LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's the Little Choices - NEW Epilogue (Updated 2/8)

10 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

The power of Wendy compels you!  Seriously, I had so much fun (and got quite hot and bothered) writing these chapters!

I can imagine. :)

Oh! I mean, uhh that's not what I, I didn't mean, what I was trying say was, uhh, umm...

SMOKEBOMB!

20 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I can imagine. :)

Oh! I mean, uhh that's not what I, I didn't mean, what I was trying say was, uhh, umm...

SMOKEBOMB!

Are you thinking dirty thoughts about me Trip?

... I'm okay with this ;)

2 hours ago, Josiesol1 said:

Lovely story it’s just that Wendy scares me a Little. :9509a2dc63c0b83f06b42769b120ea13:

Lovely story it’s just that Wendy scares me a Little. Also I imagine her stuffies are like the unicorn that changes it’s face

Pennywise got nothing on that lady. If we were playing would you rather... and the choice was: Life sentence with Wendy as the warden or self immolation. I'd take self immolation.

Chapter Twenty-Five

"That was a cute trick," Wendy admitted to her Little as the car drove down the highway, "Throwing a tantrum and getting the audience to punish you. Very risky, very bold. They loved it."

"Thanks, mommy!" Aimee beamed, "I think I like my job." Aimee kicked her feet happily in the carseat, glad to be back in shortalls. Shortalls were very comforting, for some reason.

"You do know that if they had voted for the shoes, I would not have hesitated to make you stab holes in your little feet and bleed all over your nursery, right cuteness?" Wendy's voice was not playful, not joyful, but not cruel either.. it just was. Her tone was as even as if she were asking Aimee if the sun was bright today or if the carseat was comfortable. Wendy savored the taste of fear that spilled from the girl.

"Yes, mommy. We have to give the fans what they want. Did my performance make you happy, mommy? Do I make you happy?"

"Yes, cupcake," Wendy answered smoothly, though she was confused by the question. Does the girl think that my being happy will get her out of punishments? Do I need to punish her anyway just to prove the point? "You make your mommy very happy. Now, if anyone asks today at the daycare, I bought you two weeks ago in Catalon, and you're very happy to be in Gaule. They were going to make you a bunny in Catalon and I saved you, okay?"

"Yes mommy, thank you for saving me from being a bunny, I like it here with you much better," Aimee agreed.
She recognized the building as they pulled into the parking lot, however. Should I say something? she wondered, Or should I try to escape? Do I even want to escape? She smiled at the memory of this morning, the fans had rewarded her boldness. She had the most glorious orgasm as her punishment for the tantrum, her gamble had paid off in a big way.

"Ms. Olivier, so good to.. " the balding man that worked the front desk of Osmium stopped mid-sentence as he saw Aimee.

"Francis," Wendy smiled, "I need to register my new acquisition. This is Aimee, I bought her in Catalon two weeks ago."

"I see," Francis regained his composure and typed away at his computer for a moment.

"Mommy saved me, they were going to make me into a bunny in Catalon," Aimee lied, knowing that Francis had certainly recognized her. "Isn't my mommy the best?"

"She is certainly a distinguished guest here, it's good to meet her newest Little."

"I'll be leaving Aimee in the daycare, I have to meet up with another member. Wave to Francis, Aimee," Wendy said as she strode into the club like she had been there a thousand times before. The familiar door to the Osmium Littles playroom opened.. but the fairy forest was gone. Everything looked like the inside of a castle, with a long formal dining room table at the end of the room. The walls were a faux stone, the beautiful mural was gone. Even the carpet had been removed, replaced with smooth black and white tiles, like a giant chessboard. There were inflatable ogres standing in the middle of the room near a basket of balls, and the Littles were all wearing dark robes. Aimee was terribly confused, she hadn't expected this at all.

"Welcome to Hogwart's," Tracy announced, she was dressed in a long, dark green dress and a ridiculous pointed hat and was waving a stick around, "I am Professor Tracy.. " she stopped cold. "Ms. Olivier! I haven't seen you in quite a while.. and you have a new Little... "

"Yes, this is Aimee. I rescued her from Catalon two weeks ago, she's still acclimating to Gaule. Aimee, say hi to.. Professor Tracy."

"Hi," Aimee waved, blushing. Tracy bit her tongue as Wendy sat the Little down.

"I won't be terribly long, just after lunch at the latest. Feed her if I haven't gotten back before lunchtime." Wendy was gone before Tracy could even respond.

"Aimee!" Celeste ran over to her, a dark blue and grey scarf flapping behind her. "Professor Tracy, Aimee is a Hufflepuff. Can you help her get dressed?"

Caitlyn wandered over, and Aimee's pulse started hammering immediately. Caitlyn was wearing a red and yellow scarf with her her robes. Aimee stuttered a greeting, but was interrupted by a black robe being dropped over her outfit and yellow-and-black scarf tied around her neck.

"We're just like the Littles in the books now! Isn't that great? This is more fun than fairy princesses, don't you think, Aimee? I'll go pick a wand for you," and before Aimee could reply, Celeste was off.

"Why did the Torturer bring you in today, Aimee?" Caitlyn asked in a low tone as Tracy wandered off to console Andy, who was crying that he didn't want to be in Slytherin, "Is your mommy friends with her?"

"What? What's... that's Wendy, she's my new mommy," Aimee answered, watching all of the blood drain from Caitlyn's face, leaving the normally pale girl bone white.

"Oh no," she whispered, her voice a quiet exclamation of horror, "Aimee.. you have to escape!"

The regulator triggered at Caitlyn's words, and the most intense pain yet coursed through Aimee, knocking her to her knees. She gritted her teeth and hissed, letting out a tiny cry.

"No, Aimee... she put a shocker in you!? We have to get it out!" The regulator fired again, sending fresh pain through her already screaming nerved. She collapsed to the ground, twitching and crying.

"Caitlyn, shh... shhh... I love my mommy, I love my diapers, I need my mommy, my mommy loves me," she chanted. Caitlyn dropped to her knees and stroked Aimee's hair.

"What's going on over here?" Tracy asked as she strode back over, Andy finally calmed.

"Aimee's mommy is hurting her!" Caitlyn cried up at Tracy, tears streaming down her face. This just angered the regulator, which punished Aimee severely, destroying her chant and tearing another cry from her lips.

"No! My mommy loves me," she pleaded, "My mommy is the best, my mommy protects me, I need my mommy... " Aimee rambled, trying to calm the regulator down. Caitlyn couldn't take it, she burst into tears, sobbing heavily.

"It's not fair, we have to help her!" the beautiful girl cried, holding on tightly to her fallen friend. "Tracy.. Tracy, there has to be something we can do! I don't want to see Aimee hurt like Phillip!"

"Shh," Tracy said, picking both girls up, one in each arm, "We're not supposed to talk about that, remember? Ms. Olivier is very important and we'll all get in a lot of trouble if she gets mad at us."

"Celeste can help, right? She can kick the Torturer out!"

"I don't think so sweetie... and don't call her that, she's Ms. Olivier to you and me, got it? Ms. Olivier is friends with Celeste's daddy, we'd only get Celeste in trouble, and we'd get in trouble. Aimee, what happened to your other mommy?"

"Fiona wasn't my mommy," Aimee said sadly, "It was a lie, she just wanted to visit the club for business. I lied and said I was hers, but she never really wanted me," Aimee bit back tears, "I ran away from our apartment... and my mommy Wendy found me hurting.. she fixed my foot and took me home. She was so nice and wonderful... I asked her to adopt me."

"No!" Caitlyn cried, "No! No! She'll break your legs! Tracy, Tracy.. no... we can't let her break Aimee's legs!"

"Ms. Olivier didn't break Phillip's legs, Caitlyn.. that was an accident."

"It wasn't an accident! He had bruises all over him all the time! She's a monster!"

"She's not a monster," Aimee defended her mommy, "She.. she runs a TV show, where Littles are supposed to look scared. It's all just a show. I'm on her show now and.. I like it. I'm happy with her, she's my mommy."

"Aimee... " Caitlyn sobbed, "No... "

"Okay, Caitlyn, I think it's time you laid down for a while. You're just upsetting Aimee."

"I'm not upset, Professor Tracy.. I want to play with Caitlyn, please?" Aimee pleaded, she didn't want to be separated from Caitlyn, it had felt so amazing when the girl had stroked her hair.

"I'm sorry, Caitlyn is too worked up," Tracy said as she set Aimee back down, "She needs to go calm down. Don't worry, she's not in trouble."

"Hey, Hufflepuffybutt," Marie said smugly, walking over to Aimee as Caitlyn was carried off, "Did I hear right? You really belong to the Torturer?" Marie was wearing the same dark blue and grey scarf as Celeste.

"Don't call her that, Marie. She's my mommy and I love her," her defense felt much more fierce now that it was Marie who was pushing.

"I brought you a wand!" Celeste came running back over with a smooth stick, pushing it into Aimee's hands, "Look, they light up when you wave them!" She waved her wand around and the tip lit up blue, "Isn't that fun?"

