LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Velvet - A Calibeen Story (Complete!)

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh... sorry. :(

no it's cool for me this is well Monday.....   lol

#MentalillnessLife

I have several close friends who have enough mental illnesses to warrent heavy medication. And they're all a lot more caring, compassionate, and quite frankly interesting than my "sane" friends.

Still, sometimes I just want to scoop them all up in my arms and make the bad stuff go away. :blush:

8 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I have several close friends who have enough mental illnesses to warrent heavy medication. And they're all a lot more caring, compassionate, and quite frankly interesting than my "sane" friends.

Still, sometimes I just want to scoop them all up in my arms and make the bad stuff go away. :blush:

21.) Her Best Clothes

"Wake up, wake up, wake uuuuuppppp!!" Annie shook the boy in his bed with gigglish glee — he'd slept through the entire set of chimes that indicted it was time for group showering. Actually he'd slept remarkably well, and she shook him a little more for good measure. "Velvet! Come on, come on, is time to go, the bells went beep beep beep!"

I sat up and rubbed my head. I had never in my life felt so sick. Like, it was like I'd gone drinking. And drank everything in the entire bar. My head was pounding. What the fuck did that asshole do to me? I stumbled up from the bed, wincing at the lights. Ugh...

"It's time to go do showering, Velvet. Gotsa get clean clean clean!" The bedroom door was open, and outside the door across by the bathroom entrance were a large majority of the populous, only Ayla hadn't made it there, yet. There were orderlies by them, two of them including the lovely smaller woman that had given Velvet his first cleansing. "We all gots go get cleans, and we helps to cleans each other, uhhuh, uhhuh."

"...right... sure..." I was going to be sick. I was sure of it. I grabbed my glasses off the nightstand. Annie helped me out of bed and toward the shower room. I stumbled along the way, trying to keep the room from spinning. I was so drugged. But how? The milk?

"Children, please disrobe." That was the smaller woman, and by the front of the line, Bree and Charity were both already in the process of doing so. It seemed that modesty with regards to nudity wasn't the world’s biggest issue here, to say the least. Maybe it was because everybody here felt like family to one another. "You gots take off your clothes now, siwwy Belbet, uhhuh, gots take them all off so you can do getting clean!”

The diaper was soaked through. I didn't like the way the bottle made it happen without me thinking. But I was more interested in the headache. I undressed entirely and joined the girls under the water. I thought I was going to fall over, but damn did the shower help.
Each of the girls, Ayla now having joined them, seemed like living anachronisms, each mismatched with body parts that seemed impossible. All the girls received electrolysis to remove all traces of body hair, but that didn't seem to numb out the facts anyway. They all had penises, most of them having permanently softened from the high doses of experimental hormones, but penises nonetheless. On some of the newer girls, it wasn't so bad. On Annie, it seemed impossible. 'Hol' still!" All the girls helped to clean one-another, and Annie was no stranger to it, but Ayla approached just before she applied a soaped cloth to Velvet's body, and smiled. "I'll take care of Velvet, Annie, how about you help out Bree?"

Ayla ran the washcloth over my skin and I took a deep breath. Everything felt dizzy. Everything hurt. But the water was helping. Ayla was helping, too. "Thanks," I muttered. I wasn't sure why she was taking such an interest in me. But the effects of last night were not known only to me.

"You had hypnosis with Doctor Marlow yesterday, I'm surprised you're in as good shape as you are. He doesn't seem to care about us the way that Colette does." There were no parts of the boy’s body that she found off-limits, she cleaned tenderly and softly and dutifully, and came with experience from having cleaned every single one of the girls here. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Head's killing me... I think he drugged me." Did that make sense? What the hell end game was that? Mess with me for one day? Was he really that butthurt about my ignoring his hypnosis. I rolled my eyes. Pathetic assfuck. "Doesn't matter. Didn't change anything."

"He's not a silly man, and he doesn't do anything without meaning to." Ayla nodded, having experienced both first and second hand, the lengths the man was willing to go. "We're projects to him, not people. If he drugged you, it's because he wanted to see the effects of the drug on you." Which didn't make sense for the short game, but Marlow as a long game kind of man.

"...was it bad?" "It was a lot like the milk. But longer..." ...all day. I sighed and ran my head under the faucet. What if he put me on that stuff perpetually? What if he made it so I couldn't think right? I felt sick. That wouldn't happen. Colette wouldn't let it...

"I would just do what he says and maybe hope that he gets bored. He usually does. And when I graduate in a little while, he'll have someone new to experiment with and you'll be off the hook." It as an unfortunate eventuality of all this, an inevitability. Marlow did pretty much as he pleased. "I wish he were gone, though. Colette is a much nicer person and a better doctor too..."

