LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Stroller

Guest snuggleybaby

Does anyone know where I can get an adult baby stroller/pushchair from in uk?

I dont mind ordering from another country if is able to be shipped across.

I can get a highchair and a crib/cot but need a stroller/pushchair

hiii.snuggley here...try .prim strollers used.they,are made in the uk england..i belive..very large with hoods springs and huge wheels....they run about 3.000..new..and used about 125.00..if you are over five feet a bit of a struggle......Orrr take a regular double stroller..pull out the bar in the middle..make it soo the back goes down.....And you know have a very long stroller..but my best is the jogger..type....That you you see all the new moms with..big wheels .get the double lots of room..iam six feet...And lots of stuff to put diaper ,and baby things....Good lucks..iam also sissy from calif....patty...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Heidilynn here. I just purchased an Axiom 3 from dreamerdesign.com and it is just what you're looking for. It still has drawbacks, mainly such as height. (I'm 5'10") It's the the canopy that is the main problem. It does cramp me down a bit. But, if I leave the canopy open and back, I fit just fine. It's weight capacity is up to 200 lbs. (US, I don't know what stone that would be UK) and the seat width is 18". So, unless you are grossly overweight, it should fit the bill. It is the jogger style stroller/pushchair type, but comes with the double swivel wheels which can be substituted for the bicycle style wheel up front to make it look exactly like a for real baby (albeit LARGE) stroller. It in no way resembles a handicap wheelchair. It even comes with restraining straps for the torso and feet and pockets all over for special baby items. Unfortunately, it only comes in two color styles. Navy blue, or red and grey two-tone. No pastels or prints. Also it has reflective sides for safety on dark streets or crosswalks. A very well engineered piece of equipment. Except for the canopy. Price? Approx. $1200.00 US. Free shipping.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn

PS: They had plans to make an Axiom 4, which would be larger, but the interest has not been there to make it financially feasible.

• 4 years later...

Hello Lynnie, Don't hide. Just be discrete. The Axiom 4 is still available. My stroller has a 35 inch seat back, 20 inches wide and the leg length has been extended as well. Very comfortable especially when Mommy reclines the seat and adjusts the canopy for a nap. Talk with the manufacturer for modification. The lead time is long (120 days!) You are right about the quality of the stroller. I will enjoy mine for the rest of my life and then pass it on to someone else. What a treasure for our community.

I thought that was so BBB, but i was not sure if it was the same member, and so I did not want to say that.... I didn't want to be responsible for saying someone had passed away and I had mixed uip the people!