"Why are you being nice to her, Celeste? Don't you remember how rude she was?" Marie sneered at Aimee, "You were going to have her low-class mommy kicked out, remember? She called you a bitch. And she's in love with the Torturer. Has she spanked you already, Aimee? She has!" Marie laughed as Aimee turned red and looked down, "I bet you liked it, didn't you? Show us your bruises, I wanna see. Celeste, don't you want to see?"

"Marie... " Celeste sounded sad as she said her friend's name.

"What? She's not even Ravenclaw. I bet she hasn't even read the books, she doesn't want to play Harry Potter, I heard her say so."

"Really?" Celeste looked at Aimee, hurt.

"I.. I only saw one of the movies... but I didn't say I didn't want to play. I want to play!" Aimee waved her wand in the air, causing the tip to light up.

"Fine, let's go play with the ogres. We have to escape from them!" Celeste seemed grumpy, but still willing to play.. but the word 'escape' triggered the regulator again, and Aimee cried out, wincing in pain.

"Oh, you're not allowed to escape are you?" Marie grinned as Aimee shrieked, "Your mommy doesn't want you to think about escape, escape, escape!" Aimee collapsed again, holding her sides.

"Stop it, Marie!" Celeste yelled at Marie, turning on her with a glare.

"Oh, Celeste, I'm just playing. We've been friends forever, you wouldn't pick this trash over me, right? Aimee doesn't invite you over to play, after all. I'm going to go play with the ogres. You don't want to be friends with her, Celeste... she's either trash with her old mommy, or she won't be around long with the new one. How long did Simone last after all? She was the best Little of the Torturer's, and she didn't even make it a year."

"Stop calling Ms. Olivier that, my daddy doesn't like that name," Celeste frowned, though she looked like her mind had changed a bit from Marie's speech. "Is Ms. Olivier really your mommy now, Aimee?"

"Yes," Aimee admitted, not even bothering to stand up again. She sat on her diapered bottom, looking up at Celeste. She was used to Celeste looking down on her at this point, but usually with derision.. this was pity. "She's not like what everyone thinks. She's only cruel for the camera, she's a really sweet, nice person."

"You've already been on camera?" Celeste asked in a hushed tone.

"Yeah... I.. " Aimee blushed, "Don't watch it, okay?" Aimee thought about Celeste watching her perform for the camera, the words that had come out of her mouth.. and the wordless sounds. She felt tears spring to her eyes at the embarrassment.

"I'm going to watch it," Marie laughed as she walked away, "Maybe I'll throw a party and we can all watch it together. I bet it was a wonderful spanking. I bet you begged for it."

"Do you love her?" Celeste asked Aimee, a sadness in her voice... a worry.

"I do. I really do. No one makes me feel as good as she does. No one has ever wanted me the way she wants me. I... I want to be wanted."

"Be careful," Celeste laid a gentle hand on Aimee's shoulder as she spoke, "Ms. Olivier is... different. I don't think any of her Littles loved her... not even Simone, and she was with her longer than any of them. Just... be careful."

Chapter Twenty-Six

Celeste and Marie were distant to Aimee for the rest of the daycare visit. As soon as Caitlyn was back from her enforced rest, she and Aimee snuck off. Aimee's heart beat like a drum at Caitlyn's touch, the red-haired girl seemed to want to stay very close to Aimee now, who wasn't going to complain.

"I'm sorry you have a shocker device in you, Aimee," Caitlyn said as they sat underneath the giant banquet table covered with fake plastic foods. Caitlyn reached out delicately and gripped Aimee's hand softly. Aimee's stomach did a flip at the touch, and her bladder released... she wasn't sure which caused her to blush more. "I know how much it hurts when you get shocked. I.. was mad at you the first time we met because you didn't seem to understand. I don't want to believe that the giants are better or smarter than we are, just bigger... but none of my ideas ever work, she's always one step ahead of me. I... I'm close to giving up, Aimee."

"What do you mean?" Aimee squeezed Caitlyn's hand back, concerned.

"I mean... I want out. One way or another. There's nothing for me here, Aimee. But I'm scared."

"You can't mean... oh Caitlyn, don't do that. Don't try it. If you fail... things will get much worse for you, and if you succeed.... well, I would miss you."

Caitlyn collapsed into Aimee's arms, who wrapped the crying girl up tightly in an embrace. She stroked Caitlyn's hair and made a small shushing sound, one she usually found comforting herself.

"It's so awful, Aimee. It's nothing but diapers and bottles and baby games... I was just about to finish my Master's in Chemistry, I was on the track to get my Ph.D. It's all useless here, I'm just a pet."

"You're not a pet, Caitlyn," Aimee held her, "You are a beautiful, wonderful, kind and sweet girl. I'm so sorry you're unhappy, I wish I could make you feel better. Just... promise me you won't try to hurt yourself."

"How can you be happy as a Little? You've lived your whole life this way... "

"Well, I've always been Little, yes.. but up until very recently I had a job I hated and everything was hard all the time. Honestly, I wanted to be adopted. By the lady I was with last time, anyway... Fiona."

"Why would you want this? To be trapped, to be bathed and dressed, to be a giant's plaything?"

"Well," Aimee blushed, realizing the accuracy of the term 'plaything', she was very much Wendy's plaything, "Littles don't get the best jobs.. I," Aimee frowned, remembering the last time she covered this subject, "I know you don't want to believe that the Amazons are smarter... but you might if you tried to take a University chemistry course now. I don't think you should, I think it would make you sad... but the portal Littles like you in the movies are always shocked by the science here, unable to keep up. Not many Littles believe that being Adopted is better... but I do. I like the diapers, using an Amazon toilet is scary and frustrating. I like being carried, I like being cuddled... I even like being fed. It's nice to be taken care of. Does your mommy not take care of you?"

"Well, I have a woman they make me call 'nanny' who does most of the feeding and changing.. she's actually really nice, I don't mind her so much. The woman I have to call mommy.. she's distant, she doesn't really want much to do with me, I think. Most of the time we spend together is me being forced to sit still in her lap while she drinks a cup of coffee."

"Have you tried to do anything nice for her? Amazons in the movies often have trouble showing and receiving affection from portal Littles... I remember one movie where the portal Little was so sad at the beginning that the Amazon grew afraid to try to talk to her, she spent so much time crying. It took the Little painting a picture for her mommy, and they started talking again. Maybe if you made something for your mommy here? Maybe she really loves you but isn't good at showing it?"

"I just... I don't understand why I'm here if.. if they don't even want me. Why couldn't they just leave me alone?"

Aimee wasn't sure what compelled her to do it, but she slid closer to Caitlyn and planted a soft kiss on her cheek.

"I'm glad I got to meet you, Caitlyn. You're... really nice. I like you a lot," Aimee let go of the girl, suddenly Caitlyn was kissing her. This was passionate, loving, gentle but needy. It was unlike anything Aimee had ever felt before. The love she felt for Fiona was different, she wanted to make Fiona happy, to be smiled at and cuddled. Caitlyn stirred a desire in her that no Little had ever done. Aimee lost herself in that embrace, closing her eyes and just feeling. Neither one of them saw Tracy peek in on them under the table with a smile, quietly backing away and leaving them to each other.

"Aimee," Caitlyn said softly after the kiss was broken, "Do.. do Littles fall in love with each other here?"

"Yes, but I've never been in love with a Little before.. you're pretty amazing, Caitlyn."

"I think I'll be okay as long as I have you here, Aimee... I was afraid I'd never see you again. I didn't get to say goodbye last time. Please... don't let the Torturer break you. She doesn't keep the Littles she breaks, Marie told me... a lot of horrible things about her."

"One, Marie is a bitch who likes to hurt people. Two, Wendy isn't that bad... you just have to understand her. I love her... in a different way than what I feel for you. You make me feel really good... I've wanted to kiss you since I met you. Wendy.. she saved me, Caitlyn. Things with Fiona.. they weren't good, and I couldn't see it. We were only going to hurt each other, I see that now. Wendy is giving me what I always wanted... to be loved and cared for. She's not a monster like everyone thinks. She loves me, too."

"I hope you're right," Caitlyn said softly, resting her head on Aimee, "I don't want anything to happen to you... Phillip... he was damaged by her, mentally and physically."

"He didn't understand her, he didn't love her.. not the way I do. Everything will be all right." Aimee kissed Caitlyn on the top of the head tenderly, snuggling her close. It felt strange to cuddle someone her own size, but it was nice. "I hope you can patch things up with your mommy.. being Adopted isn't so bad if there's love."

"Yeah, I'm going to try your suggestion... maybe you're right and I just can't see it. It's better than... "

"Shh," Aimee stopped her, "That's not an option, it never was. Stay safe, don't try to hurt yourself. Find your happiness, ask your nanny for help. The Amazons in the movies like it when the Little asks for help.. they just want to feel loved too, in a different way."

Wendy re-entered the playroom, ready for the usual dance of Little tears and obliquely begging for help.. the regulator would never let them ask for help directly. Aimee was creative, Wendy was actually curious what the girl might come up with. If anyone stood a chance of escaping, it was probably that one.

"Mommy!" Wendy found the girl wrapped around her legs, "I missed you! I had fun but I'm ready to go home with you. I love you!"

"I love you too," Wendy said, completely confused. "Did she give you any trouble?"

