LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Small Frosty (Complete!)

Awesome! I really want to see Lala get to work on Frosty.  I still have doubts about how successful she might be. I also noticed something very rare for you two and that was a typo. When Lala was talking about the tax breaks together you put “brought a hoist together”. I think you meant bought.  Thrilled I still had a like to give it. 

70.)

The little phone on the bedside buzzed while Lala stood on the balcony, sucking on her vape pen with a mixture of anxiety and deep thought. She looked over her shoulder at her best friend asleep on the bed, beautiful in the morning light, and wondered what the next step was. Did she throw away the phone? The child’s phone that Wendy was given by her vile captors? Wouldn't that just upset her, though? And Lala needed to keep the harmony right now if she was going to make any progress at all. Maybe she wouldn't hear it. Maybe she'd just stay asleep. No such luck, it seemed; Wendy woke up and fumbled for the ringing phone.

"Mm... hi... uhhuh... seepin'... mm... mmhmm... kay... mmhmm... mm... Lala...?  Lalaaaaa!" Lala appeared by my bedside and I handed her the phone.  Mommy wanted to talk to her to make sure I was doing okay.  I rolled over in my very thick and very wet diapers and closed my eyes again.  Sleepy...

Great. That's what I wanted right now. "So, you're not at the Ritz on 4th." Ugh, great. "What makes you think that?" "Oh, a number of things. Like the GPS feature in our daughter’s phone." Fucking fuck, really? On this cheap piece of shit?! "Yeah, well, they were full so we came here instead." Lala went back out to the balcony, out of earshot of her best friend. "Don't you lie to me, Lala, you're allowed to see Wendy by our good graces." "Whatever. You don't scare me, you know that right?" "I imagine not. But you’ve seen what I can do. And I can come at you through your best friend. So don't cross me, am I making myself clear?" "Yeah, yeah, crystal." Lala snapped the phone shut dramatically like it was 1998 and sighed. Fucking fuck. What now? Head for Canada?

I wanted to change.  I always changed when I woke up!  But it was only ten in the morning and Mommy and Daddy didn't get home until five.  Seven whole hours in a wet diaper!  I kicked my feet and played with the thick cloth cover.  So uncomfy... "Don't you work today?" I asked Lala when she came in off the balcony.

"I called in sick, 'cause I missed you." Wow. Way to sound clingy, Lala. "Why don't you change into that dress you packed in your backpack and we'll go see a movie or something." Honestly, Lala just needed some time to figure out what to do - this wasn't safe; Ginger knew exactly where they were. But with that phone giving away their location, what else could she do? Wendy didn't look convinced. "Oh, what's the matter? You don't wanna hang out with your best friend?"

"I dun really wanna go out like this," I muttered, shifting awkwardly on the bed.  Stupid diaper.  Stupid rules.  But if it wasn't for the diaper or the rules, I'd have wet the bed.  I knew Daddy put the rules in place for a reason. "Um... couldn't we stay here?  We can watch a movie together?"

"I mean we could, but you know that's that new..." What? Romcom? As if Wendy cared about that, now... "Disney princess film," nailed it! “in the theaters right now, and we could get a really big popcorn to share, and some pop, like we used to in high school, remember?" Was high school in her future now? Ginger was a fucking piece of work, that was for sure.

New Disney princess movie?  I bit my lip and looked up at my best friend.  I... I really wanted to go.  But this diaper... and it was wet.  And I waddled like a duck in all these layers of padding.  I played with my fingers in my lap and shifted side to side. "I... guess we can go..."

"That's the spirit!" She tried to stand up, wobbled, waddled, and fell on the floor on her butt with a very wet sound. And then Lala winced at the realization of what that meant. How do you work through that, how do you adjust to your best friend losing all her dignity and pissing herself? "That uh... that, you uh..." Spit it out! "You okay? You have an accident...?"

"Um... it's nothing.  Just... at night, you know?  Not a big deal..." I got up on my feet again, but it was so much worse than the night before.  The disposable diaper had absorbed so much liquid overnight that I literally couldn't walk right.  No matter how I tried, it was impossible to hide my diapered status.  My cheeks were burning...

"Oh, yeah, whatever, it's fine." Was it, though? "You don't have to wear that, you know? You could take it off and borrow some undies from me if you want? I mean, I wouldn't wanna sit in my own piss or anything, either." Plus that would be a blow against Ginger and her... conditioning, or whatever it was!

