LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
2sail2

maybe found out

Yet another possibly found out.  I was multi tasking with work laptop, home computer and on phone.  On home computer,  I had been looking at diaper ladies on tumblr.  Wife walked in as she was leaving for store and I waved to her since I was on an important call.  I had been minimizng tumblr, but did I minimize it for that one time???  She knows that I wear for night time.

Don't lie to your wife. Just tell her the truth... Never understood the idea of keeping these things from husbands/wives

Might as well own the situation to your favor. Acting weird or hiding it at this point is the odd choice tbh. 

Maybe this video will help.

Multi-tasking has been a known urban myth since NPR's THE INFINITE MIND demonstrated that fact over 10 years ago. Do not even try it; you could be developing a bad habit that could get you killed. Especially at your age, or any age above 25. And welcome to "the resutls of goofing off during work time"

9 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

Don't lie to your wife. Just tell her the truth... Never understood the idea of keeping these things from husbands/wives

testify brother.. this is your wife.. if you can't tell her your deepest, darkest secrets you won't be married very long

:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Glennie said:

testify brother.. this is your wife.. if you can't tell her your deepest, darkest secrets you won't be married very long

:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

I completely agree and so does my wife.  She recently told me (which I posted here) being 100% truthful with her was one of the most important factors to her accepting me in diapers.  Trust me I know that can put you in a scary place but if she already knows you wear diapers then you are already halfway there.  Hiding, sneaking, and going behind her back will only hurt both of you in the long run. 

• Like 2