"No trouble, Ms. Olivier. Aimee is a sweetheart. She's... different than the other Littles you've brought in. I hope she makes you very happy," the last statement from Tracy had a strange edge, almost a threat... but the girl would never be so bold. She'd watched as Wendy broke Little after Little, seen the damage to their bodies and minds as she worked to extract the glorious fear from them. Something was definitely different this time. Wendy frowned, unsure how to get the fear back into Aimee at the moment. How was the girl so positive?

"Thank you for watching her, we'll see you again," she promised, carrying the girl out with her.

"What are we doing next, mommy?" Aimee asked, there was an undercurrent of fear there... Wendy held the girl close as they walked through the club toward the parking lot.

"I'm sure I'll think of something, my darling girl. I have lots of toys, after all."

The fear blossomed and the flower opened at that. Aimee quivered in Wendy's arms.. Wendy inhaled deeply as she buckled the Little into the carseat. She was still afraid.. but it didn't make sense. How can she genuinely fear me and also be so positive, why hasn't she tried to escape? Wendy wondered, The fear is real, she can't fake that taste.

"You didn't pick a stuffie today," she whispered, "Maybe we should start there, see what personality your friend for the day has."

A fresh wave of fear spilled through the car as Aimee's breath quickened.

Aimee was certainly a puzzle, but she wasn't broken and that was the important thing. Wendy pondered whether she should enjoy the soft waves of fear drifting from her Little, or escalate it.

"Did you know that one of those stuffies is designed to shock you if you've gone too long without wetting?" Wendy asked as she started up the car, driving back toward the house, "I hope you find that one, you'll have to beg and plead for a bottle."

There was that other flavor again.. stronger this time. The fear was there, but that other flavor danced along with it, complimenting it, enhancing the fear, not lessening it. It was... thrill? Aimee is afraid, Wendy told herself, I can taste it.. as long as I can get that, the real deal, she can be as thrilled as she wants.

Aimee's heart swelled at all the attention she was getting, imagining herself on her knees at Wendy's feet begging for a baby bottle, begging to drink until her bladder ached just so she could pee herself. Aimee was falling madly in love with Wendy.. I can play the game, she thought to herself, avoid the pain, seek the thrill.. it's no fun with no danger, right? Wendy pushed all the right buttons for Aimee, but most of all... Aimee felt like the center of her mommy's world, and that's what she wanted more than anything. To be wanted, to be loved.

"I hope I get a nice one," Aimee giggled, "One that only shocks if I don't say 'I love you' enough. I'll practice now. I love you, mommy!"
Wendy couldn't take it any more. She pulled the car into another spot at the end of the Osmium parking lot and turned around in her seat to face Aimee. Aimee quailed, her fear flooding the car. Wendy's eyes were narrowed at the girl.

"Why?" she asked, "I'm hurting you. I'm exploiting you. I'm taking everything from you. Why would you love me?"

"Because... " Aimee felt tears welling up in her eyes, "You do all that because you love me, right? You... you didn't lie at the Adoption Ceremony did you? You'll care for me, comfort me, and protect me? I.. I really love you, Wendy."

The air in the car shifted.. the fear was there, it was overwhelming.. but it was different. Aimee was terrified, not of pain or punishment, but of rejection. And it tasted foul, like spoiled milk. Wendy did not like this at all, and she started to realize...

"I will care for you, I will comfort you, and I will protect you, Aimee. It wasn't a lie," she lied, "You are very important to me. Littles... don't love me, Aimee," Wendy placed a hand on Aimee's knee, looking her in the eyes, "I hurt them, they hate me. I just.. I don't understand why you don't hate me."

"Because you're my mommy. Those other Littles weren't right for you," Aimee heard the words coming from her mouth, and decided to throw away any thoughts of escape forever, "I am. I like our games, I like the challenge, I love how you make me feel. I want you, Wendy. You." Aimee placed her tiny hand on Wendy's, her confession feeling perfect as she sat buckled into the carseat in a wet diaper. This is what love was supposed to be. "I want to be with you forever. I want to tease my fans, I want you to keep me on my toes. I want to moan and cum until I pass out... you are amazing and I wouldn't change any of this. I love you."

"I love you too," Wendy replied instantly. And it wasn't a lie.

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Saturday night was mostly relaxed, they put on a small show for the camera, Wendy told the fans that Aimee had been very bad today and that she needed a spanking. Aimee was blindfolded to intensify the fear, and Wendy had selected a hard and flexible switch for the machine to use on her - and she was spanked until she bled, red rivulets running down the backs of her thighs as she sobbed and pleaded. But once the camera was off, she was cuddled and snuggled, and Wendy soothed the wounds with a balm. She was confused by these new feelings, but caring for Aimee after the beating was delicious in its own way. Aimee had been terrified before the spanking, the fear wasn't lessened by the love.. it was augmented. The after-care was something she had never really done before, she dried Aimee's tears and comforted her, soothed her wounds and fed her a bottle. That new flavor positively radiated from Aimee during the feeding.. it wasn't thrill at all, it was love. And Wendy was growing to crave it as much as the fear.

Sunday started out fantastically, they had an easy morning of breakfast and television, cuddling and coloring. Soon after, Aimee was being carried back to the nursery.

"We're going to find that wetting stuffie and put it on top of the pile," Wendy said as she changed Aimee from her comfy PJs into a powder blue sailor-suit onesie with a matching too-short pleated skirt. Knee-high thin socks topped it off, the diaper peeking out beneath the skirt with every movement. The final touch was a powder-blue hairband with a bow. Aimee admired herself in the mirror, twirling to see the skirt fly and show off her diaper, too thick and wide in the crotch to be covered by the snaps of the onesie.

"We're going to cheat?" Aimee asked accusingly, "That takes some of the fun out of it, mommy!"

"Well," Wendy laughed, having never expected to hear those words from a Little, "I really want you to beg for that bottle this morning... I may have to make you earn each bottle. I've been thinking up awful challenges for you." The fear washed over the room in a torrent, causing Wendy to inhale sharply.. the love flavor was in there too, all mixed and mingled. "Here we go," Wendy announced after a quick scan of the stuffy pile with her phone and placed a white and fuzzy baby seal on top of the pile, "Pick this one today, okay sweetie?"

"Yes mommy," Aimee agreed, although in the back of her mind she thought about disobeying. Wendy couldn't punish her on camera for picking the 'wrong' stuffie without revealing that she cheated, the thought made Aimee grin. But punishment could come after the cameras are off, she thought to herself, and who knows what she might do then. Even so, she was tempted. "Can I throw another tantrum this morning? It's so much fun."

"Okay, but you're going to get punished, you know that right?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Aimee grinned as she hugged Wendy's legs, "Promise me it will be dreadful. But... love me when it's done."

"Of course, my sweetheart. Are you ready?"

"Yes mommy," Aimee grinned, stepping away. She breathed for a moment to clear the smile from her face and prep for the camera.. and the tantrum. Wendy reached up and activated the cameras, once those red lights were on, Aimee began. "No! I hate the sailor suit!" she tore the skirt off and threw it on the floor, stomping on it, "I hate it! No!"

"Aimee," Wendy said threateningly, "You are on your way to another punishment, do you want that? I promise you that you won't like it."

Aimee bent down and picked up the skirt and threw it at Wendy, "I hate blue! Pink is better!" she dropped to the ground and screamed, pounding her fists and kicking her legs, "No no no!"

"Bad girl!" Wendy shouted, silencing the tantrum with a jolt, "Bad, bad girl! You are adorable in blue, and you'll wear whatever I want you to. Littles don't get to pick their own clothes any more than they get to pick their own diapers! Now you put this skirt back on right now or you'll regret it."

"No!" Aimee screamed, throwing a small pillow at Wendy, "I won't!"

"Bad Aimee! Very, very bad!"

Aimee writhed in pain on the ground, panting. Wendy reached onto a high shelf and pulled out a small case, showing it to the camera subtly. She pulled out a hypodermic needle and filled the syringe from a bottle in the case. Aimee's eyes grew wide and she backed away.

"I'm sorry! I don't need a shot.. I'm sorry! Please let me wear the skirt!"

"Oh, you want to wear it now, hmm?"

"Yes please!"

"Beg me for it," Wendy said coldly. "Beg me for your skirt back."

"Please mommy, I'm sorry I was rude. Please may I have my skirt back? Pretty please... I'm afraid of the shot... "

Wendy strode over and tore the onesie from Aimee's body roughly, popping the snaps with a yank and pulling it over her head, leaving her in just a thick pink diaper.

"No!" Aimee screamed, the fear flooding the room as Wendy pushed her down onto her face, holding her face-down in the carpet. "No no please.. please mommy, I'm scared! No... " The needle pierced her flesh in the back of her thigh, amid the still-fresh lines of her beating from the day before. She cried out in pain and fear, holding perfectly still as the cold fluid entered her. "Noo... "

"Yes, and now you don't get any clothes. And it's time to pick your friend for the day. Crawl over to the pile and pick a stuffie, you bad girl. I hope you get a nasty one today."
Aimee sobbed as she crawled forward, her thigh hurt and her muscles felt sluggish. She grabbed the white seal doll from the pile and held it up, tears streaming down her face.