"Um... y-yeah, well..." I could hardly stand up straight.  I held onto the nightstand for support and leaned against the wall with a small fake smile. "I mean, Mommy said I had to if I wanted to stay the night.  So... rules are rules." I wasn't too happy about the wet diaper either.  Already, I'd been in this one longer than any wet diaper before it.  And I had seven hours to go...

"Psh, who cares about rules? You're an adult, right? You can-" Alright the fallout of that statement was written all over Wendy's face and Lala sighed. "Yeah yeah, I know, you gotta follow the rules, whatever. Well, get changed into your dress and we'll head out - there's the theater two blocks down, and I think there's that toy store over there, too." Anything to get her out of here, right? The phone buzzed, and Wendy quickly opened it as though her life depended on it. The text was from Mommy and read: "I hope my little water baby is soaking wet already, and excited for Mommy to change her. I'm so proud of you xoxox".

I felt a little blush on my cheeks and a smile appeared on my lips.  I texted her back, but Lala seemed less than impressed.  Within the hour, we were both dressed and ready to go, but I could hardly toddle down the hallway without holding onto something. "Y-you sure we can't stay here today?" I asked Lala, getting more and more nervous as we left the hotel.

"I mean we can if you don't want to see the latest princess film, or look for a princess castle bed at the toy store." Yeah it was low, but Lala had to fight fire with fire, right? She held out her hand in offering, sighing inwardly. "Here, hold my hand alright." Today had to be a day about rebellion, a day about pushing back against this. Some shopping, a movie, and a hip flask of vodka poured into her best friends sodapop. Lala would see how buried her Wendy truly was in there.

• Like 4

If I were Lala I would've kept her there in the hotel room and worked this thing out like they almost had in Wendy's bedroom. She had her alone. She couldn't run away. She'd have no choice but to face the truth!

11 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

If I were Lala I would've kept her there in the hotel room and worked this thing out like they almost had in Wendy's bedroom. She had her alone. She couldn't run away. She'd have no choice but to face the truth!

After Ginger told Lala she knew where they were, Lala doesn't feel safe there.  So her judgement is a little compromised!  Maybe it will work out in her favor? ^_^ (Probably not!)

7 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

After Ginger told Lala she knew where they were, Lala doesn't feel safe there.  So her judgement is a little compromised!  Maybe it will work out in her favor? ^_^ (Probably not!)

Sure it will, but all that soda and candy has to go somewhere. Hopefully she doesn't have to set around in a messy diaper for too long. 

Vodka, yuk, some good old Jack Daniels Whiskey should do the trick, just fill up a baby bottle if it and force feed it to her. (Hehe i am so bad lol)

6 minutes ago, Aries said:

Sure it will, but all that soda and candy has to go somewhere. Hopefully she doesn't have to set around in a messy diaper for too long. 

Vodka, yuk, some good old Jack Daniels Whiskey should do the trick, just fill up a baby bottle if it and force feed it to her. (Hehe i am so bad lol)

Either way, candy is dandy but liquor is quicker, that diaper is not gonna last.

3 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Either way, candy is dandy but liquor is quicker, that diaper is not gonna last.

Lol ikr, i had a tripple diaper on once, cheap brand but it was very thick, and it didn't last long after i started drinking lol

71.)

I checked my phone.  No texts.  But it was two-thirty and I felt a little sick in my stomach.  My diaper was soaked through - the soda at the movie theater had done a number on me.  No doubt, it had leaked into the second diaper by now.  Lala pushed me into her car and the whole world spun when I plopped on my wet butt in the passenger seat.  Ohhhh... "Lala, I think I'm drunk..."

"You think so?" It baffled Lala that Wendy hadn't recognized the taste of vodka, hadn't kicked up a fuss - she'd just drank it with all the survival skills of a yippy purse-sized dog left out in the wild. "Well, you're always cute when you're drunk so maybe you are. Drunk and sitting in your own pee, huh?" It was time to push some buttons. "I dunno, Wednesday, I'd be pretty pissed off if someone made me wet myself and sit in it all day."

I giggled.  Pissed off.  Hehe. "Doesn't it bug you," Lala went on, "that she's doing this to you?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Nuh uh, I mean... I agreed... not her fault.  Mommy juss said if I wanted to stay the night, this iss what I gotta do!  So I did!  Yeppers."