“Yeah, I think so, too..." The waters started to turn off. We'd all been cleaned as much as we would. My hair was covered in that baby shampoo again. It was a weird kind of silky. I wrapped a towel around myself, but the orderly - the woman - came over and wrapped it around my chest instead. I didn't argue.

"Thank you, Ayla. I will get Velvet dressed." While the boy was still in diapers, every one of his diapers would be put into place by a staff member. As for how long that lasted, that was up to the speed at which he embraced his training. The orderly helped Velvet through the playroom and into his bedroom, the towel wrapped around his chest and his hair soft and vanilla-y. She didn't make conversation.

I sat on the edge of the bed in my room. She was rifling through a cabinet above the padded table. I looked at my feet and dried the waterdrops off my glasses with the towel. What was Marlow up to? "Up here." "Right..." No point protesting anymore. I'd kind of gotten used to the diapers. And it was better than pissing on the carpet, right?

"It's good to see that you're starting to calm down a little bit, Velvet. It really is better not to fight." There was something about the orderly, something... familiar. Or maybe it was just the level at which she invested herself into this, and the level of interest and care she seemed to have. To be honest, nobody else bar Colette actually seemed to see the boys as people.

"I didn't say I wasn't fighting. I'm just being practical." The woman took the towel away from me and started to diaper me. It was weird how normal it was by now. The woman poured powder over me and taped the diaper in place, leaving me on the table while she fished around the closet.

"Your orders today are for specific attire," she explained, shortly before producing the dress that was so tiny it would hardly even come halfway down the diaper. It was the kind of impractical things infants might be dressed it, when they weren't expected to be moving around, when they just had to look pretty, and this mimicked the notion amazingly well. On the hanger, as well, as a bonnet in a matching style. "You'll be in the care of Doctor Marlow."

"...that is the stupidest thing I have ever seen..." I sighed and climbed off the table. I wasn't going to play his game. I wasn't going to let him humiliate me. So I took a deep breath and forced a smile. "Give it here." Fuck, this thing seriously doesn't even come close to covering the diaper... was I actually embarrassed? No. I wasn't. I was sure of it...

"You may put this on, but there are directions that you are to wear mittens once dressed, so you can expect limited mobility options once you're dressed." A glass-lace baby dress, and a bonnet, and mittens, and a diaper on display for all. There was no mistaking an agenda to these decisions, and the woman handed the boy the dress courteously. "I'll fetch your mittens."

...I didn't like this. I hadn't even started the day. I'd still need my milk before training, and another bottle before hypno. Was this stuff still on the table when Colette wasn't around? Why wasn't she here? She didn't have a life. She should be here... the woman put my hands in the mittens and I curled my fingers. I felt so nervous...

Inside the mittens, at the wrist, a soft click, a firm plastic band secured each mitten into place. The system would only be able to be released with a special magnetic key, and between the fastening and the padded nature of the mittens, the orderly was not kidding when she said that he'd have limited mobility. Finally, she wrapped the bonnet around his head and fastened it in a bow beneath his chin. "Is there anything I can get for you, Velvet?"

"Out of my face." She smiled, then left. She was so bitchy today. Yesterday she was so kind. Ugh. I bit at the gloves, but they didn't come off. I felt so stupid. The little bell rang for breakfast and I looked in the mirror. I couldn't believe this...

A few of the girls stared. They couldn't help but stare. They were used to seeing one another like this, yes, that much was true, but never to see such a spectacle made out of one of their own. Honestly, the point of the system here was to help normalize childish and feminine behaviors. And this seemed so contrary to that, it was beyond belief. "Tha's a cute dwess, Belbet..."

"...yeah..." I pouted and sat down in my seat. The table was full already. I felt so foolish. Stupid Marlow. His plan was working, whatever it was. I had so much attention. I just wanted to fade into the background. The food came out, and surprise surprise... no food for me. The bottle sat there and I sighed. I tried to pick it up but the gloves simply wouldn't let me. "You've gotta be kidding..."

"Want some help?" Ever the mother of the group, Ayla presented the question in the most polite and considerate way possible, and only after letting the boy try it a few times first. Nobody else said anything. Colette wasn't here today. Everybody wanted to stay on their best behavior, and it was truly telling of the culture that Doctor Marlow had cultivated here.

I tried with both hands, but when I tried getting the bottle up to my lips it slipped out, tumbling on the carpet. Ayla picked it up. My cheeks were a little pink and I rubbed my face with the back of the mittens. “This is so dumb... they can't get mad at me for not drinking it when they put these mittens on me."