"This is Marshmallow," Aimee sobbed, "He's my friend and I love him."

"Good, our friends know what Marshmallow does, we'll have to find out. How's your tummy feel, Aimee?"

"Not good.. my legs feel weak, mommy."

Wendy grabbed the Little, who clutched Marshmallow as she was moved, and placed her in the crib, binding her in a way that held her face pressed into the crib mattress but her butt stuck way up in the air.

"You will not use your diaper until I say it's okay, do you understand? If you use your diapers like a baby without permission, you'll be punished."

"Yes mommy," Aimee's pulse raced as she wondered what the medicine was going to do. Marshmallow was a Wetting stuffie, needing her to wet herself nearly constantly to be satisfied, so she doubted it would be anything that would aid that. Wendy adjusted the camera so it had the perfect angle of Aimee's raised diaper. Just then, Aimee started to feel her stomach cramping dangerously. "Oh no," she said aloud.

"What's wrong, sweetie?"

"Mommy.. may I use my diaper?"

"No baby, you may not. You will hold it until I say it's okay."

"Mommy, I don't think I can hold it," Aimee said with a touch of panic in her voice, "My tummy feels not good."

"Is the medicine not agreeing with you, darling?" Wendy asked sinisterly, "Beg me."

"Mommy, may I please use my diaper? I'm just a Little and I can't hold it. Please, I don't want to get in trouble... "

"That's terrible begging, Aimee. Try harder."

"Please!" Aimee cried, "Please mommy, please... please may I use my diaper? Please!"

"You may pee yourself," Wendy said with a smile, "Since you asked so nicely."

"I need to.. I need to do the other thing," Aimee said sheepishly, "Please mommy."

"Beg, you bad girl!" Wendy gave her a smack on the diaper, and between that and the shock, Aimee was barely holding on to her bowels.

"Please mommy, please may I poop myself? Please, I'm just a Little and I can't hold it. I want to poop myself with all my fans watching," her face turned beet red and she wished she could hide. "Please mommy, I'm... I'm a dirty girl."

"No."

"Please! Please please please... oh.. please!" It was getting harder to hold it, it was starting to hurt her.

"No, Aimee. You may not. Your begging is abysmal. And if you soil yourself now, you're going to be in big trouble."

"Please... please... ohhhhhh... ple-" Aimee's body betrayed her as another wave of cramps hit and she filled the diaper helplessly, the back of it ballooning out for the camera.

"Aimee, you bad girl!" Wendy gave her a smack right on the seat of the diaper.

"I'm sorry, mommy... I'm sorry. I'm just a Little, I can't help it! Ohhhhh... no... no more!" Aimee groaned and grunted as her body informed her she wasn't done. She had no idea how long she went, she was spent and panting by the time she was done, and felt positively foul.

"Would you like to wear the sailor suit? Don't I pick the best clothes for you?"

"You pick the best clothes, mommy," Aimee agreed with a groan, tears in her eyes. She couldn't move, she was forced to display her messy diaper to the camera. "I'm sorry I threw a tantrum, I deserved to be punished. Thank you for punishing me, mommy."

"I think you need to wear your mess for a bit. Our friends can vote whether they want to watch you helpless in your crib or if we should turn the cameras off now. You're going to sit in it until I think you've learned your lesson, then you'll get a bath and some lunch."

The fans had voted to not only make her wait for a change on camera, but also that she be re-adjusted and forced to sit in it, bound in the crib on her butt. Wendy made her bounce for the camera, and she spent a good deal of the show sobbing... which the audience loved. Aimee was incredibly relieved when the cameras were turned off and she got the promised bath and a change. She still had to beg for the bottle.. the rest of the day was pretty enjoyable, she got a few shocks from Marshmallow and Wendy made her do some unpleasant things to keep earning bottles... but it was a good day. Wendy was pleased with the amount that the morning's show had earned, it seemed the audience really enjoyed watching Aimee throw her tantrum and get punished... almost as much as they had enjoyed the show the day before.

But more importantly, Wendy adored the feelings that were coming from her Little. Both the fear as they did their dance, making her beg for bottles, making her prove her love over and over.. and the feelings of love itself. As she explored that flavor, she discovered that it was nuanced. There were subtle variations in it, like finding a salt crystal in a chocolate dessert.. one flavor enhancing another, the delicate mixture providing immense pleasure.

Wendy would be careful to never break Aimee fully, she honestly wanted this to go on forever.

She never wanted another Little... Aimee was the only Little for her.

Carol sat in her apartment, watching the videos over and over. The spanking, the medicine, watching poor Aimee forced to sit in her own mess while Amazons cheered in the chat for the channel, cheered for her baby to be beaten and punished, forced to soil herself and beg. Her blood boiled, she hated these Amazon chatters almost as much as she hated this Wendy Olivier.. they were all awful, and they needed to pay. She saw the first Aimee video as well, however... Aimee had claimed to be adopted by the woman in the video.. but that could be a lie. She could be held against her will, the Adoption might never have happened. But Carol had a sick feeling that it was true.

She couldn't call the police, she'd have to save Aimee herself.

She slid the play bar of the video back to the beginning and watched Aimee scream and cry, begging for mercy for the twentieth time, her knuckles white on the arms of the chair. She hated the woman who was hurting Aimee more than she had ever hated anything in her life. Carol's skin itched when she looked at her, the smug smile as the precious Little begged. She wasn't an Amazon, she was a monster.

Minutes after the 48-hour mark ticked over, Fiona was on the phone with the authorities. The weekend had been unbearable without Aimee. She had done nothing but brood and search the data net for any signs of Aimee, but kept coming up empty.

"Missing Littles, do you have a case number?" a male voice asked her over the phone after the absurdly and frustratingly long hold.

"Yes, 87239-EE-23," Fiona read from the scrap of paper she had scribbled on when she called in before, "My friend is missing and I'm really worried about her."

"One moment, ma'am," the voice told her while the loud sounds of typing came across the phone, "No one has contacted you? This case has been closed."

"Closed? You found Aimee?" Fiona's heart soared, hope swelling her chest, "Where is she?"

"I'm afraid I can't tell you her whereabouts, ma'am. Your friend has been Adopted legally. She's an Adopted Little now."

"No... " Fiona's heart sank, "She.. she didn't even say goodbye."

"Ma'am, I'm sorry.. is there anything else I can help you with?"

"No, thank you."

Fiona hung up the phone, feeling numb. Aimee had left her. After all their time together, after all the joy and tears, the games and meals, the countless hours of bonding...

The little bitch wanted diapers more than she ever wanted me, Fiona growled to herself.. and lost herself in a bottle of whiskey.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Watches Wendy's live stream while the tracer program runs, while cleaning an FN 5.7 and humming "Oh Death"

I still love Hellen the best she’s so sweet and sweet on Aimee. It seems kind of puppylove in a way. Carol would have to be my second. But Wendy even though she’s starting to love Aimee is still only getting such love I think from stalkhome syndrome and in the end she’s taking complete advantage of Aimee. 

7 minutes ago, Josiesol1 said:

I still love Hellen the best she’s so sweet and sweet on Aimee. It seems kind of puppylove in a way. Carol would have to be my second. But Wendy even though she’s starting to love Aimee is still only getting such love I think from stalkhome syndrome and in the end she’s taking complete advantage of Aimee. 

I second the Stockholm diagnoses, Aimee's psychological need for validation and affection only makes the situation worse. Gods I wish I could charge in for the rescue. I'd take that sadistic giant on hand to hand if I had to. She may be big but it only takes about 70 psi to crush the trachea.

53 minutes ago, ThomasG said:

And Fiona is out of the running. Now its  a three-way between Carol, Wendy, and Helen.

But if Fiona wants to get back into the club, she has to get a little.

What about Caitlyn!?  The sweet, innocent, wonderful Little who Aimee was developing feelings for at the club?  Is there no hope for love between Littles?

31 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

And now we're beginning to see why Wendy is my favorite. :)

Also my reactions haven't recharged yet, but I promise I'll check back in later to like the chapters. :)

My favorite Wendy moment was in Chapter 22 when she had Aimee strapped to the high chair and held the hypo to Aimee's skin.  I'm scared of needles, I have to look away and talk constantly any time I get a blood draw.  That scene really had my blood pumping.

Watching the two of them team up here is a close second.  I love throwing tantrums.  Like, it's my favorite thing - really letting go and yelling and crying and slamming your fists on the ground and kicking your feet... it's incredibly fun.  I have to earn tantrums from my mommy-type, she can only take them in small doses.  Doing that scene with the sailor suit was glorious.

27 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Watches Wendy's live stream while the tracer program runs, while cleaning an FN 5.7 and humming "Oh Death"

So violent!  You be nice to Best Girl Wendy!  Can't you see they're in love!?

23 minutes ago, Josiesol1 said:

Thank you so much for sharing!  I love hearing the rankings from people.  It actually reminds me - when I posted this story the first time, I included periodic polls at chapters 10, 16, and 27.  That was chapter 27, here's the original poll if you want to vote:

Vote for who you think should get Aimee in the end!

