LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Repost/Edit - The Woes of Maddison Page - 10

51 minutes ago, diapersnpaws said:

Sorry... Sorrry... 

1. Teenagers suck.
  2. Daughter's getting married.
  3. DIY bathroom remodel...

*Nods*

Believe me I know how real life can really cut into your writing time. That's part of why I haven't written much of anything since "After the Rains Have Fallen." Well, other than the Crossover of course.

• 2 weeks later...

The Woes of Maddison Page

Chapter 11 – There’s no distraction from a dirty diaper in an MRI…

‘I don’t mind wearing these diapers anymore. Besides, momma is convinced that I shouldn’t worry about the stuff I can’t change. So, I’ll just have to take her advice. I can’t change my situation, so I’m not going to worry about them. Not right now anyway.

Still, I really don’t want to have a bowel movement in this thing. Better than the bedpan though! A bed pan sounds even more degrading, and I’m positive it would be more painful. 

Rock meet fucking hard place!’ I whined internally. I was snarling at the unfairness of my reality while poking at the soggy front of my diaper.

‘Taking a shit should not be this complicated for a seventeen year old!’

I worked on mom’s computer for the next few hours while she flittered in and out of my hospital room doing god-only-knows what. I’m not even sure she stayed inside the hospital. She could have been running around town or something for all I knew. 

She didn’t tell, and I didn’t ask. 

Suspiciously, she kept carrying a plastic bag from one store or the other while crinkling everywhere she went. 

Merry napped on and off playing on her phone occasionally. She kept texting me while laying the hospital bed with me. I was really zoned out. I was still stuck in the same position I had been in since I was admitted. My legs laid open gently like a butterfly while my diaper was on display. But, I rested with my legs propped on a new stack of pillows.

<M> gawd I’m sooooo board!

<D> I’m working. Essays don’t write themselves.

<M> But… I’m board.

<M> Do you love me? O yes or no

I blushed like a… well, like a schoolgirl.

<D> O YES!

<D> Now let me work.

<M> But I’m board.

<D> I still know.

I needed to redirect her or I’d never get anything done.

<D> How’s my diaper doing? (*^_^*)

<M> On it capin…

She poked and tugged at my crotch, and then she ran a finger under  my leg gathers. Her finger traveled under the plastic all the way up the side of my ass. Suddenly, she wiped her finger on her shorts and typed.

<M> She canna take much more ciptin

<D> K… will you change me then? (*^_^*)!!!

<M> Eye 

I was pretty sure that wasn’t the way to type that, but it caused me to giggle anyway. Why she was an Irish starship engineer on text, I’d never know, but it was fun. I couldn’t remember Kirk well enough to type him back though. I’ve only seen the original Star Trek a few times. Opportunities missed I guess, but she boldly accomplished her mission of making me smile.

We continued the unspoken silence rule for a while continuing to type back and forth on our phones. I failed my concentrate check on my admittance essay that I was outlining, but I did make some progress. Like a professional, Merry kept me distracted.

A very young doctor came in with some cast setting equipment. Before I knew it, Merry picked out a dark purple color that she decided would look ok on me. Apparently, it wouldn’t show dirt as much either. 

Mom cut down the monster sock I was wearing on my now casted foot. She left a bit of material longer than my toes, and Merry weaseled it under my cast covering my little piggies.

“Purple cast! Purple monster claws. Classes that shit right up!” Merry smiled down at their handy work.

“Merry Selvage!” My mom piped up out of reflex, but with no real conviction. 

Then we all laughed. It looked goofy and cool as hell at the same time. It wasn’t long before mom was gone again leaving Merry and I alone. The day just continued on with us texting and mom bouncing in and out of my room. The only time I got any work done was the rare moments that Merry drifted off in a catnap being too board to stay awake. Of course, boredom only ruled when mom was out of the room.

Merry changed me several more times that afternoon including right after four pm, just before mom came back from her latest run. She stayed put after that waiting on my MRI. Merry was trying to have me in a dry diaper right before the MRI was due. 

It was a sweet thought. I had continued wetting the whole day, but had opted not to worry over it anymore. After all, it was out of my hands at the time.

It seemed like I’d have a heavy wetting an hour or so after I drank something, but the only info I got on the situation was from my skin when it grew warm and wet. That wasn’t anything new at that point, so status quo maintained!