"Yeah, but like, doesn't it bug you that you pretty much gave up all control of your life to someone who isn't even your fiancé? Like, you don't even like being told where to sit at diners, Wendy, it must make you so mad being told what to do every day." Sow sow sow your seeds, gently in her head. Lala could do this!

"...well, I mean, I dunno.  At first it was weird.  But... I dunno!  I like it!  Mommy knows best, so..." I paused a little, blinking.  Mommy knows best.  I'd heard that a lot.  I bit my lip and shook my head dizzily.  Wow, I really was drunk, huh? "Mommy knows best."

"Why does she know best? Like, she can be wrong about shit, right? She's not God, she can be wrong about anything. What if she's wrong about something?" It was like a cult mantra, the way Wendy said it. Mommy knows best. Talk about drinking the Koolaid.

"...wrong?  I dunno..." I rubbed my eyes a little and forced a smile. "Mommy wouldn't hurt me, an' I'm really happy!  So I think even if she's wrong about something, that's okay.  'Cause she won't let it hurt me." I nodded knowingly, like all this made perfect sense.  But I was tipsy, after all.  Gosh my tummy ached...

"Wouldn't she, though? What if she did hurt you, what would you do? Like, what if she did something awful to you, wouldn't you want to get as far away from her as possible?" Maybe Lala didn't understand the inherent dangers of the ice she was skating on. Maybe she did, but just didn't care. The stakes couldn't be any higher.

"...huh?" I wholeheartedly didn't understand.  Mommy and Daddy were there to protect me.  To keep me safe.  To make my decisions so I wouldn't make the wrong ones.  And in turn, I had security.  Safety.  Knowing nothing bad could happen.  I didn't understand the idea that they could be wrong.

"Alright, lets just say you wanted to go out, like... maybe you wanted to go to a concert, or-OR, you wanted to go see a movie that wasn't a princess movie. What if she said no?" The reply was instant, reactive, reflexive: Mommy Knows Best. Holy hell. "Alright but what makes her know best? What makes her always right?" The circular logic was getting nauseating. Ginger had been fastidious in her work, obviously! "Alright, but what if she like... what if she hurt you, what if she touched you in a way you don't  wanna be touched, what if she did something you don't like?"

"I dun understand," I said quietly, simply... "Like if Mommy punishes me?  I prolly needed it, so I could be a good girl." I nodded my head, very sure of myself.  I remembered Daddy spanking me.  I remembered the enema.  Since then, I'd been a very good girl.  Speaking of enemas... I opened my phone again.  2:40.  Mm...

"But what..." Lala was trying not to get worked up. "Okay but what if she's wrong?" Well that got an expression out of Wendy! That made her laugh at Lala, which Lala was none too pleased about. "Hey I'm serious Wednesday, she's not any better than you. You're way smarter than she is, why is she always right?" This was getting nowhere..

"Mommy and Daddy aren't wrong.  If they were, they'd say sorry.  But they're in charge - they're keeping me safe.  An' you're bein' silly." Okay, so obviously Lala didn't get it. "Listen, I know it's weird, but it's really good too!  They take such good care of me and I'm so happy!  I promsie!"

"Yeah, you are?" Don't raise your voice, Lala. "You're happy to be out in public having wet yourself hours ago? You're happy being told what you can and can't do? You're happy not being allowed to have a job, or a career, or a future? You're happy having to ask permission to do anything?" Then it hit her. "You're happy with some woman being with your man? Alone, at home, together?"

"They're not together," I said with a pout, still dizzy and tipsy. "Mommy an' Daddy juss both love me a lot and wanna make me happy.  An' remember!  I wanted a Mommy!  An' I asked her to be my Mommy." I shifted in my seat and checked the time again. 2:43.  How was time moving so slowly?

"Why did you want a Mommy, though? Isn't it weird that you didn't want one before, but now suddenly you do? And isn't it weird that Remy never wanted to be your Daddy or whatever, but now he does? And how it all times so well with Ginger coming into your life, don't you think that's weird?" Wendy squirmed in the passenger seat, and looked down between her legs, pulling the dress up to look at her diaper. She was like an actual child...