14 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I second the Stockholm diagnoses, Aimee's psychological need for validation and affection only makes the situation worse. Gods I wish I could charge in for the rescue. I'd take that sadistic giant on hand to hand if I had to. She may be big but it only takes about 70 psi to crush the trachea.

I'm glad you keep coming back to read more - we're almost to the end of the story.  I hope you come back tomorrow!

14 hours ago, Josiesol1 said:

Lovely story it’s just that Wendy scares me a Little. Also I imagine her stuffies are like the unicorn that changes it’s face

Wendy's supposed to scare you a little :D

She was incredibly fun to write!  And the stuffies were a fun idea.  Thank you for commenting on the story!  I'm glad you're enjoying it <3

12 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Pennywise got nothing on that lady. If we were playing would you rather... and the choice was: Life sentence with Wendy as the warden or self immolation. I'd take self immolation.

If Wendy were a little bit less crazy, she'd be an ideal domme for me - she's creative, her boundaries are way out there, and she's intense.  If she were Helen outside of 'playtime' and Wendy during playtime, she would be SO PERFECT.

13 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

What about Caitlyn!?  The sweet, innocent, wonderful Little who Aimee was developing feelings for at the club?  Is there no hope for love between Littles?

My favorite Wendy moment was in Chapter 22 when she had Aimee strapped to the high chair and held the hypo to Aimee's skin.  I'm scared of needles, I have to look away and talk constantly any time I get a blood draw.  That scene really had my blood pumping.

Watching the two of them team up here is a close second.  I love throwing tantrums.  Like, it's my favorite thing - really letting go and yelling and crying and slamming your fists on the ground and kicking your feet... it's incredibly fun.  I have to earn tantrums from my mommy-type, she can only take them in small doses.  Doing that scene with the sailor suit was glorious.

So violent!  You be nice to Best Girl Wendy!  Can't you see they're in love!?

Thank you so much for sharing!  I love hearing the rankings from people.  It actually reminds me - when I posted this story the first time, I included periodic polls at chapters 10, 16, and 27.  That was chapter 27, here's the original poll if you want to vote:

Vote for who you think should get Aimee in the end!

I'm glad you keep coming back to read more - we're almost to the end of the story.  I hope you come back tomorrow!

Honestly I'd say Fiona or Caitlyn. Because they're the only ones who seem to treat Aimee as an equal. I keep hopping Caitlyn and Amiee will be rescued by an interdimensional  law enforcement org? Maybe I can wright a brief fan fic piece where they get rescued by the amazons from my parallels Federal Police Dimensional Task Force Unit HTR 72 :)

Although I honestly don't see why Fiona, Helena, and Carol couldn't take of Caitlyn and Aimee together. Especially since they all want different thing out the relationship.  

7 minutes ago, kirababy said:

i'm sort of thinking that in some way wendy may be the most sane of all of them...

I think I see where you're coming from. At least Wendy knows why she wants Aimee. Everyone else is either crazy with "Amazon Fever" or they just want her because they can't have her.

15 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I think I see where you're coming from. At least Wendy knows why she wants Aimee. Everyone else is either crazy with "Amazon Fever" or they just want her because they can't have her.

Yeah, along those lines, for sure

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I don’t know I think Hellen wanted her from the get go but respected her not only as an employee but as a person. She held off because she wanted to but respected boundaries. Wendy literally stalked her to entrap her. 

6 hours ago, kirababy said:

i'm sort of thinking that in some way wendy may be the most sane of all of them...

Of course she is!  She's sane in her own way... it just looks crazy to everyone else.

6 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh boy does she know what she wants.  I was really pleased with the Littlesense - it explains why Amazons are so gratified (beyond the mothering instinct) by babying a Little... and Wendy's is extremely sensitive... and warped

4 hours ago, Josiesol1 said:

I don’t know I think Hellen wanted her from the get go but respected her not only as an employee but as a person. She held off because she wanted to but respected boundaries. Wendy literally stalked her to entrap her. 

Pretty close - Helen is afraid of rejection and nothing hurts worse than putting yourself out there and getting shut down by someone you are deeply interested in.  In Helen's mind, it would have gone like this... she works up the courage to ask Aimee out and, 1) Aimee rejects her and is insulted that Helen wants to see her Adopted, or 2) Aimee is disgusted by Helen's advance and files an HR complaint and she loses her job.

Helen lacks confidence.  She spent her whole life being rejected for being too tall, and she's worn and weary.

So many problems in life can be solved by being open and honest with your feelings, and being vulnerable... the problem is, not everyone is in tune with their emotions to be able to start or listen to that kind of conversation.

And yeah, Wendy literally stalked her and was waiting outside her apartment.  Wendy was going to get the Little.

6 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Of course she is!  She's sane in her own way... it just looks crazy to everyone else.

Oh boy does she know what she wants.  I was really pleased with the Littlesense - it explains why Amazons are so gratified (beyond the mothering instinct) by babying a Little... and Wendy's is extremely sensitive... and warped

Pretty close - Helen is afraid of rejection and nothing hurts worse than putting yourself out there and getting shut down by someone you are deeply interested in.  In Helen's mind, it would have gone like this... she works up the courage to ask Aimee out and, 1) Aimee rejects her and is insulted that Helen wants to see her Adopted, or 2) Aimee is disgusted by Helen's advance and files an HR complaint and she loses her job.

Helen lacks confidence.  She spent her whole life being rejected for being too tall, and she's worn and weary.

So many problems in life can be solved by being open and honest with your feelings, and being vulnerable... the problem is, not everyone is in tune with their emotions to be able to start or listen to that kind of conversation.

And yeah, Wendy literally stalked her and was waiting outside her apartment.  Wendy was going to get the Little.

So Wendy is like the Joker?

I feel this is a safe time to say why Fiona is actually my least favorite...

POSSIBLE TRIGGER?... AND ?SAD? PERSONAL STORY I dont really know but better safe than sorry i guess....

Anyways, ive been stepped on, used, manipulated, and mutilated by sooo many people in my life... (Yeah yeah, boo hoo, whatever, s*** happens) and more often than not, they NEVER understood how or why... Most never even realized how i was truly feeling (which in most cases i tried explaining because... Well.... I prefer peaceful solutions)... Long story short, its the main reason i despise... Almost anyone honestly... No, i dont trust you, no i dont like you, and no, we will most likely never meet/hang out... I cant risk my safety or sanity any more... I just cant..

SAFE HERE VVVVV

But Fiona is one of those people to me... Shes hurtful, selfish, and so very stubborn.. even if she doesnt realize it...

... Sorry for the long ass post... Just.. Felt like sharing my opinion i guess... Still love the story!!! And i might share my thoughts on Carol after her part lol 

Chapter Twenty-Eight

"Wow, we're that popular?" Aimee beamed as she rode in the front of the cart into her former place of work, thickly diapered, ringlets bouncing, the skirt of her dress hiked up by the bar between her thighs, the metal of the cart pressing her diaper to her. She cast a glance at the greeter who was standing in her place on the platform, remembering how jealously she had watched cart-riding, diapered Littles as they were pushed through the store by their loving mommies. A warmth spread over her as she basked in the knowledge that she had finally gotten what she always wanted. It wasn't exactly the way she wanted it, but it was close enough.

"We're that popular," Wendy smiled, "Thousands of Amazons watch you every day. You show them that there are Littles out there that really enjoy being cared for, just like the movies. Our weekday schedule is a little different than the weekends. We want to be on when the most people can watch, so we get the days to ourselves."

"You really make enough money from the show that you don't have to do an office job?" Aimee was amazed, she had no idea how much Wendy was bringing in thanks to her diapered butt already.

"I really do," Wendy kissed Aimee on the forehead, "I also run a store where people can buy my leather goods, the cuffs and paddles and such. I'm lucky I have such a cute model showing them off for me."

"Yay," Aimee beamed, swinging her legs in the cart, "It feels a little weird to be here with you this way... I was starting to like this job. I like my new job better though."

"Someone finally put you in diapers, huh?" Kurt's voice rang as they passed him, "Good, I always knew that's what you needed."

"Excuse me," Wendy said, pushing the cart back to the In-Betweener who was leaning lazily on his broom, "Are you talking to my Little?" She stood purposefully close to him, towering over him and staring him down. He gulped audibly, which brought a wide grin to Aimee's face.

"Um.. we were friends when she worked here, ma'am, I was just teasing."

"That didn't sound like teasing to me, it sounded like bullying. Yes, Aimee is in diapers where she belongs, maybe you belong there too? You seem awfully immature and you're on the small side for a Mid. Are you keeping your pants dry? I have a taller friend who wouldn't mind a bigger baby."

"I'm not a Little," Kurt shivered under her gaze, his confidence shattered completely, "I can control myself. I, uh... I have to go stock something. You have a good day, ma'am."

"That was amazing!" Aimee gushed, laughing uncontrollably. "I can't stand him, he was always so mean to me."

"Well, he was right about one thing. You do belong in diapers," Wendy smiled, "I don't know how anyone let you work here, you're obviously just a baby."

Aimee swooned at her words, those warm feelings of pleasure, contentment, and love radiating from her.