I didn’t mind Merry changing my wet diapers, but I just couldn’t stomach the thought of her changing a messy one. Frankly, I’d rather never mess my diapers again no matter how long I was stuck in them. Toilets were just fine for messes thank you very much!

Unfortunately, I could feel my baconator from lunch getting ready to make the rounds. Food in. Food out. Dirty diapers were an inevitable part of my near future.

‘Surely I can hold out for another hour or so. I held it for like six hours last night. I’ll be fine.’ I thought selling myself swamp land in New Mexico.

I didn’t really need to go yet, and I wasn’t “holding” anything back either. I just felt sort of full low in my abdomen. It was my body’s early warning system firing off. Used to, I’d have had hours to take care of it. If I went now, I’d have to push and I wasn’t doing that for damn sure! So,  I decided to wait and thread that perfect needle between pressure and push.

It wasn’t long after mom got back that the orderlies were wheeling me to the MRI room. Our anxiety levels ratcheted up in synchronization. It seemed like I’d been hovering in an eternal dream world waiting on this test, and suddenly everything was moving in a hurry. It was more than a little disorienting. 

I was instantly afraid to find out if I needed surgery.

‘Thursdays suck!’ I decided in a huff.

After a long hallway ride in terrible pain laying on my back with my fucking diapers exposed, we made it to the MRI room. Mom was a wreck and even the ever bubbly unflappable Merry was beginning to show signs of stress.

They tried to recreate my hospital bed setup on the MRI table, but the table wasn’t wide enough and they didn’t have enough pillows. The whole castle of pillows was super unstable. It left me holding on for dear life while trying not to teeter off the table. 

I had to flex my core muscles to keep from rolling off it’s sides! Of course that hurt like a bitch. They stripped me of my Power Puff nightgown and splints leaving me in a freshly laundered hospital gown and that nasty looking green hospital diaper. The MRI Tech ended up strapping me down so I wasn’t hurting myself trying to stay on the exam table. 

Who likes to be strapped down? Well, not me either!!! 

I wasn’t as comfortable as I had been in my hospital bed, but it wasn’t as bad as it could have been with the straps doing the work for me. I’d endure.

“Ok, so I have some head phones here for you, and we get all the local radio stations. You need to be as still as possible for the duration of this test. If you move to much we may have to start over. You’ll be in there around forty-five minutes to an hour for this study, if you stay still.” The MRI tech told me. 

I told him my favorite hits station, while mom continued to wring her hands nervously. They were making her and Merry stay in the testing waiting area after the study started. That certainly didn’t lower their stress levels!

“This thing is super loud and protocal has us empty this room. So you ladies will have to wait out in the waiting area. Maddison, we can hear you clearly in the control room so just speak up if something goes wrong or if your pain increases over a six on a scale of ten.” He concluded his instructions. Mom exited as the terrifying tube began to suck me in. 

‘I think I might be a bit claustrophobic.’ I decided as the machine swallowwed me.

‘Wow this kind of hurts. I don’t think my legs are up as high as they were in my bed.’ I squirmed a bit trying to get my legs closer to a ninety degree angle.

“Maddison, we are going to need you to stop wiggling ok?” Came the technician’s voice over the headphones.

*clunk*

The table landed in the start position inside the MRI. I was strapped in around the waist and above my chest under my armpits. The interior walls of the MRI were so close I could reach out and touch everything. It felt like the tube was slowly constricting on me.

Logically, I knew I could simply exit from the ends of the machine, should I have to, but logic wasn’t fully in control. After all, phobia can be defined as irrational fear. It doesn’t need a cause. It just is.

‘Breathe ya pussy! You aren’t strapped in where you can’t get free. It’s just Velcro for God’s sake. Your hands aren’t tied down. 

Good.

Now, flatten out your spine as best you can.’ I told myself trying to maintain control and not freak the fuck out.

“Just a second please. I need to get a little more comfortable.” I spoke louder and more hysterical than the situation called for. 

“Alright. Please let me know when you are ready to start.” He asked.

I tucked my hands each under my butt cheeks. I wanted to stabilize my center and make it easier on my core to hold still. It also gave me something to do with my hands. Once I wiggled to as much comfort as I could find, I gave him the go ahead while playing with the backside of my diaper with my fingers.

‘Yep definitely claustrophobic. OMG!’ I start to panic.