"You would be surprised." Ayla smiled, but when she went to push the bottle to the boy’s lips, her light lit up above the table. It flickered between her color, and red with a very angry tone. It meant she was doing something wrong, and she frowned, looking up at the light. "Here," she spoke quietly and quickly finished pushing the bottle to the boys lips, housing it safely, and pressing his mittened hands around it. As quick as she could after that, she sat back down, looking around nervously.

It was so hard to balance. My arms were in an uncomfortable position and my fingers hurt. But I was sucking on the bottle just fine. For a while anyway. And then it fell out of my mouth. I tried to pick it up with my mittens, but it didn't work. I looked at the table, but they all looked away. This was pathetic. I crawled onto the floor and worked at it with my mouth, finally getting it in place, lying on my back like an infant and drinking. I didn't dare try to get up.

Nobody said anything. It was clear as clear could be that Velvet had painted himself as a target to Marlow, and as much as they all cared, Ayla's brief defiance in helping him was as far as any of them would ever go. Not that it was their fault, it was just that fear was a powerful conditioning tool.

I drank the bottle. Upside down. Trying to stay as still as possible. It was humiliating, lying on the floor while the rest of the girls ate on the table. There was no talk today. No discussion. They were all nervous. Why were they so nervous around him? I tried to get up, but the bottle slipped, rolling down the tile to the glass counter by the door. I hurried after it on my hands and knees.

• Like 3

Oh my! :o Velvet is in some serious trouble if Marlow singled her out like that!

Also I feel like the Orderly Lady deserves her own color instead of the grey used for non-characters.

Grammar Patrol:

21 minutes ago, Sophie said:

My head was pounding. The the fuck did that asshole do to me? 

34 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh my! :o Velvet is in some serious trouble if Marlow singled her out like that!

Also I feel like the Orderly Lady deserves her own color instead of the grey used for non-characters.

(Fixed the grammar mistake!  Thanks!)

You're probably right about the color thing.  I can't completely remember why I disregarded her as a "character".  I think because she's just an extension of the institution rather than an actual personality?  Or maybe I didn't prepare enough swatches when I edited that part.  I don't really have a good reason. :blush: 

I don't think she is that relevant though.  Actually, I don't think she appears again after this.  But I could be wrong; this story still isn't finished.  In fact, I think we only have two or three chapters left until I'll have to put Velvet on hiatus so Pudding and I can finish it. :crybaby:

1 hour ago, ELLIE52 said:

How do you put color into the stories?  I've tried on comments, but I don't seem to see a way to do it?

Coloring comments is easy.  You can highlight the text and use the color changer thing in the text bar above.  It's the Letter A with the underline under it.

But coloring an entire story is another thing entirely.  I have them colored on an RTF file where I do my editing, but you can't copy paste rich text anymore on DD.  So I translate it to BBCode before pasting. (Yes, that's as annoying as it sounds.)

22.) Her Building Fear

"Well, hello there child." The bottle had come to rest next to one of the very familiar, ugly and green shoes of the doctor that nobody even wanted to talk about. He looked down at the boy, a small smile played across his lips, and raised his eyebrows. "Well aren't you looking darling this morning."

“Yeah...." I tried to fish the bottle away from the man's shoe, but he picked it up for me. I hesitated, climbing to my feet. He was so much taller than me. Not quite as tall as Roger, but they couldn't have been too dissimilar. And still, the rest of him was anything but... I reached out with the mittens to take the bottle back.
"Use your words, little Velvet. Ba. Ba. Baba. Go on, now." Those words were going to be something the boy cherished soon - he'd tolerated the drug well, yesterday, but it was only to keep him out of the way. The blood test, however, confirmed that the boy was a viable candidate for a throat injection he'd been liaising on. It would only stay in the system a short while - days, maybe.  He was almost giddy at the opportunity to administer it.

"...baba," I muttered, and the man handed me the bottle. I nearly dropped it all over again, but I managed not to. I looked down at my feet before putting the teat back in my mouth. I felt sick. This guy was so fucked up...

"There's a good girl. You run along now, finish your breakfast. I'll see you shortly afterward, little one. We have a lot of work to do to in order to make up for the time Doctor Clement has wasted. Don't you worry, you'll be back on track in no time." Nobody looked at him. Everybody tried to pretend he wasn't there. A figment, a phantom.

I was scared. I mean, I was really scared. I didn't know what he could possibly do to me, but with these mittens... with the milk in me. I swallowed hard and looked down at the bottle. I wanted to throw it across the room. I wanted to say no. But the bottle was mostly gone. I'd get the effects either way... so I was a good girl. I drank it.