"I always wanted a Mommy," I said sharply, a little too drunk to watch my tone. "I didn' have one growin' up an' I want one!  So I got one!  An' I like Daddy being Daddy an' you're juss jealous 'cause nobody loves you!" Okay, so... that was probably a little too much.  Sure Lala jumped from guy to girl to guy every weekend.  But that didn't mean no one loved her.

HEY FUCK YOU! At least Lala managed not to say that out loud, lest she have a crying adult to deal with. She took a breath in, flexed her fingers, and refocused. "Are you telling me there's never been anything you didn't want to do that she made you do? What about pissing yourself? Is that something you always wanted? Wearing diapers 24/7? Did you want that, too?"

"...w-well, I started having accidents at bedtime, so..." I bit my lip and crossed my arms. "And!  I had an accident in the daytime once and Daddy thought..." I shied a little into the seat.  "I dun see where you're going with this.  Mommy didn't even do nothin'.  She loves me."

"Yeah, she loves you, right? That's why out of nowhere you started having accidents?" Pow pow, Lala. Hook, swing, slice! "When was the last time you were allowed to use the toilet?" Could someone even make someone else have accidents? If anybody could, it would be Ginger, but even Lala was starting to wonder if maybe Wendy wanted this...

"...w-well..." I looked nervously at Lala, then out the window. "I'm allowed whenever I wanna!  Daddy and Mommy say I can, if I wanna, and I do sometimes in the daytime!  But it's sorta a waste of a diaper if I'm already in one, and... and hey, I dun gotta explain myself to you!  You're just being stupid." 2:50.

"Remember the argument you had with her?" It was time. "Remember the time you had a fight with her, and then you couldn't remember, and suddenly now she's your Mommy?" Lala had pieced bits and bobs together. "I bet you remember what you fought with her about, I bet you do, I bet you figured out what she was doing to you..."

...doing to me... snap.  Fingers snapping.  I shook my head and closed my eyes tight.  I didn't feel well... my tummy was upset. "I wan' go home now, Lala.  You're bein' a meanie..." Why was I acting so childish?  Because I was drunk, probably.  Why was I drunk?  I just had that horrible soda at the movies... I checked my phone. 2:51.

"You wanna go home? Home to that witch who did this to you? Think about it, think about the argument you had with her, what she did. If you're so sure she's pure and kind then you won't have any issues telling me what the fight was about. What was it about, Wendy? What happened?"

"I... I dunno!  It was juss somethin' stupid!  Somethin... about..." I didn't know.  I honestly couldn't remember.  It felt like a lifetime ago.  So long ago it couldn't be recalled.  I checked my phone again, but the time hadn't changed.  Had it stopped or something?  Ugh! "I wanna go home Lala!"

"Why can't you remember, Wendy? Why can't you remember? Doesn't that seem weird to you? Doesn't it seem strange? You were upset with her, you had an argument with her, and then everything was just better and you can't even remember what it was about? Isn't that strange?" Her voice was raising. She felt like she was making progress here.

"Mommy knows best!" I told her sharply, loud, annoyed!  Because I was annoyed!  I was so annoyed at my best friend for trying to ruin this for me!  I was happy, didn't she get that?  Why was she trying to poke holes in this! "Whatever we fought about, I was wrong, 'cuz Mommy knows best!"

"Why? Why does she know best? If she knew best, why did you fight with her? If she knew best, why did you argue with her?" Wendy leaned over to make a fuss and Lala pushed her by the stomach back into the seat. "They don't buy you things, they don't reward you for this, this is just for them and you deserve so much better, and you don't even want this, she MADE you want this, you're not a baby!"

I threw my phone at Lala, but she ducked and it cracked her driver-side window, popping the back off and throwing the battery somewhere in the back seat.  Whether or not the phone even worked anymore was another story.  But immediately, I realized what I did and went into a panic. "Oh, no no no.." I scrambled over her to try to piece the phone back together.

"Look at you!! You just broke my fucking window, but all you care about is your little toy phone, but when she took your fucking phone away when you found out what she did to you, you didn't even fight her, you didn't care! You didn't even try to contact me, I would have helped you, I would have saved you before she did this and... and are you even listening?!"