Then familiar music began pumping through my headphones calming me down. I closed my eyes as Maroon 5 began howling like an animal. The music was almost uncomfortably loud, but it wasn’t uncomfortable for long! Even with that direct input, I could still hear the MRI once it started. 

‘I don’t know how this machine works, but it sounds like being inside of a washing machine that’s tumbling inside of a gigantic dryer. Mental Note: Look up MRIs.’ I thought.

The noise was so loud that I could physically feel it thudding through my chest like a heavy base beat. I was getting sensation overload from the tight space, noise, vibration, being strapped in, and all the emotions raging through me.

I tensed up so much that my chest was pushing against the fabric of my hospital gown while my fingers dug into the padding covering my ass. My teeth ground tightly while I sucked fear filled air through my clenched teeth. I was coiled up like a spring ready to blow.

Eventually, the sound faded into a sort of white noise. I’d endured it long enough that it wasn’t a direct source of stress like all my emotions were. I still heard it, you couldn’t help that, but it wasn’t an overwhelming force like it had been. I can’t even imagine how loud it would have been without the headphones and music!

My hands went numb from sitting on them and clenching at my diaper so hard. My back was hurting from trying to stay still. All the sudden, I was worried I had punctured the diaper’s shell with my fingernails.

What would happen when I filled it like I had been? Would it leak? Plus, I was afraid I’d end up with a foot cramp because I couldn’t quit curling my toes. Time slowed down to the intense pain filled breaths and the thudding noise of the machinery. 

I wasn’t going to move though! I wouldn’t chance it. I’d endure. I never wanted to do this again! 

I wasn’t positive they could get me back in this machine without knocking me out. I had to deal with this torture. I had to have the results. This wasn’t going to just go away. I would be strong! 

Pain filled moments passed, and eventually fatigue took over. I started to slump against the pillows despite the increasing pain, and my arms sagged to the sides only held by my body weight. Under strain, my legs started to lose their ninety degree angle as my muscles fatigued. 

That hurt, a lot. 

As my legs tried to lower and fully support their weight on the pillows, everything escalated. I was in a painful catch twenty-two. So, I tried to pull my feet back to my core and find some purchase on the pillows to hold my legs in place.

“Maddison, please keep still. We only have about eighteen more minutes to go here.” The tech pleaded.

He probably hated it when people moved this late in the test.

“Fine.” I huffed out with tears beginning to form.

I took a slow deep breath and flexed my abs. That was a mistake. I flexed and it took some of the tension off my butt which allowed the stool softener to do its duty. My diaper began to fill with a mushy excrement about the consistency of cake batter. 

“Sorry, I’m hurting.” I told them honestly trying my best to remain still as I continued to dirty my diaper.

The problem with trying to be still is it makes you want to move. My back was killing me. Then, my fucking nose started itching, cause why the fuck not? 

The angrier I got, the more that damn noise irritated me, and the easier tears flowed. It was all so much the worse with the dirty diaper that I was diligently trying to ignore.

In the end, it didn’t work. I began to cry. Tiny sniffles escaped as tears rolled down my face.

‘I can’t tell if I’m crying over a dirty diaper, the fucking pain, or that damn noise!’ I thought incredulously. 

I decided it was all three. I couldn’t deal with the pain so I just let things happen in my diaper, and cried about it in the observed privacy of the MRI chamber. I could feel the waste escaping into the seat of my diaper spreading across my ass. Once it started, there was no holding it back. 

I pushed gently instead of trying to hold it back. Just playing with those muscles was excruciating. I slowly soiled myself with nothing to do but think and antagonize over every damn moment of my humiliation. 

There is no distraction from a dirty diaper in an MRI…

By the time the MRI tray started back toward its original position, large tears were streaming from my eyes. I’d thoroughly cussed everything I could think of for the horrible time I’d had stuck in that MRI machine in a dirty diaper. My back was in excruciating pain, and the smell was just the icing on the suck-ass cake!

“I understand your situation Maddison. The orderlies will get you to your room and the nurses will get that taken care of right away.” The tech told me coming into the room to remove the straps immediately comprehending the dirty diaper. 

How could he not. I smelled like an outhouse!

We wheeled past the waiting room in route to my room and picked up my girls. Merry immediately tried to fluff my legs and wipe my tears. She didn’t like seeing me in this kind of pain, or this humiliated. 