"Let's go buy you some more diapers, we're running low on your favorite nighttime princess ones," Wendy stroked Aimee's cheek as they pushed the cart down the aisle.

Helen watched helplessly as that awful woman pushed Aimee through the store, touching the Little tenderly. Feelings of anger, sorrow, and hopelessness poured over her. She knew where Aimee was now at least, but she was further away than ever. Helen's heart broke and she shambled back to her office, barely aware of her surroundings.

She's adopted, Helen moaned to herself, She did want it this whole time and I was too cowardly to see it. I missed out on the best opportunity of my life, and now she's with that woman. I didn't protect her, I never got to tell her how much I love her, and now I never will.

Carol parked her car on the other side of the block from the bitch's house, slipping through backyards until she was at the back of the right house. She peeked in through the window and saw the punishment nursery, awful machines, paddles, torture devices.. things a Little should never have to see - let alone feel - littered the room, strenghtening her resolve. She had to rescue Aimee. She called in this morning, telling Fiona she had a family matter to attend to, she wouldn't be coming in today. This was a family matter, Aimee should be her family. She longed to hold that Little to her chest again, to cuddle her and comfort her, to feel those tiny lips around her nipple. She found an unlocked window and let herself into the house. No one was home yet, but Carol would be ready when they got there.

Fiona's heart leapt as Aimee's phone rang in her purse. She had started carrying it around everywhere just in case.

"Hello?" she answered it, hoping beyond hope that Aimee's voice would greet her. She was hurt that Aimee was adopted now, but she still wanted a chance to say goodbye to her friend.

"Fiona," the voice of Aimee's boss was on the other end, "I.. I was going to leave Aimee a message. I saw her today. She's... she's adopted."

"Yeah," Fiona frowned, realizing she probably should have called this woman and told her, she had said she would after all. "I was going to call you, I heard from the authorities.. her missing person case was closed for that reason. I don't know who she's with, but I hope she's happy."

"Me too," the big woman sounded incredibly sad on the other end, "I never got to tell her I loved her. I wanted to adopt her. I watched her struggle every day, trying her best.. she is such a ray of sunshine. I love her so much," Helen let out a small sob, unable to hold back the tears. "She's a really special Little, Fiona. If you ever hear from her... please tell her that I miss her and I hope that she's happy. The woman she's with.. I've seen her shopping before, she's one of those punishment-hungry types, I'm worried about Aimee. I hope she made the right choice."

"I see," Fiona frowned, her feelings all jumbled from the information, "I still haven't heard from her at all, so you have more information than I do. Thank you for telling me. I hope she's happy too," Fiona said, unable to get all of the bitter out of her voice, "It's what she always wanted."

Helen died a little inside at those words. What she always wanted. Aimee had always wanted to be adopted, she thought to herself, the words echoing in her mind as she hung up the phone, she was right there the whole time, wanting more than anything to be adopted, to be babied and cuddled.. Why didn't I tell her how I felt?

Wendy pulled the car into the garage and killed the engine, releasing the Little from the carseat and grabbing the shopping bags.

"You go play in the craft room while I put these away, okay sweetie?" she smiled, it was nice to be able to trust a Little not to run away as soon as she untied them. Aimee was willing, and it was a novel experience for Wendy. She needed a quick fear fix now though, "I think we should play a punishment game afterward though, I wonder what I should do to you this time?" She grinned as they walked into the house, Aimee squeaking a bit as she headed for the playroom, "A trip on the spanking machine would be boring, I think... we'll need to step it up. I'll think of something," Aimee's heart raced at the promise, she had no doubt that Wendy would think of something dreadful.. and wonderful. "Maybe you can stack blocks while wearing your new shoes, we still haven't tried them on."

Aimee walked for the craft room and was just pushing the door open to go resume her coloring when she heard the scream. She ran for the kitchen, turning the corner to see Carol standing over her mommy, a large kitchen knife gripped in her right hand. It dripped with Wendy's blood, a pool forming underneath her, the crimson splatter on the wall beside them. Carol dropped onto Wendy's fallen body, plunging the knife into her back again and again, Wendy twitching and spasming underneath her.

"No!" Aimee screamed. Carol's eyes flashed upward, falling on the Little. Before she could speak, the girl took off running as fast as her diapered rear would allow her. Why is she running away? Carol wondered, floating in a haze, I saved her.. I killed the bad guy, now we get to live happily ever after.

Aimee ran for the garage and opened the car door as she heard Carol calling.

"Aimee, I killed her for you. I love you so much! I came to get you!"

Aimee panted, hoisting herself into the giant car and struggling to pull the door shut. She hit the door lock as Carol came into the garage. She walked over to the driver's side door, trying the handle, her hands and clothes wet and slick with Wendy's blood. Carol pressed a hand to the glass, begging Aimee to open the door, a bloody handprint on the window. Aimee covered her face in her hands, she felt sick, she felt scared. Wendy was dying...

Aimee screamed as Carol started bashing the hilt of the knife into the window.. she climbed into the passenger seat and dug through Wendy's purse, finding her mommy's phone and calling the emergency number.

"Emergency services," a voice came quickly, "What's the emergency?"

"She killed my mommy," Aimee cried to the man on the phone, "She killed my mommy, she has a knife, I think she's going to kill me too!"

"There is an attacker in your home? We're getting your location from the phone now, we're sending someone." Aimee screamed as the knife slammed into the window over and over.

"I came for you, Aimee! I came for you!" Carol looked around the garage for another way to get into the car.

"Stay on the line, sweetie. Don't hang up on me, okay?" the seconds ticked by, each one feeling like an eternity. Aimee couldn't see where Carol had gone from where she was huddled in the passenger seat, she was too afraid to stand up and look around. "Where are you in the house? The police are arriving now."

"I'm in the garage, I'm locked in the car. Oh no! She has a hammer!" Aimee screamed again as Carol slammed the found hammer into the driver's side window, cracking the glass. "I'm in the car, please help me!" Aimee fought through her fear for a moment and scrambled to hit the button to open the garage door. Moments later, men were tackling Carol to the ground.

"Sweetie, are you there?" the voice from the phone asked. "Are you okay?"

"I want my mommy," Aimee cried. She opened the passenger door and ran into the house, the police men calling after her. She ran to Wendy, slipping in the pool of blood and falling to the ground. She couldn't feel the pain, everything was moving too quickly. She crawled to her fallen mommy, shaking her... but Wendy wouldn't move.

"Mommy!" Aimee called, shaking the woman she loved, "Wendy.. don't go. I love you. I need you." She draped herself across Wendy's body, sobbing her heart out. "No... no, everything was finally perfect."
Nothing felt real as the police man carried her away, wiping her mommy's blood from her with a towel. Words came at her, words of comfort, telling her everything would be okay, telling her they'd take care of her.

Lies. Nothing would ever be okay again.

Fiona's phone rang this time, a government line calling. She frowned, with Carol gone the day had been really rough. With all of the extra feelings and stress regarding Aimee, it had been doubly difficult, especially with the empty playpen staring at her accusingly.

"Hello?" Fiona answered.

"Fiona," Carol's voice sounded out of breath, broken, "You're my one phone call. I messed up, Fiona. I messed up."

"Carol? Where are you, what do you mean your one phone call?"

"I'm in jail, Fiona. I.. I killed the woman who took Aimee."

"You did what? Don't do anything, don't say anything - we need to get you a lawyer."

"I did it, Fiona. I did it and I'd do it again. Watch the video on my computer and you'll know why. I know you didn't love Aimee the way an Amazon should love a Little.. but I did and I had to do something about it. I killed her. But now I don't know what's going to happen... they told me she's going to go in the orphanage system. I damned her from one cruel fate to another, Fiona.. you have to save her. She's damaged, she won't survive an orphanage, they'll break her. You have to help her."

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Aimee felt like nothing was real as she sat in the white tiled room in a steel crib. Her beautiful clothes were gone, her wonderfully thick diaper was gone, she was sitting in an orange onesie alone in the clinical room, sucking on a plain white pacifier as she waited to find out what was going to happen next. They told her that Wendy was dead. Fiona's assistant had killed her in some insane, misguided rescue attempt. The "rescue" had taken everything from her. Now that she was no longer a legal adult, she couldn't just go home.. they wouldn't even give her a phone call. She was just supposed to wait for the orphanage people to come and get her.

"I am a good girl," she started her chant, "I love my diapers. I love my mommy. I need my diapers," she didn't make it any further than that without breaking down, sobbing. The good feelings didn't come now that the regulator was removed, and she just missed Wendy even more. "I need my mommy," she cried, laying down in the crib, hugging the coarse white blanket and wishing for Puppyface or Marshmallow.

The video had been terrible, it had hurt to watch Aimee beg and cry that way, shown no mercy. But Fiona didn't want to rush off and kill the woman responsible...

Now she was sitting at a desk in the police station, waiting for the woman to come back so they could figure this all out.

"I'm sorry ma'am," the woman in uniform with her cropped dark hair said as she sat back down at the desk, "Aimee Olivier is property of the state now, the law is quite clear. I'm afraid I can't turn her over to you. She's no different than an abandoned portal Little now, she'll likely be auctioned off."