She grabbed me by the wrists and threw me back into the passenger seat.  I fumbled with the phone in my hands, but I couldn't piece it back together.  Lala smacked the pieces back to the floor and held my shoulders so I was forced to look at her. "She's.  Manipulating.  You." Manipulating.  Manipulating.  That word echoed in my head.  Why was that word important.  Manip--

"She's making you want this. Listen to me, Wednesday Juniper: shes manipulating you, she's abusing you, she's fucked you up so bad you think you want this, but you don't want it. She was a hypnotherapist in England, remember? You remember, don't you? You told me that. She's been doing something to you... I don't know how, but you don't even realize it, maybe its while you're asleep or its in your music or something, I don't know, but she's manipulating you and she's turned you into this."

"...that's stupid," I said quietly, under my breath.  I tried to pick up the pieces of the phone again but Lala shoved me into the car door, holding me tight so I couldn't move.  I was breathing heavily, exhausted and frustrated and drunk.  And worse off, I felt really sick.  I really needed that phone to work...

"Is it?" She winced and looked less convinced. "Is it Wendy who'd be so upset about that phone being off? Or is that an idea put in your head by someone who wants to keep contact with you no matter what?" Lala had calmed down a little, but she was still on edge, still had fight in her.

"I gotta ask Mommy something!" I said sharply, more directed, and then a little blush came over my cheeks.  My tummy gurgled quietly and I bit my lip.  I really needed that phone... "C-can't you just shut up for a minute about your stupid conspiracy?"

A lot went through Wendy's best friends head in that moment: keeping the phone from her would make her as bad as Ginger. But giving it back would be throwing her to the wolves. In the end, she chose to trust in her friend with a sigh. "I'm not the one telling you what you can and can't do." Lala tossed the phone pieces in her lap and looked at her cracked window. "Stay here... I need to go get some tape from the 7/11 across the street..."  What was she going to ask her? Did it matter? Lala had rattled her, had gotten her thinking... maybe that would be enough..

• Like 3

Lala's finally getting somewhere! She's one the warpath and nothing's gonna stop her from saving her friend!

4 chapters left...

Grammar Patrol

29 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

survival skills of a yippy pursed-sized dog left out in the wild

I bet Wendy has two questions for mommy, 1. Can she change her diaper and wear panties 2. Can she go poopy in the big girl potty.

Now i just can't wait to see how this continues.

I have no idea how this is gonna go.  If the phone is not working, Ginger is on her way over to the last known GPS reading.  En garde, Lala!   Lala throws Ginger out of the high-rise window LOL.

72.)

The phone took a while to boot up.  I thought it was broken for good, but it flashed on and I opened my text messages with Mommy.  I hesitated, looking down at the keypad.  Lala's words rang in my head, but like a loud bell, they started to fade.  Fade.  Fade.  Until they were background noise.  I sent her a text, explaining myself.  I needed to change soon.  Before five.

“Do you? Does that sound like a decision little girls get to make? ;)“ was the first reply, followed by another one, “I’m looking so forward to changing you, Mommy is going to spend a very very long time indeed doing it”. And then, finally. “I hope you're going to show Mommy what a good little girl you are with a big mess for her. I'd be so disappointed if you didn't. Mommy knows best, after all, and Mommy wants that xoxox”.

About the time the third text came, Lala got back in the car with a roll of tape. "She's using you, you know. She wants Remy, and what better way to get you out of te way than to make you no longer thought of as his fiancée. It's just so convenient, Wendy." Her words were quiet, though, like she was out of energy.

I looked at the phone and then up at my best friend with red cheeks.  Mess?  I remembered the enema from Daddy, what I'd done, and I squirmed uncomfortably in my diaper.  No... I really didn't want to.  But Mommy... I blinked at Lala. "Um... what?"

"You and Remy love each other, and you can't get in the way of love, no matter what mind nonsense you do." She tore off a piece of tape. "So she just... made you and him love each other a different way. You said he hasn't done anything sexual with you in forever.” Well, she didn't say that, but she didn't argue with Lala mentioned it, either. “Which is probably because he actually sees you as his kid now. He loves you, and you love him, but like... Daddy/Daughter stuff. Which then like... leaves the door open for her to just slip in there and replace you. One big happy family..."

"Mommy isn't doing that," I said flatly, already bored with the argument.  I had bigger concerns.  My tummy turned and I felt a small cramp. "Daddy loves me, an' we're getting married, an' you're crazy." Simple as that.