She managed not to say anything about the state of my dirty diaper, but mom did not. 

Good ole mom… 

“Oh baby, we’ll get that diaper taken care of as soon as we get back to your room. No need to cry dear.” Mom reassured me patting me on the leg in concern. It felt like condescension though, and I admit to it pissing me off. 

“I’ll run ahead and grab the nurse Dee.” Merry told me bounding off ahead of us.

‘I fucking love you M!’ I sent my girlfriend telepathically.

Merry turned and jogged backwards throwing me a kiss. 

‘Do a cartwheel.’ I sent. She didn’t. ‘Meh. was worth a try.’ I chuckled at my thoughts.

Strange how the right person can change your mood so fast. 

We got to my room and the nurse I hadn’t caught the name of was working the B shift this evening. She was waiting in the room as they transferred me to the hospital bed.

“I’m Sam. I’ll help you out with that Maddie. Dr. Hadi will be by in about ten minutes, he’s trying to get out of here.” She told me with a board detachment. 

Sam didn’t tickle my admiration like Peggy had, but she wasn’t mean either. She made fast efficient work of my mess. I was cleaned back up and re-braced before Dr. Hadi made it in. 

I had avoided another full on diaper change from mom, and I was glad of it. But, I knew it was coming, and I was dreading it.

“Evening ladies.” Dr. Hadi greeted us.

“Howdy Doc.” Merry chimed on reflex. 

Merry and I shared a giggle because sometimes it’s laugh or cry, and I chose laugh. He still didn’t look right speaking with his southern accent. 

“MRI’s in the bag. Did it give you much trouble?” He asked me.

“I’m in a lot of pain. They had to strap me down to hold me still. Then a number two happened. All in all, it was shitty.” I admitted huffing out a pain filled smile at my own pun.

“Ha! I imagine was. I’ll come by tomorrow mid-day and have some results for ya, but that puts us firmly on the Friday footing, and maybe Saturday early worst case. You’d be surprised how much paperwork and bureaucratic stuff it takes to get discharged! 

Most likely we’ll send you home tomorrow evening though. Everyone recovers better in their own space ya know! I only want to keep you to make sure you aren’t going to paralyze yourself. I want you two home and happy as much as you do.” He chuckled and looked over at mom. 

I couldn’t find any humor in me to join him in laughing though. I wanted the hell out of the hospital. One or two more days were fucking terrible news, and I was sort of crushed. 

My soft tears had returned. I was tired and exhausted emotionally. Then pain meds Peggy had hit me with before the MRI started overcoming all of my waking aggravation and pressing me to rest. 

Dr. Hadi smiled at me patting my non-caste bound foot. He turned to speak to mom standing close to the door. I let the tears ramp up on their own, and shot some desperate give-me hands at Merry. 

“Baby girl. I think your mom has it bad for that good lookin doctor.” She said motioning toward the door. Mom’s right leg was off the ground playing with her left calf. She definitely had it bad. Then she laughed and put her hand on his chest. “What the hell is Mrs. P wearing? Her ass is huge.”

I laughed a soft exhausted laugh, but I still needed a cuddle and a good sleep in the worst way. She could handle that for me, I was confident.

I needed out of this place, but we had nowhere to go. It’s not like the hotel would be any more familiar. I don’t know why, but I had a sort of break down as Merry climbed in bed next to me. I couldn’t roll over and curl up with her like I had at the hotel, and I needed that closeness severely. 

I’m going to call it a medication induced random cry. Mom would probably call it a hissy fit. 

You know, whichever…

Merry cuddled me like a pro. Every piece of her that she could find a way to snuggle up was pressed against me. It was almost like she was adhered to me. Her head was on my chest, and I had my face in her hair. 

I smelled her hair. She smelt like home. 

Then I just threw my arm around her and cried into her hair. Merry just held me shushing me like a toddler. 

It’s over now baby girl. I’ve got you. Just breathe baby. Breathe and sleep for me ok? Shhh. Off you go now…” She cooed over and over.

I finally gave up my hold on consciousness and passed smooth the fuck out.

I told you Thursday’s suck!

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, diapersnpaws said:

I have unearthed an early edit of the entire near 200000 word book. I am working on putting it back together.

Keep hounding me so ill carve out the time!

*pounces you from your blind spot and tickles you all overs* :)