"Don't like him at all." Ayla was sweet, Ayla was lovely, but she was just as shaken as the rest of them at the table were. Everybody except for Annie, who just seemed to block the whole thing out. "Remember, just... let him do whatever he wants, and he'll get bored of you, okay?" Her advice sounded significantly less assured now, though.

“Sure..." I wasn't scared, I tried to convince myself. I wasn't. Because he didn't have anything on me. He couldn't get in my head if he had all the keys. He was pathetic as a hypnotist. But that wasn't what I was worried about. I had finished the bottle, and with the mittens on my hands... what if he tried to physically hurt me?

"We're gonna all be here for you, okay?" Honestly, being Marlow's target for the day was almost a blessing. Odds were that he wouldn't remember anything, or barely anything, while the rest of the girls would have to sit here in dread all day. Ayla would never tell the boy as much, though.

“Sure... yeah, sure." I sat awkwardly in my chair, worried. I tried to get the gloves off, but they wouldn't. I swallowed and looked up at the ceiling. I wasn't sure I remembered being this frightened. And it wasn't even Marlow. It was these stupid mittens. Because I couldn't defend myself... "They can't hit you here, can they? Like beat you, or rape you...?"

"You can be disciplined as they see fit." There had been some bad-apple orderlies early on, ones that had taken the role with the impression they had more power than they did. Bad things had happened then, but Ayla saw no reason to scare the boy with tales of the past. "Usually they don't want to hurt you, though, because this is a rehabilitation facility, not a prison. They want to help us."

I didn't know why I was worried. I just needed to relax. The bottle was finished. I had ten minutes. So I closed my eyes and crossed my arms. Quiet. Just quiet and still. Detach myself from whatever these moments would bring. I didn't have to play... I could let this game go.

• Like 3

23.) Her Gift

"Are we a dozey miss already?" Despite all attempts to the contrary, to stay calm, Velvet nearly leapt out of her skin at the sound of the man’s voice behind her. His hand touched her shoulder, coarser than one would have expected a doctor’s skin to be, and everybody shied away. "Come along then, let's get your lesson started, shall we?"

I shuffled behind him, dizzy while I walked. I wasn't laughing yet. But the milk had a hold on me. I knew I only wasn't laughing because I'd calmed myself. I was steady. Not sure of myself, not certain, and diminishing every second, but it was steady... for now.

The schedule for today should have been Breakfast -> Play -> Lesson -> Lunch -> Play -> Hypnosis -> Play/Nap -> Dinner. Should have been. With Marlow, though, especially without his counterpart present, he danced to a different tune entirely. There was quite a lot of him that simply did not care about the rules. He closed the door behind him, and smiled falsely at the boy. "I'm so pleased we get to have a little more... hands on time, today, Velvet."

"Yeah... me too..." It didn't matter, I reminded myself. Even if I was on the milk, he couldn't touch me. He was pathetic. I was a genius. Let him try. Don't be scared. The fogginess was filling my head. I was smiling. Smiling because of my thoughts, or because of the milk?

"I must say, your progress here has been remarkable so far. So much more advanced than our other candidates. Truly, you must be embracing your changes, Velvet. Perhaps, deep down, in-fact, you wanted this? It can be hard to be different in the world, can't it?" He was very good at his job, of course, but certain nuances were things he rarely needed to use anymore. Still. He sounded... sincere.

"Um... I guess..." I didn't really know what he was talking about. Did I want to be a little girl before coming here? Not really. I just didn't see a point in fighting something as stupid as pissing in my pants. Was it embarrassing? Sure. But I honestly had done worse.

"Well, I've come up with a little gift, to reward you for your good behavior. For your embracing of your new self, Velvet. It's not a gift that I've offered any of the other girls, they haven't accepted their new lives nearly as well as you long to." He liked this. Liked the banter. Liked to go back and forth, toy with his prey for a while.

I swallowed hard. "...what are you talkin' 'bout? What gift...?" Part of me was excited. Part of me thought the gift could be nice. Could be something pretty or lovely. Something I wanted. More finger paints, maybe. But another part of me knew that smile. I tried to shake the thoughts away. I had to focus...

"A very lovely gift, something special just for you. Wouldn't that be lovely?" He now allowed the boy a moment of reveling. "Do you like your new dress, by the way? I think it looks quite darling on you, don't you? Soft and delicate, just the way you are, and quite unlike your namesake, Velvet."