"That's not acceptable," Fiona said, a hint of anger creeping into her voice, "She's my roommate, my friend. She's only been adopted for a day or two at most. Please, just turn her over to me and we'll be on her way, I'll see that she gets the proper care."

"I'm sorry, you're not her legal guardian. There's nothing I can do for you."

"Wait," Fiona furrowed her brow, digging in her purse, "I am her legal guardian." She produced the Temporary Adoption License they had gotten that night at the store, "In fact, the validity of her adoption to Ms. Olivier is suspect. You'll see that my adoption certificate, temporary though it is, clearly demonstrates consent and intent before her official adoption was ever processed. As her guardian, I request that you relinquish her to my care."

"I.. um," the woman held the card and checked it against the database, sure enough it was real, "I need to talk to my supervisor about this. Please wait here, Ms. Marr."

Fiona was sweating a bit when the woman and what she assumed was the supervisor came back.

"Come get your Little, ma'am," the female supervisor said, also wearing a shorter haircut to her dark hair, "we don't want to see her go into the orphanage. She's severely traumatized by the events of the day, she's barely responsive."

They led Fiona to a secure area, going through barred doors and weapon detectors, and she was shown to the room where Aimee was laying near-catatonic on her side in a steel crib. She walked over and released the catch on the bars, pulling Aimee into her arms.

"Mommy?" she mumbled sadly, "I want my mommy. She killed my mommy... "

"Shh," Fiona held her friend close, "It's me, Aimee. It's Fiona. I'm going to take you home."

"Fiona?" Aimee seemed to snap out of it a bit, sitting upright in her friend's arms, "Fiona? You came for me?"

"Of course I came for you, Aimee. We're best friends," Fiona smiled a pained smile as the Little hugged her tightly. "Come on, let's go home. Your stuffed unicorn is waiting for you."

"Uni?"

"Yes, Uni.. he misses you, let's go get him."

"Wendy loved unicorns," Aimee started crying, sobbing her heart out in Fiona's arms, drenching her shoulder in tears, "We were coloring a unicorn together... that's what we were going to do when.. when your assistant... "

"Shhh," Fiona carried Aimee out, guided by the authority personnel, "Shhh, baby. Just relax."

Aimee looked down at the smiling ladybugs that held her arms and legs, she had missed them. She hated the orange onesie she was in, and she hated the thinner diaper they had given her. She wanted to go home to her nursery, she wanted to put on a show for the camera and make her mommy happy. She wanted snuggles and playtime, even if it was scary and painful.

"I'm a bad girl," she whispered to herself, "I'm a very bad girl." But the shocks didn't come. They had taken her regulator, and with it all of the beautiful pain and pleasure that Wendy had gifted to her.

Fiona carried the mumbling Little to her room and laid her down on the bed, handing her the stuffed unicorn and teasing her butterfly Silencer pacifier between her lips. Aimee took the paci and cuddled the unicorn, but otherwise she just laid there. Fiona heard a soft hiss from the girl's diaper and watched it expand slightly with a frown. She shook her head and walked out of the room, leaving Aimee to rest. Aimee was whispering something to herself over and over, but Fiona couldn't make it out. She figured it was best just to let her be, let her have some space, the comfort of her own room.

After a couple of hours, she assumed Aimee had fallen to sleep and fixed herself a quick dinner, just a simple sandwich with ingredients from the fridge. She gave Aimee another hour, then checked on her.. she was laying with her eyes wide open, staring at the ceiling and mumbling, in a pool of her own urine. Her diaper had leaked but she hadn't moved, hadn't made a sound.

I can't deal with this, Fiona said to herself, I just... I can't.

Fiona walked out of Aimee's room, leaving her there, mumbling, wet, and probably hungry.. and made a phone call.

"Aimee," an unfamiliar voice called her softly, and Aimee felt a soft touch on her arm, "Aimee... time for a bottle, sweetie, you look thirsty."

"Mommy?" Aimee said softly, blinking rapidly. Her eyes felt dry, they hurt. She hadn't been blinking as she stared off. The world was blurry as she looked around. She felt her pacifier being pulled from her mouth and replaced with a bottle of juice. She held onto it with both hands, letting Uni roll away. She felt herself being lifted into the air... her sodden diaper was removed, she was cleaned up, and the wonderful and familiar bulk of her favorite nighttime princess diapers replaced it.

When things finally came back into focus, there was an unknown Amazon woman leaning over her, a cascade of raven hair hanging down from above. The woman had a warm smile and stroked Aimee's cheek. Aimee fixated on the diamond stud piercing the woman's nostril. The woman leaned down and gave Aimee a kiss on the forehead before sitting back.. and revealing Helen beyond Aimee's feet.

"Am I at work?" Aimee asked, confused. "Helen?"

"No sweetie, you're not at work. You had a really bad day and your friend called me to come take care of you. I wish I had asked you if you wanted to be cared for, Aimee. I think I'm in love with you."

"You think?" Emma snorted, "I think the sky is blue, but I'm not sure. Hi Aimee, I'm Emma. Think of me as your big sister, okay?"

"Are you a Little? You're so big... "

"No silly baby, I'm not a Little. You are though, look at how cute you are!" Emma leaned forward and blew a raspberry on Aimee's exposed tummy, causing her to giggle, "You are such a cute Little!" Emma gave Aimee a big hug and pulled her to a sitting position. "I bet you're hungry, aren't you little sis? My boyfriend is going to take us out to this gourmet pizza place. They say they'll put anything you want on a pizza... anything! Let's put it to the test, will you share a peanut butter and jelly pizza with me?"

"What?" Aimee couldn't help but laugh at the mental picture of a pizza covered in peanut butter sandwiches, "You're silly!"

"Will you come with us? I want my little sister with me, okay? Say: I want to come with you big sis."

"I want to come with you, big sis," Aimee repeated. Emma clapped and hugged the Little again.

"We have to get you dressed. Hmm... Helen has zero fashion sense," Emma stated, standing up and walking over to Aimee's closet. Aimee looked at the girl's outfit, she was wearing a pink plaid skirt with a black top, a fishnet shirt over that. She wore high-heeled boots that went to her mid-calf, a zipper running up the side. She definitely had a sense of style... but it certainly wasn't Aimee's. "Let's see.. we should go simple, I think. Tinkerbell and shortalls!" She carried the outfit over and started dressing Aimee without asking, pulling the shirt on over her head, then laying her down and working the shortalls over her legs. Soon, Aimee was pulled to her feet and the shortalls fastened. "All ready to go, do you want a piggyback ride?"

"Yes!" Aimee danced, all her troubles forgotten for the moment. Emma crouched down and Aimee climbed on her back, "Let's go big sis! To pizza!"
Helen laughed and shook her head, How could I ever see her as anything but a Little begging to be adopted? She's so childlike, so innocent. She thought about what Fiona had told her, that Aimee had witnessed a gruesome murder, that the woman who had taken her had been killed right in front of the girl and her mind had cracked a bit. She seemed to be okay at the moment. Maybe she's just not ready to face adult things? Lucky for her, she won't have to any more.

Fiona had signed over Aimee to Helen's care. They had to finalize it together, Aimee, Fiona, and Helen... but this was the start of a new chapter for Helen. She had wanted Aimee for a long time, to care for her, to cuddle her, to comfort her. Aimee had been through a lot of trauma in the past couple of days according to Fiona, but Helen was more than happy to help her through it. Emma had promised to help in any way she could and things were looking up.

It was time to start their Happily Ever After.

Epilogue

Helen smiled, the feel of the restaurant table was comfortable to her.  The two Littles were in their high chairs, eating with their fingers.  One was all smiles and the other dreadfully serious - Aimee had taken a while to warm back up to Fiona, but after many tears and hugs, the two had apparently forgiven each other.  Helen had to make sure that Aimee was seated well away from Charles, Fiona's "professional Little", however.. the girl did NOT like the other Little.  Fiona had hired Charles after Aimee was found, she still needed a Little to get her into many upper-echelon places in Amazon society, and her career was doing very well.  Helen never understood the woman and honestly she would have been perfectly fine with never seeing her again, but she was Aimee's friend... so Helen put up with her.  Thankfully, Emma and Ethan were fine with sitting between the two Littles.  The four of them, Helen, Ethan, Emma, and Aimee, had become quite the little family unit.  Helen's apartment wasn't suited for caring for a Little, she had lived in a studio alone.. and Aimee needed a nursery.  Helen wanted more than anything to give her Little, the wonderful Little she had fawned over for countless months at work, everything her tiny heart desired.. and Emma and Ethan had stepped up to help - well above and beyond what anyone could expect from a friend. 

Emma was between jobs at the moment, it was difficult for an Amazon her size to be taken seriously - especially with her punk style - and so she spent quite a bit of time taking care of Aimee.  She and Ethan were engaged now and his photography business was really taking off, so she found herself having to work less and less.  They were actually pondering moving all four of them in together in a house, since Emma wanted to ditch her apartment and she had been such an amazing help to Aimee.  Ethan had really taken a shine to the Little as well, and she liked to play with his beard.  They went out scouting for artistic landscapes together sometimes, she would take a small watercolor set and paint what she saw while he photographed.  A few of her pieces had sold, which she was very proud of.  Many of the ones she couldn't bear to part with hung on the walls of the apartment.  The small, bloody handprint that was often concealed somewhere in the painting was the only thing that bothered Helen about it all.  Having an income counter-intuitively boosted Aimee's self-esteem a great deal.

