joke, and so she's stressed about making everything perfect.  But Seriously,  she needs to hop off everyone ass, take a breather and reassess the situation. 

At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if Danielle starts bedwetting, biting and chewing on her nails and stuff or doing something weird to cope with the stress of her mom's sudden new expectations. 

giphy.gif

On 8/6/2020 at 6:12 PM, SashaButters said:

Another trip to the doctor and another round of medication forced them to confront the bath problem. When Heather had tried to take them to the pool only for Ella to refuse to get anywhere near the water, Heather thought for sure she knew what the problem was. Ella wasn’t  afraid of restrooms. She was afraid of water! She was almost positive… until the very next day she walked in the backyard to find Ella and Danielle having a grand time running through the sprinklers and spraying each other with the garden hose. She stood there beaming up at Heather, water dripping from her clothes and hair.  Heather sighed in defeat before returning into the house to fetch a bottle of body wash and a loofah.  “Garden hose baths and a bucket for a toilet. She just wants CPS called on me.” 

Nope it's standing bodies of water. Or tubs... Fuck I'm almost sure of my theory now. But if she survived then why wasn't it her medical file. Did mom change her mind and resuscitate without calling EMS?

On 8/6/2020 at 6:12 PM, SashaButters said:

I’m not 100% certain on the cause, but it could have been caused by either oxygen deprivation, or a fall.

Evidence is mounting

I love the details by the way the clues to pick apart. You could honestly publish this as a regular book.

On 8/9/2020 at 10:21 AM, SashaButters said:

“Eat shit, Santa!” Kaylee said, before shrugging and picking up her book.

giphy.gif

That was great XD I actually laughed out loud

“Ella, does it bother you being in here?” Heather asked. Ella shook her head. It really hadn’t. She didn’t feel that chest crushing anxiety at all. That was all it took for Heather to sign them all up. From then on Heather had taken her every evening. Usually to work out, but sometimes just to have Ella take a shower. Heather had been ecstatic, stumped, but ecstatic. Ella didn’t see what the big deal was. She had liked bathing under the garden hose. 

Exhibit 15. We've almost cracked the case

• Like 1

Oh yeah? What kinds of new words?” Heather asked.

“Fuck.”

giphy.gif

On 8/15/2020 at 6:23 AM, SashaButters said:

I hope I’m not too old to go over your knee.” said Charlie. Danielle choked on her water, spilling it down the front of her shirt.

giphy.gif

Heather stood in the hallway feeling dumbfounded. That was not how she thought the conversation would play out. Instead of the school apologizing and having Ella moved safely away before she picked up on any new lingo, Heather had been the one to swallow her pride and apologize. Mrs. Hernandez had come to the defense of her student, and she had come swinging. Now she wondered if maybe she had jumped to conclusions about Kaylee after being told a second time how she had been there for Ella.

This I get that you want the best for you daughter but honestly stop trying to force her to be normal. Kids aren't products on an assembly line. It's probably why my folks couldn't come to terms with disability.

I wish I had had a teacher like Mrs. H

Ella, who is this?” Jasmine asked, turning the page around.

Ella mumbled something that Jasmine had barely caught.

“The monster.”

giphy.gif

On 8/17/2020 at 5:53 AM, SashaButters said:

l she could see was Danielle. If Danielle had gone through everything Ella had, wouldn’t she be just as screwed up?

“Ella… no wonder… the bathroom...had it happened there? Had it kept happening there?”

Oh God. Yeah..... Fuck I need a drink

On 8/17/2020 at 10:28 AM, Scarlet said:

Holy wow, that was intense. I felt so bad for Heather. That's  a cluster fudge and a half to deal with. I felt so sad for Ella when she compared herself to the last broken doll. Because it's true that she was the last option but that self-deprecation is kinda wrong despite the fact that given the context. If circumstances had been slightly different, Heather would've gone with a different option. Although I truly believe that Heather truly loves Ella. I love the relationship she's developed with Danielle and I'd love to see more of her involved with the story and Ella's problems, thinking about it, I notice we haven't seen Danielle talk in a while.

I'm thinking about the context of the situation, how Ella seems to have woken up when the cluch was "kissing" her, how he was crying like something bad had happened and around that time her mother died. I can only speculate why he was there as there aren't enough details to form a proper theory but I do believe I know what he was actually doing. I think he was doing CPR, not kissing her but doing mouth to mouth resuscitation.

Something might've caused Ella to drown in the bathtub, maybe her cancer or seemingly more likely given he context something shocking and Traumatizing happened in such a shocking way that she passed out from how overwhelming it was and she was in the middle of a bath then so she passed out and the eater and started drowning.

The coach was in the house for some reason and managed to revive her. I say this because his actions don't seem like he molested her, the gifts too. It feels like more than a Coach. I think he was dating Ella's mom. The way hes presented, he seems to be acting in a sort of fatherly way but like distant, like a parent who for x reason can't be with their kids so they gift them stuff to help them.

Oh Light I hope your right

On 8/25/2020 at 5:01 AM, SashaButters said:

Rose shook her head. “We can’t tell her.” she said, barely over a whisper. “The truth will destroy her.”

“We’ll say she fell asleep in the bath. Her couch found her while he was visiting her mom, pulled her out and gave her CPR. That’s why she remembers him kissing her.”

“And her mom’s death?” 

“When CPR failed, she thought Ella was dead. She was so distraught she took her own life.”

“Do you think she’ll believe it?”

“She’ll have to. There’s no way we can tell her the truth.”

Oh shit I knew it

On 8/28/2020 at 8:18 AM, SashaButters said:

Ella looked back up at Rose. Were they really serious?

“I don’t want to lose you again.” Rose whispered so only she could hear. “I’ll never replace your biological mom, Ella, but I don’t want us to be nurse and patient anymore, I want us to be mother and daughter. I love you, diapered butt and all.”

Okay I really want to cry now

So my prior wall of comments speaks for itself but just wow....

This was a really good mystery and just emotional roller coaster.

I stayed up till like 1:30 a.m. binging ??

So umm yeah. I'm happy she could heal and move on but oh'fuck the level of shit. Honestly it's a testament to her and the people in her life.

So yeah....

49 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Okay I really want to cry now

So my prior wall of comments speaks for itself but just wow....

This was a really good mystery and just emotional roller coaster.

I stayed up till like 1:30 a.m. binging ??

So umm yeah. I'm happy she could heal and move on but oh'fuck the level of shit. Honestly it's a testament to her and the people in her life.

So yeah....

Haha ? thanks ^^ I'm glad you enjoyed it. I had fun reading your reactions.

• 5 months later...
7 hours ago, Big-baby-bear99 said:

I have a suspicion that her mother committed suicide in the bathroom at home and she found her 

Read the whole thing.