I opened my mouth to say something, but words didn't come out. He was complimenting my dress? I played with the corners with a little smile. I thought in my head that this wasn't right. That it led to something. But the milk was making me smiley. "Thank you very much."

"You're very welcome." Despite the fact that everybody seemed to be afraid of him, and how caustic he'd demonstrated himself to be, he had a way with warm tones. Lovely tones. Tones difficult to not sink into. "I bet the other girls are jealous, you know? None of them were ever pretty enough to wear such a pretty dress." Competition and resentment between the inmates wasn't common, but when it happened, it usually started like this.

"Yeah...?" I blinked, smiling up at him, a little bit of awe on my face. His compliments were so heavy in my head. I just liked being called nice things. It was so nice to be called nice things. I smiled behind my glasses and rocked on my feet.

"Oh yes, Velvet." He had a mirror on one of his walls, floor to ceiling, thin enough for one girl to stand in front of. He stood Velvet in place and spoke. "The way the dress falls over your pretty body, and the way your face is starting to soften, see? When you immerse yourself in beautiful things, Velvet, you become more beautiful."

I pouted a little bit at the girl in the mirror. She was me. He. He was me. Ugh, my head wasn't on right. The face, the hair, the eyes. Alexander Duke. I took a deep breath and forced a smile. Just let him burn out... "Uh huh! Very beautiful!"

"You're still trying to see a boy, Velvet, I can tell from the way you search. But if you have to search for a different answer to the one staring you in the face, doesn't it seem foolish to expect it to be true? Tell me, Velvet, what do you see in the mirror, without searching, without thinking. Be a good girl, now."

"A pretty girl..." Honestly, I didn't. But it would shut him up. I saw me. Even at first glance. It didn't matter what I was wearing. I'd worn stupider. Okay, well actually maybe not. Maybe this one took the cake. I wished I could think clearer. I'd be able to manipulate him so much better...

"I think you might not be ready for your gift, Velvet." There was a sound in his voice that was so easy to discern, sound that was so much worse than anger or upset, so much deeper cutting than regret. Disappointment. He sounded disappointed in her, and sighed, stepping away.
"W-wait!" I turned around to the man and grabbed onto his white coat. "Wait, you said I could have it! It's mine, and you're bein' meany, and imma tell Miss Colette if you aren’t nicer to me!!" I was pouty and frustrated. Why couldn't I have my gift?!

Oh, how delightful. The man looked at the boy with a small hopeful smile, and crossed his arms. "Only pretty girls get to have gifts, Velvet. Is that truly what you are? Not just pretending to be, but truly? Because this gift is certainly not something to be wasted on an unruly boy."

"I'm a pretty girl, I am, I am!" It was just my drugged up self wanting attention. Wanting that gift. But it was still an admission, even if it was one under questionable circumstances. "Pleeeeeease can I have my present? Pretty please?"

"I suppose I could give it to you, because you asked so nicely. Hop up on the table now," by which he meant the gurney, a spindly finger pointing to indicate as such. "I'll give you your gift, and then we can conduct your morning training, how does that sound, little Velvet?"

"Okay." I was eager. I climbed onto the table in the little dress and played with the mittens on my hand. My bangs fell in front of my eyes - Annie hadn't pinned them up today. I was smiling at the gloves, but pouty all the same. Stupid gloves made my hands sweaty...

"This is going to feel a tiny little pinch, but I need you to lay properly still, okay? Here, you can cuddle Dowwy." He pressed the soft rag-doll into the boys mittened hands with a smile and then turned to retrieve the needle and an antiseptic wipe. Oh, how exciting. Yes, the shot into the boy’s throat would hurt some, but the results would be wonderful.

I played with the doll in my hands. Or my mittens. The cold wipe touched my neck and I shivered, pulling away. "Hold still," he told me, so I did. I didn't even look up to see the needle. If I did, maybe I would have stopped him.

There were a few things that Doctor Marlow prided himself upon, and one of them was his work with a needle. He injected the boy, the warm serum flowing into his throat quickly, and removed the needle, holding a cotton-ball to the entry-site. The effects would be layered — at first the boy would lose his voice, but only for a few minutes. When it returned, it would be as though it was the first time he was talking, and his voice would be high and tight and airy. Childish and feminine. Finally, as the drug finished its work, it would make complex sounds hard to make, forcing an impediment on certain sounds. "All done, my precious one. You were so brave. Would you like a sucker?"

“Yea.. pl...." My voice cut out in the middle of the words, like I didn't have enough air. My throat hurt. My neck hurt a little too, from the shot. I shuffled on the table, scratching at the cotton ball he'd taped on my neck. I licked my lips.