Helen didn't fully understand her Little, she just knew that she loved and accepted Aimee in every way she could.  It had only been six months since the death of that horrible woman who had abused the Little, and she was still very damaged.  Helen had been taking her to a therapist, an Independent Little, and that seemed to help - it was actually the therapist who had suggested painting as an outlet initially.  But he had also been quite clear that it was possible Aimee would never recover fully.  Helen knew Aimee wanted to be kept and loved and held, but she also knew that contributing financially made the Little feel good and even though Helen's instincts told her to keep the Little close and give her as carefree an existence as possible, the therapist had strongly suggested letting Aimee maintain her painting business.

"Mommy," Aimee smiled up at the Amazon, her face smeared with barbecue sauce, "I wuv you."

"Aww," Emma cooed.  "Little sis is so cute!"  Fiona barely stopped herself from rolling her eyes.  Aimee grinned at Emma and wiggled her messy fingers.  Emma was in this strange Little-but-not place, she was happy to play Little games with Aimee, happy to be the big sister, but she was still an adult.  Aimee loved that about her, she was always upbeat and had a great sense of humor.  Aimee had what she had always wanted, a loving mommy, a life free of responsibility, fun, friends, and laughter.  Helen loved doing things with Aimee, anything she wanted.  They went to aquariums and zoos, museums and movies, out to eat or just relaxing at home together.  Helen was the dream mommy from the movies, happy to carry her, madly in love with her, and spoiled her rotten.

Aimee wiggled and squirmed as Helen cleaned her up and they said their goodbyes.  She grudgingly hugged Charles - neither Little liked the other.  Charles was Adopted only for the sake of finances, his Emancipation was already written into Fiona's will and his employment contract was very clear on his escape clauses.  He may have been dressed in a little blue t-shirt under a pair of blue denim shortalls, and the crinkle of his diaper was obvious as he moved, Aimee knew from their visits to her home with Helen, Emma, and Ethan.. that the second "Charlie" was out out of sight of the public, he would sit in the corner and read the Financial Times and ramble about how he was "heavily leveraged" and "liquid assets".  He never wanted to play, even with the most advanced toys that Aimee had.

Aimee's thoughts went to a darker place as she was carried to the car and buckled in the back seat.  Helen didn't want to use carseats with restraints, and Aimee missed them.  She had tried talking about it with her Amazon before, but the idea of tying Aimee down made her uncomfortable and Aimee wanted Helen to be happy.  She smiled absently at Emma who also rode in the back, while Helen climbed up front and Ethan drove.

"Are you okay, Ethan?  You're awfully quiet," Helen asked softly.

"He's always quiet, silly.  He's the strong silent type," Emma answered, leaning between the seats and giving Ethan a big kiss.  Ethan smiled warmly, the love between the two of them was as clear as day.

"Sit down, Emma," he chided, "and buckle up - we're headed home and then I'll give you all the kisses you want."

Honestly, Aimee didn't care if she ever saw Fiona again.  She had openly forgiven her friend, but she didn't know if she could ever fully forgive her, not truly.  Fiona hadn't come for her, Fiona's assistant Miss Joly had killed her mommy... nobody had understood Wendy, and it cost the woman her life.  Aimee did, Aimee knew that Wendy had loved her... Aimee had loved her too.  She missed Wendy's sharp mind, she missed Wendy's touch...  Fiona only cared about herself, she even had another Little already, one she didn't actually have to care for.  Their friendship felt like it meant nothing, sure Fiona said that she missed Aimee, said that she missed the games and the laughs and the good times... but when Aimee needed her, she was passed off to Helen.  In truth, Aimee only put up with Fiona because the woman helped Helen out financially, she had donated many of the more expensive items needed for Little care, like the crib and the high chair, and a few others, and every month she sent a pack of Aimee's favorite diapers... but the Little knew this was all borne of a sense of guilt.  In the end, it was easier for Fiona to cut a check than it was to really care.

Aimee knew that Helen wanted to be the perfect mommy, and she had doted on the Little for months, going as slowly and as carefully as Aimee needed.  Helen had a lot of love to give and it showed, she glowed with a genuine warmth and Aimee felt truly loved in her arms.. but she had no interest in the sexual games that Wendy had introduced her to.  Aimee had to be content with pleasuring herself when she was alone in her room, but she missed and craved the physical affection from her mommy-figure.  Approaching the subject made Helen deeply uncomfortable, she only wanted to see Aimee as innocent and such talk violated that perception... and over time Aimee had learned not to ask.

When they got home, they all gathered around the modest kitchen table and indulged in their communal favorite activity:  board games.  Aimee clapped with delight as they began, moving the pieces and taking turns.  After twenty minutes, her mind started to wander back to its darker thoughts... 

"Okay, little sis, it's your turn!" Emma grinned at Aimee in her high chair sans tray, snapping her back to the now.  This one was about traveling the islands and collecting different keys to unlock the portal to a perfect world where Amazons and Littles lived in harmony.  It was a sweet, gentle, co-operative game that still required a decent amount of skill.. but not too much.  Aimee didn't have any trouble focusing or solving problems in the right context, it was only when she faced adulthood head-on, which thankfully didn't happen too often.  The game had been shipped to the apartment in Helen's name, several things had been lately, none of which Helen remembered ordering.  She assumed Fiona was behind it.  The only thing they had to avoid flat out was unicorns, they were an instant trigger for Aimee now.. and bloody handprints showed up in too many of her drawings.  The Little therapist she was working with had made great progress, but the two Littles were mostly working together to make the breakdowns less frequent, less intense, and of shorter duration.

"I think," Aimee tapped her piece along the board and played a couple of cards, "Yes!  I got the green key!  Only two more to go to happily ever after."  Aimee waved a card at Helen, "Look mommy.. we're really close to the portal!"

"I already have my happily ever after," Helen smiled, making Aimee blush.. but she took her turn anyway.

"I love this game," Emma smiled, "You'll have to thank your friend again for buying it.  It's really great."

"Yeah... " Aimee looked a little guilty, but Helen wasn't sure why.  They had talked about asking Fiona to tone down the gifts, but Aimee had talked her out of confronting the other Amazon about it.  It didn't really make sense to Helen that the gifts gave Aimee this reaction, but at the same time the Little didn't want Helen to talk to Fiona about it.

They finished the game together, a happy group, a happy ending to the game.

"I think a certain Emma was promised kisses," Ethan grinned as they finished cleaning up the pieces.  "Any interest in collecting on that?"

"Oh, I think I could be convinced of that," Emma grinned as Ethan swept her off her feet, carrying the girl off to their room.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Helen asked after the pair was gone, "You look like you're having hard thoughts."

"I'm okay," Aimee forced a smile, "Tonight was fun, wasn't it?"

"It sure was," Helen agreed, stroking her Little's hair, "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah," Aimee lied, "I think I just need some alone time.  Is that okay?"

"Of course," Helen lied as well.  The therapist had said that if Aimee needed 'alone time' that she should allow it.  Her instincts screamed at her to grab a bottle and grab Aimee and force her to lay down in her Amazon-sized bed and feed her until she fell asleep... but she wanted what was best for Aimee more than anything, so with a heavy heart she helped the Little down from the high chair.  She would get her cuddles soon enough, Aimee always wanted to be snuggled and tucked in, she always wanted that evening bottle... but it took everything Helen had not to grab her and insist that they do it right then.

"Thanks, mommy.  I love you."

"I love you more, my little one."

"Nuh-uh," Aimee answered as always, "I love you the mostest!"

Her heart hurt as the Little waddled away to the Nursery and closed the door.

Aimee crawled under the crib and fished out the laptop she had stashed back there.  It wasn't great, but the camera she had upgraded on it was.  It had taken her some time and some consideration on how to acquire it without raising suspicion, she managed by using the money she made from her paintings.  She was pretty sure Helen knew she had it, but her loving mommy hadn't taken it away.  The games and toys that had been arriving had been her own purchases.

And now it was time to make some money...  she fired up the camera and the laptop.  She'd help Helen with the financial burden, and she'd have some fun doing it...

"Hi friends, who missed me?  I gave you all of today to vote on my next punishment... let's see what you came up with!  Oh, looks like another messy masturbation session for me tonight, you dirty Amazons.  Those of you who want to see the upside-down wetting need to pitch in a little more, the MM crowd only beat you by a couple of hundred dollars!  I had a pretty full dinner several days in a row, so this is going to be a big mess.  Let's put on a little music and get started.  I see you, AmazonDaddy12.. I know you're one of my biggest fans.  I'll be sure to send a picture just to you tonight.  Are you at home, touching yourself right now?  I bet you are, you Amazons are all the same, you just want to see Little me make a mess and love it.  Well you're in luck, because I do... oh.. I think I need to go.  Good thing I'm wearing this thick diaper."
  • Like 4
  • Sad 4

No I'm not about to cry it's my fucking allergies.....

I need a drink and it's only 11 am