LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are They Hiring?

Alarm One

Jeez, what a crybaby...

A jury in Fresno, Calif., awards $1.7 million in damages to Janet Orlando, who quit her job with home security company Alarm One after team-building exercises during which she and her colleagues were forced to eat baby food, wear diapers, or submit to being spanked on the butt with a rival company's yard signs.

Regression age play can be such a healing experience. Too bad people consider it humiliating and would use it in such a way. I'll bet if these people didn't have to do it in front of each other, they'd find it very enjoyable.

Baby June 1.25.2007

Humm - I have heard of this before - but are they currently looking for any workers?

If there is any position available that I can do, I might be interested - since some cry babies don't want it.......

How do you apply to work at that company?

The boss asks you, so why do you want this job,

And you reply, because I want to be dressed in a nappy and spanked with a sign ??

Companies do need to treat their employees with respect and dignety (Now, there are 2 good names for disposable diapers - Respect and Dignity!) Where I used to work they also had team building excersizes and one of the bosses got fired for repeatedly insisting that everyone jump up and jump around. One of my friends is cripple and in a wheel chair. He couldn't stand if he wanted to. This same boss took away everyone's desk chairs one day until they met a specific criteria (that was against union policy). How would you feel to be told repeatedly to stand up when you are cripple and in a wheelchair? Unfortunatly, ,many companies don't care about the employees who are the ones who actually make the profits! It's a wonder you don't read about lawsuits like this on a daily basis!