"Why would he marry a little girl, when he can marry an English sexpot who wants to be a part of his weird lifestyle fetish with you? Mommy and Daddy get married, not Daddy and Daughter. You're going to be one big happy family, and the worst part is... you'll never realize what she did to you. You'll just sit in the living room and color with crayons, go to bed at 8pm, and they'll drink wine and be happy and have sex later in the night." Lala put a third piece of tape on the window. "But I can't save someone who doesn't wanna be saved."

The last bit struck a chord.  Sex.  I winced.  I looked up from my phone at Lala and bit hard on my bottom lip.  She put another piece of clear tape over the window and I shifted side to side in the seat. "That's... they aren't like that... an'... an' you're..."

"Yeah they are. They're probably in bed together right now. Like, they got their little girl babysat for free last night, you think they didn't go on a date? Of course they did. You've been reassigned, Wednesday. You're the daughter now, not the future wife. You'll take Remy's name, but it won't be the way you imagined." Crazy English bitch could probably do that, too. Ugh.

Date?  Babysat...?  I hesitated and shook my head, looking down at the dress I was wearing.  The diapers underneath.  I remembered I couldn't even walk without holding my best friend's hand.  I'd wet myself three times since I woke up this morning and I was still sitting in it.  And now Mommy wanted me to mess myself too?  I tried to form words, but I was struggling...

"You'll live with them. One big happy family.  You in diapers for the rest of your life. Maybe they'll have a child together, and that child will grow up and think of you as the baby sister." That she was crying now? Well. Lala couldn't help that; she was just done. "Come on, lets go back to the hotel, we'll watch TV or something. It's not like they'll let me see you again after this anyway, right?" Lala started the car.

"No!!  I'm... I'm not a baby!  An' I'm a grown up!  I'm a grown up!!" I screamed like a child in the car and tears dripped down my cheeks. "Daddy an' I are gun get married an' I'm a grown up!!" Another cramp filled me up and I shook my head in frustration. "Mommy's... she's... not gun get between us..."

"Between you? Honey she's already way above you. She's made you into her little slave, her doll, or something, I don't even know." Despite the adult girl having a temper tantrum like a baby, Lala pulled out of the parking lot to begin the drive back to the hotel.  She'd failed her best friend. It was hard to deal with.

"No!" I was loud.  I was annoyed. "I am not a doll!  I am not a baby!  I'm twenty-two years old!" So much anger.  So much passion.  But more than that... fear.  Fear of losing Remy... and I snapped. "I dun want her around Remy anymore!  I'm not listening to anything she says!"

"Good! Don't! Don't listen to anything she says, don't do anything she says." It was music to Lala's ears. The phone buzzed in Wendy's lap. Before she could pick it up, Lala encouraged her. "Go on, tell her to fuck off, tell her to get away from your man."

I opened the phone. The text read “I wonder if Mommy's favorite girl's taken her next big step yet ~ is your little diaper full and squishy yet? xoxox Mommy loves you”. I started a new text.  But I stopped.  Hesitated.  My fingers wouldn't type.  I bit my lip and shook my head.  I was breathing so heavily... why was I hesitating?  Why was this a struggle?  Remy was my fiancé...

Another text. “Daddy just said he wants to bounce you on his lap when he gets home, if you were good for Mommy”. Lala frowned. "What are you waiting for? Tell her. Tell her to go home, to get our of your house and way from your man, tell her you know what she did and she's fucked if she's still there when you get home."

I swallowed hard and read through her new text.  Then listened to Lala's speech.  I... wanted Remy.  Of course I wanted Remy!  He was everything to me!  But... but now I had Mommy too, and... and wasn't that better?  But she manipulated me.  Hadn't she?  I closed the phone and shook my head.  I was feeling so sick... "I... g-gotta talk to Da- er... Remy..."

"Then call him, you have your phone right there. I'll be here for support, alright?" She pulled back up in the hotel parking lot. "Do you wanna wait until we get back upstairs, to call him?" Honestly how she could do anything when she was sitting in so much pee was anybody's guess. Lala didn't understand.

"I... um... okay..." The dichotomy of the situation was hurting my head.  A life with Remy, the two of us, alone, amazing, wonderful... or a life with three?  Isn't more merrier?  Or was three a crowd?  I could have a Mom... a real Mom that didn't abandon me.  I could be cared for and loved.  That was real, wasn't it?  There was only one thing to do.  I had to get to the bottom of this.  I had to get everything out in the open.  Only then, could I figure out what I truly wanted.

