LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Woundering

Just woundering how many adult babys and diaperlovers out there have had thoes urges since child hood i have loved diapers since i was 8 or 9. I have been wearing them since my mom thaught it was cute and let me do it

as i said i was just woundering how many others out there have beeen into this since childhood.

thorlof

I was 5 years old when I put on my baby diapers and wet them and have had the urge to wear ever since. I used to buy baby diapers from the local convenience stores starting at around age 11 or 12. I bought my first pack of adult diapers when I was 18. I now usually have a case of Molicares, Abenas, or Tenas on hand. I'm wearing a Molicare Super right now. My GF knows and I wear around her. I've never told anyone else.

I have had the desire to wear diapers pretty much since I can remember. I do remember being under the age of five and being made to wear diapers to bed for bedwetting and not liking it what so ever. Though I recall that once I stopped, also around the age of five, that I had an overwhelming urge to wear them again.

Probably since I was 4 or 5. My mom thought it was cute, too, but she never let me wet them. In fact, she made me wear them over my underwear! Pretty much everyone in my family knew, but they all figured it was a phase. One of my baby-sitters found an empty package of Pampers under my bed. I was 6 then, though, so she thought it was cute, after that she'd give me stuff like nursery-themed stickers. Dad didn't approve, though, so once I was in the 1st grade, he sat me down and explained to me it was a bad thing. He said I should try to be a big boy, not a little baby.

I've had urges all my life, but dad's words held me back. I finally gave in at 12, and I did manage to get some Pampers. When I reached Junior High, I finally out-grew them, and started buying GoodNites. Once in High School, my freshman year, I finally moved up to adult diapers. I'm just now starting to buy better quality diapers online... ^_^

--Brandon

I was 5 years old when I put on my baby diapers and wet them and have had the urge to wear ever since.

I was only coming out of nappies at night time around the age of 4 or 5 years old and never wore again to the age of about 12 years.

First ones where home made nappies. Only found out you could buy adult nappies many years later

i remember ripping open a pack of diapers, throwing them around and hiding a few under my bed when i was a young toddler, i really miss the blue footed sleeper i was wearing at the time i did it.

a while later i remember my dad asking me if i wanted to wear a diaper or underwear for a trip, i said a diaper.

quite a while later (i think i was about 5 or 6)i remember taking diapers from a babysitter and putting them on in the bathroom.

when i was 7 or so i used to steal some from my new babysitter and take them home.

at about 8 i was on a camping trip with my family, it was also a small family reunion so my aunt came with her R.V. i found a pack of diapers in one of the cupboards and i took a few, theres more to that story but i'll keep it short.

late in my 9th year i had been stealing my best friend's little brother's pull-ups, which is the year i discovered dpf.com, which gave me the courage to go to rite-aid and buy a pack of depends.

so yeah, this interest has been with me even before i was completely out of diapers the first time. and by the way i love my memory :P i remember alot more stories but i thought it best to keep it to one a year.

when i was a baby i must of worn cloth diapers and rubber pants. My mom had put some of my baby clothes away for my dollies and pulled them out for me to play with when i got older....probably about 3 or so......

one of the clothing items was a pair of rubber pants, satiny on the outside and white with pastel dots on them, for me to put on my baby dolls. My dollies really never got much of a chance to wear them because i wore them ALL the time...over my panties...under my dresses...over my long pants (back then little girls didn't really wear jeans much)...and whenever i could get away with it.......

i would also pretend to change myself by basically shoving everything off of my dresser and climbing up onto it...then changing myself into a diaper made out of a receiving blanket.....i never went potty in it...cause i was a big girl and wouldn't of ever considered doing that....but being a baby was sure fun.....those rubber pants finally split from so much wear and my getting basically too big...and they finally just disapeared...i suppose mom threw them out..............but i'd sure like to have another pair just like them....ok...a bit bigger.... :blush:

Hello All,

From what I Remember, my Desire Surfaced somewhere between 10 & 12 Years Old. I unfortunately just couldn't try to Satisfy my Desire until I Moved out on my own. Which is one of the Reasons that Eventhough I had No Friends And I knew that I'd Lose the Support of my Siblings My Desire to wear Diapers was to Strong. As a Matter of Fact, it was Because of Diapers that I didn't put up a bigger Fight about moving out on my Own. So as much as I miss my Siblings and since my Parents won't let me Spend Time with them Anyways, I'm Glad that I'm on my Own, so I can Finally fufill my Desire to wear Diapers!!!! :D YAHOO!!!!!!!

Nathan

Hello All,

From what I Remember, my Desire Surfaced somewhere between 10 & 12 Years Old. I unfortunately just couldn't try to Satisfy my Desire until I Moved out on my own. Which is one of the Reasons that Eventhough I had No Friends And I knew that I'd Lose the Support of my Siblings My Desire to wear Diapers was to Strong. As a Matter of Fact, it was Because of Diapers that I didn't put up a bigger Fight about moving out on my Own. So as much as I miss my Siblings and since my Parents won't let me Spend Time with them Anyways, I'm Glad that I'm on my Own, so I can Finally fufill my Desire to wear Diapers!!!! :D YAHOO!!!!!!!

Nathan

thanks for all your replies this answers alot of questions about myself . I as i said have wanted to waer diapers for a long time. since i was a kid. i am realy lucky that i had a very understanding mom.

I first asked to be put back into diapers when I was 5. Mom did it a couple of times... but after a while she decided that was enough. After that, when I was maybe 6 or 7, a playmate and I swiped diapers from his younger brother's supply, put them on, and used them. This was a regular thing, we did it pretty much every time I went over to play at his house. I even snuck a few home. I always wondered what happened to that kid, and if he ended up a DL too.

I love wearing diapers since i don't remember lol. I think the earliest time i wore diapers (after i was potty trained) was when my little cousin was being babysitted by my mom, he had diapers and that was the first time i saw some after the potty training period.

Necros~