The sucker was pressed between the boy’s lips, tasting of strawberry cupcake and laced with a muscle relaxant to help stop the boy from making too much of a fuss. He wouldn't fall asleep, it would just seem like a bit of a chore to move around too much, was all. Like an actual toddler just learning to walk.

I sucked on the lollipop and scratched at the little ball on my neck. But my arms were getting tired so I went back to playing with the dolly. My head was fuzzy and I blinked a little too much behind my glasses. "..um.. mm.. ... .." I looked up at the man, wondering where my present was. But I couldn't talk right. Or at all. I guess the lollipop was just that good.

"Now, it will take a little while for your present to start to work, so how about you play with the other girls for a little while.  When your present is working, I'll come check in on you?" His smile seemed almost warm. Charming. Which was not anything attributable to the horrible, horrible man. And yet…

I climbed off the table, but I stumbled. I fell into the man's arms, and he caught me, holding me up. I sucked on the lollipop quietly and felt color on my cheeks. He helped me to my feet properly, but when I took another step, I nearly fell over again. My legs felt week. I held onto the wall for support...

"It's okay to crawl now, and pretty girls are certainly allowed to. Would you like to try? It would impress all those other, less cute girls, too, I promise." The boy was barely able to stand, and crawling did make logical sense insofar as practicality went. And it wasn't like it could get any worse than the outfit he currently wore.

“I….” But another step and I fell to the floor, stumbling over myself. I whimpered on the tile and rubbed my eyes behind my glasses. Ugh... maybe crawling was a good idea... I followed Dr. Marlow out of the room, into the common room again, and blinked against the lights. Everything was so much bigger from down here…

"There's a good girl. Now you go play with your little friends, and try not to talk too much, okay? It might ruin the surprise of your present if you do." He swatted lightly at the boy’s diapered behind and removed the cotton ball before returning to his office. How exhilarating this was about to be...

• Like 3

Now Sophie, why would you upload 2 chapters in one day when you already admitted to being low on your reserve chapters? Shouldn't you be drawing these out to help bridge the gap?

... Unless you HAVE written more chapters? :33_EmoticonsHDcom:

8 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Now Sophie, why would you upload 2 chapters in one day when you already admitted to being low on your reserve chapters? Shouldn't you be drawing these out to help bridge the gap?

... Unless you HAVE written more chapters? :33_EmoticonsHDcom:

Ha.  Actually I just finished editing the rest of what we have. So look forward to:

24.) Her New Babysitter
25.) Her New Voice
26.) Her Descent
27.) Her Guardian

After those, we'll be going on a small hiatus and I'll start posting Frosty Pt. 2.  Then when Frosty is done, we should have more Velvet ready to go!  

But to answer your question: why would we post two chapters in one day?  Answer: I really want to start posting Frosty! XD

9 minutes ago, Sophie said:

But to answer your question: why would we post two chapters in one day?  Answer: I really want to start posting Frosty! XD

Okay that makes sense. But I just used up my last like for the day, so I won't have any more to give you until, like, 23 hours from now. Sorry. :blush:

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Okay that makes sense. But I just used up my last like for the day, so I won't have any more to give you until, like, 23 hours from now. Sorry. :blush:

Oh goodness don't worry about that! XD

And I'm done posting for today.  But there will be at one more tomorrow!! :o 

Jesus I don't mean to diminish the seriousness of actual events but this guy would have been right at home in the camps during the 40's. Then again it wouldn't surprise me if shit disturbingly similar to this  did happen under MK Ultra, I'm sure the Soviets where working on things that were equally fucked. I mean given what they did at Tuskgee or with LSD. The Stanford prison experiment......  You know maybe that's why JFK was taken out? I mean the CIA would have been in a perfect position to give info on the motorcade route to Oswald and his ties to the Soviets would have made for the perfect fall guy. Hell Ike was warning about the defense industrial complex back in the fifties. Maybe President Kennedy was getting ideas about the shape of a very big iceberg? And given the amount of corporate money coming into politics and the size of military budget, some kind of "hydraesque" fifth column? Damn it @Sophie you've got me going full on "the truth is out there"! .........

OH!  Actually, before I forget, I wanted to tell our readers...

This month (May) marks the one year anniversary of my and @Pudding's Patreon! :o  Isn't that crazy?  We've had tons of support and we are just so happy to be able to make our unique content for the community.  Because of our Patreon, we've done more in this year than the other nine years I've been on this site put together.  We've finished five short stories, three full-length stories, two commissions, and 74 captions! O_O We edited and colored and made PDF/ePub versions of ALL of our previous works.  AND we are currently working on two full stories and three commissioned ones!