• Like 3

73.)

She sat there, stared at her phone, played with it over and over. Lala heard another text come in, but if Wendy read it, she didn't react at all. Cracking open the minibar, Lala got two little bottles of scotch that would no doubt cost her $15 each, and tossed one in her best friend’s lap. "Liquid courage, baby."

3:15.  I called Remy's office phone, but it rang through to the answering machine.  3:16.  I called his cell.  He picked up.  Was he with her?  What... were they doing? "Daddy...?  Um... I wanna talk.  About things.  You and me and Mommy... okay?"

"Sure, honey, what's on your mind?" There was the sound of commotion in the background, and Ginger's voice echoed in behind me. "Frosty, are you still there? Is everything okay?"

I heard her voice in the background.  Quiet and clouded.  My heart leapt out of my chest. "I... I still wanna marry you!  And... and... I'm not a little girl for real, I'm a big girl, and I'm your fiancée!  And I wanna set a date for our wedding and I don't wanna forget about it and... and I don't want you and Mommy to get married!" Lala put her face in her hands when tears started up in my eyes.

"Why would me and Ginger get married?" I sounded, honestly, so confused and lost. "Where is this coming from, did something happen? Maybe you should come home." "Oh, not yet, Jeremy, it's no-" Ginger piped up in the background. "Her safety comes first, and she's safest here. We never should have let her out with that troublemaker. I told you not to." Maybe she would be surprised to hear that Ginger had been the one to fight for her being allowed to leave the house. Then again, maybe it wouldn't even occur to her.

"Why is she there?" I shouted into the phone, tears dripping down my cheeks. "What are you two doing?!  Daddy if you're cheating on me--" "Frosty, I'm--" "I said you couldn't!  You said you didn't wanna do sex stuff and I said okay and I'm being a good girl and you said if you did with anybody you'd do it with me and you lied!"

"Frosty, listen to Daddy." I was calm and collected, and focused the way a parent should be. "We were actually working on a surprise for you, while you were out on your playdate. Something we'd wanted to do for you for a long time." "Oh, don't spoil it!" "Why don't you come home, okay? I promise everything is okay, Daddy will fix it."

"She's manipulating you!" Something I'd wanted to say for a long time.  Something I remembered, from when Ginger and I got into our fight.  She was manipulating Remy, and she was manipulating me! "She just wants to steal you away and she made it so you don't love me anymore!"

"Come home, baby honey, you're confused." There was something in my voice - worry, maybe. Concern. I was being protective, that was for sure. But I also sounded... maybe a little hurt. Then stern. Very stern. "Little Frosty, you're to come home this instant or I'll be very cross with you. Is Daddy clear?"

I hesitated and looked up at Lala for answers, but she barely heard the whole conversation.  I had to go home.  I had to confront them in person.  Ginger needed to tell the truth!  So I hung up without saying anything and grabbed Lala by the wrist. "Let's go.  We're finishing this."

No fair! That chapter was too short! :badmood:

Also with 2 chapters left that means whether or not Ginger wins or loses will probably be decided in the next chapter leaving the final one as a sort of "Epilogue" to tie up loose ends.

10 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

No fair! That chapter was too short! :badmood:

Also with 2 chapters left that means whether or not Ginger wins or loses will probably be decided in the next chapter leaving the final one as a sort of "Epilogue" to tie up loose ends.

O_O  Oh no are we that predictable..

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

You could always subvert expectations by adding a few extra chapters? :D

I think when you see the ending you'll be content with the final product. ^_^ That being said, I'll conclude this story tomorrow as promised!  Both chapters.

24 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

No fair! That chapter was too short!

I completly agree. Way to short. And lets not forget that ending now, it's a cliffhanger of all cliffhangers, it's a bloody drop off into the (word i can't remember how to spell lol). 

11 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I think when you see the ending you'll be content with the final product. ^_^ That being said, I'll conclude this story tomorrow as promised!  Both chapters.

I will wait right here on the sofa and not go anywhere till the next two chapters are posted, even if it's not till tomorrow evening.

I bet at the end, to keep from going to prison, Ginger has to start wearing diapers and be their baby for the sane amount of time that Frosty had been wetting herself and having to wear pull ups.