Anyway, we are doing a promotion on our Patreon for the entire month, where all supporters (even if it's just a dollar!) get access to our Discord. ^_^ It's so much fun talking to the community and getting to know the people who have supported us.  And even when Pudding and I aren't around, the chat is pretty lively!  $5+ patrons get access to everything on our Patreon, but for this month only they also get to commission a caption!  And $10+ patrons get to invite a non-patron friend to the Discord, who alsooooo gets a free caption.  (Honestly we are probably overworking ourselves, but anniversaries don't happen every day you know!)

Oh what else... what else...

We added goals to our Patreon as well.  So once we hit 50 patrons (we're at 36) EVERY $5+ patron gets to create their own character (or be included as a character) in a new story!  We'll do a poll on this later.  And once we hit 100 (goodness, I can't imagine...) we are going to start doing art commissions for main characters in our popular stories! ^_^ 

OKAY that's it!  So if you have any questions or anything, just leave a comment or send me a personal message.  Thanks for the amazing year!

Patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/sophieandpudding

~Sophie

*P.S. I'm going to copy-paste this into any of our active story threads, so you might see it more than once!

24.) Her New Babysitter

I shuffled along the floor on my hands and knees, sucking on the lollipop. Ayla was the first to come over to me, taking the lollipop out of my mouth. I pouted and pulled myself into a sitting position. I looked so hopeless in my dress, the bonnet... "T...... ......" I tried to tell her it was mine. My lollipop. But no words...

"You shouldn't take treats from Doctor Marlow, Velvet." Ayla sniffed the candy, and though she only smelled strawberries, she nonetheless did not return it to the boy’s lips. "Did he hurt you? Did he do hypnosis?" Admittedly, the boy was far calmer than he had been when he went in, but he'd also had his milk kick in, too.

"...h....?" Hypnosis? No. Of course not! It wouldn't even work on me, of course! What was she talking about. I shook my head and tried to tell her. That I was getting a present. But I didn't get one. That it would come later? I didn't know. I wanted to tell her, but my voice wasn't working...

That the boy wasn't talking wasn't something that pinged in Ayla’s head as the concept of a problem, because often under the influence of the milk, they could go long times with just giggles and not too much else. Still. She was concerned in general. "Well, at least it's over now? Want me to read a story to you?"

I nodded my head. I didn't get why I wasn't making words, though. If it wasn't for the milk I might try and act it out. I might try to tell Ayla that I can't speak. But a story sounded like more fun. I went to stand, but I fell right back to my hands and knees. Ayla glared at me, then at the lollipop in her hand, and went to throw it out in the trash can.

So he couldn't keep his balance, and he didn't seem to want to talk. Could the two be related? It didn't seem like Marlow's M.O. to act like this, this didn't seem like it was going to be all that helpful. Maybe something else was afoot. Ayla met the boy at the sofa, with a large-paged and brightly- illustrated children's picture book.

I climbed onto the sofa, with a bit of trouble, and fell into Ayla's lap. She pulled my head into her chest and opened the book to the first page. I was dizzy, but not a sleepy dizzy. Just hard to move dizzy. And everything felt weird in my throat. Like the words were dancing.

"Once upon a time, there was a Butterfly named Maggie…” Ayla quite enjoyed reading books to the others, and though she'd read most every book in the selection, many more than once, she still enjoyed it. It made her wonder if maybe one day she might actually make a lovely mother.

"...dat won.. dis.." I tried to point with my fingers. Everything was heavy. Ayla was holding me against her shoulder while I drew lines in the book with the tip of my finger. The dizziness of the milk was overwhelming, wholly different to the usual dizziness. Why was it so hard to move...

So Ayla was worried. This kind of pure infantile nature did always happen, at least in her experience here, but it was usually much later, and Velvet seemed to be so much more on top of things than other inmates here. So confident, so in control, taking everything in stride but for a few choice moments where her bubbling resolve had boiled over and left her short a few precious cups of resistance. As the boy was now, it was hard to believe he'd ever struggled at all, difficult to realize that he took pride in his ability to rebuff the facilities attempts. "Would you like me to read you another book, Velvet?" Maternal and soft, gentle words and gentle motions, Ayla kept the boy held up as he'd stayed leaned against her, but even her support didn't seem to be able to keep him from hazing deeper and deeper.

I wanted to just fall asleep. It was so hard to move. Usually on the milk it wasn't so bad. I mean, I'd spin a lot. And everything felt a lot like it did when I was drunk. But this was different. This time everything was heavy. I didn't say anything to Ayla. The room was bright and colorful. I closed my eyes. What a warm moment. She played with my hair under my bonnet.

Ayla was fairly certain it was not the lollipop. Well, not objectively not the lollipop. You could never be sure of anything in here.  Despite that fact, there were a few standards, a few reliable truths, and one of them that Ayla knew very well was that this was a government-sponsored facility. It wasn't something that meant anything to any of the other inmates, but to Ayla, and much to the benefit of her success here, she realized a long time ago just how long it took anything to change here. The methods were, typically, static. "How about I take you to your bed, Velvet, and put you down for a little nap? I could lay with you, too, if you like." Not that Ayla was so much into cuddles for her own benefit anymore, no, but she did play the role of 'Mother Goose' amongst the girls, and often cuddled when she needed to provide comfort, or watch over one of the girls.

She tried to help me off the couch but I slipped down to my hands and knees almost instantly. I giggled a little at how soft the floor felt, and reached up to rub my eyes without thinking about my weight. I tumbled onto the carpet, my diaper showing beneath the short dress, the bonnet over my hair. My mittens were still secured on my wrists. And I couldn't help but giggle. "Ee, en nuff... um, oom.."

"Oh sweetheart..." The older ~ older being relative here, because Ayla had only been nineteen when she came in and was, in-fact, younger than Velvet ~ girl leaned down to pull Velvet's dress down over her diaper, but it was mostly futile. It was also quite evident and obvious that the boy was visibly wet. "You can crawl, okay? We can go and cuddle?" It had become more and more clear: Velvet literally couldn't talk. Just rudimentary sounds, little grunts and syllables of intent, but no words at all. Was this Marlow's doing? This wasn't in the list of regular actions, this was... spontaneous. Scary, even!

I crawled behind Ayla, on the carpet, into my bedroom. Or not my bedroom. I guess I thought it was because I'd never been in another girl's room, but the room wasn't mine. I sat on the floor and rubbed my eyes with the backs of the mittens, trying to pull myself to my feet using the dresser beside me. "...gee go, un, ick wanns towa..." I giggled again.

There was some benefit to having the boy in here, chief among the perks was the fact that nobody would think to look in here. Second was that Ayla knew for a fact that her camera in the ceiling didn't work, and that they hadn't bothered to fix it because she was a model inmate. With the door clicked closed, she motioned the boy over to her bed, and began to examine the skin of his body; his wrists, his elbows, anywhere there might have been a needle.

I giggled, the tickling of the girl's fingers up my legs, up my sides. She had the dress mostly pulled off by the time her fingers found the place on my neck where there was a little hole, a little hole and a spec of dried blood. "Ick imm, un, denndi im inick.. uh huh nowa, nowa.."

"Uhhuh, sweetie, that sounds like so much fun!" Maybe she would make a good Mom, after all. The injection was in a weird place, and so far as Ayla knew, none of the girls here had ever gotten a shot in that particular place. "Did Mister Marlow give you a little ouchie here, Velvet? Maybe just a tiny one?"

"Um... unno, an... an dew wo-weee..." I giggled again, the girl running a finger down my neck. It tickled. I curled up against the pillow and grabbed at Ayla's shirt. She sighed, still running her fingers on my skin. I was drooling a little into the pillow, my glasses pushed too far up my nose.

A mysterious shot from Marlow, and Velvet significantly more regressed than he'd ever been. More regressed than most of the girls here got until months of reinforcement and breaking down. It was impressive. But Ayla had her doubts that Miss Colette would approve. This seemed like something done off the books. No talking, vacant blank vagueness. It had to be that shot, but why? Was this going to be how Velvet was now? Worse than Annie? Ayla let the boy cuddle up to her while she thought.

• Like 2

One things for sure: I cannot understand Velvet at all now. And let us not forget that, even if the Regression and Baby Talk ware off, Marlow said the shot changed the pitch of Velvet's voice. And his most powerful hypnotic tool was his "Empathetic Voice." Looks like Velvet, and by extension Annie & Colette, are in big trouble!

Grammar Patrol:

49 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Ayla met the boy a the sofa, with a large-paged and brightly- illustrated children's picture book.

11 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

One things for sure: I cannot understand Velvet at all now. And let us not forget that, even if the Regression and Baby Talk ware off, Marlow said the shot changed the pitch of Velvet's voice. And his most powerful hypnotic tool was his "Empathetic Voice." Looks like Velvet, and by extension Annie & Colette, are in big trouble!

Grammar Patrol:

Yeah Marlow is, "save the last round for yourself", levels of terrifying.